Three Days That Changed My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,385 Followers

"I told you this bitch has skills man, I told you it would be worth it" BCC smiled at me and looked at his friends, they each handed him something while I got dressed.

He walked me to the door and handed me a handful of cash. "We cool?" They thought I was a prostitute.

"Anytime," I nodded, patted him on the crotch, and pocketed the cash, not even bothering to count it.

My ten o'clock interview went much better than I expected, even culminating with a lunch with my potential team, we clicked like we had known each other forever, the hiring manager said I should hear something within a day or two, I shook his hand and thanked him for the opportunity, smiling broadly as I headed back to my car.

My two o'clock was a different format but went almost as well as the ten, leaving me with the feeling that I might even have multiple offers to choose between. I laughed at myself as I realized that the two interviews weren't even the best part of my day.

I was halfway home when my phone buzzed; it was from B.J., and address and a name. Without thinking, I turned around and followed my GPS to the address, walking into the salon and asking for Adrien. He was waiting for me.

"I'm glad you came." He led me to a small room in the back of the salon. Everything about his demeanor told me he was very gay, very cute, and very gay.

I laughed at the unintended pun and smiled at him.

"Well, I have very specific instructions for you, so strip and let's get to work." He waved his hand at me like it was a magic wand or something. I just did what I was told.

"Ooh, he told me you were a good boy," he had come up behind me as I folded my clothes and run his finger up the crack of my ass tapping on the plug, "that will make things so much easier for you later," that smile again. I knew exactly what he meant and didn't even flinch. I had followed Alice down the rabbit hole. I was in Wonderland. I doubted I even know who I was anymore.

What happened next was surreal. Adrien started with my face, applying a cream to my upper lip, cheeks, and neck. After about five minutes, he cleaned it all off, taking any hair I had with it. My chest was next, then my arms, legs, and last, my crotch. He even pulled out the plug and carefully did the crack of my ass, lubing me up again before putting the plug back where he had found it. As he finished each area, he soothed the slight burn with a wonderful lotion that left my skin silky soft. When he had finished rubbing the lotion into my skin, he directed me to a small shower off to the side of the room. The feeling of the hot water sheeting across my hairless body was electric.

The way Adrien had touched me, the way his hands caressed my skin, the way he smiled when he looked at me. There was more going on here than him just following the man with the steel-blue eyes directions; it was foreplay, he wanted me. The thought of him touching me in even more intimate ways filled my head, and I decided it wouldn't be so bad.

Looking in the mirror, I had to admit, I liked how it looked and I couldn't stop touching myself, running my hands all over my chest, thighs, and crotch. Adrien just laughed at me and led me to the next room, where a masseuse spent the next hour working every ounce of tension from my body.

"Turn over pretty boy," Adrien slapped my ass and giggled, "this is going to sting a bit, but it is so worth it," he smiled down at me.

"Ok, whatever, I've gone this far. Why not? " I was still drunk from the massage.

A sharp pain in my nipple and I realized what he was doing; it was too late. A gain on the other side and a silver chain hung across my chest suspended between the two silver studs. I had to admit, it was sexy as hell. My belly button was next and then my ears. Matching studs with red stones sparkled on my tummy and in my ears.

When he reached for my cock, for the first time since the man with the steel-blue eyes had put his cock in my face, I said no. Adrien just smiled motioned toward a door, I followed him without a question, leaving my clothes and what little dignity I had behind.

Adrien directed me to a chair in front of a mirror and as soon as I sat down, three people descended on me like wolves on a fresh kill, one attacking my hair and the other two with my hands and toes. When they finished, my fingernails were long and bright red, matching my toes, and I had a new haircut, a cute spiky look and very blonde. Think Annie Lennox from her days with the Eurhythmics.

The final touch was Adrien's. He went to work on my face, foundation, blush, mascara, all the things' girls did, and I just went along with it all. Before he let me see the finished product, he attached a prosthetic device to my crotch. It restricted my cock, but not to the point I couldn't pee. In fact, there was a small hole to allow me to do just that. Glued in place, it wasn't a fake vagina, rather it made me look like there was just nothing there, like I was a eunuch.

I looked at myself in the mirror, I was as beautiful as I was androgynous, my lithe body decorated with silver and flashes of red, my face and nails painted perfectly, I could feel myself getting aroused, but the prosthetic Adrien had applied wouldn't let me and that just made it worse, or better, I guess depending on how you looked at it.

"One last thing and I think you're ready," Adrien was beaming. I was as nervous as a cat at a dog fight. He took me to a small bathroom just off the salon and helped me clean myself out, twice. The butt plug stayed behind.

Somebody, or multiple somebodies, was going to fuck me raw. Adrien hooked a silver chain to the one between my nipples and led back out into the salon, out the back door where he handed my chain to another man that led me to a limousine with two others similarly adorned naked men. I guessed we were all men, or had been.

The drive was short. Our driver opened the door and three different men each took one of us by the chain and led us inside the building, down a hall and through a deep red velvet curtain and into a world that I thought only existed in fantasies and online porn.

There were six of us, each accompanied by a handler, and all dressed or decorated might be a better word, similarly. All of us were beautiful and all of us had the same prosthetic and none of us had been here before. I quickly learned what the others already knew. There was no talking; when I tried to make small talk to calm my nerves, my handler jerked my chain sending searing pain through my nipples. When I glared at him, he just smiled and shushed me. "That's not for talking tonight," I nodded my understanding.

One by one our handlers led us onto a small stage in a room full of people, each presented for inspection as the patrons walked by sliding their hands over our soft supple flesh and admiring our handlers work, my handler was radiant as one after the other fawned over me, I had to admit, I was enjoying the attention.

I let out a soft moan, and he giggled like a little girl, whispering, "I'm so jealous, you are going to have so much fun," in my ear.

Once the inspections were complete, the auction started. We were being sold to the highest bidder. What the fuck had I gotten myself into?

One by one, our handlers led us through the crowd to our new 'owners' and to our fates; It didn't surprise me when the man with the steel-blue eyes accepted my chain from my handler leading me into a private room off to the side, inside were BBC, job interview, and number three, as well as a handful of people I had never seen before. I counted a dozen men, all obviously waiting to use me however they saw fit.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, kneeling where he showed and saying a short prayer, not even stopping to think about what kind of god you pray to in situations like this.

It started simple enough, just like in the convenience store bathroom. The man with steel-blue eyes unzipped his pants and offered me his perfect cock. I took it in my hand and worshipped it. No one was in a hurry tonight and I used everything I had learned to please the men using me, sucking, and licking, fondling their balls, and even playing with a few of their ass holes; BBC exploded when I hit his prostate, "damn bitch, I think I love your skinny white ass," he laughed as I sucked him dry.

When everyone had taken their turn, it started over with my ass, the man with steel-blue eyes taking my virginity, slowly pushing his gorgeous cock inside me while I mewled like a cat.

I was meeting each thrust, matching his pace as he fucked me long and hard, his balls slapping against the spot where mine should have been, me loving every minute of what was happening, realizing that there were eleven more to go and wondering if I was even going to be able to walk when they finished using me. I decided I didn't care when he groaned and drove his meat balls deep, filling me with his seed.

One after the other, they took their turns. I could feel their juice running down my thighs just like I could feel myself leaping from one orgasm to another, my juice flowing freely, joining theirs. I did my best to catch as much as I could on my fingers, licking them clean while I tried to keep my balance.

"Turn over bitch," I recognized BBC's voice, and I rolled onto my back, "I'm going to split your fine ass in half," he glared down at me, I just smiled, opening my legs, and pulling my knees to my chest.

Slowly, he worked his massive worm into my hole. Nothing I had experienced prepared me for this. They had used and abused me and yet he stretched me to the point I screamed, "oh god, oh god, oh my fucking god."

The man with the steel-blue eyes stood above me, placing a pillow under my neck, and feeding his cock once more into my mouth, face fucking me like he had done the first time. I couldn't control the spasms coursing through my body. My mind shut down. I was seeing stars as BBC pounded my ass and blue eyes abused my throat.

"Yeah bitch, take that," BBC shoved his cock all the way inside me and painted my bowels with my seed. In response, blue eyes did the same, filling my gullet with hot cum.

It didn't stop there as the others took their turns with second and thirds. They turned me over, doggie style, sideways, missionary, a few even wanted me to ride them. I sucked cock on my knees, on my back while I got fucked. I was pretty sure one or two of the men peed on me. I didn't care.

My ass was numb, my throat sore, my cock leaking like a broken faucet. At some point, covered in sweat and caked in semen, I passed out.

I woke up in my bed, Adrien asleep next to me. I curled up next to him, pulling his arms around me, and drifted off back to sleep.

"Come on pretty boy, it's time to get up, and you really need a shower," I slowly opened my eyes, grinning up at Adrien. I hurt so good.

"How did I get home? How are you here?" I asked as I slowly regained consciousness.

"He called me to come get you," I wondered if Adrien even knew the man with the steel-blue eyes name, "Your wallet and keys were in the salon, silly, and you need to give me a ride to work," he leaned down and kissed me.

I let him help me to the bathroom and then into the shower. He washed me with a tenderness usually reserved for a mother and her newborn child. His gentle smile and delicate touch the perfect contrast to the abuse I had enjoyed the night before, and I had enjoyed every minute of it.

"What did I do last night?" I turned in his arms and put my arms around him.

"What didn't you do?" he laughed and kissed me again. "You actually impressed him. He was quite happy with your performance."

"He? The man with the steel-blue eyes? Who is he anyway?" I kissed him back, pulling him close.

"That, you don't get to know, until he wants you to know," his hand slid down my chest and found my hardening cock, "but I think you deserve a reward," Adrien dropped to his knees and took me in his mouth, it was heaven on earth; there were things I could learn from him. I moaned and erupted into his mouth. He kissed his way up my body and fed me my cum as our tongues danced inside the passion of our kiss.

"So," I blushed a little, "do you do this for all of his, um, whatever I am to him?"

"Nope, you pretty boy are special. I thought about keeping you for myself, but it would have made him angry and that is not a good thing to do." He kissed me again.

"And now that whatever that was last night is over?" I left the question hanging.

"You know I'm gay, right?" the laughter was dancing in his eyes.

"And after last night, I'm not?" I laughed and pulled him in for another kiss.

"Seriously, what happens next, anyway?" I pulled away just far enough to create some distance, but not far enough to lose the intimacy of the moment.

"Whatever you want, you're only get to go to the party one time, so no more parties for you pretty boy," he pretended to pout and then gave me a quick peck on the lips.

I felt a strange disappointment I didn't expect, they had fucked me and abused me and fucked me again, over and over last night, before that I had sucked over twenty cocks on a path some strange man I knew only as 'the man with the steel-blue eyes' had set before me, I had my ears and my belly button pierced, my body void of hair and a new haircut. I had become a totally different person and had done so willingly, and that new person had two job interviews today. "Shit, what time is it?"

We got out of the shower and got dressed. Adrien helped me with my makeup; he had 'conveniently' brought some with him from his salon and showed me how to spike my hair with gel. I dropped him off at his salon, smiling as I thought about what had happened there last night and smiling even broader when I thought about waking up next to Adrien.

The interview was a bust. I didn't even get past HR. Their excitement diminished when they saw me, earrings, spiked hair, and makeup. When I told them that my boyfriend owned a salon and had given me a makeover, you could have cut the awkward tension with a knife.

I surprised Adrien when I snuck up behind him at the salon. "I forgot my butt plug," I whispered in his ear, sliding my arms around his waist, and kissing him on the cheek.

"Oh, no you didn't pretty boy, I'm borrowing it," he wiggled his ass for me, "you can have it back tonight, but you have to replace it with something else, I copied your key," he turned in my arms and kissed me hard, "now, don't you have another interview this afternoon? "

"You really think that's going to happen? You just moving in with me?" I grinned at him.

"You really think you have a choice? I know you want me as bad as I want you, or you wouldn't be here right now. Remember, I know all your secrets and I have his blessing." he kissed me again.

"Now go get a job so you can spoil me rotten, pretty boy. I have hair to do, beautiful people to pamper." He dismissed me with a flourish.

I left Adrien to his work and found a small diner not too far from my next interview, reviewing the job requirements over a near perfect BLT and going over the past few days in my head.

2:55, I walked into the reception area of Jacoby Software Systems, the pretty, um was it a boy or a girl, behind the reception desk smiled at me.

"Eric Warren to see Brandon Jacoby, it's um an interview." They decorated the office in a style that you could only describe as soft-core erotic art.

"Yes, I see it right here. He'll be with you in a few minutes. Just have a seat."

I found a seat and fidgeted with my tie; I hadn't been this nervous since I had found myself in that convenience store bathroom.

"Mr. Jacoby will see you now," she said; I had decided the receptionist was a girl, maybe.

"Mr. Warren, have a seat," he was looking over my resume. I took the chair across from his desk and stared into the most amazing steel-blue eyes.

"So, you and Adrien?" he smiled at me.

How was this possible? it couldn't be happening. I could feel my mouth hanging open.

"You might want to close that, no telling what might make its way in there," he laughed.

"You," I stammered, "What did you do to me? How did you make me do all those things?"

"Eric, can I call you Eric?" he leaned forward. I nodded.

"I didn't make you do anything. In fact, I don't think I ever even asked you to do anything. Everything that you have done over the past few days has been your choice. I didn't make you suck my cock in that bathroom, you just did it. I didn't make you go into that glory hole; I just gave you the address and arranged for a few of my friends to stop by. You did everything else completely on your own. What you did with Demarcus and his brothers, that was all you, and last night, well, the only thing you said no to was Adrien piercing your cock. Again, I just gave you the address and Adrien's name. I am glad you two hit it off, by the way. He is a wonderful man."

I thought about what he said, and he was one hundred percent right, he hadn't told me to do anything, he hadn't even asked me to do anything, I had just done it and enjoyed it, all of it, BBC, or Demarcus, splitting me open with his monster cock, all the double penetrations, all the cum in my ass and down my throat, and mostly waking up next to Adrien and showering with him, his soft touch, gentle nature, and oh so kissable lips. I felt a strange warmth filling me as I looked back across the table at Mr. Jacoby.

"So, is this going to be a problem?" he cocked his head to one side.

"No sir, I don't think so," I smiled.

"Then please call me Brandon and welcome to Jacoby Software, I think you'll like it here, some perks are impressive," I knew exactly what he meant, "Do you have questions for me before we talk about your job and compensation?"

I got up and moved around the desk, turning his chair sideways and dropping to my knees. "No, but I think I'd like to sample one of the perks, if that's ok with you?"

An hour later the receptionist opened the door to find me spread eagle on his desk, Brandon's cock buried in my ass for the second time, "Um Mr. Jacoby, I'm leaving, is there anything else?"

"No, thank you Sammy, we're just finishing up." he was beet red.

"See you Monday then, and I'll have Eric's new hire paperwork ready for him when he gets here."

"Oh shit," I stopped laughing as Brandon shoved his cock balls deep in my ass and erupted, "I think I'm going to enjoy working here."

I found Adrien reorganizing my closet when I got home, making room for some of his clothes and adding some interesting selections to the space between his and mine, I could only guess that my androgynous appearance was going to move a little further under his expert guidance.

"Hi." I slipped my arms around his waist.

"Hey pretty boy," he turned in my arms and kissed me, "I hope you don't mind."

"You'll have to make it up to me." I pulled him in for another kiss.

Adrien stole my heart with his tender attention. Neither of us were close to BBC's size or even Brandon's, but Adrien filled me in other ways­­­, his gentle touch, his caring caress, the way he looked at me and the way he made me feel just by being close to him. We fucked like rabid rabbits, taking turns topping each other, taking turns filling each other with our seed. With everybody else, it was sex. With Adrien, it was making love.

I did have a choice to make as both offers from the companies, I had interviewed with came through. It wasn't much of a choice because none of them came close to offering the perks Brandon offered.

I fit right in at Jacoby, quickly becoming one of their lead developers. Brandon shared his perks liberally, especially with me. With what Adrien taught me, I had developed a special talent he seemed to appreciate.

Adrien and I found a place about halfway between his salon and Jacoby and settled into a not so traditional upper-middle-class lifestyle. I found I liked the 'interesting selections' he had added to the closet, and it wasn't too long before he was calling me 'pretty girl' every so often, too.

ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,385 Followers