Three Hours Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winter_Fare
Winter_Fare
105 Followers

"Screw Tony. He's probably already on another job. Come on." Lucy pulled the woman down onto the soft fur rug and sat astride her slender hips. Pulling down the green chiffon dress ignoring the creaking seams until those sweet little tits were free. Lucy devoured the sweet rosebuds, teasing and stroking, eager to please. Their hands found each other, nested together with intimacy born of need. Lucy shifted her weight, pulled her own dress out of the way and ground her cunt against her lover's thigh with a long moan of satisfaction.

"Already so close? Oh let me touch you," the woman begged, "please, please, let me feel you come on my fingers."

"Open," Lucy panted, "open your legs now..."

"Oh!" Lucy felt her thrusts returned measure for measure as she rode herself closer to the edge. "Oh please!"

"There!" She guided the palm of the woman's hand under her panties against her pussy, felt two cool fingers enter her, stabbing inside like a fucking witch in exactly the right place, "Oh God!" Lucy cried out as she came.

The room was spinning as Lucy slid sideways onto the rug, the rented dress momentarily forgotten, bunched up around her waist. The fur felt sublime against her ass and thighs. The woman moved with her, pressed up against her and rested her head on Lucy's shoulder. Aftershocks rippled through Lucy's body, gently coaxed by the soothing touch.

It was sweet, intimate, all the same Lucy's eyes almost welled up. The last time she'd been touched inside she was pushing Eli into the world. She had changed her profile to exclude VP because she wasn't ready yet, it was barely a month.

"Does it feel different?" the woman asked.

"Yeah," Lucy laughed nervously. She tilted her head and sighed with relief, thank goodness there was no blood.

The woman laughed, teasing. She kissed Lucy, their lips brushing sensuously. She dragged a wet nail carelessly against Lucy's clit. As Lucy gasped, the woman sealed the kiss, her tongue claiming Lucy's mouth this time.

There was no more room for scepticism. For a second, Lucy's whole body went limp with shock. As the woman pulled away, the extended fang teeth were all too visible. Yet fingers kept teasing, butterfly soft, either side of her clit. Her pussy was soaked, burning hot, it felt so empty...

Quick as thought, those teasing fingers hooked back inside her and flicked against the sweetest place.

"Shh... Lucy... it's okay. Don't be scared. I only want to make love."

"Oh Jesus..." for some reason Lucy couldn't look away. The eyes were all too human, dark brown pools of desire. Lucy reached up to touch those plump rosy lips again and the vampire smiled, kissing her fingertips.

"That's my good girl."

The wave was building once again, heat pooling inside like lava as her pussy stretched around three fingers. Lucy grabbed a handful of thick red hair with all her might as she came again, hot liquid pulsed out of her cunt with every wave, every thrust of the vampire's hand. "Fuck!" she screamed. "Fuck me!" This was so much more intense than she remembered, no one had ever touched her like this. They were connected, body and soul.

"Thank you," the vampire said, soft cool lips teasing Lucy's again.

Lucy was so far past words now. Her body was still milking those slender fingers, she could see little flashes of light as she stared at the ornate plaster above. A long moan escaped her lips as a fourth finger squeezed up inside her. The kisses moved lower, fluttering down the length of her arm. She eagerly pulled off her panties and spread her thighs wide apart.

Though she was certain that her body had nothing more to give, she wanted it. She looked down, saw those brown eyes smiling up at her coyly. Lucy was so wet, even as half a hand began to stretch her her open slowly at first, then in and out to the most obscene sounds. No pain at all but fuck, fuck, fuck it was too much, it didn't matter, there was no way she wanted it to stop. She tilted her hips, slipped her hands underneath her back to give her relentless lover more room.

Deep guttural sounds that made her blush even redder escaped her half open mouth, she couldn't help it. Cool lips sealed themselves on her clit, sucking hard in time with the steady reaming of her pussy. Then a wanton finger came to rest on the hole beneath and demanded all her attention as it sank into her.

"Mmm... please... please... yes..." the breath left Lucy's body as though she'd been punched in the chest. Muscles she never knew she had screamed in protest as third orgasm powered through her. Lightening shot between her clit and her lewdly penetrated arse and twisted through her belly. She felt her bladder give up, and wailed, helpless as hot moisture flooded around her lover's hand.

"Simply divine," the vampire sighed.

The over sensitive clit was finally left in peace as the vampire made a pillow of Lucy's belly, fingers still buried in both holes. Lucy felt oddly at peace to be so used. All her clients and most of her lovers would pull out once the deed was done. Lucy was looking forward to returning the favour, imagining what delights awaited beneath the green chiffon.

Ever so gently Lucy felt the fingers slip out of her. Strong arms carefully embraced her before the vampire eased up, still kneeling between Lucy's thighs.

Neither one of them could look away, nothing else existed for a time. The same arrow had pierced them both right through. Maybe it was cupid, maybe the offending arrow was spawned by some other meddlesome power.

Lucy felt like an offering, open wide in sacrifice. Or perhaps the vampire that knelt so demurely before her cunt was a supplicant, eager to worship again. Am I the sacrifice or the idol? Lucy mused.

"Yes." The sad little smile was back, with just a hint of mischievous intent. "Let's take a shower. Enjoy a little hospitality for my sake."

Lucy gingerly backed off the damp spot and clambered to her feet. "That was something else," she said once her teeth stopped chattering. Her hostess guided her to the two seater and unfastened her dress once again. Lucy didn't protest as she was stripped of her bra too, though it heightened her excitement. That was the job, after all, play along and make the most of it, but god, this was different.

The vampire shed her own dress, revealing that she wore nothing under it. She took Lucy by the hand and led her to the hallway cloakroom she'd pointed out earlier. It was about the size of Lucy's entire apartment.

They bathed each other in the powerful jets and mist, Lucy ran her fingers through the vampire's beautiful red tresses, along the sharp lines of her collar bones. There were scars here and there, a big one on her shoulder from her collar bone right across her back. They were faintly violet against Bess's porcelain skin, Lucy traced them one by one, like lakes and rivers on the map, wondering where they came from. She kissed them all better. Her heart raced every time their eyes met.

"So what do I call you, ma'am?" Lucy asked.

"You must know by now that I'm not feeling 'mistress' or 'ma'am' tonight," the vampire said a little sheepishly. "I'd love for you to call me Bess."

"Such a pretty, old fashioned name," Lucy said. She stared down into those soulful eyes as the hot water cascaded over them. "Beautiful Bess."

When they were all clean and barely dry, they padded back to the hearth, and her host pulled out a thick comforter to cover both of them.

"It's for me, isn't it?" Lucy asked. "Are you trying to keep yourself warm so it feels better when you touch me?"

The vampire shrugged. "I guess so. It makes me feel like less of a walking corpse too, so not entirely altruistic." She reached over and passed Lucy her hot chocolate.

Lucy was both ravenous and thirsty. She'd been too nervous to eat much dinner, coffee and ramen hadn't even taken the edge off. The drink was still warm and just sweet enough. Some of the chocolate syrup had settled so she gave it a little stir. The vampire was watching her take every sip, every spoonful of cream.

"Are you glad you stayed?"

Lucy smiled. "You're the mind reader. So?"

"I'm glad," Bess whispered. "I can barely believe how calm you're being about... all this."

"Same." Lucy sipped the creamy drink and licked the moustache off her lip. "Like, I always worry about new dates. You never know who or what people are really, deep down. The agency helps put my mind at ease a little but things happen."

"'Things' have happened."

"Yeah." Lucy smiled shyly. "But I have a feel for people now, you know?"

"A feel for... I feed a lot. I try not to harm the innocent, but life is very much complicated by age and power, and... responsibility."

Lucy took in the guilt on the woman's face. "You do what you gotta do I guess. And this is kinda lethal stupid, but I feel safe with you right now." She glanced at the clock on the fireplace, just under an hour had passed since she arrived. "So did you do some mystic mojo to make dumb and easy, or is it all me?"

The vampire laughed. She sounded so young for a second, her worries cast aside, "This is all you, Lucy. I was going to send you home with a kiss and spend the evening moping but you seduced me."

"Oh-my-goodness-that's-such-an-obvious-lie."

"Heh." Bess wriggled her legs under the blanket and rested her head in Lucy's lap. She lay back with her calves up on the armrest, pedicured toes painted an innocent baby pink.

Lucy ran her hands over the vampire's chest, playing with her soft little tits. Bess was super model lean. Lucy could feel ribs easily and now that she was paying close attention it was obvious the vampire didn't breathe except to speak. She cupped a breast gently in her right hand as she sipped her drink and the vampire took a big breath.

"You know," Bess said, "I'll be the last to judge you, but why are you making your living like this? Your son needs you in one piece."

Lucy smirked. "No it's not ideal, ma'am, but at least it's an honest living." Was that enough? "So, erm, all the time I was with my son's daddy, he was dealing, Mack was heavy into gangs, you know? I'd turned tricks since I ran away from home, it was all I knew but he kept me so I didn't need money. Now he's doing hard time for armed robbery. I came pretty close to going down for dealing but in the end but the jury listened to me, it was just possession. It's funny, I was clean, out on probation, pregnant, hadn't seen Mack in six months but I'm sure his cousins still pulled strings. I have a restraining order out on him, but his letters still make it out to me sometimes. So, like, no. It's not the life I would have chosen but it's not like I'm hurting anyone."

She felt the vampire take a breath, and then let it out slow and steady.

"What?" Lucy giggled, "Whatever, just say it!"

"Nothing fucking changes, is all." Bess forced a smile and changed the subject. "Your hand is nice. It's a shame I don't really get turned on by touch."

"That's kind of sad." It did feel subtly different now Lucy noticed. The skin was soft and pliable enough but there was more resistance than you'd expect. "So this sweet tit is like an executive fidget for me, but it does nothing for you?"

"Well," Bess giggled and rolled her eyes at that, "touching me is helping you feel more at ease. I think it would turn you on if I hadn't worn you out. That makes me happy."

"Oh. It turns me on. My pussy hates me right now." Lucy grimaced. "So why put all that stuff in the job about humiliation and spanking if this makes you happy?"

"It's quite pathetic, actually."

Lucy stopped stroking and just held her gently. "Hey. It's okay if you don't want to say, I was just curious."

The vampire sighed. "I hope you don't take this the wrong way, I'm not sure how to say it, but I miss feelings. Physical feelings. Like thirst, tiredness, horniness, even fucking pain, even that. I've had third degree burns over most of my body, I've lost my eyes, my fucking teeth, my tongue, it's horrific, but it isn't really. I... I... guess... imagine being an automaton with a heads up display, damage report, fuel status, I'm dead already, you know? Long dead."

Lucy was taken aback and a little hurt. "When we were making love you felt nothing?"

"God no, I've done a bad job of explaining." The vampire put her hand gently over Lucy's and squeezed. "I can feel what you feel. Sort of."

The rest of what Bess had said sank in slowly. More like it tightened around Lucy's throat. She kept looking down at those sparkling brown eyes and wondered, what kind of soulless person could bear to put them out.

"Fanatics. They come in every creed and colour, but don't worry. I have plenty of people looking out for me these days, it won't spoil our fun. All I want to hear is that you feel safe right now. You know that, right?"

The warmth of the fire seeped into Lucy's tired limbs. The weight of Bess and the lovely comforter had her almost melting into the couch.

"I feel dumb," she yawned, still smiling. "And easy. And safe enough, I guess."

As she fell asleep in the vampire's lair, skin to skin with her, she had never felt so content.

Then guilt hit her as she woke up with a start. How long? She'd curled up on her side at some point, back against the couch cushions with Bess spooned against her belly. Glancing over at the clock mere minutes had passed, but she'd been out for hours.

"I should..." Lucy whispered

"Go if you must."

The vampire seemed so small lying like this. Lucy kissed her shoulder and pulled her closer. "Your clock must have stopped. I have to get back to Eli."

"Don't fret, love. I wouldn't have lain here for so long like this without making time for us."

Mad as it seemed to Lucy, she didn't doubt Bess. It was just one more crazy addition to a crazy evening. "Did you mean that... like literally? Did you text my sitter? Or..." she laughed nervously.

The vampire slid lazily off onto the rug and knelt there as though it were the most normal thing in the world. That mischievous half smile was infectious. "It's my gift to you. If it were in my power I'd do the same for every new mother at least once a week."

"Ah! Literally..."

"No, no-one can stop time. But I slow things down now and then when I have to. For convenience sake." She reached out, closed Lucy's astounded mouth and kissed the end of her nose, a chaste little peck.

"This is just about the sweetest sex dream I ever had."

"You think?" Bess lay back on the rug, right on what must have been a very cold wet patch. "Best make the most of it then, the night is short."

It could have been awkward once Lucy knew how one sided things had to be. It wasn't. She took her own pleasure claiming and exploring Bess, the feel of her, the shape of her. Lucy moved at her own pace with nothing but her own growing lust to drive her.

"You're beautiful, do you see it?" Lucy said. "I should be terrified. No-one survives getting this close to you, right?"

The vampire said nothing. Her eyes told her story, wide open, fearless. Her submission to Lucy's curious hands was without vanity.

Lucy traced along the hip bones and firm belly. Her hand drifted lower, loving the silky fur on Bess's mound, teasing it, plying her skilled fingers back and forth along the pouting flesh of her lover's vulva. Lucy soon saw the truth of the vampire's words. She may as well have been stroking Bess's hand, there was nothing. No moisture, no heat.

"If you hadn't told me you were dead, I'd think you were dead straight."

The vampire gasped in mock outrage, eyes sparkling with amusement. "Say that again, I dare you!"

Lucy laughed as Bess pulled her in close and rolled, the strength that frightened her at first was now just part of a fascinating whole. She held her breath as Bess began to mouth her breast, thin milk ran back out of her lover's mouth as she played, tinged faintly pink with the vampire's saliva.

"That is so fucking hot, kiss me right now, I want to taste it on you."

They lay face to face, cradling each other as they kissed. There was no stopping Bess now. She squeezed Lucy's laden breasts now and then delighting in the milk fountains running everywhere. "You're so full of life!"

Lucy rested a finger on Bess's lips. "My life?" The words had bubbled up from her heart and out of her mouth quicker than thought. "I would love to share my life with you," she said.

That was the first time Lucy saw Bess cry. Her eyes filled alarmingly quickly with bright red tears.

"There is power in my blood, not life. I don't have a life to share with you in return, Lucy."

The truth of it was obvious but Lucy didn't care. She brushed away a tear with her thumb. "Well, fuck that," she said softly. "Fuck it. We'll work something out, we have to. I've never fallen so fast and so hard before, there's no going back now."

Bess laughed through her tears, "You think?" She turned her face away and scrambled for her green dress. Lucy stared in horror as Bess used the vintage couture evening gown as a rag, aggressively rubbing her face until only traces of pink remained. Then the vampire sat, shamelessly naked, her face unreadable.

Lucy decided to give her some space to think. She picked herself up and padded off to the bathroom to splash some water on her face and take a leak. She left the door ajar. The last thing she wanted was to give the impression she was the one who needed space. She'd never been more sure of anything in her life when she said those words. If this was the last they saw of each other it would break her heart.

When she came back into the living room, Bess was still sitting there naked on the ruined rug, clutching the bloodstained dress.

Lucy knelt beside her and hugged her tight, there was resistance at first but then something burst. Bess sobbed her heart out as her body softened against Lucy's. She didn't hug back, but her body shook with great heartfelt sobs that came right from her core, full on ugly crying.

"Oh my god you're actually freaking out, aren't you!"

Bess nodded, her arms folded gently around Lucy's waist at last, much to the girl's relief, but still the tears wouldn't stop. This was years of frustration bleeding through the little crack that Lucy had made in Bess's armour.

"Th... there's nnn... nnnn... no w... way you understand what you're offering m... meee."

"Then don't shut me out, show me." Lucy kissed the crown of Bess's head and rocked with her, soothed her. "Not the 'blood'. Not the shit you have to do to survive, I want to learn who you are, not what you are. I want to share who I am with someone who understands me completely, knows what I need before I even ask. What, baby? What is this?"

"It's... it's impossible, is what it is. It's mind control. I thought she was too deep in torpor to rearrange my head but clearly I was m... mistaken, why? What good could this possibly do for her? For the city?"

"Okay," Lucy said gently, a little alarmed by the rising paranoia in Bess's voice, "It's okay. Just chill now, nothing bad is gonna happen. Just breathe, baby, breathe it all out."

"Thank you," Bess whimpered, "wherever this came from. Even if it hurts!"

Lucy couldn't help smiling, even through her fear. "I think it's supposed to. Right? Love?"

The embrace tightened a fraction, and Bess seemed to calm down at last. "Oh, the dress. I daren't look," she said, sounding faintly guilty."

"Yeah. The dress is destroyed."

"What a waste. I must look frightful."

"But still sexy."

"Ha!" Bess sniffed. "Don't get any of my filth in your mouth. I'm serious, vitae will mess you up worse than drugs."

"Shit. Then we should shower again, it's everywhere. And by the way, I'm starving."

"Alright."

Lucy led her by the hand this time, adjusted the shower just so, and lovingly washed away every trace of Bess's ugly tears. "That's better. Is it safe to kiss you now?"

Winter_Fare
Winter_Fare
105 Followers