Three Hours Pt. 02

Story Info
A new member somewhat changes the group dynamic.
3.6k words
4.61
16.4k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you so much for the feedback and support! I'm reading everything :D some good plot catches. More feedback always welcome! I'm as excited to see where the story goes as you are.

Part 2:

* * *

The raucous crowd populating the diner lent the atmosphere a pleasant, fuzzy vibe, with the murmurs of ambient conversation incessant yet inviting nonetheless. The restaurant was known for its comfort food, and the mom-and-pop aspect meant most regulars - such as Rachel - knew the staff by name and face. She sat across the booth from me, wearing a beige cardigan over a deep purple crop top.

"Hey Rachel!" called a voice. Rachel beamed. "Long time!"

Name tag reading Kayleigh, our server turned to me. "Hi there, first time?" I nodded shyly; I didn't consider myself a particularly timid person in general, but I never really knew how to interact as a third wheel between two friends - at least, I assumed they were. I estimated her age at probably a year or less older than us, so it wouldn't be totally crazy for her to know Rachel through school, too. Kayleigh smiled, bending slightly at her relatively shapely waist to pass only me a menu, holding one out to Rachel, but met with a shake of the head. Hair in a loose bun, either of regulation or fashion decision, she wore a very simple low-cut black tee and jeans that accentuated her curvaceous figure. Had I looked around more, I would have noticed that this seemed to be the dress code for all the servers. Simple but elegant. However, I was hyperconscious of my gaze, knowing Rachel would be scrutinizing my every action and reaction, and my eyes remained resolutely on her face, drifting nowhere inappropriate, although my peripheral certainly recognized the harbingers of attraction.

"If you like the food, you won't be needing these next time you come. If I don't see you again, I'll be taking it as a personal insult against the food. I'll give you guys a minute." Kayleigh turned to walk away, striding with purpose to another table. My eyes lingered for perhaps a second too long - yet hers did too, or was I just imagining it? The food wouldn't be the only incentive to come back here, I thought dryly, but then immediately felt embarrassed. While I enjoyed coming up with random pickup lines and snarky comments, ("Hey girl, are you my world? Because you're hotter every time I see you.") I definitely wasn't the kind of person to actually use one.

"She your type?" asked Rachel, with a smile that I couldn't determine the authenticity of.

I chuckled awkwardly. Kayleigh was doubtlessly attractive, and Rach was doubtlessly not insecure. "I mean, she's definitely pretty. I think anyone would agree with that, right?" I ventured uncertainly, trying to test the waters.

"Mm." She sipped her water through the straw, tilting her head down rather than lift the cup to her. "Like...how attractive? Like...if I wasn't here..would you be staring at her bubble butt as she walked away? Would you maintain that eye contact even longer?"

Of course she noticed. I felt vulnerable, but at the same time, this possessiveness from Rachel was...kinda attractive. As an empath, I felt that these were rhetorical questions. "She's hot, but she's no you."

Her mouth turned slightly upwards at the corners, suppressing a smile. Green flag? I internally pumped my fist. "If only she knew what a pervert you are. Do you think she'd still look at you that way?"

I narrowed my eyebrows, pensive. So I wasn't imagining it. Wow, so she was looking at me like that? I blushed slightly at the thought - while I didn't consider myself unattractive, I wouldn't go so far as attractive either. I'd long considered my caring personality my selling point, if anything. "Probably not. I really wouldn't want to find out though."

Rachel grinned devilishly. "I would, though." I suddenly felt a gentle weight on my crotch. Immediately looking down, I saw two manicured feet playing with the zipper of my cargos. I instinctively began moving my hands from above the table down to push her feet away, but with surprising quickness, she grabbed my hands first. Tilting her head, she asked with exaggerated naivete and wide eyes, "Is there a problem?"

Her hands were soft and fit comfortably in mine. Clean almond nails on slender fingers interlocked with my calloused hands made for a jarring visual to me, and the warmth was pleasant. The smoothness of her skin sent my heartbeat thumping dangerously high, and butterflies racing at record speeds.

Movement as she jostled my zipper further brought me back to reality. I pulled my hands, but she held on with more strength than I had anticipated. While I could have perhaps wrestled them away, I took the path of least resistance, trying to shift my torso to the side - and yet while it was somewhat successful, the cushion of the booth squeaked loudly, causing me to freeze mid-move.

"I'd be careful if I were you...I just know I would hate to draw attention to myself right now, hard in a family-friendly restaurant with a girl's feet in my lap, while I get harder and harder? If you want me to stop, you could just ask, you know..." she said in a fake-hurt tone, crossing her arms and pouting. I knew she was only joking about being hurt, but the pout was adorable nonetheless.

"Stop, please." Rachel giggled. "Nah, I'm good. Worth a try though, wasn't it?" Her feet were still in my lap, having successfully done the shorts, now endeavoring to slip under and pull down the waistband. She had some room to work with; the erection she had either felt or predicted was fully present and served to create a gap between my waist and the elastic band itself, triumphantly filled by her toes as she began peeling it down.

"Rachel, please, she's coming back," I pleaded anxiously.

She turned to verify the validity of my claim. Kayleigh smiled broadly. "Find anything you like?" I opened my mouth to speak, having not even touched the menu, but obviously expected to say something. "Uh, yeah, there were a lot of great options, but I figured I'd just ask you, honestly. What do you recommend?" I knew my face must have been redder than the flag of the USSR, but there was really no option. This did not go unnoticed by Kayleigh, though.

"You okay, hun? You look a little sick there. Is everything alright?" I laughed awkwardly, waving my hand dismissively. "Oh, no, I'm fine, thanks."

Rachel sucked in air through her teeth, scratching her temple in deliberation. "Actually...I don't know if he is. I think you're right, Kayleigh, he is a little sick. More in the head, though, if anything." Kayleigh paused, confused. "In the head?"

Rachel nodded solemnly, her demeanor belying concern that didn't really exist. "Kayleigh, could you do me a favor? Look under the table and tell me what you see."

With the table obscuring my boner when looking at a downwards angle, all she could see at first were the stray crumbs of bread strewn on the floor. As she bent at the knee to look, head tilting downwards, I silently begged Rachel to stop with my eyes. She leaned forwards across the table, satisfied with the events she had set irreversibly in motion, smiling and cocking her head slightly.

Kayleigh resurfaced, slightly flushed, looking at me - licking her lips? - quickly turning back to Rachel but then wrenching her stare back to me. I was so hard, and Rachel damn well knew it.

"Um. Do you need me to call the police? Is this consensual? Like I-..." Kayleigh sputtered into nothing, because really, what was there to be said? I noticed beads of perspiration begin to form on her forehead, as Rachel responded, "As I said, he really isn't okay. I mean, seriously, who gets off to this? Only a sick fuck like him. Consensual? Not exactly, but then again, that's how he likes it." Her eyes suddenly lit up. Oh no. "Oh my god Kayleigh! You wanna see a video?"

Oh shit. Fuck. Shit. "What kind of video are we talking about?" Kayleigh looked around nervously, lifting her shirt to wipe off the sweat gathering on her face, revealing the outlines of abs. I blushed again and looked away. I really was a pervert, stuck in this situation but thirsting after our waitress as she got pulled into my kinks with no choice of her own.

Rachel smirked. "Don't worry - I promise you'll enjoy it." Kayleigh hesitated. "Sorry Rach, but I still am on the clock."

Rachel paused for a second, but sat up straight and grabbed Kayleigh's wrists, exclaiming, "Wait! I was gonna have the girlies over after this - when does your shift end? You can join us!"

Kayleigh glanced at the old grandfather clock on the wall. "I'll be out of here in about ten minutes." She took note of the menus, still untouched. "I really do have to go - are you guys sure you don't want anything to eat?"

I shook my head, still reeling from the situation, hard-on wearing off as I surreptitiously pulled my clothes back on. Rachel said coyly, "I think he has other things on his mind, to be totally honest. I'll see you soon?"

* * *

Rachel's house was bigger than memory served to tell, featuring a sunroom with a glass sliding door leading to a gorgeous pool. The sunroof itself had a large flatscreen, comfy sofas, books, and just general recreation items. The gang - Amanda, Lizzie, Emily, Jessica - lay sprawled across or sitting on the couches, browsing on their phones or chatting about whatever they chat about, looking up as Rachel and I entered the room. They greeted us cheerfully.

"Ladies!" Rachel stood in the front of the room, between the couches and the TV, pacing back and forth in thought, hands behind her back, talking in a deep voice so as to mimic a figure of authority - in a British accent.

"It comes to my attention that the night of the party, not one of you got to hear about the wonderful events that transpired after your departure. Truly unconscionable. It makes me so sad that I cannot show you the levels of depravity our precious little sub reached."

Rachel stopped walking, spun on her heel, and turned squarely to face everyone.

"But wait! Fret not! For I had the incredible foresight - to record!" She gestured out to the girls, met with expectant applause and laughter. I already felt my ears reddening, anticipatory of what was surely coming. Amidst the applause, newfound eye candy Kayleigh slipped in.

"Kayleigh!" greeted Rachel. "Perfect timing! I was just about to play the video." Rachel turned to me, the attention of everyone else naturally following. "But I think...we ought to replicate the great events of that night. Strip."

The girls began giggling - they had undoubtedly expected something like this, having gathered here today and knowing I was to be present. Kayleigh actually seemed to be...smiling somewhat? She took a seat next to the other girls, settling down comfortably. Sporting a casual baby blue spaghetti top cut at midriff and tennis skirt, revealing ample cleavage I couldn't help but allow my gaze to flicker to momentarily, Kayleigh seemed like a natural addition to the gaggle.

Rachel walked up to where I sat, cross-legged on the floor so as to keep some space between me and the girls, and stepped on my jewels - not so hard as to cause serious damage, but enough to elicit a gasp of pain. She snapped her fingers. "Don't make me repeat myself."

I slowly started taking off my shirt, and even more slowly and laboriously, my cargos. My dick was slowly but surely beginning to harden, and the fact it was happening made me all the more determined to not let it happen - which, of course, only made it worse. For some reason, this time, I felt much more conscious of the sheer number of eyes on me - Lizzie, Amanda, Emily, Jessica, and of course, Rachel and Kayleigh. Six extremely attractive women, at least five of which knew what made me click, and were more than happy to enjoy themselves at my expense. To some degree, their attractiveness was almost...intimidating? Until becoming friends with them, they'd always had an almost celebrity aura around them at school, and everything from Amanda's muscular volleyball figure, complete with powerful glutes and almost stereotypical blond hair, to the cute charm of Jessica's petite frame and higher voice, had certainly found themselves the object of some boy's masturbatory fantasy.

And they were about to see a video of me...jacking off to Rachel...at her command...with me, naked, before them.

Rachel pressed the play button as she cast the video to the TV. Surprisingly steady hands had captured more than I had expected, starting with the very first stroke. I looked away, picking at the carpet with my fingernails, unable to tune out the laughter around me. I felt their eyes burning on the back of my neck, but suddenly, the audio stopped.

Rachel walked up to me, lifting me up by the chin using her feet. "What part of 'replicate' do you not understand?" I furrowed my brow in confusion. What more was there to be done?

Oh, not again. Rachel spoke in mock sympathy, "Oh, sorry, to be true to my word, I do owe you some material. I'll let you choose this time. Who do you want to strip?"

I glanced around, savoring the opportunity to be able to look at so many breasts, hiding nothing, imagining what lay underneath. Emily definitely won with size, coming in with what were certainly at least D-cups, yet Lizzie's B's had a roundness I couldn't ignore. Rachel remained my favorite overall, both in terms of round shape and moderately large C's, but it didn't seem she was on the table. My attention meandered over to Amanda, when Rachel cut in.

"Kayleigh? Are you up for it?" Rachel asked. "Sure!" replied Kayleigh, already standing up and walking to where I sat. I instinctively got up, the way I would to meet anyone new, and also partially out of a sense of fear.

"Sit down." Surprising force sent me sprawling back, landing on my hands and butt, leaving my erect dick in the air, almost like a dog wagging his tail. Kayleigh smiled, and leaned down to pat my face gently. "You look much cuter this way." She then leisurely began removing her top, sliding each strap down her shoulder, enjoying watching my gaze hungrily follow each movement of her hand.

Both straps resting now on her upper arms, she feigned an exaggerated yawn, making me wait even longer for her to take it off, and revealing more of that sexy waist. By now I was back in my cross-legged posture, similar to that of a boy waiting for a treat. Kayleigh finally removed the top, hinting at breasts that were at least D's, hidden behind a simple black bra. Holding the spaghetti top in one hand, she leaned forward at the waist, leaving less and less of her cleavage to my imagination. I could just barely make out the pink of her nipples, not bothering to hide my stare whatsoever, utterly transfixed. Using one hand to tilt my head upwards slightly, she whispered softly "Say ahh..." and then roughly jammed the balled-up top in my mouth.

Kayleigh ruffled my hair and smiled sweetly. "You can start now. We're all cheering you on."

Oh fuck I did not need her to tell me that. Jerking my hand back and forth the length of the shaft at an ever-increasing pace, I heard the laughter around me, only serving to propel me further. I was kneeling with both knees on the ground, back curled slightly, panting like a wild animal, but I didn't care. This felt better than I had ever imagined. Each stroke brought me closer to finishing-

"Stop."

I let out a sound that was almost a whimper. I wasn't exactly surprised, but I really was hoping...I slowed down considerably, but wasn't totally able to completely surrender the stimulus keeping me going. Kayleigh frowned. Again bending at the waist, as opposed to the knees - she was definitely edging me on purpose with that view - Kayleigh slapped me across the face, enough that I knew that pain-induced redness was sure to follow. I fell back.

"Wanna cum?" she asked, gently kicking my slightly pulsating dick. I nodded vehemently. Kayleigh smiled sadistically.

"Beg."

I immediately got on my hands and knees and cried, "Please let me cum! Please. I beg of you. I'll do anything! Please..." Kayleigh placed a hand on her bosom in mock sympathy. "Oh, it's not me you need to convince! I just feel like our audience has really been far too...detached...from this little performance. But I'm all about audience participation! I know I'd just be so bored to be watching this whole spectacle. No, no, I'll give you my permission to cum. But you need theirs." So saying, Kayleigh gestured to the sofa, where Lizzie, Amanda, Emily, and Jessica sat, videotaping and giggling. At no point had the camera been turned off, and some of the embarrassment was starting to materialize. But it wasn't over yet.

My erection had grown nearly painful by now, and I was in far too deep to quit. I rotated slightly to face them and bowed my head. "Please give me your permission to cum! I'll do whatever to say! I don't need material or anything..." It seemed Jessica was about to give an answer, when I felt a hard kick to my rear sending me falling forward.

I turned to my back, to see Kayleigh standing on top of me - a great angle - planting her foot on my chest, exclaiming angrily. "Is that how you beg? Go in front of them and do it properly! None of this half-assed shit! Do you want to cum or not?"

Emily snickered. "You heard her." Head hung in shame, I crawled to the center of the room, the girls sitting on the sofa in front of me, Kayleigh on one side, and Rachel, conspicuously silent, on the other.

I really could think of no other way to beg. "Please give me your permission to cum. My dick's starting to hurt. What can I do to convince you?" I remained in the same pose.

Lizzie set her foot in my face and spoke one word. "Suck." By no means was I someone with a foot fetish, but the fervor with which I set about to please her would convince anyone. Amanda let out a squeal of delight upon seeing this - they, too, held some dominatrix tendencies.

Lizzie shoved her foot deeper in my mouth, nearly triggering my gag reflex, and I coughed. She grinned and turned to the side. "Ladies? Are we satisfied?"

Jessica pouted mockingly. "What about me? So selfish of you..." she said, shaking her head. Amanda giggled, saying, "Give him a break," as she nudged my erection with her foot softly, ensuring it wasn't going anywhere soon.

Lizzie looked up to Kayleigh, giving my head one final shove with her foot. "Yeah, I guess we'll let him cum."

Kayleigh came to my side, and I raised my head to see her. She patted my cheek lovingly. "Good boy. You did it. Time for your reward."

With those words, she shoved me roughly backwards, leaving me lying on my back. Kayleigh grabbed my wrists in her left hand, pinning them above my head, slowly and controlledly began stroking my dick with her right, and restricted any attempted movement (there wasn't any) by lying on top of me. I felt her breasts in their full glory through her shirt. She smelled faintly of earthy tones.

Kayleigh closed her eyes, and leaned her head down to give me a kiss. The pace of her hand increased, aided by the lubrication of precum, she applied more pressure, her tongue swirled in my mouth, dancing in pleasure. I felt the orgasm hit stronger and more intensely than I had ever known possible. I gasped, reflexively curling my body slightly upwards, but unable to do so due to both of my hands being affixed to the floor and my torso beneath her breasts. I came, more so than I had ever done in my life, breathing heavily.

Opening my eyes, still semi-euphoric but with post-nut clarity settling in, I saw the girls on the couch put their phones away. They applauded and whooped a splendid performance. Kayleigh cupped the back of my head in her hands, leaning to give me a long, tender kiss. Supporting myself by the elbows, I met her a few inches above the ground. Kayleigh stood up and bowed, smiling down at me, and offered me a hand to get up. I didn't react, suddenly frozen. My attention was elsewhere.

12