Three Friends Journey to Adulthood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next major thing that happened, I can describe in detail, I just can't describe how it transpired. It happened quickly, and when I was too consumed with emotions of pure joy.

In seconds, she performed what was like a wrestling move. Then I was standing there getting an actual reach around hand-job from her, my first real hand-job I guess. This one meant something to me and remains high on my list of first.

Somehow, she managed to get partially behind me, with one leg on each side of my right leg. Yes, I could feel her bare pussy against me for the first time, it was wet and felt so good pressing against my leg. At the same time, I could feel her breasts, with their hard nipples pressing against my back. Her left arm was around my trunk and holding me right above my cock.

Her right hand was the one giving me pleasure of epic proportions. She actually was not just in control of my cock, but was then and remains, in control of my heart and soul.

She had a goal, whether she knew it or not in those few seconds it took to get where she was. Her right hand was wrapped around my cock, her thumb nearly touching her forefinger, the most common way to jerk a guy off. Yes, she was jerking me off in classic fashion. It was the same way a guy would stroke his own, it's how I go about it, except her little hand could not come close to wrapping around it like mine nearly does. Just another act that made me feel better about my cock size.

I was in heaven, I did not think I could feel any better, and never had that feeling of pure ecstasy again during a hand job. I was in her control, and could only add to the embrace by moving my right hand back, to place it on and squeeze her butt cheek, just one-handed and awkward from that position, but it was Carmen's butt I had a partial hold on. I just loved squeezing it, as I tried to pull her close, as she did the same with her free hand, pressing her tightly against me.

I could feel her breast compress against me, and her heart beating rapidly on my back, as she continued to stroke my cock with her soft hand. I knew what the result was going to be, likely much better than Carmen did from my own self-pleasure experiences. I had no idea if she had done this much with anyone, and if she has jerked one to ejaculation. I was sure however, she had never done anything like this as a naked couple.

For the first time in my young life, I felt like a real man, 6ft tall even though I was only 5" 10 1/2". I wanted that feeling to last a long time and did everything to prolong it. I even tried thinking about other things, but how can you when you have a naked girl wrapped around you and jerking you. I was well aware of what would come next but had no control of when it would happen, I could already feel myself breathing hard even though I was doing little if any of the work.

I was right about not being able to prolong things, and it did start to erupt without warning, and I was making noises hard to describe, like several, "Oh's, and Awe's." as Carmen stuck it out, and was finishing me off.

At the same time, I was feeling this huge flash go through my body, not one I ever experienced getting myself off. For the first time, I was able to watch myself cum without my hand in the way. I could see the ropes of my semen exiting my penis, some shooting out, and others detoured into her cupped hand as she continued to stroke me until the last rope exited. Her other hand was involved too, she had moved it down at just the right time to cup my balls, she did not squeeze them, just held them tenderly as they emptied.

The ropes carrying my seed seemed to exit my stiff penis like rounds from a machine gun. The velocity of the shot amazed me, the first shots went several feet. I had never got to watch, and pay that much attention to my cum shots, as I was always too busy accomplishing it, as I was trying to catch it in a Kleenex. My cum ropes were just laying there all over a big rock that was in front of me. I just stood there weak in the knees, as I admired my load, and the naked girl right there made me release it. She was just so beautiful, I hated to think about her covering her naked body back up after that, or ever.

Carmen was standing there in awe as well. I can still picture her standing there so beautiful and happy, naked with the hair on her red bush wet from her own juices, and glistening in the sunlight. A few of my cum ropes were hanging, and dripping from her hand. I am pretty sure this quote from her is accurate, "Oh my God Jeff, that was so Fucking Awesome! I just love jerking you off, you are so hot, and looked even hotter when you were cumming in my hand and on the rock!"

Fucking awesome, was a good description of it for me too. Her next words were just, "Yuck, but let's face it, it is gooey stuff and is all over my hand, I love you, and your cum too, but I am not ready to taste it and want it off of me."

Her next action was, well just not well thought out on her part, but I was more than glad of that. I guess she was full of adrenaline and just forgot she was naked in front of a guy as she made her way just a few feet to the water's edge, then leaned over, her milky white ass cheeks were spread showing me everything she has, and just to rinse my cum off her hands.

I found out and was so happy, that a girl can't do that while naked without providing someone else an epic view of her ass and pussy, that is quite detailed, especially when he is only a couple of feet away. I wanted to explore it like she did my cock.

I just stood there, still hard, in shock from what she was showing as she rinsed my spunk off her hands, but I was taking it all in. Admiring her ass, and all of her sex that was more visible from behind, and then there was that little button of a butt hole I was getting to see for the first time.

If she would have done that on purpose in front of me a few years later, she might have felt a cock enter her vagina, and pump her full of spunk, much like a wild animal. That was the instinct I had to fight.

I was feeling so much love for her right then, I was right there when she turned around and wrapped my arms around her like she was a long-time lover returning home from a long trip. She returned the love, and we were in a tight embrace but I only kissed her on her cheek at first. My cock had nowhere to go but between her legs, her breasts were now squarely pressing against my chest. We both went for the other's butt cheeks to grab a hold and pull each other as tight as we could.

I loved having my penis pressed against her so tightly. But we just held each other like that a few moments with that tight hold on each other's butts as we did. Then we relaxed and did some serious kissing. I had never had my tongue in her mouth until then, or my cock pressing against her wet pussy. I then had to fight to keep from moving my hand down to guide myself in. I had a feeling she would have let me at that moment we were caught up in. But we were not ready for that, but I sure wanted to do more.

Our make-out session did not quell her excitement about what she had done, and I think looking for my approval when she told me,

"I love your hard cock pressing against my pussy, and I hope you did not mind this dude taking over it to get you off. I knew we both wanted it, just like we wanted to see each other naked. I was not going to ask, as you can be a prude and maybe would even have tried to stop me. I just plain had to overpower you when I first felt your hard cock in my hand, its knob pulsating, and that look on your face that I have never seen before, but knew what it meant. It would not have been fair for me to get you worked up, and leave you needing to take care of yourself. I first thought of telling you it would be alright if you jerked off in front of me, I would have enjoyed that too, but not nearly as much as I did doing it for you, and I thought it would embarrass you. I guess we will just have to add hand jobs, and maybe even fingering, to things that we buddies do for each other."

I did not know what to say and didn't, would a simple "Thank You?" have been appropriate, I just did not have the words needed to express myself, I was still processing the jerking and fingering comment. Maybe that cost me with her in later years.

We hugged again, and could not help but to make out some more, my cock was between her legs again, and this time I could feel a lot more, I knew it was in her crack, her labia. I felt even more wetness coming from her vagina than just moments before.

All this turned me into an animal, well almost, but I was surprised how much I got away with and wondered if it was my porn education, or instinct that drove me to what I was doing. Since she was O.K. with me kissing her nipple, I went back to her hard nipples to nibble and suck on them. She quivered and purred as I did. We may not have been connected by my penis, but we were one sexually right then. We were so turned on that I knew something more was going to happen.

I could not stop, her mentioning fingering made me think I could get away with it. So I mustered the courage to move my hand down to her wet pussy but just held it flat-handed as I kissed and nibbled her nipples some more to wait for her to react one way or the other if she was going to. I was hoping she wanted more action down there, and then she made it clear,

"Oh God Jeff, I feel so good right now in your strong arms, our bare skin against each other, and now the way you are holding your big hand on my excited and wet pussy. You have me so turned on, I am ready for you to at least put some fingers in me."

I did not wait or ask for any more instructions, I just bent two of my fingers up, and slid them slowly into her vagina so that I would not hurt her. It felt so good having something in a girls vagina, but I felt awkward being in front of her, so I did a similar move to the one she did on me and was then behind her, pressed up against her as I wrapped my arm around her, and fingered her with my right hand and wrapped the left one around to fondle her breast. My cock, well it still wanted inside her but was happy with just the feeling of being between her round butt cheeks, pressing against her cute little butt hole I had seen for the first time when she bent over for me.

Things were on the edge of being out of control but I could not stop at that point, not while she was moaning and giving me more instructions,

"That's it, Jeff, just keep going just like you are, your fingers feel so good in me, and your palm is hitting my clitoris, you are making me feel just awesome, that's where I rub to make myself cum, but it feels better with your hand."

I was glad I was at least grazing her clit, but I wanted to do more. I started alternating finger fucking her, with just stroking her clit with my now wet fingers. It was porn-influenced, porn was not as available back then, the internet was slow, so we mostly passed around videos. I kept going and she kept responding, I even used both hands down there from time to time.

I continued until I felt her whole body shake and her utter profanities, something she did not do regularly but sometimes those words are needed to describe something, In fact, this was also about the time my "penis" was no longer called that exclusively, it was now referred to as a dick or cock and a vagina became a pussy. It is funny how much sex between us changed our vocabulary with each other.

"Oh Fuck Yeah Jeff, I'm cumming, Oh God I am Cumming like I never have before!" After she came down from the high I gave her she said, that was just awesome, you are the first guy to make me cum, I love you."

I knew or at least thought the love she mentioned was just generated from the joy of sex. I looked down into her eyes and lifted her petite body by her butt cheeks. She wrapped her arms tight around my neck and her muscular legs tightly around me. We kissed some more, and I tried to come up with something to say and took a shot at it.

"I loved doing that for you too, you are so special to me, always have been. But I think we better be careful if we do more, we don't go too far with our love right away."

I figured I came close to an "I love you," but my statement was not as much in the heat of the moment as hers was.

She was still so turned on, and I wanted to try oral, and told her I wanted to taste her, yes, I just had to eat her pussy. Something guys talk about being so awesome, something we should not have been doing but I could not stop myself. She did not reply but put up no resistance verbally or physically, or I would have stopped. The look on her face said she wanted more just as much as me, I think if would have told her I wanted to fuck her she would have responded the same way.

I surely would have regretted passing on the chance, but I know I will always remember the act, even though it was the most uncomfortable position for either of us to give or get oral. I was a gentleman and used my shirt as padding for the rock we were going to use. I knew it was going to have her juices on it and figured if I got past my mom, it was not going to see the wash for a while.

I was so anxious to see if my newly acquired skills from the finger job, would transfer to my tongue.

She was laying back on my shirt and resting her head on my rolled-up shorts. Her knees were up and her legs spread wide, and she had such a precious look on her face. She was mine, she had surrendered herself to me, I had to be careful not to take advantage. I had her pulled up close to the front edge, and my knees and even my cock were touching the ground. It would have been so easy for me to give her my dick instead of my tongue, that's what we both wanted to be doing.

First I just admired my destination, it looked like a beautiful flower just opening up, and my head was soon in between her legs and my tongue was inside that flower. I was apprehensive about how a girl would taste down there, but soon found the fact that Carmen's juice was tasty, maybe it was just because it was hers. I sucked some up and licked the rest. I fucked her with my tongue in between licking her clit. I soon had my head being crushed with her legs. She got verbal right away.

"Oh Fuck Jeff, you are good at this too, you've done it, or you watch too much porn. But I am glad either way, I am on the verge of cumming again, Oh Fuck Yeah, that's it, I love you. Oh, Fuck it feels good, I just have to have your cock in me now."

She managed to say all this as she just flooded my mouth with her juice. I was not ready for it but loved it. This time she came so hard, she just had to lay back, legs spread wide to gain her breath, and composure. I can't lie, I hoped she was serious about wanting me to fuck her, I wanted her just as bad, but was also concerned about becoming a daddy.

On a one-afternoon bike trip, this sexually challenged teenager caught up to, and I think I surpassed most guys my age.

She just laid there, what a vision it was, I had not seen a girl's vagina close up until that day, there she was legs still spread, dripping her juices on my shirt. Her pussy was so swollen and pink, from the fingering, and the oral. She had her hand down over it, not hiding it, too late for that, she was feeling how wet she was before saying,

"Oh Jeff, I never dreamed sex with someone could make me feel this good, I just have to have your big cock in here now, I want you to fuck me so bad, I know it's probably too soon. Why can't we, I have been on birth control since last month, even though I have been 18 for almost 6 months, I did not have the courage to go and get the pills from the free clinic without my mom knowing it. It may not be in full effect yet, but you have already spewed so much of your sperm it's probably less dangerous anyway."

"I want to be in you too, but it only takes one sperm, and one egg, we better not, maybe I can get some condoms."

"You just don't understand, I must have that big beautiful penis of yours in me now, if you are worried about me not being ready, I can tell you I am not a virgin in the clinical sense anymore, I am pretty sure my hymen is gone, it's embarrassing, but I think I got too busy with the handle of my hairbrush, and it bled down there."

I really did want her badly, I think that was her feeling too, and I had an idea, probably not a great one, and I explained it to her,

"If you have your heart set on it, and I really want you to be my first as well. How about we make a little place behind those rocks where there is some grass, and we can just do a few strokes, I know I will last, I have jerked off without much time in-between and it seemed to take forever. I won't count on pulling out in time, instead, I will make sure it is ahead of time, and finish it myself."

"Yes, of course, but let's go right now so we don't change our minds."

I could not believe this was happening on a bike trip but we gathered up our clothes, and we made a bed in the grass, if we got them dirty, it would be worth it. She is right we needed to stand up to our moms.

I was scared, I think she was too, I had this feeling something like I feel the first day when I move to a new school, but much more intense. Carmen was showing some nerves but was determined for me to be her first.

She laid down on our makeshift bed, and I had to just stand there above her, cock throbbing as I took in her beauty some more, maybe to get courage too, I was not sure I knew how to do it properly.

She spread her legs as I stood there, and put her hand down, and rubbed her clit. It was like saying come on down! I moved up between her legs and clumsily tried to guide my cock in her. I put it up against the right hole I thought and figured she would tell me if it was not. It was moist, but it still felt like the opening was too small, I was surprised because it was not that hard to get my fingers in her. My knob felt so good just partway in, and I decided to gingerly go ahead and push it in.

I pushed a little too hard, as when my knob breached her entrance, my shaft being smaller around, went in too far. She pushed up on my chest, and grimmest, I hurt her, and I just froze a moment.

She said, "It's O.K. Jeff, it hurt a little, everyone says it is normal, I love feeling it in there now, just take it slow and maybe not so deep, you have a pretty big cock"

I started to slowly stroke her, and her demeanor changed almost immediately. I got my first real moan from a girl, my fingering did not produce anything like what I was getting now. She put her arms around my neck, pulled me down to kiss me between moans, we swapped tongues. I had feelings that I wished would last forever.

I will never have sex like I had that day, even though I know I am much better at it now. I just kept going slow, but deeper, I think her vagina was starting to make room for me. She felt so tight though, I know I can't, and I think no one else can properly describe the feeling of their first, I remember the feeling, but still can't describe it.

I got up to a moderate pace, and the thought that I probably should think about pulling out and finishing entered my head. I kept going though, I loved it, and she claimed to be loving it then too,

"You feel so good in me Jeff, just like your penis was made for my vagina. Please don't stop yet, maybe a little faster now that I am used to it."

I sped up, based on what I had seen in porn, I was really fucking her then, maybe not a good idea considering my plan to pull out ahead of time.

She responded to the increase, "That's better, Oh God it feels good like we are one. I love you so much Jeff, don't stop, don't pull your big cock out of me yet."

There was more kissing, more moaning, and testimony that followed, and I think I got caught up in it and did go as long as I could like she asked, it was not like when I jerked off twice in a row, this was new. I felt it coming and announced it.