Three Friends Journey to Adulthood Ch. 02

Story Info
She could not Help but to Want her Student's BBC.
11.9k words
4.49
11.6k
8
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
896 Followers

This is the second chapter of a totally fictional story of 3 friends growing up, it picks up at college, and stops not long after marriage. It would be a better read if you read the first one. Chapter two is the result of splitting chapters two and three, in trying to keep all chapters about the same length.

Again, all characters are over 18. Proofed with software, so please excuse anything missed. Comments on story line are always appreciated.

_________________________________________

I was the first to penetrate Carmen's vagina, and we went at it hot and heavy for a while, but that would soon be the end of her and my sexual activity for almost a decade. Carmen, Gary, and I did not have a lot of time left that summer to hang out, and when we did it was together as just the three buddies we always were.

I did capitalize on the newfound confidence I had from that event. Maybe I did not become the aggressor sexually, but I no longer walked away from opportunities in that short amount of time before college. More than once I slept with a MILF neighbor who had been flirting with me since I turned 18. I also slept with another neighbor who was older, and already a sophomore in college. Neither of them was shy about instructing me how to properly fuck a more experienced woman.

College is when the three of us buddies were no longer spending all our free time together, they went to the same school and from what I did hear, that first year Carmen was not exactly heartbroken about her and me being separated. You know how it is with three friends, and it was true with us as Gary kept me up with Carmen's doings, and some things even got back to me from other mutual friends that went there.

Carmen's newfound obsession with penises was not just limited to mine. She became a player not long after we both lost our virginity. Gary, never mentioned if the two of them ever got together, but then again I did not tell him about her and me, that was up to her I figured. He did keep me updated on some of her other activities. I think he was worried about her, and so was I. We all cared for each other almost like siblings.

What Gary did tell me was concerning, it was that her activity got out of control her freshman year, sewing her oats is what the old-timers called it, "she hosted a lot of upper classmen's cocks to be just straightforward" were his words. Gary then told me, "When you are as hot and sexy as Carmen you don't flirt with a bunch of upper class-men and not end up with all the dick you can handle, and she must not have turned many down."

Gary told me that he tried to help her, but she just ended every conversation with, "Oh grow up! Just shut up and either fuck me or go to priest school."

He said that a few photos of her drunk and in comprising positions started showing up, none too severe at first. Things peaked when she was so drunk she let two guys strip her down and abuse her in their frat house, that incident escalated to her having a train run on her by some more members of the frat. That caused her to rethink both her drinking and some of the wild sexual behavior as well.

Some video got out from it that was more than embarrassing when he showed it to her sober. "It was Pure Porn", he said, "Her laying there naked taking cocks in more than one orifice, as others just jerked off on her as they watched. I managed to get a hold of the video and edit it so you could not make out who it was, then flooded the internet with the copy, that is all you can do to minimize exposure once they are out there. It was taken with an older cell phone, and was shaky and not always in focus, so even with the original you would have to know her pretty well to be sure of her identity," and he said, "Let's just say her face was obscured from all the cum shots that she took before passing out."

It was not a good time for her, but in hindsight, it probably was good for her to get it out of her system or she would have gone directly from easy freshman to cum slut status. By the end of that next summer, Gary and she became an item. I am guessing partly because once it gets around you have been gang banged, most guys tend to stay clear. Gary knew she was not that kind of girl, and like a good friend, stayed with her and helped get her back, and keeper on the straight and narrow. They did a lot of traveling from school to home together. It was a long enough trip that on occasion they could justify sharing a motel room. Knowing her insatiable sex drive, I am sure it was usually her idea.

I stayed at school the summer between my freshman and sophomore year, to work and take a class or two to try to graduate in four years, tough to do these days. I had matured in some ways, and I guess was on a bad path in others. I too had explored my sexual side, being armed not just with the confidence Carmen gave me, and the experience I gained at the end of that summer before I started college.

Even when we were both home at the same time, Carmen and I never tried to continue our sexual exploits. I just assumed that Gary and she picked up where we left off, after that short detour she had taken through slut-ville. He always was the one that pursued her, and at the time was a very romantic guy. Despite what the two of us had done at the quarry that hot summer day, I was still not good with opening up to or expressing myself or my feelings. There were still some strong ones that remained for Carmen and eventually I developed some for the woman I married.

__________________________________________

Like Carmen, I became very active with other freshmen, and upper-class girls the first year. I was still shy, but the word of mouth of my skills got around, and I was usually the pursued, and not the pursuer.

I got such a great start as a freshman, by my Junior year at college, I met who I thought was way out of my league. Brooke was a beauty queen, working her way through school as a part-time model. I did not have to pursue her very long before she was all over me, and we went at it hot and heavy. The next school year despite not even being a committed couple, we managed to get a larger room in a coed dorm. We then became a live-together couple. Most of the other residents were married or at least engaged.

Even though I fell in love with her, I was slow to make an actual commitment, that's just me I guess. Brooke had put it out there often, and I just tabled it so to speak. I guess I wanted both lives of having a regular lover, and get some strange whenever opportunity knocked. I, like most asshole men that cheat assumed she was exclusive to me since she was trying so hard to get me to sign on too. I did try to remain true to her even through Christmas break when we were both home with our parents. I guess I did not try hard enough, I renewed my relationship with the young MILF who continued to cheat on her husband, and I even slept with a woman I met in a bar.

Despite this activity, I felt I was ready to commit and wanted to settle down. I felt like I loved Brooke, and planned on committing after that very Christmas break. Despite getting laid on the break by two different women, it was just sex, and I missed her as a companion. I think we both felt the same way, even though she seemed to feel it a little stronger. I bought her claims that she had little experience dating, or with sex with anyone other than me. Both men and women have bullshit lines, that one is probably common among women.

We both had gone home for the Christmas break that we spent with our parents. We decided that we would stay with our own parents, and there was some distance between where we were raised and could get through 10 days of separation.

I did miss her, and felt guilty for what I did on break and decided to go back early to surprise her. I brought some roses to spread around the room for when she got there the next day. I planned on telling her I was ready to at least talk about committing. I was going to take her out to a romantic dinner and was willing to go as far as discussing us getting engaged.

I was all pumped about the whole thing, but when I got to the dorm room, I could tell someone was in there, someone that was having some fun, nasty fun. Lots of moaning what sounded like labored breathing, including hearing the statement, "Oh Fuck Yes that Feels so Good, but Fuck Me Harder!."

Just a sample of what I heard as my heart sunk, surely it could not be my girl, who was not expected back yet and claimed to have been almost a virgin when we first got together. I tried to find another reason for the noise, trying to remember if I gave a key to any of my friends to use our room, I had done that before with my single room, but it was not likely I did that with this double.

I hoped maybe she gave hers to a friend, she was not due until the next day. Then my heart just dropped as I heard what I was then sure was her voice. I got not just a pretty good sample of it, but also what was going on when I heard her practically screaming almost a whole paragraph, "Oh Yes, Oh Fuck yes Z, I'm going to cum now too," then even more loudly said, "You're just so Fucking Huge I was a little afraid of a such a big cock at first, but I love the way you feel in me. I can't believe the two of us are doing this, but am glad I dared to make the first move. You have been so sweet and tender to me Z, you can cum in me this time, and maybe the next time if we go that long, or this happens again, I just can't get enough of you."

I did not know what to do, I dropped the roses right there at the door, and walked down the hall to the computer room to get my head together before I went back to go in, and confront her, and whoever she calls Z.

When I went back, I was still hoping I was wrong, and I unlocked the door trying not to make any noise. I guess as loud as it was it would not have mattered. As I walked in, there in our bed ahead of me, was Brooke, her legs spread and up in the air, as I realized that Z was black. He turned out to be an African student that I recognized later as one that she tutored in English, his given name is Aziz, apparently, she just called him Z when she is fucking him.

Her lover Z, had exactly what she described, a huge fucking cock in her pussy. I had a rear view of them, and him pounding her, after watching only a few strokes, I knew her praises were more than justified. I could see on his outstroke that she was not bull-shitting one bit about his size, he was fucking huge, and his big black balls were hitting her ass as he pounded her. I could then understand why she said she was afraid at first, afraid of taking his big cock, I could not believe my previously wholesome girlfriend was enjoying it so much.

I had never seen a cock that long and fat except in porn, and even then I did not believe what I was seeing was real. I was almost enjoying the watching part, but for the fact that it was my girl's pussy he was ramming that huge member of his in!

I stood there frozen, as she came, not the first time I was sure. I was so upset, but could not think what to do, I guess my choices were to keep watching or announce that they had company. Then I no longer needed to decide, his ass suddenly stopped as he grunted and let loose of his load.

He pulled out his cum covered cock, and she was the first to spot me as he rolled off of her. He saw me seconds later as he was getting his breath, and then I saw what did not need to be further confirmed, his size. He looked so shocked, and wasted no time getting up, and gathering his clothes. I was not just upset, I was a little shocked myself but for different reasons, I guess even in college I still did not understand girls, still don't to some degree. I remember thinking, this is real, she is not getting paid as a porn star I assumed, how could it feel good to her having something that big jammed inside that tight little pussy of hers? I remembered how slow I had to go just working up to putting more than one finger in her when we first got together, was that just acting?

I wanted to throw up, and he wanted out of there and did not even attempt to dress. He scrambled to get his clothes and a large envelope that was on the desk. He did this as he said sorry to me in his broken English, and something else I think just to himself.

Then not even bothering to put anything on, he dashed out the door covered in sweat, naked except for the clothes wadded up covering his chest. I thought I was having a dream as this could not be real. I guess all the noise and yelling alerted almost everyone present that lived on our floor, some with their heads out their doors, and others out. They had to be shocked seeing this naked black man, with his half-hard but still huge cock dripping his and my now ex-girlfriend's cum. It was something to see looking back, Brooke and the incident was the talk of the campus for a while, it was never mentioned to me, but I could tell by the looks I was getting people wanted to.

I got the famous and overused line from her, "I am so, so, sorry, I can explain," and at the same time, her trying to press her spent naked body against me, sweat and cum covered, still with red blotches from overheating and friction. She was beet red, and it was not just from embarrassment if at all. She had been fucked, and she had been fucked well, she was still dripping Z's cum. I believed what I heard her say before I came in was sincere, she wanted even more from him. I had to hand it to him, I never achieved that look from her, not from any girl.

She looked like she had taken at least one shot on her tits, before this last one inside her, it was smeared all over the front of her, just a massive amount. What was just deposited in her pussy had already started running down her leg, I could see all this as I pushed her away, and she landed ass first on the bed.

I was out of it with rage, but remember waving my arms and telling her, "Shut the fuck up, get some clothes and get the fuck out of here. I am not going to leave, you take the walk of shame. I can promise you there will be some people looking at you, all the noise and yelling, then a naked black man running down the hall with his big cock swinging. Go, and Go Now!

I guess I scared her, I don't think I was capable of ever hitting a woman, but I am sure she was not sure of that with the rage in my eyes and my voice. She knew I was serious about her leaving, and fell trying to get even her panties on she was so shaken up. Then just like Z, she just grabbed them and some other clothes and followed him down the hall not more than a minute behind him. My beautiful and now ex-girlfriend was now balling her eyes out, as she walked down the hall naked right past all the residents that were looking to see what the commotion was, her ass cheeks and quite large cum covered breasts in motion as she did. I almost felt sorry for her as she disappeared when she reached the stairway but was too upset to even process any of my feelings yet.

We broke up of course, but I am such a sucker I guess, after about two months of love letters showing up that I at first just let stack up instead of tossing them, I eventually started to read them. They didn't explain that much, mostly just repeating how sorry she was, and that it was a one-time thing, not planned, and that if I would just meet with her once, she could explain.

I could not help but be curious as to how she would even try to give me an explanation for fucking a student she tutored. Eventually, I agreed to see her, partly out of curiosity, but mostly because I thought I was still in love with her, and the fact that she would not let up made me think she was with me. I finally gave in to going to dinner at the apartment she was sharing with a roommate.

Her roommate was not there, of course, she had a plan I guess. She was a good cook, and we had some wine and pot, followed by a nice dinner. The weed habit was something I had taken up at school and shared with Brooke. It was widespread at college at that time. We avoided the subject of her tryst during dinner, but she did have an agenda.

She said, "I have had a lot of time to think about us, and decided that I needed to tell you the unadulterated truth about me and Aziz and what you walked in on. It was not part of an affair, it was the one and only time I slept with him. This might be tough for you, it will be for me, but I think we both are still in love, I know I still am. The right thing to do is to tell you in detail what happened. I think being completely honest, and forcing myself to be detailed about it at least may give us closure if nothing else."

I was not sure I wanted to hear details, I did not trust her to tell the truth at that point anyway. I was curious to see how she thought she could explain what I had seen and decided to hear her out. I felt like we were over, but figured if she did get detailed, if nothing else, based on the little I seen and heard, it had to be a hot story. I have to admit, I knew him as a nice guy, with a family back home not someone that I thought would have been the one to make a pass, he always seemed to look up to and have a lot of respect for her.

She reminded me, that unlike me, she had not been very sexually active before we got together, and sometimes thought she missed out on some of the sexual experiences a young college girl had and thought she might regret passing on the opportunities later. She added that she had been upset with me because she does love me, and I would not commit to her and give up other women.

She explained, "I did not want to become an old woman regretting things I passed on. Aziz was such a nice guy and I figured I would never get a chance to cross off two major things on many women's list of things they regretted not doing. He seemed to be well endowed, and he was of a different race, yes most women wonder if there is, what are the differences in them, like are they all hung. I felt like I should at least fool around with him a little, and at least see what he had to offer, but after I did, well, I had to have it in some way, and things eventually just got out of control."

I was not sure I wanted to go through it, I thought what I saw when I caught her was enough to go through emotionally. But I agreed to listen to her, but I wanted to be relaxed first, so we smoked another bowl, got a fresh glass of wine before we took seats on the comfy sofa. What she told me then was not so much new information, but did not lack at all in details, and it did have an effect on me in different ways.

Her Story:

"I got back early, I found out my evil aunt I can't stand was coming to visit my parents, and I made an excuse to get out of there. I was pretty bored, and I was both missing, and mad at you. I had been pretty damn horny for some more of the good sex you had been treating me to before Christmas break. Since you were not expected until Tuesday, I decided to get high and just take care of myself thinking about your oral skills, your hard cock, and your fit body. I ended up pretty stoned, I had filled the bong like you usually do when it is for both of us, which caused me to have smoked your share as well as mine. I was pretty happy stoned and naked then, and with one of my bigger and favorite toys deep in my pussy, well into my masturbation session, so close to cumming when my phone rang. I saw it was Aziz interrupting my quest for sexual satisfaction, I knew he would not call unless it was important at least to him. Aziz asked if I was back, he thought he had seen me on campus."

"Z said he was in dire need of my help with some immigration papers, I had to say yes of course. But I did try to put him off for at least an hour or so, then I could get off, I admit to having been attracted to him in the past, and figured I should not be alone and horny with him. I also wanted to get cleaned up, dressed, and maybe not look so stoned. He is such a great guy, and seemed so desperate I broke down finally and told him to give me at least 10-15 minutes to straighten up, he was there at our door in ten. I did not have time to clean up, or even put on a bra. I was still naked as he knocked, I told him to hold on and scrambled to put something on. I ended up with a pair of your workout shorts on, you have seen me in them, they are huge on me. I also grabbed that old tank top that you love, I bet you wondered where it went. I grabbed your clothes and just left my panties after the failed attempt to put them on for my unplanned naked trip down the hall.

inafantasy
inafantasy
896 Followers