Three Fathers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure about this? Really sure?"

"Yes, Mr Leaf."

He raised a quizzical eyebrow.

"Yes, Daddy."

And with that, he kissed me again. Any second thoughts he may have had vanished in the night, like the images on the television screen behind us. I don't know if he genuinely had a crisis of conscience. He probably didn't. Over the coming few months I was to discover that my married lover was quite manipulative. He wanted me to ask him for his attention. He wanted me to want him. And I did. It was a simple as that.

After we made out for a few minutes, he pulled off my t-shirt. Like I said, I was a bit self-conscious about my boobs back then, they were kind of big, but he was pretty insistent on seeing them. He gasped as they bounced free, large and luscious, with small pink nipples. He lent down and sucked on them, kissing and licking them both in turn. Then he pushed them together, lifting them up and squeezing my nipples together. He wanted me to lick them with him. I acceded to his wishes.

What a sight we must have made, sat on that couch together. He, a mature man with greying hair. Me, a nubile teenager, wearing nothing but a pair of white cotton panties, sat on his lap. Both of us feasting on my big fat tits, our tongues lapping together as we played with my nipples.

Eventually, he turned me round and laid me down on the couch. I could feel the faux leather material against my naked skin. He slid onto the floor and he began stroking my long, shapely legs. Then he pulled at the waist of my panties, tugging them slowly but insistently down my legs, the material winding and rolling around itself as it moved further and further away from my cunt. He pulled my panties off and brought them to his face. He inhaled deeply and then placed them in his pocket.

He looked up at me, as he started kissing my inner thighs. I could feel his lips and tongue running up my smooth skin, getting closer and closer to my pussy. My clit was throbbing like it had been crushed under an iron anvil. My cunt felt like it was leaking moisture faster than a punctured water balloon.

Finally his mouth reached my twat. I came there and then. His lips barely touched my vaginal lips, and I had to clamp my hand over my mouth to stop myself from waking the rest of the house. He buried his face between my legs and started eating me out with ferocious enthusiasm. I was still incredibly inexperienced at this point, but even then I could tell he knew exactly what he was doing.

He alternated between torturing my clit and stimulating my lips. His tongue rolling round my little pearl, before it probed inside my honeyed box. Sometimes he would lick around my cunt, exploring the sweaty creases between my groin and my legs. All the while, he stared up at me, his eyes burning into mine, as his tongue burrowed inside my body. I came again and again and again.

I was playing with my tits as he devoured my cunt. I tugged and squeezed at my nipples, sending little shockwaves of pleasure straight to my clit. He started using his fingers as well as his tongue, pushing two, then three of them inside me. He sawed them back and forth, and I could hear the rhythmic squelching sound as he finger-fucked my wet humid twat.

I can't remember how long we were there together. It may only have been twenty minutes, or it may have been a couple of hours. I passed out a couple of times, I had cum so hard. I was no virgin at that point, but I was hardly a promiscuous lover. That night with Mr Leaf rocked my world. Things would never be the same again. I would have other lovers. I would have other Daddies. But he was the man who really introduced me to sex.

So, after some indeterminate amount of time, he stood up and looked down on me. I must have been a hot wet mess on that couch. Naked and slick with sweat. My hair a mess, my body flushed and glowing. My nipples erect. My cunt enflamed and raw.

"Maybe you should go clean up now, Georgia. Then go to bed. It's very late."

"Yes, Mr Le...yes, Daddy."

I slowly pulled myself up, feeling a little woozy and uncertain. I stood up, swaying a little; he made no attempt to help me. Finally, I began shuffling towards the door.

"Oh, Georgia," he called out to me.

"Yes?"

"Perhaps you should look at getting rid of that?" He pointed at my pussy, and the little landing strip of red hair above my slit. "It's a little unseemly, and good little girls should always be silky smooth down there."

"Okay, Daddy."

Five minutes later I was spreadeagled over the bathtub, scrupulously shaving my muff. I've never let my pubic hair grow beyond a few days of stubble ever since. When I was finished, I looked at my face in the mirror, still not quite being able to process what had just happened. I was shocked. I was stunned. But I was excited too. I felt so grown-up. So mature. I smiled a devilish smile and headed back to bed.

***

So that's how my affair with Mr Leaf began. On a slightly grubby couch in his beach house, while his wife and daughter were sleeping only a few feet away. To begin with, our sexual contact was confined purely to heavy petting and oral sex. Lots of oral sex. He would go down on me, and I would go down on him. I'd gobbled a bit of dick by then, a couple of guys at school, but he was certainly a great teacher. There are plenty of men who owe him a debt of gratitude for the cock-sucking skills he instilled in me.

He took me to a doctor to get me a prescription for the pill, pretending he was my father. So he was clearly planning on fucking me at some point or another. And a few weeks later he did exactly that. I had been pleading with him to stick his cock in me, like a spoiled child, but he had steadfastly refused. I think the reality of banging his daughter's best friend still weighed heavily upon him. Having a nubile teenage girl as your personal sexual plaything is all well and good. But when you've seen that girl grow up before your very eyes, it certainly complicates matters.

Perhaps Mr Leaf adopted the same philosophical outlook as one of our former presidents? If he kept his cock out of my cunt, we weren't really having sex. Either way, his resistance was relatively short lived. I remember the moment vividly. I was perched on the edge of his desk in his study. My skirt was hitched up round my waist and my legs were spread wide apart. He was kneeling on the floor in front of me, eating me out with his usual fastidious aplomb.

But I wasn't satisfied.

"Oh God, Daddy, please stick your dick in me. Please!!!" I begged him, between my moans and groans. "Don't you want to fuck me? Don't you want to fuck your baby girl? Why won't you stick your cock in me?"

He already had his dick out; he was jerking off as he performed oral sex on me. Suddenly he stood up, his big angry rod in his hand. He grabbed hold of the back of my neck, steadying himself, and he placed the head of his cock at my vaginal entrance. My lips parting, as if to welcome him home.

"You want Daddy's dick inside you, you little slut?"

"Yes Daddy," I squeaked, nodding my head up and down eagerly.

For a moment he paused, as if he was still internally debating the point. But then he pushed himself forward and rammed his prick all the way into me.

"Fuuuuuuck!" I gasped, as he slammed his cock balls-deep inside my cunt.

"Jeeeesus fucking Christ! You're so tight," he responded.

That first time didn't last that long. Both of us were so on edge, we couldn't help ourselves. He fucked me for a couple of minutes, and then came inside me. I could feel his dick pulsing and twitching as he sprayed my walls with his spunk. I orgasmed so hard, I bit into his shoulder, breaking the skin and drawing blood. We shook and trembled together, our bodies joined in a blissful union.

Neither of us said a word for several minutes, as we lay there, sprawled out on his desk. I could feel his cum trickling out of my gash and dripping down on to the wooden surface below. His body was heavy but reassuring on top of mine. I could feel his sweat splashing on to my skin. My legs felt like jello. My clit throbbed and hummed. Then he kissed me and whispered in my ear.

"You're my good little girl, Georgia," he repeated, like it was a mantra.

"Yes, Daddy."

We were definitely off to the races after that. The two of us sneaked around, doing as much sucking and fucking as we could possibly get away with. It was illicit, forbidden, sometimes scary; but it was amazing too. I was having an affair. Eighteen years old and I was sleeping with a married man. Mrs Leaf had always been kind and generous to me, and now I was getting banged on an almost daily basis by her husband.

Don't get me wrong, adultery is a bad thing. It's cruel and selfish and nasty. But it's so exciting too. Knowing what you're doing, knowing that your cheating behind someone's back. It's an unbelievable turn on. You are co-conspirators. You feel bad sometimes, but most of the time I was floating on air. I can't tell you the number of occasions where I would see Mrs Leaf after I had just been fucked hard by her husband. My skin would be flushed and his hot cum would be inside my cunt. Or my anus.

We'd find ways to be alone together, usually in his study or in the living room after everyone else had gone to bed. Sometimes he'd offer to drive me home and we'd end up in some secluded spot and I would ride his dick on the back seat of his car; or he'd have me bent over the hood, fucking me from behind.

This was my sexual coming of age. My development into becoming a real woman. Looking back on it, it does seem kind of icky that he would take advantage of me in that way. I was a lot younger than him and I was in a vulnerable position. No father. A single mom. A kid from the rougher side of the tracks. I wasn't underage, but I was only just not underage, if you get what I mean.

If people had found out what we were doing, there would have been hell to pay. I don't think the authorities would have got involved, I was eighteen after all, but there definitely would have been consequences. I had found myself effectively in his care, and he had exploited that to satisfy his own depraved needs. Years later, I confessed to a friend about my relationship with Mr Leaf (although I omitted the fact that I used to call him Daddy when we fucked). That friend was horrified, and said I had essentially been abused by a man who should have known better. I don't think that's what happened, but I can see how weird the whole thing may have looked.

And yet, I can never feel too bad about it all. I was eighteen. I wasn't that worldly or mature, but I wasn't a child. I did love him. And I loved fucking him. He was a real eye-opener. He could be stern and distant, but he was often sweet and tender. And he sure knew how to bang a teenage girl. He was the first man who ever made me cum. The first man who went down on me. The first man who ever fucked me in the ass. My first Daddy.

And then there was Frannie.

If I felt bad fooling around behind the back of Mr Leaf's wife, I felt a million times worse doing the same behind the back of his daughter. My best friend. It didn't stop me of course. Not for a nanosecond. I was in too deep. I was too enraptured in the excitement and the danger of it all. But there was a somewhat complicating factor at play. You see, Alden wasn't the only member of the Leaf family that I was sleeping with.

By this point in time Frannie and I had become something more than just best friends.

Like a lot of teenage girls, we had experimented a little growing up. But our experimentation had evolved into something a little more intense.

I remember the night when it happened. We were in her room and she was brushing my hair. I had particularly long hair in those days; thick and a deep, rich red colour. Frannie was on the edge of her bed and I was on the floor in front of her, sat between her legs. She was stroking my hair with her hand, as she brushed it gently with the other.

My hands were moving up and down her calves, brushing against her silky soft skin, my fingers barely touching her. Every so often I would turn to one side or the other and kiss her inner thighs. A sweet, tender kiss, my lips softly pressing against her warm flesh. Both of us were turned on. I could smell her arousal.

At some point, her hand moved down to my mouth, her finger slipping between my lips. I sucked on it, as she moved it in and out. She trailed her wet finger across my cheek. I turned round slightly, seeing she had pulled up her nightdress. She wasn't wearing any panties and I could see a small patch of blonde pubic hair, as well as her glistening vaginal lips.

I looked up at her and she smiled. Then I leaned forward and kissed her pussy for the first time. She groaned slightly, as the lips of my face met the lips of her crotch. My tongue slithered out and I licked her firmly. I could feel her whole body shudder as I made contact. Her hands were buried in my hair, pulling me forward as I began to eat her out.

I clambered up on to the bed, moving round so my body was in one direction while hers was in the other. I buried my face between her legs as she buried her face between mine. We started 69-ing on the duvet cover. Two naked teenage girls feasting on each other's cunts. My tongue went crazy, stabbing between the wet folds of her pussy, lapping away at her tangy lips. I gripped hold of her legs and just mercilessly ate her out.

Once we both came, we snuggled up together, our naked bodies wrapped round each other, both our faces glistening wet, covered in the finest cunt juice you could possibly hope for.

"That was...fun," she giggled, her fingers running up my spine.

"Yes, it certainly was," I replied, "does this mean we're a couple of dykes now?"

"I don't think so. We're just very good friends."

"With benefits?"

"I suppose so."

And that was probably the most accurate definition of what was going on between us. Neither of us were what you would call gay. Not really. I suppose you could say we were bisexual. Up to a point. But I don't like labels. We were friends who were fooling around together. On occasion. Maybe a little more often than that.

It certainly complicated matters. Embarking on two highly-charged sexual relationships, at practically the same time. With a father and his daughter. The whole thing seemed both absurdly exciting and completely insane. Apart from an occasional snatched kiss, here or there, any physical contact between Frannie and I tended to take place in her room, late at night.

This was the new paradigm, the new status quo. I'd come over to the Leaf household, spend some time with my friend, maybe fool around a little, then sneak off to fuck her dad. I remember one time when Frannie, her mother and I were due to go swimming. But I decided I had other things I'd like to do. I claimed my foot was hurting and headed back to the house, where I insisted Mr Leaf fuck me on Frannie's bed.

It was crazy, it was wonderful. Then things got just that little bit more crazy.

***

I'd been away for a week or two. Once a year, my mother insisted we go spend time with her brother's family out of state. It was kind of fun, and I usually didn't mind going, but things were different now. I was eighteen and involved in a sexual relationship. Two sexual relationships. But mom put her foot down.

"I hardly see you these days," she said, "you spend so much time at your little friend's house. It wouldn't kill you to see your own family now and then."

"Okay, Mom."

So, off we went. It was fine. Kind of fun, if I'm being honest. I'd always been very fond of my uncle and I got on pretty well with my cousins. A little too well, in fact. On the final evening, a few of us spent some time smoking weed together and I ended up sucking a bit of cock. Well, quite a lot of cock, actually, but that's another story for another time.

Eventually, we got back and I made my way over to the Leaf household. Mrs Leaf gave me a big friendly hug, Mr Leaf barely acknowledged my existence; a reaction I had got used to over the years. Frannie gave me a warm embrace and practically dragged me up to her room. She had already started unbuttoning her blouse before the door was closed.

"God, I've missed you," she said, "I've been so fucking horny."

"Really? And you expect me to just drop everything to be your personal sex-toy?"

"Just get naked and lick my cunt, you little bitch," she said, a devilish grin on her face.

She sat down on the bed, pulling her skirt up. I noticed she wasn't wearing any panties. I also noticed her twat was now waxed smooth. Frannie was a natural blonde and had always modelled a neat strip of almost white pubic hair. But now it had disappeared.

"I like the haircut," I said, lightly slapping her bald quim with my hand.

"I was only following your lead," she replied, "after all, a hairy snatch is a little unseemly. Good little girls should be silky smooth down there."

I almost gasped at those words. The exact same words her father had used when he told me to attend to my own genital grooming. For a moment I froze, not sure what to do, but soon enough Frannie had grabbed hold of the back of my head, pulling my face forward, and I was licking her clit and fingering her twat, with my usual enthusiasm.

But I was still unnerved.

What the fuck was happening? Why did she say that? Why did she use those words? Suddenly I was deeply suspicious. I suppose there could have been an innocent explanation. Frannie was Mr Leaf's daughter after all, perhaps she had just picked up some of the words and phrases he used.

And yet. And yet. And yet...

Something felt wrong. Something felt off. I'm not really superstitious, I don't believe in premonitions or a sixth sense. But somehow I knew what was going on. Or at least I very strongly suspected. Why did Mr Leaf want me to call him Daddy? Why did he want to fuck his best friend's daughter? Was I simply a stepping stone? He had committed faux-incest with me; maybe he had aspirations to do the real thing?

It didn't take me long to find out. A few days later, I texted Frannie, asking if she wanted to meet up. She said she couldn't, she had other plans. So I texted Mr Leaf and asked if he wanted me to come over. I also sent him a short video of me masturbating, just to sweeten the deal. He liked it when I sent him obscene stuff like that. But he too was busy. What a fucking coincidence...

Half an hour later I was creeping up to one of the back windows of the Leaf family abode. Mrs Leaf's car was absent from the front of the house, I assumed she was away visiting friends or something. I was crouched down, trying to stay out of sight. I could already see activity inside the building, but it was only when I got right up close did I see what that activity consisted of.

Frannie was on her hands and knees on the carpeted floor of the living room. She was naked and her boobs, while not as large as mine, were still hanging heavy below her. They were swaying back and forth, in rhythm with the movement of her father, who was fucking her doggy style. I could see him clear as day, as he ploughed away at her cunt. He was facing me head on, my wide eyes staring at him through the window.

He noticed me almost immediately. I was so shocked I had made next to no attempt to hide myself. I crouched there watching my best friend having sex with her father; both of whom happened to be my lovers. Frannie couldn't see me, her head was hanging down, her hair brushing against the floor. But Mr Leaf could see me. He didn't pause or slow down, he kept up the same steady rhythm as he plundered his daughter's forbidden snatch. But he lifted his hand to his brow and saluted me. Then he winked.