Three Fathers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But it's incest."

"I know. Doesn't that make it kind of hot?"

"No. This is wrong. I'm sorry, but it is."

With that, he took hold of me and lifted me back onto the couch; once more revealing his strength and power. Then he stood up and walked out of the room. I heard the front door slam shut, and I sat there alone.

***

I tried calling him the next day, but he didn't answer. There was no response to my emails or texts either. After a couple of days, I decided enough was enough. I drove over to his apartment and rang the buzzer. His car was there, so I was pretty sure he was in, but he was no more enthusiastic answering the door than he was answering his phone.

A young woman arrived, pushing a stroller and she let herself into the building. I held the door open for her, pulling faces at a chubby little boy sat in the pushchair. He giggled at me and she thanked me for my help. Then I slipped through behind them and headed for my father's apartment.

I knocked on his door and saw the little eyehole darken, revealing his presence. But once again, there was no answer. I knocked again and again.

"Come on, Dad," I shouted, "talk to me. Please!"

No answer.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stand here all day and bang on your door. You're not getting rid of me."

Finally, I heard the sound of him unlocking the door, and then it opened. He stood there, looking at me. I smiled and pushed my way past him, heading straight to his bedroom. He followed me in silence, as I began to unbutton my jacket. I came to a halt, spun round and dropped the jacket to the floor.

Underneath I was wearing nothing but a short babydoll nightdress. I hadn't bothered with underwear, and the material was semi-transparent, so he could see my naked body without impediment or hindrance. I was freshly waxed for the occasion. And my hair was up in bunches, wrapped in pink ribbon.

"Do you like my outfit?" I asked, my arms spread out wide, as if I was on display.

"It's very nice," he replied.

"I picked it out especially for you. I remember what you told me, about when you saw me for the last time before you were arrested. I was wearing a babydoll dress and my hair was in bunches."

"You look very different now."

"I'm not a little girl anymore."

"No, that's the understatement of the decade."

"But I could still be your little girl. If you wanted."

"Are you sure about this, Georgia? It will change everything."

"It'll change everything for the better. We both know what we want. Why don't we just go with the flow?"

"It's wrong."

"I know. Doesn't that make it so right?"

"Well, when you put it like that."

He walked across the room, standing just inches in front of me. Once again, I was conscious of his size. His height. The way he loomed over me like a giant. I almost shivered in anticipation.

"Was this expensive?" He asked, his fingers softly caressing the material of my nightdress.

"Not especially," I replied.

"Good," he said, before ripping it in two.

I half screamed and half giggled, as he tore my clothes to shreds. In a matter of seconds, I was stood naked before him, and he let his eyes roam all over my body. My plan, such as it was, had worked perfectly. I was just going to go there and offer myself to him. And it seemed we weren't going to need anymore complex negotiations than that.

"There's no turning back from this," he whispered.

"I know."

"I'm not going to take it easy on you."

"Fuck, I should hope not."

And then he pounced.

Like a wild animal, that had been shackled and chained, but was now finally free, he launched himself at me. He almost roared as he wrapped me up in his arms and brought my lips to his. We kissed passionately, picking up from where we left off just a few days earlier. Filthy, open-mouthed kissing, spit and drool running down our chins, tongues snaking into dark, moist crevices. A father and daughter making out without remorse or restraint.

I lifted my legs up and wrapped them round his waist. He held me in his strong arms, his hands clasped round my buttocks. My nude frame pressed tightly against his muscular body, which was hard and firm like a statue. My tits were squeezed flat against his chest. I lick and bit at his neck, as he fondled my butt.

"I want you to fuck me so hard, Daddy," I whispered in his ear, "I want you to own my cunt. Make me your little slut."

"Oh, I think Daddy can do that," he replied, sardonically, "are you going to be my personal fuck-toy?"

"Oh yeah, I belong to you from now on. You can use me in whatever way you want. Don't think of me as your daughter; just think of me as your property. Don't give it a moment's pause, I'm your obedient little whore. I'll never say no to you."

"Good. I can be quite demanding."

He kissed me once more, then threw me on to the bed. He scrambled out of his clothes and soon enough he stood naked before me. And he was quite a sight. Life behind bars had marked him. Moulded him. It wasn't just the mesmeric array of tattoos, sprinkled all across his flesh. He was well built too. A daily regimen of weightlifting and exercise meant he was rippling with muscles.

And his cock?

It was magnificent.

Even semi-erect, it was long and thick. It was intimidating too. That thing was a dangerous weapon and I had no doubt it was going to push me to my limits. I was dripping wet at the prospect.

"You going to suck Daddy's pee-pee, little girl?"

"Yes please."

I reached out and wrapped my fingers round his dick. It felt hot and sweaty, twitching and pulsing as it grew bigger and bigger. I began stroking it, tugging and squeezing that shiny, fiery flesh. With my other hand, I cupped his balls, bouncing them gently in the palm of my hand.

"That's where you came from, Georgia."

"I know."

My nipples hardened at the thought. My cunt moistened even more, honey dripping from my box.

"Are you going to blow me?"

I bent down and kissed the tip of his cock. My puckered lips meeting the purple head of his dick. Then my tongue slithered out and started teasing the little slit he would piss out of. I opened my mouth and took him inside me. An inch or two at first, then more and more. I sucked ravenously on his hard fuck-stick, letting my tongue tease the ridged underside of his meat.

I stared up at him intently as I gobbled his prick, and his eyes held mine with equal fervour. I used the muscles in my cheeks to massage his tool. I could feel his pulse through his veiny flesh. Then he grabbed hold of my hair, using my bunches as handles. He began to slam his hips back and forth, and I could feel his dick pushing deeper inside me.

He started grunting as he skull-fucked me, my saliva dribbling down my chin. He pulled tighter at my hair, as his pace increased. I tried to relax my mouth and throat as best I could, desperately trying to ease the pressure of his oral invasion. I was choking and gasping as he pounded away at me, big tears rolling down my cheeks.

If you happened to be standing in the corner, the sight on offer may have struck you as somewhat disturbing. A big, powerful man, brutally face-fucking a much younger woman, who seemed to be in some distress. But if you looked a little more closely, my dripping cunt may have betrayed my true feelings. I could feel my juices streaming down my legs as my father's dick sawed between the lips of my mouth.

I wondered if he might want to cum on my face...or my tits...or down my throat. Whatever he wanted was fine by me. I would take it all like a champ, and swallow every drop if he wanted to squirt his baby-gravy into my mouth. But he apparently had other ideas.

He pulled me off his dick and shoved me down onto the mattress. I could see his cock glistening, covered in my spit.

"Get up on your hand and knees," he said, "I want to fuck you doggy style."

Without a moment's pause, I followed orders, spinning round eagerly and positioning myself on the bed in front of him. I looked back over my shoulder, waving my ass around, trying to be as seductive as possible. He grabbed hold of my butt cheeks, squeezing them firmly, as if he was testing the firmness of my rump.

He dropped to the floor behind me, I could feel his hot breath on my thighs and my sticky, wet pussy. Then I felt his lips pressing against my skin. He kissed and licked my legs, his tongue trailing against the soft, sensitive surface of my body. I moaned and groaned some more as he went about his work, his fingers delicately tracing patterns up and down my thighs.

Then his mouth met my cunt. I gasped and almost came, there and then. Within moments, his tongue was inside me, pushing deeper and deeper into my forbidden hole. He sucked on me, as he probed and explored, making the same sort of nom, nom, nom sound as his ex-girlfriend had. His fingers joined his tongue and I felt them sliding inside my wetness.

I gasped and my head fell to the mattress. I was almost overwhelmed by the sensations I was feeling, a tingling energy rippling through my body, as my father continued licking and slurping and sucking. Dozens of mini orgasms swept through me, and I shook and vibrated. All the time his fingers sawed back and forth, back and forth, back and forth; my juices splashing on the duvet.

"Oh fuck, Daddy!" I groaned, "You're making me cum so hard! Please fuck me. Fuck your little girl!"

So he did.

He straightened up and positioned himself behind me. He took hold of his cock and lined it up, placing the head at my entrance. My vaginal lips spread wide to accommodate him, as they tried to suck him inside. He slapped the cheek of my ass, and my flesh rippled and jiggled.

"You ready to be my slut?" He asked.

"Yes, Daddy," I replied, my voice hoarse with anticipation.

"You ready to be my whore?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"You ready to be my woman?"

"Yes, Daddy, pleeeaassseee! Fuck me, please! Make me yours. Own this cunt. Own me."

With a single stroke, he slammed himself inside me; my father's cock entering my twat for the first time. I almost passed out, so powerful was my orgasm. He held himself tight there for a few moments, perhaps savouring the unique sensation of our incestuous coupling. Just wallowing in the sordid, obscene pleasure of what we were doing. Then he pulled back, before slamming inside me once more.

If it wasn't for his firm grip on my waist, each thrust would have pushed me further and further up the bed. Once again, I was totally conscious of his strength and his power. He was this incredibly ferocious animal, pounding away at my vagina. I could feel every inch of his penis, stretching me wide; his hot, naked flesh rubbing against mine. My muscles rippled and twitched, as I massaged and squeezed his invading tool.

I cannot tell you how overwhelming a sensation it was, being ravished by this man. Being ravished by my father, no less. Feeling his strength and his fury. I was like a toy, totally under his control. He was truly dominating me, using me. Treating me like a piece of meat. I was spread out on the bed, my naked body splayed flat in front of him. And his cock tore through me like a piston. A rock-hard column of flesh, splitting me in two.

"Your cunt is so tight, baby doll. Daddy loves his little girl's sweet, sweet pussy."

"And your cock is so big, Daddy. It feels soooooo good inside me. I want it inside me all the time."

"You naughty, naughty slut, letting your own father stick his dick inside you."

"It belongs inside me. My cunt is yours whenever you want it."

"Just your cunt?"

"God, no. All my holes. Whenever you want."

"Good," he grunted, before redoubling his efforts and fucking me some more.

On it went, this insane pounding. I faded in and out of consciousness, as his cock slid in and out of my body. He leaned forward, grabbing hold of my hair and pulling me upright. Then he reached round my body and grabbed hold of my tits. He mauled and groped at them, squeezing my creamy flesh. I grabbed hold of his arm, clinging to him like a drowning sailor. Both of us were steaming hot and glistening with sweat, our skin flushed and glowing.

There was something epic, something monumental about what we were doing. So taboo. So transgressive. So wrong. So right. A father and his daughter making love. A father and his daughter fucking. This was primal. Transcendent. Shattering the most basic and forbidden of sins. There wasn't a scintilla of doubt or guilt in my mind or my heart. I wanted this so badly. I needed this. I was born for this moment. Born to have his cock inside me.

"I'm going to cum," he whispered in my ear, before licking and biting my neck.

"Cum inside me, Daddy," I whimpered, "give me all your cream."

That prompted him to push even harder, each thrust lifting me off the bed, higher and higher. I could feel his dick swelling inside me. Then I felt him erupt. Like a fire hose, he exploded, shooting ribbons of cum deep into my womb. The two of us jerked and spasmed, our bodies adopting strange, distorted shapes, as our mutual orgasms washed over us.

I screamed like banshee as he came again and again and again. I rubbed my clit furiously to heighten a series of intense climaxes, my juices splashing all over the sheets. Then, panting and gasping, he collapsed on top of me, forcing me face down into the mattress.

For what seemed like the longest of times, we just lay there. He was on top of me, his weight pressing down on my body. I could still feel his dick twitch and pulse, as the final few spurts of seminal fluid splashed against the buttery walls of my snatch. His hot breath warmed my cheek. He took my hand in his, our fingers becoming intertwined. He squeezed gently and brushed my thumb with his.

"I love you," he whispered softly.

"I love you, too," I replied.

"I'm never going to let you go."

"You'll never have to. I'm yours forever."

He rolled off me and lay panting, as the mid-morning sun streamed through the windows. I turned round and positioned myself next to him. I lay my head on his chest, and draped my leg over his. In an almost absentminded fashion I played with his shiny wet cock. His hand roamed all over my sticky back, stroking my skin and then cupping my buttocks.

He suddenly giggled to himself.

"What is it? What's so funny?" I asked.

"I don't know if it is funny, but it suddenly occurred to me. The last time we were in bed together, you were a tiny child and I was reading you a story before you went to sleep."

"What was the story?"

"I don't know. Something about princesses and princes, I imagine."

"I'm your princess, aren't I, Daddy?"

"Yes, you most certainly are."

We both lay there, cooling down and wallowing in the relaxed atmosphere of post-coital indulgence. By now, he was hard again and I was slowly masturbating him.

"You know, the moment you walked into that restaurant, the night we met up again, I knew I wanted you," he said, seemingly oblivious to the hand-job he was receiving.

"Me too. I was wet, the moment I set eyes on you."

"This isn't going to be easy. Living our lives like this. As a couple."

"What makes you think we're going to be a couple?" I asked, "maybe we're just going to be fuck buddies, or family members with benefits?"

"That's not what you want, is it?" He said, his tone betraying his sudden concern.

"Of course not, silly," I answered, "I was just shitting with you. Of course we're a couple."

I clambered up on top of him, straddling his waist with my legs. I lined up his dick with my cunt and sank down on top of it. I emitted a full-throated sigh as he penetrated me once more.

"This is it, for me," I whispered, "you're it. We'll be together for as long as you want me."

"I'll want you until the day I die."

"Then have me, Daddy. Have me."

I began to ride his dick, bouncing up and down on top of him. He grabbed hold of my boobs, squeezing them. Then I leant forward, pressing my tits into his face. He chewed on my nipples, as his cock pushed up inside me. His hands gripped my butt cheeks, his fingers sinking into that luxurious flesh.

Soon, he would cum inside me again. For the second time. For the second time of what would be a million times. Endless times. His cock had found its home. Its haven. As he licked and sucked at my nipples, as he fondled and massaged my butt, as he plundered and ravaged my cunt, I wept. Tears of joy, tears of satisfaction. Nothing could make me happier than this.

***

So, this was my new life. Although there were still a couple of months left on my lease, I never spent another night in my apartment. I moved in with my Daddy, sharing his apartment and sharing his bed. Just like that, we had become a couple. Deeply in love and deeply committed to one another.

True to form, the nature of the relationship was shaped by my experiences and my preferences. I was still deeply submissive, viewing my body as simply a vehicle or a tool to give sexual pleasure. He was dominant and could be every bit as brutal with me as Big Nick had ever been. He would sometimes slap and choke me, and he even beat me with a belt on a couple of occasions, but I always welcomed his control.

That was never more true than when he bought me my collar. It was made of black leather and was linked together by miniature handcuffs. Stitched into the cloth, on the inside, were the words Daddy's Girl. I clapped my hands together like a giddy child, being given an especially indulgent present on Christmas morning. That collar is almost always round my neck.

He could be severe with me, but mostly he was sweet and kind and loving; a gentle man who treated me like a princess. Albeit a princess he would fuck with savage abandon every day and every night. Our lovemaking was relentless and remorseless. We fucked and fucked and fucked as much as we could, from first thing in the morning until late at night.

A couple of months after I had moved in, I was searching for some shoes in one of his wardrobes. I found a box that I didn't recognise, and when I opened it, I discovered a long white dress.

"It was Alana's wedding dress," he told me, after I showed him my discovery.

"Didn't she want to keep it?" I asked.

"No. She left in kind of a hurry. She never asked about it. And after all, I paid for it."

"So, what do we do with it?"

I looked up at him, an eyebrow raised, and the two of us smiled in unison. Ten minutes later I was bent over a chest of drawers, Alana's wedding dress hitched up round my waist. My father was fucking me from behind. In the ass. It was a kind of trashy, slutty dress; exactly the sort of thing Alana would have chosen. It was skintight and backless, made of soft ivory silk. When he came, my father squirted his spunk all over the embroidered designs encasing my breasts. Once we were done, the dress went back into its box, uncleaned.

It was never used for its original purpose, but a marriage ceremony did eventually take place. We took a trip out to Vegas one weekend and spent a couple of days fooling around with the one-armed-bandits and playing some low stakes poker. Almost as a joke, we ended up at a small chapel, tying the knot. And yes, an Elvis Presley impersonator did the honours. There was no official paperwork, for obvious reasons, so technically we weren't actually married. But I certainly considered him to be my husband from that day on.

Living together as a couple was actually relatively simple. No one knew we were related, after all. There was clearly a noticeable age difference, but it didn't look too untoward. The only person who could cause any trouble was my mother. She knew who we were and how we were connected to one another.