Three Hearts and a Dragon

Story Info
A hot dragon rider and her voyeur pet.
3.5k words
3.85
47.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scixxxfi
scixxxfi
48 Followers

All text and art created by and copyright of the author.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Part 1: Lor and Dianga

Lor was being dragged forcefully through the rock canyons of Planet V739 by a stern-faced female guard. Struggling to keep up as she dragged him along, he was naked except for a loincloth and wrist restraints. Her name was Dianga, and the all-female cult she belonged to had ordered her to take him into the canyon and ritually execute him. Her cult believed that human males were demons, and their evil was concentrated in the "flesh serpents" between their legs.

Lor hated this planet. The magnetic field around it made all technology useless. Everything was primal and barbaric, and the rock mountains were filled with these weird tribal cults. And of the numerous female cults to get captured by, he had to get caught by the one that executes all men on sight - typical luck. Dusk was hitting as they got closer to a dark cave entrance. Lor reckoned they were getting close, and he had better get to work trying to talk his way out of it.

He examined the female guard. She wasn't clothed in much, just scant leather armor and sandals. In any other scenario, he could easily take her, but he was restrained and she held the weapon, a bladed spear that could easily lop his head off if he made the wrong move. That skimpy leather armor was mostly useless, but she looked enticing in it. In fact, he had been struggling to hatch an escape plan because he was too distracted by her nearly bare ass. He thought for a moment, then had an idea.

"It doesn't have to be this way, you know! I can offer you something your "sisters" can't. You really should try it at least once. Let's just stop here and I'll show you a good-"

"Silence, repulsive man-creature!" She interrupted him harshly, then threw him down onto the rock floor with his back up against a flat boulder, then towered over him and berated him some more.

"The vile serpent of flesh between your legs makes you unfit to draw breath. The rocks of these mountains call out for your blood, and your throat shall be cut to quench their thirst!"

What an ice queen. His advances weren't getting very far with her. She reached into her bag and started fishing around for something. He figured this was it. She probably had some elaborate, ritualistic weapon to execute him with. But instead of a weapon, she drew a strange implement. It was a curvy glass vial, shaped like a seashell, attached to the end of a long wooden staff. It was weird and didn't look quite like a weapon. What was she about to do to him?

"Before your blood is shed, you must be... Harvested."

'Harvested?' he thought to himself. What kind of a threat was that? At the end of the vial was a soft, squishy, fleshy material, and at the tip there was a slit cut in it just big enough for a...

'Ohhhh. Harvested!' He suddenly figured out what she meant. This thing was a sex toy on a stick.

"Your essence will be drained, and a new generation of warrior queens will be spawned from it. My tribe will thrive and grow strong by your blood and your seed." she said as she drizzled lube onto the top of it.

He thought for a moment. So she was going to jack him off before executing him? There are worse ways to go. He smiled at her, and she took a combative stance towards him, aiming that weird glass fleshlight in on him.

"Wipe the joy from your face, demon! It must be done for the sake of my sisterhood." Then she flipped his loincloth to the side with it. Her eyes popped open at what she saw. Lor was packing an impressive slab of cock. And maybe it was all the rough talk, or her skimpy armor, but he was hard as a rock and towering.

She gazed at it for a second, then shook it off and scowled at him again. Her sexless death cult had taught her to hate these things, but he could tell something in her liked what she saw.

"Surrender your seed!" She shouted as she plunged it down on him harshly. He was thrust back as she violently jerked the thing up and down on his cock, digging her heels in and gritting her teeth.

Aside from all of this being fucking hilarious, it felt great. But she was way too heavy-handed with it. Lor let out some soft moans and implored her to slow down.

"It is not for your pleasure, but the lifeblood of my tribe!" She shot back at him. He shrugged it off, but kept moaning and writhing, giving her a bit of a show. She was getting visibly flustered.

"Stop your squirming! Hold still! I said hold sti-"

Just then the staff broke off at the base of the vial, leaving it stuck in his lap. Lor laughed mischievously. Dread came over Dianga's face.

"Oh no! The harvester. It's broken!"

Lor slipped the vial off him and waved his cock at her tauntingly.

"Oh well, I guess you'll just have to come down here and finish me off. You wouldn't want to return to your tribe without the next generation, would you?"

She stomped her foot in frustration, then seemed hypnotized as he stroked his cock invitingly. He was still smiling at her, and her demeanor was beginning to soften. Her face was flushed, and her eyelids were beginning to droop. It looked like all that cult programming was melting away, and she was feeling her very first pangs of temptation.

Lor beckoned her to lay next to him. "Come on down here, baby."

"d-Do not speak to me like that, beast."

He was really reeling her in now. She curled up apprehensively next to him and snatched the vial from him. He was cooperating. He didn't have any kind of plan at all, yet somehow it seemed to be coming together. Her weapon was on the floor, she was obviously off her guard, and he was about to get jacked off. Maybe he'd just let it play out a little longer.

She pressed her body up against his and lowered the vial to the tip of his long thick cock. Her hands were trembling. She looked mesmerized as she glided it up and down gently on him. She felt the pleasure run through his body. She looked at his face and started to admire his built body. Then she lifted the vial off and gazed at his dick with desire in her eyes. It looked to Lor like she wanted a taste.

Whatever his plan was, it was going great.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Part 2: Crossing Paths

Lor and Dianga were locked in a gaze, and it seemed he was only seconds away from getting into her hot mouth. She looked around nervously.

'Oh yeah, here we go..." he thought to himself.

But just as things were getting good, there was a strange deep sound from the mouth of the nearby cave. Dianga's concentration was broken. She looked over her shoulder fearfully. There was something in the cave.

'No no no, not now!' He begged her not to get up. Whatever this disturbance was, couldn't it just wait two more minutes? His blue balls throbbed as he looked over to the cave.

Dianga came to her feet. Lor told her not to move. She ignored him, and started backing away from him slowly, eyes locked on the mouth of the cave. The deep rumbling was getting louder.

Then ominously, the head of an actual winged, fire-breathing dragon emerged and loomed over the two of them. Lor couldn't believe his eyes. It must've been twenty feet tall. On its back was a human rider, clad in metal armor, but things were happening too fast for him to get a good look at who it was.

"I take it back. Run!" He shouted to her. But she stood still, too petrified to move. This woman didn't listen. The creature's head was hovering right over her now.

It opened its mouth wide and a blazing hot fire welled up from within it. It was about to incinerate Dianga where she stood. The thoughts raced through Lor's head. If he let the dragon kill her, it'd be doing him a favor and he'd be free. After all, she had only brought him out here to execute him.

Yet for some reason, he didn't want to see her reduced to a pair of smoldering sandals. He suddenly did something he couldn't explain. Right before the dragon could unleash a stream of fire into her, he jumped to his feet and pushed her out of the way, knocking her to the ground, and leaving him right in the kill zone of the incoming blaze.

This was a weird impulse. But even weirder was the dragon's reaction. Its head snapped back incredulously. The fire in its mouth went out, and it stared at Lor with a combination of confusion and rage. Dianga picked her head up and stared at Lor with wide eyes, in disbelief about what he had just done. He was looking up at the dragon that was surely about to either torch him or eat him alive. It looked like he had gone from a bad situation to a much, much worse one.

Then the awkward silence was broken by the rider's voice.

"Wait! Easy boy." It was a woman's voice. Was the rider commanding this thing a woman?

Indeed, it was. She wore an ornate metal helmet over long black, tangled hair. He couldn't get a good look at her face as she leaned over her dragon's shoulder to get a better look at him. She shouted down to him.

"Why did you save her?"

"Why were you going to kill her?" he shot back.

"Her cult terrorizes me and my baby constantly. Having one fewer member of her tribe would be good for us. Now get out of the way."

"Don't kill her!" He shouted back. Dianga was still looking at him wide-eyed.

The rider scoffed in disbelief. "Do you believe this guy?? What a white knight!" Her dragon smirked with her.

"Well for your information; I was going to kill her, then feed you to my dragon and be on my way. It was a simple plan before you..."

The rider looked down at the two of them. He had saved Dianga from getting torched, but she still held all the cards. And by "all the cards" I mean "a 4,000-pound dragon".

"There must be some other way," Lor said, appealing to the rider.

The rider looked at the terrified Dianga, the vial on the ground, then looked him over. His loincloth was pushed to the side and that impressive dick of his was still standing tall, glistening from the lube of Dianga's harvester. Then she had an idea.

"Why, yes. I think there is another way."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Part 3: How to Win Friends and Entertain Dragons

The rider jumped down and pulled her helmet off. Looking at her head to toe, she was exquisite. She was tall, fit, and thick in all the right places. She wore shiny metal spaulders, gauntlets, and anklets that adorned her beautifully. Standing next to the dragon, it was hard to tell which one was the mythical creature.

"I've always had a theory about your cult." She was speaking to Dianga.

"I never understood why you don't appreciate certain... pleasures. I wonder if someone just "took you under their wing" that you'd come around, and maybe your tribe wouldn't be so hostile."

Dianga drew back, eyes still darting around nervously. What was the rider proposing?

She took a thick fur blanket out of her dragon's saddlebag and threw it down on the floor next to Lor. Then suddenly, the dragon reached out with its tail, coiled it around Dianga, and snatched her off the ground with a shriek, pulling her in close towards it.

The sun was setting. The dragon turned to a nearby boulder and torched it with a blast of fire, making it glow softly. Dianga was stripping her armaments off and was almost naked. Lor realized what was going on. It seemed she wasn't going to kill them, which was good. She wanted to fuck them, which was great.

"What, no rose pedals?" He jeered to the rider.

"Sorry, I left them at home with my fragrant candles." They smirked at each other. There was something there.

Dianga was still cowering in the embrace of the dragon, which seemed to be admiring her. This was a stark contrast from minutes ago. She shuddered as it looked her up and down. She wasn't sure if it found her so alluring for her beauty or her taste. The dragon pulled her in closer. It seemed to have an all-around canal fancy for humans. Dianga let out an anguished sigh as it turned away from her to watch its master undressing with wide excited eyes.

The rider was naked now. She gestured for Lor to come lay on the rug. He didn't hesitate. He lay on his back as she stood over him. She looked over at Dianga, whose eyes were fixated on them now.

"Poor baby." She said as she raised her foot over Lor's chest and traced across it gently with the tip of her toes. "She just needs a little... guidance." Then she cuddled up next to him and grasped his cock gently in her fingers. She hovered over it enticingly. With a mischievous smile, she fluttered the tip of his dick with her tongue. The dragon's breathing got heavy. Dianga's heart was pounding out of her chest.

Then she wrapped her soft lips around him and began to suck his cock lovingly. The dragon purred like a massive lion.

A voyeur dragon? This thing truly was unique. It clearly loved its master, and loved watching her get fucked too. The rider dropped her mouth down on him, deep-throating that impressive cock. He moaned deeply, and she looked up with a smile, a thin string of saliva dangling from her bottom lip. She looked right at Dianga.

"Your turn, baby."

Dianga's eyes got as big as dinner plates. The dragon released her, then with a swipe of its razor-sharp talon, sliced the straps on her armor and clothing, dropping them around her ankles and leaving her naked except for her sandals.

"Monster!" she shouted. The dragon nudged her with its snout towards the other two, its mouth curving up in a reptilian smile.

Dianga approached them cautiously, still locked in a gaze. She was beautiful. It seemed a shame for a woman like this to be part of a sexless death cult. She was as enticing as the rider, especially now since her stern expression had gone soft and her cult programming was melting away.

"Come down here and taste your first cock, baby."

Dianga curled up alongside them and the rider waved Lor's dick tantalizingly in her face, anxious to share the love with her. With shaky hands, she took his cock and brought it to her lips, then wrapped her mouth around it. Her eyes popped open and her breathing intensified. It felt so hard in her mouth. Her tongue danced around it. She felt his pleasure coursing through her own body as well. It was magical.

She sucked him excitedly, almost losing control of herself. The rider and her dragon broke out into a beaming smile. It was beautiful to watch. Dianga worked him with her hot mouth and gentle touch, feeling his skin slide beneath her fingers. Once she came up for air, her mouth agape, a tremendous sigh of relief left her. It looked like her soul had been awoken.

The rider lurched over, held her face, and kissed her deeply, sticking her tongue down her throat. Dianga's eyes rolled back in her head. Then the rider laid back and pointed her feet into the air, legs spread wide. She looked at Lor.

"Show her."

Lor didn't need to be told twice. He grasped her legs in his hands and swirled her wet pussy and clit with his tongue. Whipping it into a hot pink mess, anxious to be fucked. Dianga was mesmerized.

Once he'd finished, he wiped his chin, looked to Dianga and said "Bon Appetit."

She crawled to the rider and buried her face in her snatch, kissing, licking, and sucking her clit in a frenzy. Lor stroked himself and gently swirled Dianga's pussy with his fingers. She was hot and dripping wet. Dianga lifted her head up and sucked his cock again briefly before going back in on the rider, jumping from cock to pussy, pussy to cock. She did it again and again. She was having the time of her life.

Then Lor took things into his own hands and whipped Dianga around till her pussy hovered over his face. He ate her greedily and she felt just how good it was on the receiving end. She squirmed and moaned, burying his cock in her mouth, only stopping to kiss the rider and twirl tongues with her.

Then he rolled both girls onto their backs and pounded them one at a time. Dianga didn't last long. With her feet pointed up in the air, feeling herself filled with Lor's raw cock, she spilled over into a screaming, trembling orgasm. She had never felt pleasure like this in her life and you could see the whole universe changing in her eyes.

Lor rolled off her and plopped onto his back. The rider didn't hesitate to crawl on top of him and take his cock for a joyride, eating his dick alive with her horny snatch. Dianga lay alongside them, swirling her sore, satisfied pussy with her fingers and watching mesmerized. The dragon's eyes lit up. It could sense Lor was finally going over the edge. Lor's mind spun as to where he would send this sure to be massive load. His heart raced at the idea of splattering both girls' bare bodies. Or maybe he'd creampie the rider. He was scheming just how to unleash onto them when the rider interrupted his thoughts.

She spoke to Dianga; Hey baby, you'd better get your "harvester."

Dianga's eyes searched the ground frantically and she snatched it up. He was confused. "Huh? What are you.."

Then the rider rolled off him just in time for Dianga to slip the vial over him. His cock burst in a massive gushing load as the girls pinned him down laughing. It went on and on, filling the vial with a hot white cum until he was finished. Once he'd emptied his balls into it, Dianga slowly slipped it off him, her eyes wide in amazement.

Satisfied and breathing heavily, he looked at the rider.

"Clever..." he said. She winked at him.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Part 4: The Mother Load

Dianga held the harvester in her trembling hands, in disbelief at what a jackpot she'd just hit. She rose to her feet babbling.

"By the spirits! I must take this to my sisters. The priestesses will be so pleased... Our tribe will flourish for a thousand years!" Lor smirked proudly. It was some of his better work. She rose to her feet and gathered up her clothes and armor, then hurried to leave them. Before she got too far, she stopped and looked solemnly over her shoulder.

"My spirit won't forget this. My flesh tingles with satisfaction like I've never known, as if something wonderful has burst from it. Something in my heart feels... different now. Thank you both." Then she hurried back to her temple.

Lor watched her depart, laid back and relaxed with his arm around the rider.

"Well, that didn't help your cause to kill off her tribe. There's probably a whole battalion in there. What made you decide to help her?"

"I saw someone do something brave and it inspired a change of heart. Maybe her tribe won't be as hostile to me and my baby now. Also, I didn't want to clean up a big mess. "

He laughed. "You think she'll turn on us?" he asked.

"If she's smart, she'll just lie and say she killed you. Besides, I think she's going to want to see you again."

He nodded in agreement.

The rider continued; "But unfortunately, my occult practice requires me to feed my male partners to the dragon after sex. It's the only way to keep my bond with the beast alive."

"WHAT??" He started to get up uneasily.

"Relax, I'm just fucking with you. Go to sleep. If I still like you in the morning, I'll tell you our names." And she snuggled up next to him, cheek on his chest.

scixxxfi
scixxxfi
48 Followers
12