Three Makes One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why is Tommy in bed with you?" he asked gruffly. "Didn't we agree to wait until you are ready?"

"Hmm?" I shifted a little to feel an arm wrapped around my waist and a sleeping Tommy pressed against my back. He looked serene sleeping away. "Huh? Why is he here?"

"Why are you asking me? I was asking you!" he cried and crawled onto the bed, smacking Tommy angrily. "You should not be here! This is not fair! We fucking agreed!"

Tommy let out a whine and shifted away, bringing the comforter along with him. Jack smacked him again, annoyed that he wasn't waking up. I pulled him down to me, wrapping my arms around his waist -- shushing him so we could continue sleeping.

That was how I found myself lying in bed lodged in-between two handsome men. I froze in surprise. Tommy had wrapped himself around my arm while Jack was lying face down on my lower back -- his arm around my leg. I was in a very peculiar sleeping position.

"Erm guys?" I asked as I grabbed Tommy, shaking him awake, and used my free leg to poke Jack as best as I could. "Guys, come on wake up. This is not comfortable at all."

Both didn't stir.

Swearing at how hard it was to wake them, I yelled and smacked them both -- using whatever appendage that was free now. Both jolted awake and freed me from their clasp.

"Why is it so hard to wake the both of you?" I demanded.

Both grumbled at how abrupt their sleep was. Tommy returned to sleep, though Jack remained somewhat awake. I watched as he realized where he was; remembering what happened last night.

"Tommy!" he hissed and launched himself at him, hands out to throttle his best friend awake.

"Jack --"

Before I could stop him, he had already started his tirade. Hands on his throat, Jack started throttling him awake. I watched their antics with a smile, finding them hilarious.

Tommy let out a groan. "Stop," he whined. "What are you doing?"

"Wake up!" Jack yelled.

"I am awake," he said with a sigh. "It's the weekend, why are you waking me up so early?"

"Do you know where you are right now?" Jack demanded. "Whose bed are you sleeping in right now?"

"What are you talking about?" he asked, a frown forming on his brow. I could see that he was getting frustrated at Jack. "I'm in my own bed, duh. Where else would I be sleeping at?"

"You're in Mia's bed!" he cried. "And we agreed to take things slow!"

"What? Don't be daft."

"Yes, Jack is right, Tommy," I added.

Tommy sat upright in shock when he heard my voice. His eyes went wide in surprise as he turns to see me, Jack, and realizes that he indeed was inside my bedroom. His face went different shades of red.

"Why am I in your bed?" he asked in surprise.

I shrugged. "You weren't feeling well," I replied. "You know how you are when you catch a cold so you asked if you could sleep next to me, and I said okay. Jack found us in bed and got angry, so I grabbed him too. That is the short story of how you two slept in my bed."

Both men were quiet.

"Jack is still angry by the way," I added.

"Yes! We were supposed to wait until she is ready!"

"But it's not like we were doing anything erotic."

"Well, it could've turned out to be that way!" Jack exclaimed. "We would never know."

"Tommy."

Tommy looked at me and then at Jack. He knew what he should do, and seeing my facial expression, he ought to know what Jack was feeling. It wasn't nice and it should not have happened. Jack felt left out, and his feelings should not be dismissed in such a way.

"I'm sorry, Jack," he said. "I didn't abide by the agreement and didn't take your feelings into consideration. It was a foolish request, and I was only thinking about myself. Would you forgive me, Jack?"

Jack took a deep breath, looking grumpy and unsettled though Tommy's apology was good. Both men were uncertain what the best course was. There was a new problem that has settled between them. I looked at them, waiting for Jack's reply.

"Jack."

He pouted. "Alright, I forgive you."

"Good boy," I said and got up from bed. "Let us eat breakfast."

However, before I could leave, Tommy grabbed my wrist and yanked me onto the bed -- a dangerous look on his face. Jack appeared next to him, a serious look on his face as well. There I was, lying on the bed facing two gorgeous human beings who loved me more than life.

What will they do to me?

"That was a dangerous thing to say, Mia."

This is exciting.

"Oh, what are you boys gonna do to me?" I asked, a little breathless. My heart was hammering out of my chest, I felt alive and I felt like I was desired. It was a very thrilling emotion and I liked it a lot. It has been too long since I had felt something like this.

Jack grabbed my face, his fingers squeezing my cheeks. "Don't tempt me, doll."

His eyes were different. I had never seen such a look on him before and I've known him my whole life. They were scouring every inch of my face like he was drinking me in anew. We were seeing a new part of our self - a hidden part that none had ever seen before.

"You look so beautiful lying beneath me," he said in a whisper and bent to kiss me. His lips captured me whole, and I was taken aback at how fiercely he kissed. I grabbed his hair, tugged it, and redirected the kiss to a deeper and more sensual one.

I heard a sound, and Tommy said, "Seeing you two kiss so earnestly is making me jealous."

I reached a free hand over to him and broke off the kiss with Jack to pull Tommy closer to me. As we kissed, Jack backed up. Tommy was a different kisser. His lips were moving along with mine, guiding me and setting the pace. He ran a hand down my body, earning a gasp of surprise from me.

"Can we?"

His hand was on my breast - squeezing and kneading her gently. His tone was heavy with lust and his kisses were getting needier. He was starting to use his teeth and tongue more - a biter. I could feel a pair of hands on my hair, and I looked up to see Jack hovering above me.

"Yes, you can, Tommy," I replied between kisses. "Yes, we can."

Tommy released my lips and shifted to my chest - running his hands down my body before he began to unbutton my shirt. I tried to move, wanting to fasten the process but my hands were yanked aside by Jack. I guess I wasn't allowed to use my hands today.

Tommy unpeeled my shirt, revealing my torso and he let out a soft hiss. His hands did not touch my skin but his eyes - they took their time. I watched his eyes move, as they rake down to my belly and I could feel myself turning bashful.

"What are you trying to do, love?" Jack asked as he grabbed my hand gently, pulling them back so I couldn't cover myself. "You are beautiful and we want to admire you. Every inch of you. Even the parts you don't like, we do. Trust me, we do."

"Don't be afraid of us," Tommy added. He moved nearer, a slow yet fluid movement as he rested his hands on my hips. "We will stop if you are unsure. Just say the magic word and we won't continue."

I swallowed and nodded.

"The magic word will be lemons and we'll stop," Jack added. "You don't have to explain why and we'll stop. You don't have to feel bad or guilty either. If you're scared or if you don't feel good, you just say the word and we'll stop whatever we're doing. But today, we'll start off slow. You're safe with us."

"Okay." I know I am safe with them.

I don't have to worry about anything.

I am safe.

"You're our princess now, we'll treat you better than ever before," Tommy said. He was hovering above my torso now - his eyes were burning with a different kind of desire I had never seen in a man before. "We'll make you feel so good you'll be begging us to stop."

Let it go, Mia.

Let yourself go, and enjoy.

You deserve it.

I didn't know where else to focus on. Tommy or Jack. Both men were busy making me feel good as if it was a competition between themselves. They were competing with each other who would make me moan the lewdest and I think Jack was winning.

He was on my throat. Tongue, and teeth were against my skin. I was staring right up at his throat. My hands were pinned down by my sides so I couldn't feel his skin but I pressed a kiss on his throat. I dragged a tongue down which earned a growl from him.

Gruffly telling me to stop, he bit my neck which made me yelp, and then I moaned as I feel a wet tongue on my nipple. Tommy has now shifted up to my breasts - having done enough to my belly. He was massaging them, his fingers were teasing my nipples and my legs went to wrap around his waist in response.

I was getting hungry for more.

"Tell me how you feel, princess," Tommy said as he rubbed circles with the tip of his thumb, desire shooting down my chest. His green eyes were watching my reaction and adapting to my needs quickly. "I want to hear you enjoying this."

My head was spinning with how much pleasure I was receiving. The attack on my neck and the twisting of my nipples was making me wet. My toes were curling and my legs tightened around his waist. My pussy was throbbing. I wanted dick.

I wanted dick!

"I want your mouth on my nipples, daddy," I said with a groan, twisting my head so I could look at Tommy. "Let me moan your name, pretty please?"

"Don't mind if I do, doll."

I would never imagine having two hot men on me, taking turns slurping on my tits and kissing me on the lips. My mind had slipped into a haze and I was a bubbly mess. A whimpering, moaning, and delirious mess having two daddies pleasuring you.

"Oh God, Daddy, yes yes yes!"

Another soft bite, and a swirl of a tongue. I threw my head back as I let out a moan - it was the kind of high that I had never experienced before. The kind that I don't want to end. The two men seemed to know what I desired most, eagerly keeping me on edge.

Tommy and Jack took turns on tasting my boobs, each having their own skills to rile me up and show off. They grew eager when I praised them, pleased that I was enjoying the foreplay but I was getting very sensitive the more they played with my tits.

I started begging them to fill me up.

"Daddy... please I want your dick," I whined. I feel one of them kissing their way downwards. "Please? I can't take it anymore."

A pair of hands propped me up so I could watch. Jack was kissing his way excruciatingly slowly down my torso. Oh my god! How hot does he look? He dragged his lips down to my thigh and gently pushed my legs apart so he could kiss my inner thigh.

"You're so handsome, Jack," I said. "Especially when you're about to devour me. So sexy between my legs."

"What about me, princess?" Tommy asked as he tweaked my nipples hard, making me throw my head back with a yelp and he captured my mouth in his. His teeth nibbled my bottom lip, tugging against it as he waited for me to reply his request.

"You're sexy too Tommy," I said with a whine. "You make my head spin."

Hearing my compliment made Jack annoyed and I received a bite on my inner thigh before his tongue licked the bite, in an attempt to soothe the pain. I let out a whine, pouting at him while Tommy snickered.

Jack glared. "Keep your eyes on me."

"I will, daddy," I whined.

"Are you going to behave?" he asked. His lips were hovering above my pussy. My heart was hammering away just as how much my pussy was throbbing with need. His statement was laced with authority, and how sharp his eyes were holding me.

"Yes, daddy," I said.

"What do you say, princess?"

"Take me, please," I whispered. "Take me whole, please. That pussy is yours. Please, daddy. Please please please."

"Good girl," Jack said as he buried his face into my wet pussy, rubbed his beard eagerly, and parted my lips with his tongue. I jerked with a gasp when I felt his tongue on my clit, my legs squeezing him closer.

"You're so beautiful, Mia," Tommy whispered as he gave soft kisses all over my face. "You're ours now and you can't let anyone take you away from us anymore."

"I'm all yours, daddy," I said and groaned as Jack started licking up a rhythm - his mouth was following a pattern. He was watching my every expression, keeping a steady rhythm with my every moan, and adjusted.

"Your tongue feels so good," I moaned.

Oh God!

His tongue had a stud on it. I could feel the cool metal rubbing against my nub. Desire jabbed its way down my legs until my toes curled. My legs had somehow wrapped themselves around Jack's shoulders. I threw my head back and let out a gasp as I feel his fingers entering me.

Tommy put his fingers into my mouth so I mimicked what Jack was doing to me. My tongue swirled, licked, and sucked as Jack was. I let out another moan as he flicked his tongue against my clit repeatedly until I could barely keep up.

My goddddd yes yes yes it feels so good!

This is the shit.

"Daddy, I want to lick your dick, please," I begged. "I want to taste you. Please please, please. I want to gag on your dick."

Within a few seconds, I find myself on all fours. Jack knelt up and pulled off his boxers to reveal his hard dick. My eyes went round with surprise at his length and girth. My tongue started salivating at how good his dick looked. My lips would look good on his.

Tommy pulled me on top of him so I was sitting on his face. His hands had a firm grip on my hips and I gasped when I feel his tongue on my pussy, desire fuelling me even more. Jack neared until his dick was eye-level and I moved nearer so I could run my lips along the shaft.

I took my time savoring him - marveling at how sleek, how delicious, and how beautiful his dick looked in my hands. I let my tongue run down the shaft, tasting him for the very first time and humming in appreciation. I feel his hand running across the back of my head.

"Your dick tastes so good, daddy," I said as I locked eyes and put my mouth on his head. My tongue flicked at the nub as I put his dick into my mouth. Hearing him groan, I knew I was doing it right. Of course I was.

I closed my eyes as I allowed the sensation to overwhelm me, letting my sense of touch work. Humming, I swallowed deeper and started a rhythm. I let my hands wander down his dick and down to his balls. I feel hands on the back of my head and I let him take over.

I want him to tell me that I am doing good.

I was his good girl.

Wait, since when did I develop a praise kink?

Jack told me that I was being his good girl as he fucked my mouth. Yes, that's what I want to hear. I was his good girl. His dick filled my mouth and hit the back of my throat - making me choke. I pulled back coughing and rested my hands on his legs, trying to get my breath back. I feel Jack's hands on my throat and neck, his words encouraging me.

"You're doing good, baby," he said softly. "Come on, show me you can take my dick. Show daddy how much of a good girl you are."

I nodded, opening my mouth to let him put his dick in and this time, I relaxed my throat and breathed through my nose. I trusted Jack and I knew he would keep me safe. While my mouth was being fucked, my pussy was getting wetter and wetter against Tommy's tongue.

"Yes Daddy, your tongue is so good!"

I rolled my hips and let out a moan as both my mouth and pussy were full of tongue and dick. I couldn't think straight anymore and all I wanted to do was to please. I want to please both my daddies and I want to be their good girl. That was all on my mind at that moment.

"Daddy, I want to cum," I said with a whine, rubbing my mouth on Jack's dick and grinding my hips on Tommy's mouth. "I want to cum all over your mouth, daddy. Can I cum, please?"

My pussy was throbbing and I wanted to release. But the two men had other ideas. Tommy pulled off his boxers and shifted upwards, Jack went to the bedside table to get condoms and lube. I whined at the sight of condoms, I wouldn't be able to feel my daddies' dick in me.

"What's the problem, baby?" Tommy asked.

"I don't want to use condoms," I whined. "I want to feel your dick fill me up."

"But we need to use protection, baby," Jack said gently as he handed both over. "We don't want an accident to happen."

"I'm on the pill. I promise."

"Alright then."

"Come here, baby," Tommy said as he rubbed lube all over his dick until it was dripping shiny and delicious. "Don't you want this dick to fill you up?"

"Yes, daddy," I replied breathlessly and shimmied forward.

I whine as I feel Tommy's dick filling me up, moaning as I feel a wet tongue on my ear. He was so big inside me and I could feel him all the way up to my belly. His dick was poking out. He grabbed my hips and started thrusting into me - his dick felt good inside me.

"OH YES! YES! YES!"

I throw my head back with a moan as Tommy's dick hit a good spot. Jack was quick to grab my neck, his lips capturing my own. My moans were drowned out by Jack's kisses, his tongue down my throat. I was so close, I could hear my wet pussy receiving dick.

Oh, I'm about to cum at this rate!

"Oh Daddy," I groaned shakily. "You make me feel so good. Your dick is making me feel so full."

Jack's fingers had wandered down to rub my wet pussy. I could feel how slick I was against his fingers. I whined, if he continued on like this I would cum. He must've known what I thought as his fingers left my pussy and wandered to my ass.

He bent me over, a hand on my throat as both Tommy's dick and Jack's fingers fucked me over. One in my pussy and two fingers in my ass. I felt like I was going insane. The good kind of insane, the best kind of ecstasy. One I would like to live in forever.

I don't think I could take more of this!

"Daddy, please! Please please put your dick in me," I begged. The grip on my throat tightened and the fingers inside me grew into three. Jack was prepping me for his girth but all I wanted was for him to tear me a new one.

So I did.

Delirious with desire, I was on all fours and another dick filled me up in my ass. I let out a cry - the sensation of two dicks filling me up was enough to drive me over the edge. I was trembling, my thighs were shaking from pleasure and I couldn't take it.

"Move," I begged breathlessly. My breath was shaky. I was panting so hard from the exertion. My head was spinning, my thoughts weren't coherent. I couldn't form a sentence. "Make me scream, please."

All I wanted now was release.

"Oh! Yes! Yes! Yes yes yes yes oh my god!"

Two gorgeous, thick dicks thrusting in and out of two of your holes were a sensation that I could never describe. It was a pleasure that even the Gods could not comprehend. I was being lifted into a different dimension and soared higher, the harder and faster they went.

All I could do was grab onto the bedsheet hard and hold on for my life. The screaming and begging, pleading and moaning for more dick were enough to scare the neighbors.

"Harder," I begged. "Go harder, please daddy."

Tommy obliged my begging and seemed to go even deeper - almost splitting me into two at how hard he went. Jack had to pin me down at how hard the pace was getting. He grabbed my throat with two hands, thrusting hard into my ass.

"Yes yes yes yes yes oh my god, I'm cumming..."

The hot whiteness was pooling at the base of my pussy. They're gathering at the edge. They're about to burst open. The gates are not going to hold shut any longer and I was getting exhausted from the exertion. I had long started screaming about everything. From asking them to send me to heaven, to marrying their dicks, and now I'm screaming at how I was cumming.

"OH FUCK! I'M CUM -"

I stopped mid-sentence and my mouth was wide open as the dam broke. The orgasm held me rigid as wave after wave of pleasure pulsed and my pussy throbbed from every wave. My body shook from the orgasm and I collapsed onto Tommy, spent.

The two men pulled out from me and began to clean me up. They did so without a shared word and they did it so gently that I felt like I was a fragile flower. Their touches were so gentle and I sank even deeper.