Three-Hole Wife Pt. 03

Story Info
Wife finally takes work lover in her ass.
6.7k words
4.05
17.9k
20

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making My Wife A Three-Hole Girl (Part 3)

Wife finally takes work lover in her ass.

NOTE: All of my stories are FICTION. Some characters are based on real persons and places. Names have been changed to protect privacy.

***************************************************************************************************************

The morning after taking my wife Jeanne's anal cherry, and making her a new three-hole girl she woke up with a smile. She admitted last nights anal orgasm was in fact, everything I promised her it would be. I could tell the wheels were turning in that sexy mind of hers.

Jeanne seemed fixated now on the topic of a three-some with Rick and I. I must admit this turned me on too. Not only would I get to watch her in person, get fucked by Rick. I could also participate in a double penetration (DP) of her fine ass and pussy. Rick and I had already split-roasted her, but that was a hurried event. Kinky, but still rushed.

Now that Jeanne had found the joy of anal play, she admitted that it excited her. I admitted to her that I had already texted Rick to leave the Saturday evening two weeks from now open for a rendezvous. My plan involved a nice hotel in the local small city where we could have discretion. We would then have plenty of room for a no holes barred evening and night.

Jeanne's eyes got big, and she said, "You two are both alike, perverts. I can't wait." I reminded her Rick and I was eager too.

I asked Jeanne "Can you stand waiting until the following Saturday night before you had Rick in her ass for the first time?"

Jeanne smiled and hesitated. She then admitted "I would kind of like to experience his cock in my ass for the first time one-on-one."

To be honest I was expecting that reply from Jeanne. Someone said once "Never ask a question, that you already don't know the answer to." I also figured she had plans on it for her next bathroom session on her last late shift at work for the week. I reminded her that the only problem was that for her to more readily accommodate his cock in her sweet ass that she would have to wear at least one or two anal plugs prior to him taking her ass, if she wanted it to go easier.

If Jeanne could tolerate easy or light work in the department about 30 minutes prior to him fucking her ass, then she could place her new princess plug in her, just before she was ready to have him. He could then get a nice surprise. She said it would be a learning experience for her, to see if she would tolerate the plug. I reminded Jeanne to find some KY Jelly at work, so she could lube her toys and his cock. Both of us being nurses gave us easy access to lube.

That Friday early evening I had to leave for work. I usually never saw Jeanne before I left. It was routine before the affair with Rick was revealed. Yes, it killed me not to be home when she arrived after her late shift and cum slut session with Rick, but I had no choice. I figured I would spend my downtime between shifts at my hotel hearing Jeanne's phone call the next morning to describe what happened. I'd also start to plan my own weekend work gal as revenge, or a payback for Jeanne's indiscretions.

Little did I know that Jeanne really didn't want to have a bathroom session with Rick for their first anal sex experience. She already knew Rick didn't have his daughter at his place that night. Since I was away at work, she would finish work early, and she and Rick could fuck at his place. They would have more room, and be more comfortable without any prying eyes or ears. She packed a bag with her toys and lube along, with her favorite black VS push up bra, thong and garter set. She even packed some high heels to add to the little sex package, she would present to him in his bedroom.

When I got checked-in to my work hotel the next morning, Jeanne had texted me to tell me that she emailed me a private link to the on-line video cloud storage of her and Rick.

Jeanne told me not to watch it until we were able to talk over the phone with each other when I was ready. I did just that, and we finally spoke. She set up the video for me with her description of the events leading up to the video.

Jeanne had inserted the smallest silicon plug in her ass with lube, about 30 minutes before work ended. She was able to do things, but just minded what motions she did, that would affect the plug in her ass. She eventually got used to having it in, and had set a twenty-minute timer on her phone to remind her to change to the next size plug.

Jeanne then inserted the next middle-size plug, with about 10 minutes left in her shift. My heart was pounding, and blood was flooding my throbbing cock, with the need for more details.

Jeanne then admitted that she inserted the third largest plug at the end of her shift just before they left for "Rick's place."

I said "Rick's place?" She explained her decision, and it made sense to me, but only ratcheted up my wonton desire to hear more. Now in the back of my head, I realized she had confirmed my suspicions on doing things like this, while I was away. I also figured I would wait till our phone call was done, before "Firing a shot over her bow," and bringing up that it was my turn to take a work lover, since I had the entire weekend away in the hotel. I just may even hint it was happening Sunday morning. Now I was nowhere close to that happening yet, but I figured it was time to bluff, and give her a taste of her own medicine.

Jeanne explained that she followed Rick to his place, about 20 minutes away, and by then she new her ass would be nicely ready for his cock. She carried her bag into his house and said she wanted to freshen up and change into what she brought, and would meet him in the bedroom. Rick showed her the bathroom and bedroom, and was waiting for her in a pair of black silk boxers when she appeared from the bathroom.

All Rick could say was "wow," when she walked out in her black VS outfit. The push up bra really gave her mouth-watering cleavage since she already had full firm 38D tits. The matching thong, garter and black heels really accented the package. The stilettos made her 5'6" frame appear taller, and accented her ass just right (been there, seen that, and Oh my God...).

Rick rose off the bed to come to her and pull her in for an embrace. It would move quickly to a lust filled fuck session, with Rick and my wife Jeanne. I saw this all on the video cameras that Rick and her set up. I immediately spotted the princess plug in her sexy ass. I was wondering how long it would take Rick to notice it. It didn't take long.

Jeanne and Rick were sucking each other's lips and tongues while their hands rubbed each other. Rick had one hand on her breast and lowered the other to her ass. Jeanne admitted "When he ran his fingers over the princes plug it sent chills from my asshole to her pussy."

Rick broke the kiss and said, "Is that what I think it is?"

Jeanne said "Yes it is. I can't wait to be your little cum slut that is also your three-hole girl." With that they resumed, and Rick returned to needing her ass and groping her tits over her bra. It's a difficult choice to savor seeing such a sexy wrapped package, versus wanting to open that sexy package, so you have easier access to what's underneath it.

Rick didn't wait long. He unclasped her push-up bra and let it fall to the floor. This gave him access to Jeanne's ample firm tits. He grabbed her head and kissed his way down her neck, shoulders and chest. He had found her nipples rock hard already, and sucked on her left nipple while he mauled her right nipple with his fingers. Jeanne had a look of lust in her face, and she ran her fingers through his hair while he sucked her now sensitive nipples. He alternated from one to the other while; his fingers probed her lips and clit.

Jeanne said "My turn now," and pulled Rick's head up and motioned him to the bed. She pulled his boxers off, and looked up at him with her sexy brown eyes. She licked his balls while she stroked his cock. She then licked his cock from tip to base and sucked him briefly. She then stood up and pulled her thong off and told him to move back in bed on his back.

Rick started to stroke his cock and she crawled over to him. Rick moaned, "I've been waiting to have your ass my little cum slut."

Jeanne smiled and said "Soon enough, soon enough, but first I wanna ride that cock and have your first load in my pussy."

Rick asked, "Will my little cum slut be able to suck my cock back to life?"

Jeanne gave him a lustful look and said, "I promise. We have all night. The hubby won't be home until Monday morning. Tonight is my playtime." She then straddled Rick's fat cock and looked at a camera and said "Time for this little cum slut to have a second hole filled by this fat cock. My poor husband is away at work and I'm being naughty with another man." She guided Rick's cock into her pussy entrance and down on Rick's throbbing cock.

Jeanne had impaled her pussy on Rick's cock, and then lowered her chest so her tits drug across Rick's chest. This allowed her hard nipples to drag across his chest, as she stuck her tongue down his throat.

She would lift her tits off of Rick's chest to feed her nipples to him. She wanted him to suck her nipples while she ground her pussy up and down on his dick. She just loves doing this, since sucking on her nipples really excites Jeanne. Rick had a need to maul her tits simultaneously, and grabbed a hold of each as he concentrated on squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples. Jeanne really started to moan and bounce up and down on his cock.

Jeanne moaned out "I'm going to cum soon Rick." Rick moved one hand off her breast and down to her clit. He ran circles around her clit while pinching and groping her breast. Jeanne yelled out "Oh my fucking God, that's it, that's it, I'm cumming..."

Jeanne's orgasm hit her hard, as she sort of convulsed, and started to moan "Oh Rick... Oh Rick... Oh Rick..." She lowered her chest and head to Rick's mouth. As her orgasm crested and slowly waned, she kept siding up and down his cock, while her sweat covered melons and rock hard nipples slipped up and down his chest.

Jeanne moaned into his mouth, and looked him in the eyes and said, "I love being your little cum slut. I love this cock, now fill my pussy Rick." Rick needed no more begging.

Rick stiffened up and yelled "I'm cumming... I'm cumming in your married pussy my little cum slut."

Jeanne lowered her lips to his ears and started moaning, "Fill my pussy Rick... Fill my pussy Rick... Promise me you will take my ass next?" Jeanne said, "I'm your little cum slut Rick. I'll do anything, just fuck my ass next baby."

Now some would be shocked to know or hear their wife saying such vile things, especially to another. Jeanne always looses all her inhibitions about what she wants when she is near or in orgasm. It's like her lust and the orgasm have taken any filters. So I was not too surprised to hear this from her.

Rick was pretty turned on too by her loss of all inhibitions, and dirty talk. After hearing her sex demands and offers, he grunted out "Take my cum in that hot married pussy of yours baby." She must have felt his cum explode in her pussy, because she moaned out, "Oh God I feel you cumming inside me Rick. Fill your little cum slut's pussy Rick."

My heart raced and my cock throbbed hearing and seeing the video. In the back of my head I knew I would get revenge, a payback of my own someday soon. And after viewing the video, despite how much it turned me on, it was obvious she was sexually addicted to Rick and his cock. She would have to deal with the role reversal, when I took a lover. Now back to the video of my wife and her lover...

Rick finished busting his nut inside my wife's pussy. His mind now raced to the toy surprises he had for Jeanne. He realized now was the time to get her to commit to his surprise.

Jeanne moaned, "I can't wait to feel your cock in my ass Rick." She had jumped to another higher level of lust and passion.

Rick told Jeanne "Now my little cum slut, I promise to fuck your ass soon, but you have to promise to try the toy surprises I have for you."

Jeanne didn't even think, she was too filled with lust, and just moaned out "I'll try them if you promise to take my ass?"

Rick said "Oh my little cum slut, your ass will be mine soon." Jeanne collapsed for a minute on his chest, before climbing off and going to his deflating cock to suck him dry. Like I have said before, Jeanne really gets off on the thrill she gives her man by sucking the last cum out of his cock. It also had the added benefit of getting that cock hard again if the man was so inclined.

Like me, Rick could hardly stand when Jeanne sucked the last come from his cock. There is an intense pleasure while she does this, which is almost unbearable. She didn't just clean his cock, she started to worship his cock, and wasn't about to leave until he was hard again. The video was amazing to watch, as she rubbed his cock head along her nipples, and as he started to get hard again, she placed his cock between her boobs, and pressed them between them, and got tit fucked. She got him to full staff, by slowly taking him back in her mouth, and taking all of him in her mouth, while caressing his balls.

When his cock wasn't between Jeanne's boobs, he reached down and rubbed her tits with his palms, as they dangled down as she sucked him. He also massaged her ass. This squeezing moved the princess plug and stimulated her asshole and pussy.

Jeanne moaned on his cock, then took her mouth off his cock long enough to purr out "Oh that feels nice. The princess plug in my ass really made my orgasm hit harder."

Rick couldn't wait anymore to take Jeanne's ass, and said, "OK its toy time baby."

RIck asked Jeanne to stand up next to the bed and he grabbed a box. I must say seeing her naked except for the garter belt and heels looked amazing before and after she was just fucked.

Rick pulled out handcuffs first. Her eyes got big and she said, "Oh my... I don't know about this Rick."

With is cocky grin, he looked at Jeanne and said "Now Jeanne you promised to be my little cum slut and try my toys. If I'm gonna pummel your ass, you have to trust me, ok?"

Jeanne gave him a devilish grin and said, "Ok, what do you have in mind?"

Rick said "Trust me, you will see and enjoy." He walked behind her and cuffed her wrists behind her back. This really made her boobs stick out, as the cuffs forced her shoulders back.

Jeanne giggled and said, "Is that it?"

Rick said "Of course not my little cum slut." He went back to the box and pulled out a black leather studded dog collar with a chain, and her eyes got big again. It took Jeanne a second to figure out where that went.

Jeanne just moaned and asked "Oh God... Am I now your sex slave Rick?"

Rick said, "Yes you are cum slut. You are my little cum slut sex slave for at least the night." With that he snapped the collar closed around her neck, and attached the chain to her cuffs behind her back. The look was amazing. I thought I love where this is going.

Jeanne moaned "Oh my, is there more?"

Rick laughed, then said "Oh yes." He then pulled out a red ball gag and leather straps for her head. Jeanne's eyes got real big now.

Jeanne was aroused even more. Her desire for bondage was revealing itself. She moaned out "Oh my, you really do plan on controlling me tonight, don't you?"

Rick moaned "Enjoy talking for one more second my little cum slut, because it's gag time."

Jeanne looked at the camera and moaned, "I guess this is what an obedient little cum slut does for her master. Maybe my new master will keep me tied up all weekend, and fuck all of my naughty married holes at will?"

This one sent chills down my spine to my cock. My alarm at just how far she was now willing to go shocked me, but it made my cock throb. Jeanne looked super slutty with the get-up to this point. I thought, "Oh my God this guy thinks just like me, we both are really big perverts."

Rick placed the red ball of the gag in her mouth, and secured the black leather straps behind her head. As he stood beside her, he dropped his hand and squeezed her ass cheek, purposely moving the princess plug. Jeanne let out a moan through the ball gag. He then stepped behind her and mauled her tits with both hands, pinching her nipples, making her moan into the gag.

Rick made yet another trip to the cardboard box the toys were in. I could not believe Rick had more surprises in his box. He then pulled out a set of nipple clamps. Jeanne figured out what they were, since we looked at nipple toys on the Internet. I had ordered the nipple suckers, because Jeanne was too afraid of the nipple clamps. I vividly recalled wanting to try them, but she replied "No way." Now Rick was about to put them on her nipples, and there was nothing she could do to stop it from happening.

Jeanne new what was coming next, and tried to talk with the ball gag in place. She soon realized only mumbles would get out, and this was Rick's intention. She went to step forward and her head pulled back.

Jeanne didn't realize Rick ran the chain from the dog chain around her neck, through a loop in the nightstand she was standing by. She stopped trying to move and remained in her spot. Rick came over and started to run his hands and fingers over her left breast.

I love how her areolas look when her nipples and areolas are swollen. It really brings out the pink in them, and really pronounces the size of her areolas.

After sucking her left nipple, Rick placed the nipple clamp on her left nipple, and tightened the screw down clasp until she started to mumble loud. It was his cue to stop. He repeated the same action to her right breast. Jeanne was really moaning now. She realized Rick was in control of her fait. The scene was very erotic to see.

Rick again went back to the box, and pulled out one final thing. It took me a few seconds on the video to figure out what it was. It was a purple rabbit vibrator. I must admit that I had always wanted to try one of those on her, and it was on my wish list, but Rick beat me to it.

Rick turned it on and you could see the dildo head beads turning, and the head twisting, with that nice little rabbit ear clit massager. Rick approached Jeanne and held the rabbit over her pussy. She moaned and her knees buckled. He then ran the vibrator slowly up her stomach, and touched the rabbit to her right breast, which caused her breast to start to sway.

My mind went to her nipple being in the nipple clip. Jeanne started to moan again and Rick moved the vibrator closer to her areola. That really made her squirm and moan on the ball bag. Rick loosened the right nipple clamp, and sucked on her nipple, before moving the rabbit to her nipple.

The ball gag and hand cuffs must have been maddening for Jeanne, because she was squirming and moaning on the cuffs and ball gag. Rick replaced the clamp until she shook her head no, as in tight enough.

Rick then ran circles around her left areola to tease my wife more. He then stood beside Jeanne, and ran the vibrator down her spine, and touched the prince's plug. The vibration on the princes plug sent Jeanne to a higher desire to have her ass taken by Rick.

Rick put two pillows on the middle of the bed, and then returned to Jeanne. He then said "Now is the time we both have been waiting for, time for my little cum slut to take me in her ass." He kissed her face and neck, and then bent down behind her.

Rick removed the chain from the nightstand draw pull, and led Jeanne to the bed, by the chain. He ordered her get up on the bed and kneels, while resting her shoulders and head on the pillows. He then ordered her to stay on her knees, with her lovely ass at the edge of the bed. Rick had her in position then paused.

12