Three Friends Journey to Adulthood Ch. 04

Story Info
Encounter on a Bike Trail, and the Threesome became Four!
9.2k words
4.69
5.7k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
908 Followers

A totally fictional story, part 4 of the series. All characters are over 18. Proofed and Edited by software. So if you are looking for a story with perfect composition, etc. I would stop reading right now. I do my best and spend a lot of time trying to come up with original stories that have erotic content. Enjoy!

Carmen, Gary, and I were becoming just as close as we were as kids as friends. We were had crossed into a sexual sharing relationship as well. I was happy that we did, but could not help wanting her for my own.

Our friendship endured, and we even started riding bikes again. We have some rugged bike trails around us and found that our BMX skills lent themselves to that type of riding.

I continued to have Carmen cleaning and doing my laundry for me. She was still coming to my place every Wednesday night while Gary was golfing on a league. One sport I did not participate in with him, I am a hacker when it comes to golf. I was not sure it was a good idea for her to be there with me alone every week but she claimed there was a reason she wanted me there. Carmen said that if I was not there, as big of a slob as I am, I would be constantly trying to find stuff of mine that she puts away, this way she could ask where I wanted them.

It made sense, Gary was OK with it, in fact, Gary was pretty much OK with us having some kind of sexual activity, we just never discussed limitations. Carmen and I decided that it could be an oral night for us, it kind of fits our routine, we usually are horny after I have showered after work, and she has after cleaning. So we tried to limit our sex to oral, blowjobs and eating that fine pussy of hers. Most Friday nights I go to their place for what we now call sex night for the three of us. We do some naked swimming, some kinky threesomes, and sometimes just one of us would fuck her in front of the other, yes we kind of shared Carmen, taking turns being the cuckold. It was pretty much working out for us, no one was complaining. I guess I learned to love the live sex shows as either a supporting actor with our lovely Carmen, I can get into the one-man audience with my dick in my hand. What does Carmen like, cock, I think she really would like three, one for each hole.

It is kind of ironic, but I think sometimes with me at least, what we were doing started to feel like a routine, like with a married couple, I don't want it to stop but wonder what we could do to add to the excitement. That is probably why some of the Mormons who believe in polygamy end up taking on new and more wives. Someone new in our sexual circle could shake things up I guess.

Wednesday night cleaning with Carmen was a lot of fun, there were many times we were tempted to fuck without Gary being there and that usually stopped us, but not always. Like with our first sex at the quarry and the first share, we broke our own rules. She was there to clean, and fix a nice dinner one Wednesday, and we had too many after-dinner drinks, and that's when we became full-blown cheaters.

Gary beat her home that night for the first time, we had fallen asleep after having oral and then fucking. I thought we were done, and if she would have dressed to do the dishes we would have been OK time-wise. But seeing her in nothing but an apron and with my favorite ass sticking out was too much to pass on. I could not resist getting up behind her and grabbing her tits as she did, next thing I knew, I had dropped my boxers and fucked her from behind right there.

It was new and exciting but now we had guilt. We could not confess to it, so it became a cheat, what excuse could we come up with for fucking without him there when he was already sharing her with me?

Sundays we usually went on a bike trip, one of them changed my life as I knew it. It was pretty much up a hill down the other side trail not paved of course. It was not an extremely long ride, but it was one heck of a hill to get up, and it was not like you could just fly down the other side, you had to ride your breaks and work through all the rocks and trees. It was one of those trails that kept you on your toes.

On the way down, I was in the lead, I came around a corner and right in front of me was a bike laying there, man down. It was not a man though, it was a female I could see when I got to her. We all managed to get stopped without running over any part of her, or crashing into each other, and got to her side. She was embarrassed, why do we all get that way when we fall. My mind was already working on how we were going to get her down the hill, and we had not yet inquired about her injuries.

Carmen was on it and was looking over who we would find out later was Cindy. She had a couple of small scrapes and Gary had his first aid kit out already to clean them up. She was not a woman of our age group, but a cute little girl, and when I say little, I mean petite and much younger than us, I was disappointed seeing how young she looked, she looked to be no older than her late teens, I figured more than 10 years younger. She was cute though, Gary was smitten with her I think, but I do not usually like younger women, I am a realist, they are great to look at, but they are often off-limits age-wise, and can be so immature.

Once she was cleaned up, we stood her up I was taken with her too I could not help it. Her left leg and foot were fine, right leg too, but her right ankle she said twisted as she tried to keep from running into a boulder, and it was not able to support her weight. We offered to call for help, but she was sure since it was mostly downhill except for a flat rough area before the parking lot, there would not be much peddling, and she could control both hand brakes.

I helped her get up and we started, it was my first real interaction with her, with any woman other than Carmen since I left Brooke. I held her by her tiny little waist as she tried to get her leg over the lower bar of the girl's bike. Despite the bike ride, she smelled so good, her body was damp with sweat but I could smell that sweet natural smell of a girl, a cute young girl I just met. Body wash, cologne whatever it was, I liked it. I think it just made me remember how much I like meeting women, but I had done no dating since my divorce and the only sex partners I had were my hand, and beautiful Carmen, who I was sharing with my friend, and even cheating with on occasion.

I knew right then I was going to have to find the equivalent of this young girl, only she would have to be older, closer to my age, it was time for me to jump back into dating.

She made it to the bottom, and I could see her wince every time she tried to peddle on the flat. Gary's Jeep was close, but her little Honda was halfway across the lot. We parked our bikes, Carmen mounted them as Gary wheeled hers and I had my arm around her waist, as she put hers over my shoulder as I slumped to help her. The height difference was not going to allow this, so without asking I just plain picked her up in my arms like a babe. Having this cute young girl in my arms, and looking down into her blue eyes sold me, I had to find a girlfriend, I was in my early 30s and too young to be spending almost all of my time alone. She was a blond, looks-wise much different than Carmen or Brooke, age at this point was some of it, but she was even more petite and felt so good in my arms. Yes, just like Carmen the love of my life feels when I hug her, and whose full-time companionship I was being denied. Why did this girl have to be so young?

We got to the car, but with the trouble I was having to get her in the driver's seat, I noticed something that told me her driving herself was not going to work. Gary had mounted her bike on her bike rack and the two of us were standing there as she tried to use the clutch and gas peddle with her injured ankle as she grimaced. It was an older Honda and a stick shift, you just don't encounter cars with manual transmissions much anymore. We both knew that the extra footwork was going to be painful, she looked up at me with puppy dog eyes with a tear coming out of one, and said, "What am I going to do? I don't think I can drive."

She started to sob, and Gary jumped in and said, "Dumb-ass, you don't have anything to do, offer to drive this sweet little girl to her home or the ER."

Thoughts like that had already started to brew in my mind as well. I ask her if she felt safe with me driving her, and my friends can follow us, or just pick me up later. She was so cute when between sobs she said, "You would do that for me, a stranger?"

I replied, "You would go with me, a stranger?"

For the first time I got a smile a short laugh, "Do I have a choice? I don't know what to do, I don't have any health care now that I am too old to be on my parent's plan as of my last birthday, and I thought what the hurry to get my own? Now I know I guess."

"Don't worry if you need to be checked out, we will figure it out, I still have my ex-wife's card, it would just mean fraud, and prison for me, but you could visit me as you would be fixed up," she knew I was kidding, but it worked she was calming down.

I took her to an urgent care place, I figured if I acted like her big brother or dad, I could demand that just an x-ray was all we needed to be sure nothing was broken, to try to keep them from running up a bunch of extra charges. If it was negative there was nothing else they could do but wrap it and tell us to ice it, the Dr would want her to schedule a follow-up with him so he could get an office call charge, but she does not have to.

We made that stop, I was right, instructions were ice and taking her weight off of it would be enough, so that kept the cost down. and since the x-rays showed no breaks I took her home, I just put it all on my charge card, it was cheaper than getting a call girl. Kidding, of course, she was too young and cute for me to think that way, almost as young as my niece, my older sister's kid. I was not missing out on sex anyway, I was missing companionship, someone of my own to take care of, and take care of me. But she was just a kid, but over 18 I then knew, that is the age when you are kicked off your parent's health

plan.

She had a cute little place, a little smaller than mine, but no roommate, I was not sure if that was good or bad. Bad for her, she had no one to take care of her, but I was not upset, she was so nice and smelled so good, I could practice being a parent in case my life ever gets on track. I could skip past dirty diapers and puberty, and most of the way through rebellious teen years.

Cindy said nothing about calling her parents or did she even bring them up again, so I did not either. She needed out of her clothes, they were not comfortable for anything but running or bike riding and were dirty. I did not bring it up, but she asked me if I would help her, that she trusted me not to take advantage of her, and added, "You are so sweet, I wish I had a daddy like you growing up, he was never there for us."

A complement that did not sit well with me, I did not feel that old, but to her, I probably was acting as a good dad would to that point.

I carried her to her bedroom and was at a stalemate. I should not have fixated on her bike clothes so much, but I had been, she looked to be wearing only them and nothing else underneath, no pantie lines I could see, not even a sports bra as I could see her nipples. I asked her if I lifted her on the bed and covered her if she could shimmy out of her clothes, or I could reach in under it, and help her with the sheet for cover?

I got a remark that reminded me of one Carmen would make, "What are you? A priest or something, I told you I trusted you."

"O.K." I told her, "But you are in charge of this operation, just tell me what to do."

"Well I don't want this dirt that is on me on my sheets, so let me stable myself on you, and you can pull off this top first, just pretend I am a boy, my tiny boobs will help you with that."

She held on to my midsection, and I pulled it up and off. She was not lying, just exaggerating, comparing hers with the ones I was used to with Carmen and Brooke, she was not what I would call large in that area. She was overstating the fact that they were tiny, and I have to say they were so nicely shaped and so firm, the wonders of youth. The thought went through my mind that her breasts were plenty big enough to hold on to when you spoon and would be more than a mouthful. She was like Carmen and I was at her age, insecure, Carmen with her butt, and I with my penis, her ample breasts were her choice. I was somewhat speechless and not unlike me, I had nothing to say so I said nothing.

She just looked at me and said, "Well aren't you going to tell me they are just fine and that you just love looking at them?"

"No, I don't need to, deep down you have to know a topless young blond's breasts that are not at all as you described them is going to look pretty damn good to this old man. If I was younger, and you were my girlfriend I would spend a lot of time doing more than just looking at them."

She tightened her grip on me, pressing her bare breasts to my stomach, and held me tight. I just loved the feeling but had a feeling the meds prescribed and we picked up at the pharmacy were now kicking in. She was drugged from the pain killers and muscle relaxant and starting to act like it

She said, "I have never been with someone older, but I felt some excitement you when we touched, and I felt your excitement as well as mine. Are you ready for the debut of my lower half? I am kind of proud of that part of me, and that is where all the fun is, isn't it?"

"Well then, I guess I better ready myself, sorry about poking you with my boner, and I hope my bike shorts can take the extra pressure."

She tried to steady herself and reach down, but grimaced in pain. She tried again and managed to get the waistband of her shorts down partway on her hips, and though I was happy with what was already exposed, I was even more excited about what was about to be revealed. She said, "Well, I guess you are going to see things a little more close up than planned, pull these down to my knees, and set me on the bed, then you can finish pulling these bike shorts off for me."

I did, I had to put at least one hand on her bare ass to do it. I slid my hands under the waistband and on the bare skin of her round bottom, and I pulled them down trying not to look directly in front of me but failed. My face was right in front of her bald pussy when I got them down to her knees, and I got to feel her round ass as I did. That alone was such a turn-on, she was just was so trim, fit and firm, and having her pussy right in my face was a pretty good test of my ability to control myself. She had a right to be proud, her pussy was so well defined, and she was right, it was the main feature of such an unblemished young body, not even a tattoo that I could see. I got up then and my head was filled with images of the two of us, only I was not old in them, I never am. I was not done though, she was only half undressed and half in bed, but I needed to get out of there before the bulge in my shorts embarrassed me even more.

She said, "You're not going to leave me this way, even if I can get myself up in the bed, I can't get the rest of the way out of these shorts, do you expect me to sleep this way? You have seen pussies before I am sure, don't be shy, take these shorts off, and tuck me in Daddy. She had me so hot, and I knew that "Daddy" does not always mean what it used to, it has become what a woman calls her lover, mostly when he is older. I was turned on, trying not to show it, because I had to finish getting her in bed.

I picked her up again, this time to place her the rest of the way on the bed, and this time naked down to her knees. I was again trying to look only at those blue eyes, by this time showing the effects of the pain pills. I carefully removed her shorts then, being careful as I pulled them over her swollen ankle as not to hurt her. Her naked body looked so good to me lying there, and when she moved her right leg over to scoot in some more, her legs became spread, and I had a spectacular view of her pussy. It was my focus point, and it made me remember the first time I saw Carmen that way at the quarry. I was not watching closely when she did, but I think she took two pain pills instead of one. I was glad they only gave her 6 in case she did have a problem with drugs.

I noticed that the nurse and Dr. did not bother to dress the scratches above her ankle that she got from the rock, but I did tell them we just needed an X-Ray, so I guess they took me literally. I told her I would clean them up and she told me there was some medicated cream in the bathroom cabinet.

I came back with a warm washcloth and warm water as she was dirty from the fall. I lifted the sheet past her knees and started to clean up the dirt and blood from the scratches. I finished that part and was reaching for the salve when she quickly flipped off the sheet and said, "Don't stop, it feels so good getting the dirt and sweat off of me. Do the rest of me, don't be so shy, you are happy with what you are seeing, it is obvious in your pants."

Well, there she was, what a view I had as I sat below her on the bed. I rinsed out the cloth and worked my way up her legs. I did not know what to do when I got close to her sex but she could see that, and opened up her legs for me and said, "I am not dirty up there, but sweaty. Freshen me up, don't be afraid to go in my crack too, so I can sleep well. You are being so sweet to me Daddy, it's OK, I told you I trusted you."

I was both a little embarrassed and excited again, and the closer I got to her sex, the more she spread moved her good leg over to open up for me. I rinsed the cloth again and washed the outside of her labia first, then I went up into her crack. "Oh Daddy that feels so good being fresh down there, those pills made me horny though, if my ankle did not hurt, I might have attacked you."

Well, if I was afraid, it was of making my cock any harder than it already was. I was thorough and did her breast and yes they were not large, but there was still a need to lift them with one hand as I went underneath them. I can't say I did not enjoy giving her the sponge-type bath.

When I finished, I pulled the sheet up to cover her, and she insisted that I brought my head down so she could kiss me after I tucked her in. She seemed so content but getting buzzed as the pain killers kicked in, and she wanted another kiss. She may not have been walking well, but she grabbed my neck with her hands and pulled me down for what was a real kiss, not the kinda girl would normally give to her real Dad. She said, "Maybe you should undress and rinse yourself off too, you can join me, in case I need you in the middle of the night to help me go to the bathroom. I would just love having my new Daddy's naked body next to me, and don't worry I won't attack you, at least until I feel better." It was both a good and bad idea, and I told her, for now, I needed to get her an ice pack before we discussed sleeping arrangements.

I considered sleeping next to her, if I had at least some clean shorts I might have, but by the time I got back from her kitchen with a fresh cold wrap, she was sound asleep. She looked just like an angel to me, I can not deny that I still had an urge to join her naked. I would not have attacked her of course, but probably would not have slept, as I would have just looked at her all night.

I was standing there in the living room wondering what I got myself into. I was turned on, sweaty, and had no fresh clothes to change to. I texted Gary and told him all was well and I was going to stay the night but I needed someone to pick me up in the morning. Then I went to her bathroom to shower and rinse out my shirt and bike shorts so I could wear them in the morning till I got some normal ones. I wrapped in a towel went back to the sofa, found a throw for cover, and fell asleep.

inafantasy
inafantasy
908 Followers