Three Girls and a penis

Story Info
Crossdresser and girlfriend add a girl to their lovemaking.
5.6k words
4.36
6.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After college graduation I took a job working on the theater staff of a well-known theater company in my hometown. The staff had several recent college graduates working there so we were all about the same age. Of the 50 or so workers they were split about 50/50 male and female. Most of the women were very attractive and very outgoing.

After a couple of months I began dating one of the girls. Her name was Eileen and she had a very nice body with wide feminine hips. It was on our second date that she suggested we have sexual intercourse and I was happy to agree. She took off all her clothes and asked me to do the same. When we were both naked we embraced and began kissing and soon she was on the floor with her legs spread. I was between her legs with a fairly hard erection which she gently guided into her pussy. She was very warm and wet and the first thing I noticed was that her pussy was a bit larger than other girls I had fucked. Her pussy lips were a bit farther apart than anything I had experienced and I could tell she was clamping down on them to squeeze the sides of my erection. After more than several minutes I was close to cumming.

"I'm going to cum honey." I gasped

"Pull out baby. I'm not on the pill at the moment. Pull out please."

I did as she asked and shot a load of cum onto her belly. She put her fingers between her legs and began to squeeze and pull her clit and quickly her body went into spasm with an orgasm.

"Oh wow honey; you sure can hold out a long time! That was wonderful. I've never had a guy go as long as you without cumming." Sighed Eileen.

"You felt very good. I really wanted to cum inside you." I replied.

"I'll start taking the pill and then you can do it honey."

"I felt you tugging on your clit; is that something you like?" I asked.

"It helps me have a vaginal orgasm, and I'm sure you felt; my clit is a little on the large size. I do enjoy it when others stimulate it."

"How many 'others' are we talking about?" I asked.

""I've had sex with about seven other guys; you are the eighth." She said casually.

"Oh wow; I hope I can measure up." I replied.

"Oh you more than measure up. I've never had a guy go anywhere as long as you did. That was great."

After a little more than three months of regular sex the two of us grew together sexually to the point I knew how to stimulate Eileen's clit with my cock as we were having intercourse and as a result we were able to orgasm at the exact same moment. I could feel her vagina contracting at the same instant I was ejaculating deep inside her. It was a wonderful feeling.

We engaged in many different kinds of sex play. Eileen had us fuck on her roommate's bed when her roommate was out of town. We fucked standing up in front of a floor-length window in her bedroom with the shades pulled all the way up and the room completely dark. We fucked on the floor of her living room. I bought Eileen all kinds of sexy lingerie; full cut panties with lots of lace; sexy baby doll nighties in nylon and lace; pretty nylon and lace teddies; and sexy wedding night garter belts. Eileen loved all of them and we had fun with her wearing them when we fucked.

It was an all-day rainy Sunday when Eileen and I spent the day in bed totally naked. We fucked three times that day and rested and snoozed in between. After we had fucked the third time we were lying next to each other as Eileen turned to me and asked;

"Is there something you would like to try sexually that would be a little on the kinky side? Tell me first and then I'll tell you mine."

I thought for a moment and then replied;

"Well, I have never admitted this to anyone before, but I have always enjoyed wearing pretty lingerie when I jerk off. I have gone pretty far into dressing like a girl and it really turns me on."

"I'm not really sure that would do it for me. It's okay, but maybe not for me." She replied.

"Okay; what do you have in mind?" I asked.

"I've always had a fantasy of being tied up; you know, maybe being taken by surprise and forced into something I was trying to resist." She said with a smile.

"Ohhh, that sounds like it could be fun. Maybe we start by having you come home to the apartment just like it is the end of your regular work shift and you will be wearing your work uniform. Then I'll be hiding behind your front door and I can grab you and take you into the bedroom where I've got the ropes to tie you up already on the bed."

"Yeah; that sounds like what I'm talking about. And then when I'm tied to the bed I beg you not to fuck me, but you do it anyway." Said Eileen.

"We could have a lot of fun with that. I want you to make sure you are wearing all the pretty lingerie I bought for you under your uniform."

"I can do that. When do you want to play?" Asked Eileen.

"Let's do it in a couple of days. How about Wednesday?"

"Wednesday it is; my roommate will be out of town. Let's meet here first before we start the role play." Said Eileen.

"I'm looking forward to it." I replied.

"I spent some time the next couple of days putting items together for our sex game. When Wednesday evening arrived I met Eileen at her place and we began our game. She was dressed in her grey skirt and white blouse with a dark blue jacket over it which was her uniform. She went outside her apartment waited a few minutes and then opened the door as if she was getting home from work. I was fully dressed in grey slacks and a blue dress shirt along with a blue blazer which was my work uniform.

As Eileen closed the front door I quickly came up behind her and put one hand over her mouth. I used my other hand to grab one of her arms and pull it behind her back. She acted startled and put up a weak amount of wiggling trying to get free.

"Just relax; I'm not going to hurt you; in fact it's quite the opposite." I whispered into her ear.

She could only grunt with my hand across her mouth and she relaxed a little bit as she dropped her purse to the ground.

"Now be a good girl for me and I'm going to take my hand away from your mouth so I can tie a ball gag in your mouth." I whispered.

As I removed my hand from her mouth I still held her arm behind her back.

"You have a ball........" She started to say.

"Shhhh. Just do as I say. You're going to be fine. You're going to enjoy this." I whispered.

I pulled the ball gag out of my pocket and put it into her mouth and tied it behind her head. The plastic ball had several holes in it so she could breathe but talking was not possible other than grunts.

"Now let's go into your bedroom where the real fun is going to begin." I whispered.

I could see her eyes getting wide as I was gently pushing her toward the bedroom. She was pushing back just a little to make things fun. When we got to her bedroom she could see the four ropes I had tied to the bed that would keep her in a spread eagle position. She pushed back against me a little harder just for fun.

"That's right little girl, we're going to tie you down to the bed. Just do as I say and you'll be fine." I whispered.

I turned her around to face me and let go of her arm I had been holding.

"But first I'm going to need you to take off your jacket and your skirt." I said directly.

I did not wait for her to comply I just started taking off her jacket an unbuttoning her skirt. With her jacket off I could see that her nipples were huge and sticking straight out in her bra under her blouse. When her skirt hit the floor she was wearing a beautiful half-slip I had bought her in a cream color with lots of lace. She had on stockings but I could tell they were not pantyhose, they were lace top stockings attached to a satin and lace garter belt I had also bought her.

I gently laid her down on the bed on her back and I inserted her wrists into the rope loops that when she pulled on them they just got tighter. I spread her legs apart seeing she was wearing a very pretty pair of panties that were full cut that I had bought her. I noticed the crotch of her panties had a wet spot in the middle. I put her ankles in the other two rope loops and pulled them snug. Eileen was tied on her back to her bed spread eagle and not going anywhere. I followed this with a black sleep mask that I put over her eyes preventing her from seeing what was going to happen next. After the mask was in place I untied the ball gag so she could speak.

"This is so hot! What are you going to do next?" Said Eileen the moment I took out her ball gag.

"I'm going to take about a half hour and transform myself into a girl." I replied.

"You're what!?" She asked.

"I'm going to strip naked and go into your dresser and put on some of the pretty lingerie I gave you. I have shaved all the hair off my body so I will be very feminine." I replied as I began taking off my clothes.

"It's what you said you wanted to do isn't it." She replied.

"It is. And I'm going to really do it right. I've brought a few things to help me. First I'm going to lock my penis and balls into male chastity so I can't have an erection. I'm also going to apply a full amount of make-up to my face complete with eyeliner and eyelashes. I'm also going to put on long fingernails and I have already painted my toenails. And a wig to top things off. it should take me about 45 minutes while you can just relax." I said as I was opening her dresser.

"If you're going to lock up your penis and balls how are you going to fuck me?" Asked Eileen.

"You'll see; You'll see." I replied slyly.

"I wish I could watch you get dressed." She said.

"I'll bet you do, but I'm not going to let you see me until I'm a complete girl. First, let me lock up my penis and balls."

I described what I was doing as I stripped fully nude and pulled my ball mound through the locking ring of the chastity device. I grunted a little bit as I stuffed my penis into the holder and locked everything in place. I lifted Eileen's half-slip and noticed the wet spot in her panties was getting bigger.

"I'm all locked up now; no erections for me; now I need to select a pretty pair of panties from your dresser." I said with a smile.

As I was opening her dresser drawers I could see her pulling a little bit on the ropes, but she was tied tight to the bed. Eileen's hips were a little on the wide side so her panties fit me perfectly and held my now useless cock in place.

"I'm into the panties and I'm now into a training bra that I bought. I'm going to put on one of your half-slips in addition to one of your full-slips. I love the feminine feeling the nylon and lace give me." I said as I dressed at the foot of her bed.

"I'm trying to imagine you dressed as a girl. How pretty do you look?" Asked Eileen.

"When I'm fully dressed like I will be tonight, it will be impossible for you to tell I ever had a penis between my legs. I told you before, it turns me on being a girl and that's just what I'm going to be tonight." I said as she was still blindfolded on the bed.

Before I started putting on my make-up and wig I went in the other room and called another female who worked with us on the staff. Lisa had told me how hot she thought Eileen was and how lucky I was to be able to go out with her. Knowing this, I had asked Lisa if she would be interested in having a little sex fun with Eileen and myself and she was all too glad to say yes. Lisa was waiting for my call.

"We're just about ready." I said into the phone so Eileen could not hear. "Come on over in about a half hour." I instructed Lisa.

"I can't wait; is she tied down on the bed?" Asked Lisa over the phone.

"She sure is and has no idea you will be joining us. I can't wait to see her reaction when I take off her blindfold and she sees you." I said quietly into the phone.

"I'll be there in a half-hour." Replied Lisa.

I returned to Eileen's bedroom and began to unpack my make-up as she had a sink and mirror just outside her bathroom.

"What are you doing now? Who did you call?" Asked Eileen as she pulled at her ropes only making them tighter. Her black sleep mask was still in place.

"I just answered an old voicemail and I'm putting on my make-up now. I want to do it while I'm still just in my lingerie so I don't spill anything on the dress I'm going to wear." I assured her.

I applied a full set of make-up and eye shadow along with eyelashes and fingernails. I finished things off with a beautiful shade of lipstick that when my shoulder length wig was pulled into place, I was a totally believable female. I verbalized to Eileen each step I was taking along the way, all the while I could see Eileen wiggling herself between her legs on the bed.

"You know of course this is turning me on, you telling me everything you are doing. I can feel how wet the crotch of my panties is now. I'm really going to want something in my pussy. I hope you know what you are doing locking your penis away." Said Eileen from the bed.

"Oh, I know what I'm doing, and there is absolutely no chance of an erection in my panties. I'm a pretty girl now and you are a pretty girl who is tied to her bed. We're about to have some real fun." I replied.

I stepped into my shirtdress and buttoned it up to complete my look. I was fully feminine and just waiting for Lisa to arrive.

In about ten minutes there was a knock at the door.

"Oh my God! Who is that?" Said Eileen from the bed in a panic still wearing her blindfold.

"I'll go see; you relax. I'm sure it will be fine." I answered.

I went to the door knowing full well it would be Lisa. When I opened the door there stood Lisa in a very pretty 'girl-next-door' dress.

"Well hello beautiful! You look darling." Said Lisa.

"And so do you baby." I replied.

"Is she ready?" Asked Lisa.

"She is; follow me." I said as I led Lisa into Eileen's bedroom.

"Who is that?! What the hell is going on?! Said Eileen loudly from the bed.

"Calm down baby; I asked Lisa from work to join us for this fun and she is very excited to be here." I said in a calm voice.

"Lisa?! From work?! I know she's into girls!" Said Eileen still panicked.

"You're right, I am." Replied Lisa.

"It's just us girls now honey. My penis is locked away so it won't create a problem, and Lisa has been looking forward to loving you for a while now." I replied.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! I've never had sex with a female before. I don't know what to do." Said Eileen.

"You don't have to 'do' anything honey, just stay there and let me enjoy your beautiful body." Said Lisa as she began undressing.

Lisa took off the dress she was wearing to reveal she had no slip on and she had straight forward panties and a bra on. They were light blue in color and her nipples were sticking straight out in her bra. It looked to me like she had a 38DD breast size and she was clearly turned on by the tied up Eileen.

"Lisa is ready for you now baby; I'm going to take off your blindfold so you can see for yourself." I said as I removed the sleep mask from Eileen.

The moment Eileen saw myself and Lisa she began to push her mid-section into the bed.

"Oh my God! You are both beautiful women! I...I don't know what to do!" Squirmed Eileen.

"Just relax darling and let me pull down your slip. Hold her leg while I untie her so we can get her slip off." Directed Lisa.

I did as directed and only Eileen's pretty panties were in the way now.

"Okay, now unbutton her blouse and let's see her boobs." Said Lisa.

Again, I did as directed. Eileen's nipples were really sticking out straight in her bra and fortunately it was a front closing bra.

"Oh perfect; such a pretty bra. Now unhook it so I can see her nipples." Ordered Lisa.

I did as she instructed as Eileen's breasts and nipples stood out straight. Lisa immediately leaned over Eileen and began to lick Eileen's breasts stopping at the nipple briefly before putting it into her mouth and sucking.

"Oh wow! That feels really good! Can you suck on me more?" Sighed Eileen.

"In a minute; but first you need to suck on my nipples." Replied Lisa as she unhooked her bra and her larger breasts bared themselves to us. Lisa leaned over Eileen and let her nipples slide over Eileen's lips. Eileen did not let them get past her lips before she reached up and began licking and trying to suck what Lisa was lowering toward her.

"That's it honey; flick your tongue on my nipples and then I'll lower it into your mouth and you can gently suck on me." Said Lisa and she slowly bobbed up and down on top of Eileen.

I could see Eileen beginning to relax and get into sucking on Lisa's nipples. For someone who had never been with a girl before she was adapting to this fairly quickly. I stole a quick look at Eileen's panties and they were now fully soaked and her pussy lips were puffed way up and visible in her nylon and lace crotch. Eileen could claim she was not into this, but her sexual reaction showed otherwise.

The two girls licked and sucked on each other's breasts and I could tell Eileen was close to having an orgasm.

"I...I can't stop it...I'm going to cum!" Gasped Eileen.

At that instant Eileen's pelvis went up and down and it was obvious her pussy was releasing juice as the crotch of her panties grew dark with her wetness.

"So you don't know what to do with another girl?!" Smiled Lisa. "I'd say you know exactly what to do."

Eileen just smiled and I put my red lips on hers and tongue kissed her while my penis squeezed itself tightly in my chastity cage.

"You are so cute when you cum! This next thing is for me. I want to taste your wet pussy!" Said Lisa as she looked down at Eileen.

Eileen was really relaxed but she pushed her crotch into the bed as if to keep it away from Lisa.

"Get some scissors so I can cut off Eileen's panties and lick her pussy." Ordered Lisa to me.

I grabbed the scissors and Lisa put them up the leg holes of Eileen's now drenched panties. She cut them up through the waistband and pulled the fabric from under Eileen's ass. Eileen was essentially fully nude and still tied on her back on the bed.

"Now just relax baby and let me lick your beautiful clit into a rock hard erection." Said Lisa as she got down between Eileen's spread open legs.

"I can't believe this is happening; I can't believe this is happening! I've never dreamed of another girl. This is so unbelievable!" Gasped Eileen.

"But you like it don't you honey?" Asked Lisa.

"I...I love it! You are so sweet and gentle." Gasped Eileen.

"Oh good...I'm so happy, because after I lick you up I'm going to lower my pussy on your face so you can get me to cum too." Said Lisa.

I was on the bed with the two girls as Lisa pulled down her panties and exposed her fully shaved pussy. She was completely nude now and I was still fully clothed in my dress.

"What shall we call you sweetie pie?" Lisa asked me.

"You can call me Tammy." I replied.

"Well Tammy, why don't you take off your dress and join us in some fun." Said Lisa.

I unbuttoned my dress and took it off as asked. This exposed me wearing a beautiful set of lingerie I had bought for Eileen.

"Oh you have the most girly set of lingerie! There is no way you are hiding a penis inside your panties is there?" Said Lisa sarcastically.

"No way there is a penis that works inside my panties." I replied.

"Then good; you just watch what us girls do and I'll let you know when to join in." Said Lisa as she began to lower her face to Eileen's clean shaven pussy. Eileen began to squirm a little as if to keep her pussy away from Lisa.

"What's wrong pretty girl? I want to make you feel good." Said Lisa.

"I'm not sure I'm ready for this; I mean, sucking nipples and licking breasts is one thing, but I've only ever had hard cocks in my pussy." Said Eileen quietly.

"Hard cocks are no match for me." Smiled Lisa as she lowered her face closer to Eileen's puffy vaginal lips.

12