Three of a Kind Threesome

Story Info
Steve and Caroline's summer party gets wild with strip poker.
7.1k words
4.64
6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ace988
ace988
1 Followers

Although inspired by some true events, this is a work of fiction, all characters are over 18. This is my second story I have written, I tried to keep it short but as I always seem to-do it ends up being much longer then anticipated hopefully it is worth it and hope you all enjoy it!

Chapter 1

It was a beautiful august day as Steve finished preparing the last of the meat for the grill, his wife Caroline came in from the patio and said,

"Tina is almost here; she just wanted to stop and pick up some drinks for us"

"I thought you told her we have it covered?" Steve replied in an inquisitive and irritated tone

"I did but you know Tina, she is very particular about what she drinks" Caroline answered

"Yes, she is" Steve said with a sigh as he shook his head. Steve and Caroline had been planning their end of summer barbeque for over a month and he wanted to make sure everything went perfectly. The food was ready, the coolers were filled with ice and drinks, and twelve of their friends were on their way. He smiled as he walked out of the kitchen, through the patio and onto the deck that overlooked their garden. Pulling off the cover to the grill, he turned on the gas and spun the valves for each burner. Listening carefully for the sound of the flowing propane he pushed the igniter button and after three quick clicks heard and saw the gas ignite. As he closed the lid he turned and walked to the edge of the deck and leaned against the railing to take in the day.

Steve and Caroline's garden was a masterpiece of landscape design that they had paid a mere one hundred dollars for. The year before, at the state fair, they had dropped their names into a landscape companies raffle for a free backyard makeover in order to get the free Yeti can cooler that they were handing out with each entry. Much to their utter disbelief, they had won! The only thing they had to pay for was the permit to the city. As a result, they now had a beautiful garden complete with a three-stage waterfall creek and reflecting pool. A beautiful place that Steve and Caroline had 'Broken in' after a party at their friends house a week or so ago.

They were fortunate that their neighborhood was secluded from the main part of the city and their lot was fairly large at three and a half acres. Their neighbors were empty nesters but when they were home, they were close enough to see the happenings in each other's back yards. Steve had found out that they had gone up north to their cabin for the weekend when he had invited them over. Outside of the garden was a well-manicured lawn that ended against their other neighbors 'back forty' as Steve called it. Fifteen acres of woods with a small path that lead to that neighbor's house, Steve and Caroline rarely saw them as they were constantly traveling, both of them worked for some big-name financial firm which took them all across the country. Taking one more look at the garden, Steve turned and walked back inside just in time to hear the doorbell ring.

Hearing Caroline open the door and exclaim 'hi' to her good friend Tina, Steve continued through the kitchen to the entry to see the two women embrace in a hug. Caroline was five foot four to Steve's five foot nine with a curvy figure that allowed her to slip into a size 10 dress with ease. Her dark brown hair flowed just past her shoulders to the top of her chest that contained her size 36C breasts. Her brown eyes were set perfectly apart on her face and complimented her medium sized nose and slim pink lips. She had been thinner years ago when they first met, but then again so had Steve. Steve who was now fuller in his own figure but still able to sport a two-pack set of abs and broad chest. His light brown hair complimented his hazel eyes well and helped round out his well-proportioned nose and mouth. Normally he kept a five o'clock shadow but today he had decided to keep things clean at Caroline's request.

As Tina and Caroline broke their hug Steve couldn't help but admire Tina's outfit as she stepped over and gave him a hug while greeting him

"Heyyy!" she said as she hugged him, her chest pressing into his. As they broke the hug Tina turned and picked up her case of white claws and spoke to both Steve and Caroline "Where's the cooler?"

"There're out on the deck" Caroline answered

"Sweet, thanks!" she replied back with a big smile. As Tina walked past them Steve admired her ass in her daisy duke shorts as well as her black hair that stopped at the top of her nearly bare shoulders. He had managed to get a glimpse of her shirt before she had hugged him, a simple black tank top that showed a modest amount of cleavage and fit loosely over her waist line. Tina was probably the same size as Caroline but had smaller breasts, probably a B cup Steve guessed. Caroline followed her into the house as Steve shut the door, turning back to follow them both he stopped at the kitchen to get his grilling tools and the meat. As he finished gathering everything, he looked through the window to see the two women open a drink and make a toast. He savored the moment of the two beautiful women together, sun pouring over them. He briefly undressed Caroline in his mind, her silk floral blouse sliding over her head effortlessly followed by a quick shimmy to squirm out of her capri jeans revealing a matching black bra and thong. Tina was next as she crossed her arms and flipped her tank top off revealing her small but perky breasts.

"Hey" Steve was interrupted in his day dream by Caroline who had opened the sliding door and was poking her head in "You wanna get the door?" Steve had apparently gotten lost in his thoughts and missed the doorbell. He set the meat down and walked to the door opening it to their friends who shared a greeting with him before coming inside and walking to the patio. He shook his head to clear his mind as he thought about how unlikely, but desirable, it would be if Caroline and Tina actually had sex in front of him. He closed the door and returned to the kitchen and gathered his things as the new arrivals shared another greeting with the two ladies. Proceeding onto the deck, the doorbell rang and Caroline gave him a kiss on the cheek while walking past him to greet the next set of party goers. Steve opened the lid and began cooking as more drinks were opened and pleasant conversation began. He smiled as he opened a beer and joined in.

Chapter 2

As the sun finished setting Steve continued cleaning up the food as people continued laughing and sharing stories. The food had been well received and several yard games as well as rounds of beer pong had been played. He paused briefly as he felt a buzz in his pocket from his phone. Pulling it out he looked at the text message from his friend Dave 'OMY be there in 15'. Steve smiled as he hadn't seen Dave in almost a year. Putting the last of the perishable food away he sent a quick reply and walked out to where Caroline was sitting and told her the good news. She smiled and nodded before carrying on her conversation.

Steve opened another beer his fourth of the night as he found a chair and sat down. Taking the weight off his bare feet he sighed briefly as he took in the ambiance of the tiki torches illuminating the party. Before he could take another drink, one of the couples got up and announced their departure. Steve stood back up and walked with them to the front door, Caroline joined him as they said their goodbyes waving as the couple walked to their car. Steve placed a hand on Carolines shoulder as he shut the door, she stood on her tip toes and gave him a long kiss, opening her mouth to flick her tongue at his briefly. Before he could reciprocate, she dropped down off her toes and smiled as she said

"Having fun?"

"Of course!" Steve answered. He could tell she was becoming intoxicated but didn't care as it meant a higher likelihood of him getting laid later. She took his hand as they walked back to join the other guests. Before they reached the deck the doorbell rang and Steve turned back to greet David. Smiling brightly, he opened the door and said

"What's up buddy!"

"Hey man! How's it going" Dave replied with a slight slur in his words.

"Good, good. Come on in, do you want anything to eat? I just put the food away but I can get something out for you quick if you want?"

"No thanks I ate with my brothers before coming over"

"Sounds good well everyone is out on the deck and we have plenty of drinks left so have at it!" Steve exclaimed as he shut the door behind Dave. Walking into the kitchen Steve was stopped by another few people who indicated they had to leave to go relieve their babysitters. Steve sent Dave out ahead of him to get comfortable while he said his goodbyes. Continuing on to the deck he picked up his beer as Caroline, Tina, Dave and the few other remaining guests said 'cheers' before tipping up a shot. Caroline smiled and handed him a red solo cup saying

"Here's your's honey"

"Thanks" he answered with a smile. He brought the cup to his lips and tilted it back in one smooth fast motion the sweet tangy taste of a lemon drop shot coating his taste buds. He sat down next to Dave and began chatting as the last of the other guests walked over to him and announced their departure. Insisting that neither he or Caroline get up they said their goodbyes leaving Steve, Caroline, Tina, and Dave as the last people at the party. Tina called for another round of shots as she stood up to go inside to the bathroom. Dave, Steve, and Caroline began talking about Dave's recent divorce and how he was handling things. After a few minutes Tina returned struggling to keep her hands, which held four more solo cups, together while she walked with a slight unsteadiness. Dave leaned over to Steve as Tina handed out the glasses to them and whispered

"Hey, you mind if I stay here tonight?"

"Of course!" Steve replied

"Perfect cuz, I got a ride here and I'll have to Uber home in the morning" Dave said with a slurred laughing voice. Steve joined in the laughter as Tina called out

"Cheers bitches!" They all tipped their glasses up, savoring the liquid as it ran down their throats. Steve smiled at Caroline who smiled back her cheeks rosy, he could tell she was now fully intoxicated. His smile grew as one of his favorite songs came on the speaker "This could be fun" He thought to himself.

Chapter 3

Steve looked at his watch, it was now eleven-thirty and even though it had only been thirty minutes since they had their last shot it seemed longer. They had blown out the tiki torches and moved inside to the screened in patio as the mosquitos were beginning to harass them. Dave was now beginning to sway in his chair along with Caroline and Tina, they all were beginning to slur their words. As their conversation turned more towards the crazy drinking games, Steve said

"If you all want to do something real ballsy, let's play strip poker" Caroline immediately looked at Steve and spoke

"Are you serious?"

"Of course! We're all friends here" Tina chimed in next

"I mean why the fuck not Caroline, don't be such a prude, who knows you might just win" She smiled as she placed her hand or her arm. Caroline looked back and forth between the three of them and said

"Ok, let's play" Steve smiled as his dare had paid off. He was beginning to get horny and this was his only idea to try and get some action. He figured that he and Caroline would likely run off and have sex in their bedroom and Tina and Dave could hookup in the guest room. He stood up from the table and walked into the house to retrieve a deck of cards. Returning he asked Caroline to get up and grab everyone another round of drinks as he shuffled the cards and prepared to deal to everyone. Once Caroline returned, he began explaining the rules

"Ok we will play five card draw, everyone understands how the hands work in poker?" he asked looking around the table. Seeing and hearing acknowledgement he continued

"Ok then, so you can draw a maximum of 4 cards per round, after everyone has taken their draws, you can either fold or stay in. If you stay in, we all show our cards and the person with the highest hand wins, everyone else loses and has to lose an article of clothing. Once you're out of clothes then you're out of the game. Everyone understand?" Tina, Caroline, and Dave all responded with a yes and Steve dealt the first round. As everyone looked at their cards, Tina and Caroline both requested three while Steve and Dave only requested one. Steve then asked

"Everyone in?" Hearing acknowledgment form everyone Steve spoke again "Alright let's see what ya got" Laying his cards down he announced "Full house" Tina, Caroline and Dave all frowned as they knew they had lost.

"Pair of kings for me" Tina stated with a hint of frustration

"Two pair for me" Caroline announced in similar fashion

"Pair of queens for me" Dave said

"Well looks like I win then!" Steve quipped with joy in his voice "Lose your shirts folks!" Tina, Caroline, and Dave all stood and began taking their shirts off. Tina crossing her arms and peeling her shirt over her head to reveal a simple black bra that showed all of her cleavage. Steve was pleasantly surprised to see that her breasts were a bit bigger than he expected. Caroline lifted her shirt over her shoulders and briefly covered herself before realizing that it was a futile effort. Her black bra provided a bit more coverage but with her larger bust, she still had ample cleavage to show off. Steve smiled as he collected the cards and passed them to Dave to deal next as they all passed out another round of drinks.

After a several more rounds Caroline was down to her underwear after she had played with what she thought were good hands, Tina was still only missing her top after having folded several times, While Dave and Steve were both down to their boxers. Dave was beginning to sway even more in his chair after he had finished off his sixth white claw, Steve was definitely drunk but still very coherent, Caroline and Tina were both drunk as well, Steve wasn't sure how drunk they were however. As Caroline dealt the cards, he looked at his hand and bit his lip to keep from smiling, four of a kind, he knew he had to hide his glee as the odds were in his favor to win the hand.

As everyone else put in their trade cards he watched as they each looked at their draw cards. He knew now how drunk the girls were as they had let their guard down enough for Steve to see the change in their eyes based on the perceived strength in their hands. Dave was so drunk now that he just blurted out how good or bad his hand was. Steve paused as they all looked at each other

"Well let's see what you got!" he announced "Four of a kind"

"Aww shit" Dave slurred as he dropped his pair of twos on the table

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Caroline exclaimed as she threw her three of a kind onto the table. Tina just shook her head as she too laid a three of kind down. Steve grinned as Caroline, pouting, reached behind her back and undid the snap of her bra held one arm across her breasts as she pulled the bra off her shoulders and under her arm. Steve caught a brief flash of her nipple as she did so. Even though Steve had seen her naked plenty of times, the exhibition was making him hard. Tina stood, her face red as she began to unbutton her shorts, she slowly slid the zipper down revealing a bright red piece of fabric. Steve was staring now as Tina began to sway her hips from side to side as she slid the hip hugging daisy dukes off to fully reveal a red lace thong. Tina saw Steve's stare and pulled the small straps of the thong up and out on her hips to show off her curves.

Steve was snapped from his stare by a shove from Caroline, he had a moment of panic as he realized he had just been busted by his wife

"Ahem" she coughed as she pointed to Dave who was barely awake. Steve nodded as he knew it was time for his friend to call it a night. He got up from his chair forgetting about his erection that was clearly visible underneath his boxers. Tina and Caroline both immediately focused their gazes on his groin "Steven!" she scoffed

"What?!" he pointed at Tina "Not my fault your bestie has a good body and slutty moves"

"Hey!" Tina exclaimed. Caroline shrugged her shoulders, forgetting not to move her arm that was covering her chest, causing her breasts to spill out briefly

"Well, he's not wrong, you do have some slutty moves sometimes Tina" she laughed as Tina scoffed at her and quickly reached out, grabbing her arm and pulling it free from her breasts. Caroline let out a brief squeal before shoving Tina's arm away. The commotion caused Dave to rouse a bit as he joined in

"Did I win?" he asked almost incoherently. The girls started giggling again as they shook their heads. Steve, not wanting this opportunity to go to waste grabbed Dave by the shoulders and stood him up

"No sorry buddy, but let's get you upstairs and we can celebrate more tomorrow, ok?"

"Ok" Dave slurred as he nodded his head "But if I lost then I lose these!" with a quick move he shoved his boxers around his ankles exposing his penis. The girls let out a surprised scream as they quickly looked away while laughing at the chain of events. Steve bent over and pulled Dave's boxers up, covering him up, and guiding him into the house.

"Come on buddy let's get you into bed" Dave nodded and stumbled his way through the house with Steve's guidance, to one of the spare bedrooms. Steve put Dave into bed and plugged his phone in for him before heading back to the patio.

Chapter 4

When Steve came back out the girls had gotten another pair of white claws and had shuffled the cards. Caroline was still covering her breasts but managed to hand out another set of cards. This time Steve was worried as he had a weak two pair, 3's and 7's. He looked around and saw what he thought was similar fear in the girls faces so he decided to chance it and took one card to draw, hoping for the full house. He sighed as he looked at the card; 9, Caroline called and set her cards down, a full house. It was Tina's turn to swear

"Shit!" Steve echoed the sentiment under his breath as Caroline grinning from ear to ear said

"You two know what to do!" Steve looked at Tina who looked right back before speaking

"You first" Steve shrugged as he scooched his boxers off while remaining seated. Why he did it that way he wasn't sure as this was what he had wanted, his inhibitions must have still been keeping some hope for privacy in his system. Tina raised herself up to try and peak at Steve's erection.

"Tina!" Caroline exclaimed

"What!?! If he is gonna stare at me stripping then I can be curious and see what he has" Caroline rolled her eyes before waving a hand at Tina's chest. Tina nodded sarcastically before reaching behind her back to unsnap her bra covering her chest the same way Caroline had as she pulled the fabric off her body. Tina did a better job of this however and Steve didn't get a peak. She sat down and slid the cards to Steve "Can you shuffle for me?" Steve cocked his head to the side

"Ya know, just cuz I'm not covering my chest doesn't mean I have to be all time shuffler. You can do it, just move your arm"

"Yeah Tina" Caroline chimed in

"You should talk, you've been holding your arm there longer than I have!" Tina fired back

"Fine we will both stop covering ourselves on three"

"One...two...three!" to Steve's surprise both women dropped their arms their breasts falling free. Steve's eyes grew wide, a fact he couldn't hide with his intoxication, Tina's breasts were smaller than he had expected but her pink areolas were perfectly proportioned to her breasts, he guessed they were the size of a silver dollar with firm eraser sized nipples in the middle. He quickly scooped up the cards and began shuffling as he looked over at Caroline's chest, her breasts were bigger than Tina's without a doubt but her areolas, were as big as Tina's maybe a bit bigger, her nipples however, were without a doubt bigger than Tina's. It was one of Steve's favorite features on Caroline.

ace988
ace988
1 Followers
12