Three in One Day: My Cum Fantasy

Story Info
The Story of How I Fucked Three Guys in One Day.
7.6k words
4.7
15.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sustainer
Sustainer
150 Followers

The summer after I graduated from high school I was in a sexual frenzy. It was like I couldn't watch enough porn, masturbate enough or have enough sex. That may be weird for an 18-year old girl, but I think I inherited it from my parents, or, at least, my mom, who I soon discovered was also a total freak. One of my fantasies, or really, goals then, was to be fucked by three different guys in one day. This is the story of how I did it that summer.

I wasn't brave enough to be into gangbangs or multiple partners. At the time, I didn't even know those things were available in our town, and I wouldn't have known how to get involved anyway. Our town is fairly small, everyone in my high school knew each other and I was pretty visible since I was on gymnastics, had been in diving and on varsity cheerleading my senior year. I had to be careful who I was with. I didn't want this to be all over TikTok or Snapchat.

But I was so horny I had to know what it was like to have three different dicks inside me in the same day. And, more importantly, since I was on birth control to regulate my periods, I wanted to be gushing with three big loads of cum inside me all at once by the end of the day. I wanted to know what it felt like to have three different men's cum mixed inside me all at once. It took a lot of planning, timing and courage, but I finally did it. And it was worth the effort. Just typing out the story still makes me super horny.

Being attractive and fit made it even harder because I was so often the center of attention. Everyone knew me. It's hard to stay under the radar. I have long, brown hair. I've got big, brown eyes and a nice bod from school sports. I grew some pretty nice tits even before I graduated. They filled out a swimsuit nice and made my mom forbid me from buying push-up bras. She said it was "too much" and made me look like I was, "asking for it". Which I was. By the time I went to buy a prom dress and a strapless bra to go under it, I was a nice, firm 34C. With the add-two-cup size push up bras I secretly bought and kept hidden in my room, my tits looked huge. Sometimes at home I would dress up in my room to look as hot or slutty as possible in short skirts and tight tops, but I would never go outside dressed like that or even take a selfie in those outfits. But dressing up made me even hornier.

So, there was this really weird thing where, guys were always into me, but it was supposed to be "wrong" for me to do anything about it, which was bullshit.

When I started watching porn, I was so impressed by the girls who were just sexually wild, in charge of their sex lives. They didn't worry. They dressed slutty, or, they just wore super hot underwear under their clothes and fucked whoever they wanted. They wore garter belts and stockings under their clothes like it was just every day, then just took off their panties to get fucked with their stockings still on. It was so hot. It was so easy for these girls to get what they wanted, and these hot dudes were always eating them out and fucking them in every position. I thought the videos of a girl getting banged by a room full of guys, the gang-bangs, were really hot. I got off to those. I wanted to be those girls, super hot, totally naked on a table in the center of a bunch of guys jerking off their cocks while they waited to fuck me or I sucked them at the same time, then ending up lying there just covered in cum from like, ten or twenty dudes. I humped my pillow while I watched porn videos on my iPhone of girls getting gang banged. It always put me over the edge. Sometimes I came so hard I thought my hips were going to break.

It wasn't like being a freak should be so unexpected. It apparently runs in the family. While I was still a senior I started snooping in my parent's room and checking out my mom's stuff. She thought she was being careful, hiding their "adult" stuff in a dresser in a back, walk-in closet of their bedroom, but that was the first place I looked. That's where I hid my own stuff in my room.

When I went in the bottom drawers of my mom's back dresser I found all kinds of slutty stuff. She had a huge collection of sex toys. A big, black suction-cup dildo. Two Magic Wands. She had this pink, kind of egg-shaped thing with a curved tail called a "Lovense Lush". I Googled it on my Mac on private browsing ("porn mode") and found out it was a remote-control vibrator she wore inside herself while someone else or she made it go with a phone app. They controlled the vibration inside her when she had it inside herself. Sure enough, the app was on both her and my dad's phones. Pervs. My mom had little jeweled butt plugs, nipple clamps, little things to paste over her nipples. There was a bunch of bondage stuff, including a collar and a leash. I soaked my boxers looking through it all. It was cool because, even though she just turned 40, my mom was still pretty hot. She had gotten a boob job when I was about ten, and she taught spin classes at the LifeTime Fitness outside our sub.

Apparently, she, or my dad, was into lingerie bigtime. She had garter belts and stockings, a few corsets. A ton of slutty little panties and, wouldn't you know, even though she got her tits done and she wouldn't let me wear one, she had about six giant push-up bras. God, she must have looked like a slut with those on and her new, big, firm, "D" cup tits. She even had stretchy black latex stuff and this spray to put on it to make it look shiny when she was wearing it. No wonder my parents went "up north" for the weekend all the time.

Then came the big thing. My dad was having problems transferring files from an old iPhone to a new one he got. He was trying to back up his phone in the cloud and clone everything on his new phone. He was having trouble so, like most kids at 18, I was his tech support. I got his laptop and two phones and started to do the transfer. While I was waiting, I found a folder in his photos from a cruise they went on the year before. It was all videos of my mom getting fucked by other guys on the cruise, sometimes two at a time, one behind her and the other in her mouth in my parent's first class cabin on the cruise ship. My dad was shooting the video, and he was saying all kinds of shit to her like, "Oh God, you look so hot taking two cocks!" and, "I love how slutty you are". She was talking dirty too, saying shit like, "His dick is so much bigger than yours", and "Oh God, he fills me up so good, I can't wait to take his cum!" The whole thing was so crazy, it blew my mind. My parents are like, the perfect couple- the perfect parents. My mom even volunteers at the big Presbyterian church for different charity stuff. My dad went to Catholic high school. You'd never know they were total freaks in private. I remember I was shaking after seeing this stuff, but it made me even more horny and, actually, I admired my mom for it. Especially since they had done all this stuff and totally kept it on the down-low.

Planning for my big three-fuck day started at the end of my senior year and the beginning of summer. I had this boyfriend who was one year in front of me. He went away to school the year I was a senior. He fucked me at senior prom, and it was actually pretty good. He was in good shape from cross country and had a long dick. I was lucky for a first fuck since most girls say their first experience is usually pretty awful. So, throughout summer when he was back from his first year at college and I was lifeguarding at the health club, he and I were fucking when we could. He had obviously learned about sex during his first year at college, probably fucked some college girl there, which didn't really bug me, the idea kind of turned me on. When he came back from college he was sort of into doing porno-sex now. Eating me before he fucked me, asking for blowjobs and grabbing my hair while I sucked him. He shaved himself down there and I went to the town where his school was and got my pussy waxed. It looked hot when I was all smooth down there, but that hurt like hell. We did different positions now. He fucked me doggy, I rode him. I was waiting for him to try to do anal on me, which I was not ready for yet, even though I had checked out my mom's butt plugs. So, my school boyfriend was doing a nice job fucking me, and I was into him.

But I also had this other guy, an older guy, who was actually 30. This guy worked at LifeTime Fitness with me and was their triathlon coach. Thinking back, I bet he may have fucked my mom too since she taught spin classes there on weekends! He was into doing Ironman triathlons and he was really fit. He was also pretty good looking and could pass for mid-twenties instead of looking thirty. Him being, like, 12 years older than me was actually a turn-on. He had a nice car, a big house, owned a small business that sold triathlon equipment and made good money at LifeTime and from coaching people online. He also liked little girls with nice tits who wore tight one-piece lifeguard swimsuits with their perky nipples showing through. He bought me a smoothie at work, the next week we went out to dinner. I wore a short little sun dress and slutty little nude, sheer G-string panties I changed into at work before our date so my parents wouldn't know. I had on a nude, seamless, add-two-cup size push-up bra that I had been hiding from my mom. I looked fucking hot. I was praying no one I knew would see us.

I blew him in his driveway when we got home, then we went in his house and he fucked me on his couch in the living room with the windows wide open. I fucking loved it. When he took me back home it was just dripping down the inside of my thighs. I had him drop me off back at LifeTime so I could change before I went home. He asked for my panties, and that turned me on so much. I totally gave them to him, I took the little sheer, nude-colored G-string off right in the front seat of his car, slipping it down my legs and over my little low, summer heels. "They're full of cum now", I told him. It only made him hotter. I know that dude ate out the crotch of my little nude, see-through G-string and jerked off with it. Knowing that made me want him even more.

So, those were two of my three guys- my college boyfriend and my "older man" gym boyfriend.

But I needed a third.

At the beginning of my senior year I had some kind of problem with my right hip from diving, and maybe from spreading my legs so much. I went to the sports clinic, and they wrote me a prescription for massage therapy. I started going to this physical therapy place where they worked on my hip, gave me exercises with a thera-band, taught me stretches, a whole bunch of stuff. Then I got a massage afterward. Those were awesome. I was lying there on the table, no sports bra, face down, these cute little sports panties on with this cool guy bending my legs and stretching them and rubbing them out and me wondering if I was getting so wet he could see it through the crotch of my tight little baby-blue and white Lycra athletic panties.

The summer was winding down and I needed my third guy to fuck so the massage guy would be him. He was cute, pretty cool, and I had started being a little flirtatious with him but he wasn't really responding. He knew it could get him into big trouble fucking this hot, 18-year old cheerleader. The sketchiest part of this whole plan was him. I had to get him turned-on enough to fuck me there and then during a massage. My parent's health insurance prescription for massage therapy was running out so I had to work fast. This part was a huge risk. I wasn't even sure he was up for it. For all I know, the guy may have been gay.

So, the big day came on Friday. My parents were "up north" at our condo for a long weekend with another couple, which kind of turned me on even more since I knew by now what went on during these weekends. I was kind of upholding the family freakiness at home. I bet, in some way, my mom would be proud of me.

I actually stayed the night up at my college boyfriend's apartment near campus. He fucked me that night, and in the morning, I was ready for another good fuck, the first of my planned three fucks and cum loads from three different guys that day. I hoped college boy still had a good load in him left from the night before.

I brought secret weapons with me. I wore a little black, sheer mesh thong the night before and a lacy black bra. He was turned on by me walking around his bedroom in my bra and panties, and I sucked him with my bra and panties on until he was hard. We both feel asleep naked after we fucked. I remember cumming really hard thinking about the next day. I woke up first and took a shower, then put on a really hot looking pair of sheer, nude-colored thong panties and got ready to put on a totally sheer Gossard Glossies bra. I purposely walked into his room with my bra off and just my panties on, my nice, full, perky tits on full display. We started talking about going to breakfast, and, as I walked around the room, my perky, medium-sized tits bounced just perfectly. Of course, just a few seconds before, I was in the bathroom pinching my nips to make them stick out even more.

Then came the kill shot for fuck number one of my three-man fuck day.

I walked out of his room in my skin-tight little sheer thong and no bra, and, of course, he trailed along like a little puppy dog, watching my ass sway as I padded barefoot down his hall in that nude thong. Then I went in the bathroom, looked in the mirror while pretending to half pay attention to him talking, and I proceeded to use a makeup brush to put Benetint Cheek and Lip Stain on my nipples. The Benetint was much darker brownish-pink than my natural nipple and areolae color. I made a big project out of pushing up one of my full, firm, "C" cup tits with my hand, and gently applying the makeup to the outer edge of my areolae first, then working the dark color in toward my erect nipple as I applied it. It was driving me wild putting that stuff on my nipples, but I just acted like putting makeup on my nipples to make them look bigger and darker was part of my daily routine. They were super sensitive from me being so turned on. And my pussy already felt gushy. As soon as I started putting the makeup on my nipples, boyfriend suddenly got quiet. He was standing there, watching me put the dark makeup on my nipples. It was so fucking hot. He didn't say a word, like he was just out of it, he was so turned on.

When I finished with putting the makeup on both nipples, I turned away from the mirror to face him. My nipples looked fucking amazing. Dark brown-pink, sticking straight up in the air. My areolas looked huge since the make-up was way darker than my natural color. I just casually put my bra around my waist, buckled it in front, spun it around so the see-through cups were in front, put my arms through the straps and pulled the sheer, nude-colored cups up over my tits with their big, dark nipples showing right through the bra, then just jiggled them into place. My tits looked amazing. Then I looked boyfriend in the face and said, "I like it when guys check out my nipples. It turns me on".

Thirty minutes of me getting some great oral sex and being pumped hard missionary style on his bed while my tits bounced in my sheer bra with my new, dark nipples and I felt his nice, big, college boy load squirt up inside me. I was so horny just thinking about the day, and from spending ten minutes teasing him in the bathroom mirror with my nipple makeup and playing with my nipples, I even got off while we were fucking.

Fuck number one, complete.

I was out of his apartment in a hurry because now I had to get ready for my toughest challenge of the day. Getting massage guy to fuck me.

I went home, tidied up, took off the little nude colored sheer panties and agonized over what I should wear to my last massage appointment, even though I had spent all summer thinking about it. I settled on some dumpy looking sweats with another sheer bra, this one black, and a really hot little mesh black G-string with just a small accent of lace at the top in front. The triangle over my mound was really small. They barely covered my smooth pussy. The secret weapon to these slutty little panties was there was no opaque crotch panel in them. They were totally sheer. With my new, nice, smooth pussy waxing, you could just see my delicate little folds through the black mesh of the mini G-string. It was super fucking hot, and I felt horny just wearing them, let alone letting someone see me in them.

I got to my massage appointment at 11:30. Sat there looking all frumpy with my hair up in a messy bun and my baggy Michigan State boyfriend sweats. The massage guy walked out to the waiting room, said "Hi', and waved me into the massage room. I was really freaking out. I was totally not sure this part of the plan would work.

Timing was everything. Normally the dude brought me into the room, pulled a blanket off the massage table, pointed to the sheets to wear over me on the table once I got undressed, then he left the room for me to get undressed and lie on the table with the sheet covering me before he knocked and came back in.

That couldn't happen today.

Today I was going to peel out of these baggy sweats in, like, one second. And yeah, I had practiced in my room at home. Then I'd be standing there, in my sheer little black all-mesh G-string with my cute little waxed pussy, my see-through bra and my nice, dark, made-up nipples. Then, according to plan, I'd reach back, undo my sheer see-through bra, pull it off my tits, dump it casually (even though I was terrified) on the chair with my sweats, and just casually lie face-up on the massage table with no sheet over me after my pretty, nice, firm teenage titties made a nice, sexy little bounce as I hopped up on the table in just my sheer, black G-sting and dark nipple make-up. If that wasn't an invitation for him to fuck me, then it was impossible.

It seemed like it took forever to get into the damn massage room. We both got in there, it was super hot. It's always hot in a massage room I guess, but today, it was like a fucking furnace I was so scared.

I walked in first, he was right behind me. He left the fucking door totally open to the rest of the clinic when he walked in. I realized he probably had to do that while he was in there before a client got ready for their massage- leave the door open. Then he would step out, close the door behind himself, and the client would undress in privacy. But my plan was about to go right down the drain. It was all so perfectly laid out. So planned. I even practiced taking my sweats off super fast before he had a chance to walk out of the room. But it was about to get all fucked up because of that damned door being open to the world.

Fuck it. I simply took one big step backwards from the stool and table by the wall so I was a little farther from the open door to the clinic, shoved my sweatpants down and swept the sweatshirt off over my head. And there I stood in my sheer G-string and sheer bra with my bare little pussy and dark nipples on display. Ready. Hoping. Terrified.

His back was to me as he pulled one of those clean, thick, white, massage blanket things off a shelf. Then he turned around.

There was this stunned silence. The inside of the room felt like it was full of liquid, not air, the silence was so thick. I was about to maybe mutter some stupid apology or awkward thing. But then, I did the absolute perfect thing. I have no idea what made me do this, I never thought of it beforehand and never rehearsed it. But in that instant, I could either panic and bolt with some lame excuse about forgetting what I was wearing, or I could get his guy's cum in me.

So, with him looking right at me in that sheer, black G-string with that makeup on my big areolas and hard nipples in that sheer bra, I just casually reached up, pulled the scrunchy off my messy bun, and gently shook out my long, brown hair. If they gave academy awards for porn I would have won it. I looked, and all of a sudden felt, fucking irresistible. Maybe it was the makeup on my nipples. Maybe the little mesh G-string over my waxed pussy. Maybe my perfect 18-year old firm tits in that slutty, see-through black bra that did it for guys every time. Maybe it was the load of nice, warm cum secretly already up inside me from my boyfriend that morning. Whatever it was, it just clicked.

Sustainer
Sustainer
150 Followers
12