Three is the Magic Number

Story Info
They say the best things come in threes!
5.6k words
4.5
6.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three is the magic number.

Johnny, Freddy and William, had been firm friends since they were all at school together. The three of them had strode into their twenties single, holding down mundane jobs and sharing a flat together. Each of them had had their own plans about what they wanted to achieve in the world of work, love and friendships.

One hot summers evening the three guys were getting ready to go out. The flat they shared was generous in size with three double bedrooms all with en-suites. The building was an old mansion house that had been converted into separate dwellings. The lounge of their apartment looked out onto parkland and the views were stunning.

Johnny, had the biggest room out of the three. A super king sized four poster bed in the middle and a large TV screen on the wall. Just beside the large bay window was his mini bar and beer fridge. He had just stepped out the shower and was stood in the full length mirror that hung on the wall just outside the bathroom door. He started to dry himself off, head first then down to the shoulders flossing the back of his neck. His dick swing from side to side as he did. Johnny was a gym goer and loved to look at himself naked. He'd often parade round the flat with no clothes on allowing his huge cock to swing freely in the open air. That myth about black guys was no myth in Johnny's case. He was the proud owner of an 8" monster that would go as rigid as a policeman's truncheon when he was excited.

Johnny's mother was West Indian and his dad a Caucasian cockney from the east end of London. This gave Johnny the perfect milk chocolate complexion that drove guys wild. His muscular physique was something he'd worked hard to obtain. He dropped the towel to the floor and went over to the mini bar to pour himself a drink. As he did there was a knock at the door.

'Are you ready yet? Your cab is outside!'

That was Freddy. One of the other flat mates Johnny shared with. Fred was polish. He'd taken a job at a nearby hotel as a waiter. This was his night off and he was also on his way out to meet a work colleague in town for a few drinks.

'Yeah, I'll be there in a sec. Do me a favour tell the guy to hold on. He's early anyway. I'm just getting ready.'

Johnny pulled on his tight white Calvin's tucking his cock inside coiling it so the length was not visible through his trousers. He quickly downed his drink and threw on the rest of his clothes. He was a casual dresser and had opted for a pair of ripped jeans, a short sleeved black T-shirt and trainers. The T-shirt highlighted his bulging biceps beautifully whenever he curled his arms. With a quick splash of aftershave he was done.

'Right I'm off Fred, don't wait up!' Johnny grabbed his denim jacket and headed for the front door. Freddy was watching TV on the couch as he left.

'Don't worry I never do! Have a good night and I'll speak to you a bit later.'

'Who are you meeting anyway?' Asked Freddy.

'No one really, just heading off into town and seeing what happens. You never know this might be the night Mr. Right is waiting for me?'

'Ha, you'd be so lucky! Well if you don't then there's always room in my bed'. Joked Freddy.

Johnny smiled and bid Freddy farewell before leaving to get into his cab. Fred had decided to go into the kitchen and get himself a drink. William was also in there making himself a sandwich. William was the only one out of the three that was at university. Studying law, he had his heart set on becoming a top criminal barrister some day. But tonight was Saturday night. And studying was firmly off the menu. Instead a night of partying and hopefully a chance to get lucky and go home with yet again another handsome young man. William was very youthful looking and he worked that to his advantage. His smooth toned body was well maintained and he was careful with what he ate and drank. His floppy hair, and penetrating hazel eyes drew other boys near him like moths to a flame.

'Oh hi Fred, you going out tonight as well?' William asked, as he slathered low fat mayonnaise onto a slice of whole meal bread.

'Yes I'm meeting a friend, Jake from work. We're going to Georgie's in town and then possibly onto the Tavern? They have a drag act on there tonight? But nothings set in stone. What are you up to?'

'I'm gonna go into the city with a couple of uni pals and just see where the night takes us?'

William had now finished constructing his sandwich. Steamed chicken breast, lettuce, tomato and low fat mayonnaise. All nestled together tightly in between two slices of whole meal seeded bread. He took the first bite as Freddy looked on at him standing there in his tracksuit bottoms and sandals. His dick protruding from the front. Bulging like a ripe banana. His Nike hoody was only zipped up halfway leaving the muscled curvature of his pecs on show. Another bite of the sandwich and that was that half done. One more to go!

Freddy had poured himself a glass of lemonade from the fridge. 'Right, I'm going to get ready myself I think.' Said Freddy walking out of the kitchen and towards his own bedroom. 'I'll see you a bit later Will.'

'No worries Fred. I'm going to dash off myself shortly. Have a good night and I may see you a bit later?' William had finished his sandwich and placed his empty plate into the sink. He made his way to his room which was next door to Johnnys. He entered the room and stripped off naked. He took one look at himself in the mirror and peered down to his private's. 'Damn!' He thought to himself. 'Desperately need a trim down there!' Usually Will was well groomed. He preferred the look and feel of a smooth body and genital area. Hair made him bork! He didn't like it on him or other guys! He dashed into his en-suite bathroom and grabbed a tube of hair removal cream. He slathered it all over his bush and around the base of his cock. He had to be careful not to get the cream on his helmet. That would really sting.

Will was cut, a Jewish guy he'd never known a foreskin. His cock looked great when it was hard. It would look even better when it was smooth and silky. He took some of the cream and put it between his ass cheeks. Six minutes later he was done. He jumped quickly into the shower and washed the cream off taking all the hair with it. Lathering up his now smooth cock and balls with soap and water, William made sure every hair was gone and every area scrubbed. He'd started to get hard while he was washing himself. Pre-cum had already started to ooze out of his helmet. He resisted the urge to wank himself off though. He wanted to save his load for tonight and hopefully one lucky guy?

He got out of the shower and dried himself off. Looking again at himself in the mirror 'that's better' he thought. His clothes were already laid out on the bed. A white cotton shirt with the sleeves rolled up, cream chinos, and his favourite tan loafers. He slipped on a pair of loose fitting boxer shorts and got dressed. A burst of deodorant and a squirt of aftershave and he was done. Ready to face the bright lights of the big city.

'Right I'm off Freddy, have a good night tonight whatever you end up doing.'

'Thanks Will, catch up a bit later or maybe in the morning?'

'Sounds good, have a good night buddy.'

With that, William left the old mansion house and set off for town. He needed to catch the train into the city. Freddy was now all alone in the apartment. He'd been ready for ages. He was just waiting for his friend Jake to text to let him know where he was and where they were going to meet? Freddy sat back and admired the view outside. It was peaceful and serene. As he gazed out of the front room window he thought back to his first encounter with Jake, the kitchen porter at work. He was an English boy of Italian heritage. With jet black hair, an olive skin complexion and a was always smiling. They had shared a passionate moment a few weeks ago back at Jakes bedsit. The pair had not long finished work and Freddy had given Jake a lift home. One thing led to another and before they knew it they were up in Jakes apartment giving each other head. Freddy was hoping for a repeat performance. Possibly even going all the way this time?

His phone bleeped, it was a text message from Jake. 'Hi Fred, on my way into town. Meet you at Georgie's mines a Jack and Coke lol!' With that Freddy rose to his feet, put on his bomber jacket and headed out. The door clicked shut behind him and the flat fell silent.

Three in the morning. The front door burst open. The first of the trio to make it home was Freddy. Last one out first one back in. His knuckles were red and inflamed like he'd been in a fight. He had an uncomfortable look on his face as if the pain was getting to him. He meandered down the hall and into the the kitchen. He ran his hand under the tap. The cool water soothing his raw knuckles. He poured himself a glass of water and went into the living room. The place was boiling. The summer sun had warmed the flat through the large glass windows. Freddy opened a window and put the ceiling fan on. He slumped into the sofa and removed his shoes and trousers. He was still too hot. He went into his room and took off his shirt and vest. He went back into the living room just in his pants and socks. Freddy and Johnny went to the same gym together and worked the same fitness programme. Although Freddy wasn't as well built as Johnny his body was still quite impressive. Washboard abs, pronounced pecs and sizeable biceps. He once again sat back down on the couch. Sipping his water with one hand down his pants groping his cock and balls.

The front door opened once again. This time it was Johnny. Kebab in hand he slammed the door behind and bounded into the living room.

'Fucking bastard men!' He exclaimed! 'Why do I fucking bother? They're all shits every one of them. Fifteen quid I spent on drinks in the hope that he would want a shag afterwards. And what happened? He decided to go off with some bastard twink!'

Johnny was stood near the doorway to his room kicking his shoes off. kebab still in hand.

'I mean what ever happened to loyalty? What ever happened to chivalry? When did men become so vein?' He continued his monologue as he entered his room.

'Well you know what I'm done! I'm done with it all. Going out, spending money, chat up lines, cheeky looks in their direction. And as for Grindr don't even go there. What a complete waste of time that is. Good for dick pics I suppose. But that's it!'

Finally came a pause. A much needed intake of breath. A sigh of relief as he had gotten all of that off his chest. The half eaten kebab had made it to the dressing table and stayed there. Johnny stripped down to his underpants and then slipped on his jogging bottoms. He kept his white vest on. He entered the living room and sat next to Freddy on the couch. He cosied up to Fred like they were lovers about to watch a movie together. Johnny looked at Fred's smooth chest.

'Christ are you feeling hot Fred? You've barely got a stitch on!'

'It was boiling in here when I came in so I decided to loose a few layers.'

'Well I'm not complaining, that gym membership is clearly working out for you.'

'Thanks I try and get my money's worth out of them.' Freddy said.

Johnnys eyes fell onto Freddy's pants. The front of which were bulging with his cock.

'How did your night go anyway? Did you meet what's his name from work?'

'Jake. Yes I did. Nothing happened though. Some guy was being an arsehole as we were coming out of the Liberty Tavern. Started shouting all this stuff at us. I thought he was going to attack us so I got in there first!'

Johnny was stunned at this revelation. His attention now focused on Freddy's face instead of his pants or at least what was waiting inside them. Freddy was usually such a quiet guy who wouldn't normally say boo to a Goose. He looked down at Freddy's bruised hand.

'That explains the hand then?' Johnny said rolling his eyes.

'You know Fred, I have the perfect remedy for that.'

'What is it?' Asked Freddy.

'It's this.' Johnny took Freddy's injured hand and slowly began to kiss each knuckle softly. Freddy looked confused at first but the alcohol coursing through his veins relaxed him and allowed Johnny to proceed. Gentle teases along each finger. Freddy rocked his head back and closed his eyes.

'You know Freddy, I'm really fucking horny tonight feel.' He took Freddy's hand and put it right over his throbbing cock. 'You've always had a way of getting me going Fred.' He took Freddy's hand and put it inside his jogging bottoms. His thick hard rod was pulsing and his balls swelled with spunk. Freddy opened his eyes and brought his head forward. He leaned in for a kiss. The pair embraced.

For the third and final time the front door flung open. In walked William. Suddenly Freddy and Johnny stopped what they were doing and separated themselves. Johnny bounced back further along the couch and Freddy did the same until there was only the spare cushions between them. Freddy had to quickly wipe Johnnys sticky pre-cum from his hand. He did so on his thigh. William walked into the living room to see the pair looking a little more than shifty.

'Hello you two, what are you doing back? Didn't think I'd see either of you until the morning?'

'Well technically it is the morning.' Answered Johnny trying to hide his boner with a cushion.

William shrugged his shoulders and took a seat in the armchair facing the television. He turned and looked and the other two on the couch.

'So let's hear it then. What happened, what didn't happen and who did you try and cop off with and fail miserably to do so?'

Johnny started. 'I went into town, did the usual bars but it was crap. Met up with Mandy who was so pissed I had to put her in a taxi and send her home!'

'What on her own?' Asked Will.

'Yes on her own. There was no way I was letting that bitch ruin my night. Anyway she's old enough BIG enough and ugly enough to look after herself. I put her in with Eddie, so I knew she'd be safe?'

The three of them chuckled at that statement. Eddie was the local cabbie they used to ferry them about at weekends. He as an older guy in his fifties who had a penchant for young slim girls in their late teens. Mandy was a well built girl in her thirties who looked like she could take on Mike Tyson and win. Johnny continued with his story.

'I went to see if anyone was about in the Tavern or Georgie's and no one I knew. But I did start chatting to a squaddie who told me he was looking for a hook up. So I did the usual got him a drink tried my best chat up lines, but turns out he was angling for a free drink. As soon as this little twink arrived he was off and I was stood there like a dick! So I got a kebab, came home and here I am. With led in my pencil and no one to draw for!'

William laughed at the tale. It was a typical night out for Johnny. Trouble is he was very full on when it came to men. He was a sex addict and all he wanted to do is shag all the time. Which put a lot of guys off.

'Why are you half naked Freddy? And what's going on with your hand?' Enquired Will casting a quizzical eye over his half naked flat mate.

'It was like a sauna in here when I came in so that the reason why I'm practically in my birthday suit. And as for the hand... Well it's a long story. But let's just say the other guy came off a lot worse!'

The three of them sat in silence for a few moments. Freddy stirring at his hand, Johnny stirring at Freddy. And Will Staring at the floor.

'Well my night was crap!' Will said, still gazing at the carpet. 'Met up with the uni crowd, near the station, walked into the city centre and it was dead. Went into the Mail Coach that's wasn't much better. Saw a guy I had a thing with a while back. Asked him if he fancied a drink and he said no! He has a boyfriend and didn't want to complicate things! So me and the rest of the gang managed to get into the new club that's opened and stayed there.'

'Any good?' Asked Johnny.

'It was ok actually. Music was pretty decent but not much life in there! So we came home! And here I am. I desperately wanted a shag tonight as well. Haven't had one in ages and I'm sick of just having a wank every day. It's actually getting quite boring.'

'So, you've come back with no shag' Johnny said to Will. 'You've tried to get a shag and ended up lamping some one!' He exclaimed to Freddy. 'And I've been knocked back after trying bag myself a man and got knocked back!' The three nodded in unison.

'Well you know why I say don't you?'

'What's that Johnny?' asked Will.

'We should just shag each other?'

You could have heard a pin drop in that moment. The silence was deafening but you could hear the minds working overtime as the thought filtered through. Johnny lead back on the sofa and outstretched his arms along the back. The pillow he had covering his modesty had gone. the outline of his dick visible, creeping up towards his naval. He looked at the other two.

'Fuck it, I'm up for it if you guys are?' Said Will in an excited voice. 'I've never had a threesome before so why not?' He looked over at Freddy. 'What do you say Fred?'

'I have not done anything like a three way before. I've only really fooled around. Nothing too heavy.' His voice trembled and he sounded nervous at the prospect. Having the occasional blow job or hand job from the cute guy at work was one thing. But to go all the way with two other men was another.

'Oh come on Freddy, you can finish what you started before?' Johnny was stroking his cock glaring at Freddy with a cheeky grin on his face. Freddy glanced upwards at the two other men. He now had butterflies in his stomach.

'Look we've known each other for ages, no one is going to ask you to do anything you don't want to do. If it's not for you Fred then it's fine.' Will, as always was the sensible voice in the room. Even if he was drunk. Freddy thought for a second. Weighing up his feelings about the offer on the table and the fact that Johnny has already gotten him excited before hand.

'Ok let's do it. We're friends aren't we? And if friends can't have fun together then what can they do?' Freddy was in. Life's too short he thought to himself. Seize every opportunity that's given to you. Don't let experiences slip away.

'Right, come on let's do it then boys. Follow me.' Johnny lead the way to his room. As he had the biggest room with the biggest bed it made sense for the action to take place there. Before he could enter the room his vest was off and his jogging bottom elastic untied. Without hesitation he grabbed Freddy and started to kiss him. The pair embraced and locked onto each other with Johnny pressing his cock up against Freddy's. William, got onto the bed and had already removed his t shirt and jeans. He slipped off his pants to reveal his impressive tool. A glistening helmet and rigid shaft. Smooth from earlier on's Veet session. His balls were heavy with cum and needed draining. He slowly began to rub his cock up and down while he watched Freddy and Johnny get naked. The two of them had figures like sculpted Greek Gods. As if they had been chiselled out of marble.

Johnny's dick was now standing proud. Freddy's wasn't far behind. Still not fully erect Johnny began to wank him off, pulling back his foreskin to reveal his sticky head. Fred let out a slight whimper. The feeling was good, Johnnys warm hand around his cock slowly working it until it was eventually rock solid.

'Come on, let's get on the bed.' Johnny invited Freddy onto the four poster. He lay beside Will and began stroking his body. Gently working his fingers across his washboard abs down to his dick. Cupping his balls in his hands he leant in to kiss Will. Will returned the gesture and the two came closer. Their bodies now pressed into each other. Fred lay the other side of Johnny and pressed his dick into his ass checks gently motioning up and down. His lubed up cock sticky and wet with pre-cum smearing them with his juices.

12