Three Loving Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Within another month or so there was what everyone calls a "new normal". Cynthia was promoted to Administrative Officer, a new position, and her pay increased significantly. With the new position came a small private office. It was a tight fit, but she managed to arrange the furniture to include a small couch, really just a love seat.

Cynthia nowadays reclines on it quite comfortably while Pete tenderly licks her labia and flicks her clitoris with his tongue. She doesn't always orgasm, but Pete does. He now keeps spare boxers and trousers in his office so he can get decent after splooging in his pants while eating his colleague. He no longer thought of Cynthia as his subordinate. He accepted that, in this room, he did her bidding without question. Truth be told, Pete had never before been dominated by a woman, and it gave him a thrill. Week by week, Cynthia was becoming the most important woman in his life. Strangely, she was mostly unaware of the power she had over Pete.

More adjustments followed. At first, Pete would wait outside Cynthia's new office while Brian pumped a load into her pussy. The two of them made it as noisy as possible. Since Jeff had blessed it, and they were married, who cared who heard them fucking? They knew Pete was listening to every moan and shout, and that spurred them on.

Then Brian would leave, and Pete's humiliation would begin. Even though Cynthia knew exactly where Pete was, she'd page him on the office PA system. "Pete Johnson to the Admin Office, please. Quickly please, Peter." All the employees mocked Pete behind his back for being Cynthia's cum-addicted clean-up boy.

But Brian began to loiter after cumming. He enjoyed watching Pete suck Cynthia's pussy. Pete thought it was creepy the first few times Brian sat at his Cynthia's desk to watch her feed him. But he saw the similarity between Brian enjoying Cynthia get eaten, and his own pleasure enjoying watching Nancy have sex.

Soon Brian decided he wanted to flip the script. Instead of him watching Pete, he made Pete watch him. So now he made Pete sit at the desk and watch him fuck a load into Cynthia. Cynthia and Brian discovered that fucking in front of Pete, then making him clean up, was the best sex they ever had.

Two weeks ago, for the first time, Brian made Pete clean him up, too. Brian's previous aversion to gay sex melted during the months he watched Pete drink his cum from Cynthia. Instead of withdrawing his messy prick and then calling Pete over, they got Pete on his knees and then slipped Brian's sausage out of Cynthia's steaming pussy right under his nose.

Pete joyfully licked Cynthia's juices and Brian's cum from all along the length of Brian's cock. Then he washed Brian's messy balls with his mouth. He took his time and stretched it out as long as Brian allowed. Pete was as surprised as anyone might be to learn he kind of liked having another man's erect cock between his lips. Only when Brian was clean did Cynthia call Pete in for crotch duty.

Brian is still surprised at how much he loves something that just weeks before he thought disgusting - fucking another man's face. Pete has now learned how to use his lips and tongue to give another man knee-buckling orgasms. Pete has almost no gag reflex, so he can perform a really good blow job on demand. Brian is very demanding. Cynthia is beginning to feel short-changed by Brian's growing preference for cumming in Pete's mouth instead of her vagina.

Jeff loves to review the recent videos in which Brian's penis, covered with cum and Cynthia's vaginal secretions, plunges in and out of Pete's mouth. He loops them onto the flat-screen TV at Pete's house and watches them with Nancy and Deb. The ladies laugh at the proof that Pete is now much gayer than Mike, if you can measure such things. Well, at least equally as gay as Mike. "Pete hasn't started wearing panties and bras yet," Nancy laughed. Almost as soon as she said it, Jeff began thinking about how to make that happen.

Mike only sucks cock once in a while, when asked, and Pete lately asks less and less frequently. But on the other hand, Pete now sucks Brian's cock twice a week after licking Cynthia. Which of the two friends is gayer?

***

Last Tuesday, Pete asked Brian if he could suck him to completion *before* he fucked Cynthia. "I want to know what it tastes like before it gets all mixed up with pussy juice," he begged Brian.

Cynthia had no objection. She said it would be a lot less messy for her if Brian could just dump his loads straight into Pete's mouth, and leave her out of it. Since Pete had begun eating her pussy less, while sucking Brian's cock more, she felt less and less interested in participating at all.

It gave Cynthia more pleasure now to observe her two guys than to participate. Pete had become so active a cock-sucker that it was fun to watch him. He twisted his head from side to side, smacked his lips, and made "popping" sounds when he pulled Brian's organ out of his tightened lips. It looked like every muscle in Pete's face got exercise when Brian's penis went into his mouth.

Brian was active, too, despite the nominally passive role he played. He groaned his pleasure and moved his hips while he stroked Pete's head and face. You could tell how close Brian was to unloading his sperm into Pete's face when his own face got all flush and he made funny grimaces.

So now Cynthia sits at her desk working, paying little attention to her husband on the love seat, or to her boss between her husband's legs. Pete loves to purse his lips tightly right behind the bulbous head of Brian's erection. He nibbles at the cockhead with his lips and runs his tongue back and forth across Brian's piss slit. Brian once said something modest about the size of his cock, and Pete told him that "only the first inch matters. That's what I nibble, that's what I suck on, and that's what finally feeds me my reward."

Cynthia doesn't have to watch them in action to know when they're finished. Her boss groans loudly when he first feels Brian's jizz shooting forcefully into the back of his mouth. And when he messes his pants he has another sound he makes, sort of a squeak like a mouse. Some days it's squeak first, then groan, other days the reverse.

Cynthia doesn't care which. She's just happy she doesn't have to shave her pubes anymore. After all, Pete will never get to see them again, and Brian seems a lot less interested than he used to be. Understandable, because Pete is a much more energetic sucker than Cynthia is, and Brian delights in these sex sessions in his wife's office.

Most times now Brian doesn't fuck Cynthia at all mid-week. He'd much rather feed his seminal fluid to Pete directly. Cynthia now gets cock only on weekends. If Brian doesn't start paying her more attention, she thought, maybe she should ask him to release her from her vow not to sleep with Jeff?

***

Nancy's favorite videos are the new ones, of Pete acting the faggot for Brian. Her husband is really almost totally gay now, Nancy thought, without a twinge of regret. She didn't need his skinny white body anymore now that she got Jeff's double-wide stretching her cunt like she's a teenager again.

She was going to mail-order a butt plug for Pete, but Deb reminded her that Mike already had one, and the sissies could share, at least for now. The ladies have agreed to let Mike have the honor of greasing it up and installing it the first time in Pete's anus. Pete's stuck himself in Mike so many times by now that it's only fair to let Mike stick something in Peter.

The ladies have promised Mike that soon thereafter he can have the first crack at Pete's rectum. As they all know, Mike's cock, even when fully erect, is just a little bit shorter and thinner than the average guy. Pete will enjoy losing his manhood more if it doesn't hurt too much the first time. Mike is eager to have at it. He figures that if he can't be a man himself anymore, at least he ought to be allowed to help turn Pete into a woman, too.

Jeff totally agrees that's sensible. He'll let Mike fuck Pete first, take his cherry. Jeff knows how sweet it will be for all of them to see the light go out behind Pete's eyes when he loses his manhood forever. And Jeff is patient. He's waited this long, he can wait a few minutes more while Mike dumps a load in his best friend.

Jeff also told Brian that he can have sloppy seconds. Jeff owes Brian a major favor now that Cynthia has her husband's permission to fuck her boss. Like Mike, then Pete, Brian now finds that when it comes to women, he's just not that into it anymore. If Jeff can keep Cynthia happy and off his back, then Brian will have more time and energy for the new men he has started to meet on-line. Yes, Jeff reasons, Brian deserves to go second.

Anyway, Jeff reasons, while Pete may be a little wrung out by the time Mike and Brian get through opening his hole, there's no way his previously virgin ass could possibly handle Jeff's enormous cock. Better to wait, and allow the other two men to let some daylight into Pete's anus.

***

Deborah and Nancy, sunbathing nude side by side on patio furniture, quietly watch their husbands from the deck. The boys are over next to the pool, on their sides, facing each other, head to toe. They're slowly and tenderly sucking each other's cocks. They have been at it for 15 minutes or more, and seem no closer to finishing than when they first opened their mouths.

Nowadays the wives always enjoy watching their husbands make sissies out of each other. At first Nancy and Deb kind of resented the notion that their husbands prefer each other to their wives, but now it just seems normal. It's not like they're really men anymore. And the ladies now have Jeff and Brian, so losing their husbands to the dark side isn't a big loss.

Jeff and Brian lay in the sun beside the women, recuperating their strength, idly fondling their conquests' breasts and cum-filled pussies.

"Jeff, honey?" Nancy says. "Would you and Brian be dears and go do that thing again for us?"

Jeff needs to think a moment and then replies, "You mean when Brian and I did your husbands together?"

"Yes, that, please," Deb says. "That makes me so hot when all four of you come almost together. Can you?"

"I'm up for it," Brian said. "How about you, Jeff? Got another load in you?"

"Only if you let me fuck Mike this time. I fuck Pete almost every day in our office. I feel like I'd like to switch it up a bit. You fuck Pete, OK?"

"Sure, I'll fuck Pete. He's not as tight as he used to be, but I still get a kick out of putting him in his place in front of Nancy."

The two men heave themselves out of their deck chairs and stroll naked over to the two husbands. Brian gets their attention when he loudly tells them, "Get your asses ready, ladies. Your wives want to have another show."

As Pete and Mike roll over onto their hands and knees, all six of them are quietly thinking the same thing.

"Geez, I love this..."