Three Girls, a Truth, and a Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honestly, I wasn't 100% sure you would do that," said Alex.

I tilted my head coolly. "Well, I take my truth or dare seriously! Okay Brooke, truth or dare?"

I knew she would pick dare, just as she surely knew I would be daring her to take off her clothes as well. Her pajamas were soon tossed in her own bag, and once she was naked it was her turn to dare Alex to follow suit. Alex got naked in record time, and carelessly tossed her pajamas behind her and right into her lamp, knocking it over. She swore and stood up to pick it up, and as Brooke and I laughed we got a glimpse of her slit as she bent over to set the lamp back up.

Now that the three of us were naked, we eased off the game. I wouldn't put it past Alex to dare me or Brooke to run naked to her mailbox and back in the snow. Instead, we lounged around, not saying much, but clearly we were checking each other out. It wasn't exactly awkward, since Brooke and I were used to being naked together, but we were playing down for Alex's sake. I suppose the mood was subdued, but not uncomfortable. Eventually, it was Alex who finally spoke up.

"You guys seem pretty comfortable being naked like this." She took a short breath. "I have to ask you two something, and be honest."

"Of course," asserted Brooke gesturing to her nudity, "I mean, we clearly have nothing to hide!"

"Brooke, were you groping Beth in the locker room earlier this week?"

Brooke gave a guilty smile, and nodded.

"I thought so!" She clapped her hands, her breasts jiggling as she did so. "And you two were hugging or something in the shower too, weren't you?"

"You saw us?" I said, slightly alarmed. I thought we had been careful.

"Well, I saw a glimpse of something when I walked by the shower area, but I wasn't sure and I didn't stop to gawk." She leaned forward, narrowing her eyes. "Okay, spill it. You two have been acting way different since you two snuck off with Rylan and Mark over winter break. And I want to know why."

I took a deep breath. I think at this point, considering that we were all naked together and had been getting hot and heavy, now was the time to lay it all down. "Okay, but it doesn't leave this room."

Alex nodded.

"You have to promise!" demanded Brooke.

"Alright, I promise! Tell me, already!"

"Okay," I said. "During our trip, Brooke and I had sex."

Alex's eyes opened wide. "Oh my god, I thought you said you hadn't kissed a girl before!"

"Technically, you didn't ask."

"So, you did it, like, one time, experimenting?" Alex inquired.

Brooke and I looked at each other, and shifted uncomfortably.

"No. We've done it, like, a lot," said Brooke.

"Like pretty much every weekend since we got back," I added.

"Oh. My. God! No wonder you two have been thick as thieves! So, are you two lesbians now? Are you actually dating Rylan and Mark?!"

"No, we're not lesbians," I explained. "I guess we're bi, and the boys totally know about us. And yes, I am still dating Rylan, and Brooke is dating Mark. We still love our boyfriends. But also, on the side, Brooke and I are sort of—"

"Secret girlfriends," added Brooke. "You won't say anything, will you? I don't think most people at school would understand. We're still trying to understand it ourselves..."

"Wow," said Alex, holding her forehead, "this is incredibly—"

"Weird?" I said.

"No, hot! That's totally hot!" Alex belted out a laugh. "You guys are like swingers or something! And you're having lesbian sex! I mean, I've thought about it before, but I've never...I mean, what is it like? Is it fun?"

Brooke looked at her incredulously. "Are you kidding? Fucking a girl is awesome!"

"Right, right, dumb question," mumbled Alex.

"But yeah," I said, "it's so different from fucking a guy. Like, it's so much softer and the orgasms last longer. And oh my god Alex, boobs! Boobs are so much fun!"

"If you wanted," Brooke said cautiously, "we could show you what we do. I mean, we are naked after all."

I had never seen Alex nervous before. She was usually so boisterous and self-assured, but I could tell that despite our mutual nudity and all of the kissing and groping we had been up to tonight, she was a little apprehensive.

"I mean, I wouldn't mind watching. If you didn't mind, or whatever. Geez, I'm horribly nervous for some reason," Alex blushed. She actually blushed!

"We don't mind, Alex," I assured her. "We wouldn't want to push you or anything. If you're curious, you can watch and make up your mind about what you want to do."

Alex gave a relieved smile. "So, do I need to dare you two to have sex now?"

"No need," said Brooke, who stood up on her knees. I scooted in front of her on my knees as well, and instantly our lips devoured each other. We pressed our bodies together, our hands roaming our backs and asses in a familiar way. We kissed each other firmly, moaning into each other's mouths.

"Holy shit," I heard Alex mutter out of the corner of my ear.

I was determined to put on a little show for Alex, so I reached down to grip Brooke's ass, just the way she liked it. Her fingernails clawed into my back in response. She moved down to my neck, kissing and sucking, though careful not to leave hickies. I loved feeling our breasts crush against each other as I held her close.

Brooke suddenly maneuvered me onto my back, lowering me to the floor. I acquiesced, and Brooke kneeled over me, and began to kiss and lick my breasts. She went back and forth between them, and lowered herself to my stomach, dragging her tongue all the way down to my shaved groin. Brooke spread my legs, and dove into my pussy, dancing her tongue across my lips and slit.

I took both of my breasts into my hands and gripped them hard, pinching my nipples as I took a deep breath. I glanced over at Alex, and saw that she was quietly rubbing her pussy, her eyes wide and locked on Brooke going down on me. She was getting into the sight of me getting eaten out, and I let out a guttural moan - half because I was taking it over the top for Alex's sake, and half because Brooke just found my clit.

Brooke expertly licked me, knowing exactly what she was doing, and in record time I came. The fact that I was being watched turned me on so much that it didn't take much to send me over. Brooke licked me clean, getting every bit of cum that leaked out of me. I sat up, and instantly Brooke laid back and spread her legs. Eager to return her loving tongue bath, I buried my face in her pussy, loving the smell of her.

I flitted my tongue around her lips, taking a moment to kiss the inside of her thighs which were covered in sweat. I felt her clit against my nose, and I immediately took it into my mouth and sucked it carefully. Brooke shivered in response as I closed my eyes and focused on nursing her clit. I opened my eyes to look up at her, and I noticed that Alex had moved close to us and was sitting to Brooke's side on her knees.

Alex sat, idly stroking her nipples and looking down at me with my face in Brooke's groin, and our eyes met. I winked at her, and I saw her lick her lips reflexively. She then turned to Brooke, who still had her eyes closed as I sucked her pussy. Tentatively, she reached out to cup Brooke's breast. Brooke gasped and looked up at Alex, her mouth agape as she approached orgasm. Wordlessly, Alex lowered herself to Brooke's mouth, hand still on her breast, and kissed her.

I heard Brooke moan into Alex's mouth, and her hand reached up to grip Alex's auburn hair as they kissed. Brooke's hips started rolling against me, so I redoubled my efforts and really worked her pussy, sticking my tongue into her flared lips, dragging it up to her clit, and repeating. Between my tongue in her pussy and Alex's tongue in her mouth, Brooke exploded and gasped, and she came all over my face.

I quickly lapped it up, cleaning her up as much as I could, and raised myself up. Alex was still leaning over Brooke and gave her one last kiss before turning to me. Alex grinned at me, and leaned in to kiss me.

"Oh my god, is this what Brooke tastes like?" asked Alex, as her tongue explored my mouth. "She tastes yummy."

Alex dislodged from my mouth, and sat back on her legs. Brooke gingerly sat up, still reeling from her orgasm, and I raised up onto my knees. The three of us sat facing each other, catching our respective breaths. Alex looked at both of us.

"Beth," said Alex, "Brooke? I wanna fuck. I wanna fuck you two so bad."

"Oh, Alex," I cried, leaning over to pepper her cheek with kisses, "I wanna fuck you too! I've wanted you all week!"

"Me too, Alex," blurted Brooke, who kissed her other cheek and her neck. "I was hoping you would join us, you're so beautiful..."

"Hell yeah I am," bragged Alex, who was obviously enjoying the attention she was getting from the two of us as we fawned over her. "Now calm down, you cunts. I'm kind of out of my element here..."

"Relax, Alex. We'll take care of you," I purred.

Alex scooted back, lying on her back with her legs spread. Brooke began to kiss Alex's right thigh as I kissed her left, and the two of us licked our way to her groin. Brooke and I simultaneously dove for her pussy, our cheeks pressed against each other as our tongues went crazy against Alex's flared lips. I felt Alex's hand grip my hair, and saw that she was doing the same to Brooke with her other hand. She pressed our faces hard against her pussy as she began to moan.

"Fuck girls, two mouths on my pussy? I think I'm in heaven. Lick my pussy, you little sluts..."

Alex pulled our hair even tighter, and kept talking down to us and taunting us. With the way she was talking to us, I have to admit it drove me wild. I was hoping that Alex was the kind of girl who liked to take charge and be aggressive, and it was way different than the way a guy did. A guy could sort of use me and lose me, but with Alex it was like Brooke and I were serving her like a queen or something. I mean, she was the captain of the squad for a reason.

"Ugh," Alex grunted, "Beth, you lick my tits and Brooke, keep eating my pussy."

Without missing a beat, Alex released my scalp and I raised off of Alex's crotch. She didn't let go of Brooke, who slid into place and continued sucking Alex's clit. I leaned down and took Alex's nipple into my mouth, and I squealed as Alex grabbed my hair again. She kept directing the two of us to suck where she wanted us to suck. In no time her stomach contracted in, and I could tell she was close.

"Fuck girls, here I go," Alex moaned, "Oh, fuuuuuck!"

Alex shuddered and thrust her hips into Brooke's mouth, and I heard the slurping sound of Alex cumming. Brooke lapped it up, and as she did so Alex dragged me up to her mouth and kissed me furiously. She moaned into my mouth as our lips went wild against each other. Soon, she relaxed and released Brooke and my hair, and we sat back to observe Alex glowing in post-orgasm.

"Oh my god, girls. That was...incredible." Alex said, between heavy breaths. "I can't believe I just had lesbian sex!"

"What are you talking about, 'had'?" replied Brooke. "We're just getting started!"

"Yeah, Alex," I continued, "it's not like with a guy where they squirt once and they're done. We're girls. Give us a few breathers and we can go all night!"

"Holy fuck," laughed Alex, who was wiping away sweat from her forehead. "Well, once I catch my breath, whose turn is it? If I can lick a pussy half as well as you two, you're in for it!"

It ended up being Brooke's turn next, and for the next couple of hours the three of us took turns going to town on each other. As it happens, Alex ended up being a natural when it came to fucking girls, and was hungry for pussy as much as Brooke and I were! It usually ended up being 2 on 1, with the one receiving all of the attention simply laying back and taking it, though eventually we began to run out of steam. Shortly before we were all completely spent, we finished each other off on our sides in a daisy chain, our faces buried in the next girl's pussy.

We were covered in sweat and cum by the time we lurched to Alex's little bathroom, and her poor shower stall could barely accommodate the three of us, but we made it work. Being jammed together against two other naked girls wasn't the worst way to hose off. Alex was particularly glowing, and I could tell she was just like how I was after first discovering how much fun being with a girl can be.

Brooke and I had brought sleeping bags to lay out on the floor, but Alex demanded that we share her bed. Neither of us were going to argue there; we probably would have jumped in her bed even if she hadn't said anything. Alex got to be in the middle, with Brooke under one of her arms and me curled up against her other side. We both had one of our legs draped over one of hers. There was a copious amount of stroking and cuddling, but sheer exhaustion prevented any more orgasms that night. Brooke was the first to fall asleep, her head resting comfortably against Alex's chest.

I looked up at Alex, whose arm was wrapped around me and stroking my back, as I rubbed her flat tummy. She gave me a warm, if mischievous grin. I grinned back at her.

"Welcome to the Bang Gang, Alex," I whispered.

She gave a satisfied smile as she closed her eyes and fell back to her pillow. The last thought I had before I fell into my own contented slumber was just how much sex we could get in when we woke in the morning.

The End.

12