Three Ps in a Pod Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***************************

On the way over to the student union, Paige commented on how weird Paula had been acting lately.

"When she got hurt, I helped her into and out of the tub, and I saw her naked. She's been a little...different since then," Pete admitted, leaving out the best parts.

"Pete, tell me to butt out if I am being too nosey, but you and Paula are great friends, right?"

"Have been for years," he said.

"And you went to your senior prom together, right?" Paige knew they had.

"Yes," Pete answered, trying to remain calm, but not sure how he was going to answer what he expected the next question to be.

"She talks about you quite a bit, but as a friend or brother- definitely a confidant and trusted advisor, but never as a boyfriend or lover. So tell me to butt out if you like, but, have you two ever slept together?"

Damn. There it was. Did he lie, did he tell her to butt out which was the same as admitting it, or...

"Yes, once. It was awkward. I do love her, but I don't know if it's romantic or unrequited or familial," was the best he could say. Then, to redirect the conversation he added, "She was kind of seeing a navy guy last year, and I don't know where they are. So that could be something."

That seemed to end the line of questioning from Paige for now. Paige thought she saw a glimmer of hope for her. As the song he sang to her earlier stated, he could "Take the darkness from the pit of the night and turn it into a beacon burning endlessly bright..."

**************************

As the night went on they did karaoke together and were the best duet there. They laughed at the hypnotist. They won a couple of door prizes. They had a wonderful time, and both were nervous about walking home. What would happen when they got there?

As they hit the security door outside and they both looked for their keycard, Pete dropped his, and they both bent down to pick it up and their hands touched. They looked into each other's eyes, and Paige went for it. She kissed Pete and ended up tackling him, and Pete kissed her back. They still kept pawing at each other and got inside the lobby and ended up making it into the laundry room on the ground floor and they quickly shut the door.

They kept kissing, and Pete felt Paige's wonderful breasts through her top and bra. Paige started to unbutton Pete's shirt and unbuckle his pants. He backed her up against the washing machine that was running, and that is when they discovered the security camera, so they quickly headed upstairs to their pod.

They opened the door to the pod Paula was nowhere to be seen, so they dropped their keycards and Paige's wallet on the table and Pete scooped Paige up, and started down the hall. "Yours or mine?" was all Pete said.

"Yours. Fuck me in your room," was her response.

As soon as they got into Pete's room, he kicked the door shut and started ripping off Paige's clothes as she continued to work on his. As soon as he freed her tits from her sexy red bra she had chosen for him that he had failed to appreciate, he sucked hard on her right nipple. That would leave a mark.

As soon as she got his cock freed, she stroked it about 3 times, felt how hard it was, and took him into her mouth as he let out a growl.

"Not yet, not yet," as he was racing quickly towards the edge of the cliff.

She stood up, licked her lips and backed up. She unzipped her skirt and dropped it to the floor. Next she hooked her fingers into her matching red, lacey thong and pulled it down, stepping out of it. "My turn," was the only thing she said. Pete rushed her and had her down on his bed and she didn't need to be told to spread her legs. Inexperienced with actual penetration she was more than familiar with having her pussy eaten, and luckily Pete was eager to do just that.

Not overly experienced with women himself, Pete had eaten a couple of girls out before, and he had pretty good idea what he needed to do. Paige's pussy was the greatest treat he had ever tasted. Her pussy tasted like salt and warm butter beer with a hint of caramel, and something stronger. "Just great pussy," he decided.

"Don't make me cum this way, not yet Pete. Fuck me, please," she begged.

"Do I need to find a condom?"

"No, it's okay," she promised.

Pete straddled her in a push up position, his broad chest directly over her heaving, flushed breasts. Her shaved pussy lips were dark with her arousal and glistened by the lights in his room. Her lips were slightly parted and a pink wall was visible behind her outer lips, and his dick was almost purple and had precum dripping off so a stream connected the two of them. They looked into each other's eyes, and both knew it was going to happen- that it needed to happen right now, but yet neither wanted to push faster than the other was ready.

"Pete, I need you inside me," Paige said, breaking the silence. At that, she widened her legs giving him full access to her inside warmth.

Pete lined up and she took his dick and rubbed it along her slick opening. When she was satisfied he would fit, she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him inside, completely filling her tunnel.

"Oh! GOD!!" They both said in unison.

Paige reached up and touched his face and stared into his eyes as he thrust into her, completely driving his full length into her pussy, filling her and stretching her out.

Pete looked at this angel underneath him, watching him disappear and reappear. It was tough to tell where he began and she ended. They were truly one organism. He watched her tits swirl and bounce with each thrust. He watched her neck buck up as her head stayed fixed as her body was pushed towards the headboard, only to fall as he withdrew his cock somewhat, only to push her body towards her head as soon as he pushed back into her.

He could watch a billion porn videos on the internet and never find one that matched this sight. Paula, the world, the universe all disappeared and every thought, worry and dream he had vanished in this few moments of blissful lust. If Paige was a drug, he was definitely addicted.

And for Paige, all of her hopes and dreams transformed. She didn't care about Paula, or her classes, or her future. In that moment, her future was centered around Pete and him driving into her center, no, into her entire being. Pete was the reason she existed and hopefully he felt the same way about her.

With that delightful thought, bright lights flooded her eyesight. Her body started to tingle, and she forgot to breath. She started to forget her own name but kept calling out Pete's name as she rode the wave of ecstasy and came hard. Harder, deeper, more meaningful than ever before.

"Pete, cum with me. Fill me up, Pete," she begged.

With that last plea, timed with her pussy walls clamping down on him, Pete came, and came hard. He shot load after load into her, flooding her pussy, racing towards her cervix, breaching the gates like the invading hoard they represented, searching for an egg.

"Oh, Pete," was all Paige could say.

Pete stayed inside for a few minutes, twitching and tickling her, and she squeezed her muscles and they both giggled.

Pete finally pulled out with a plop, and about 5 seconds later a huge stream of semen ran out of her like a river.

Paige spoke first, "Pete, that was fantastic! I hope this wasn't just a one time fuck."

"I don't plan on it being one," he said, but somehow sensed storm clouds on the horizon. For two people who only minutes ago had been so open with each other, now that they were separated they seemed to retreat towards their corners.

They dozed off, and about 2 hours later Paige awoke and picked up her clothes, planning the short walk of shame across the hall into her room.

Before she left Pete, she tucked her red bra and panties next to his sleeping body and gently kissed his cheek. Quietly she left his room, leaving the door open just a crack to prevent the door mechanism from making a sound, slowly opened her room and dropped her clothes on the floor, and felt the stickiness between her legs oozing out. She used her door into her bathroom and decided it was probably too late at night for a shower, and Paige wasn't sure she wanted to wash it all away yet anyway. Most of their cum had run out of her pussy, onto her upper legs and also down the crack of her ass. She dipped a finger inside and licked it, enjoying the taste of commingled cum. Just before she could sit down on the toilet, Paula quietly entered the bathroom the two ladies shared.

Paige jumped at the intrusion, and Paula looked at her best friend who had obviously just fucked their roommate. Paula next moved towards Paige, encroaching into her personal space, and kissed Paige deeply on the mouth.

"I don't taste his cum in your mouth," Paula said.

Paige sat her ass up on the sink and widely spread her legs and said, "Try here."

Paula first kissed each of Paige's nipples and then slowly bent down and studied Paige's well fucked hole. Shaved, lips hanging down, slightly purple, streaks of cum spread all over her legs. Paula liked what she saw and reached out with her right middle finger and gently probed Paige's hole.

Paige let out a gasp and quietly moaned, "More. No one can eat my pussy like you can, Paula. Please eat my pussy."

Paula probed deeper, searching for Paige's G-spot, and when she found it, rubbed for about 10 seconds and then completely pulled her finger out.

Just as Paige was about to launch a protest, Paula's tongue found it's mark and tasted Paige's cunt mixed with Pete's spunk. As good as Paige's heavenly taste was, mixing it with Pete's taste was worlds better!

"Mmm, the two of you taste SOOOO good together. Now, Paige, are you still my little slut, or are you Pete's little slut?"

"Pete's. I am Pete's fucktoy..." Paige said.

With that, Paula gently dragged teeth across Paige's lips and said, "Wrong answer."

"Yours. I'm still your slut. But Paula, you need to try his cock. Again. He said you guys...Oh God, lick that cum! Oh I'm gonna...CUUUMMMM!"

Paula licked Paige clean and then said, "Let's take a shower while we talk."

*******************************

Suddenly awake, Pete first noticed his morning wood. Then he noticed the sexy bra and panty set he had failed to appreciate a few hours before, but finding the evidence he knew it hadn't been a dream. Last week he fucked Paula in a way he wished he could have a mulligan for and just a few hours ago he had made love with Paige in a way he wished had never ended. Paige. Paula. Both?

No, not both. Both would be unfair to them and greedy for him. He had always loved Paula, but it just didn't seem the same as his lust with Paige. Pete and Paula had shared so much from the excitement of both receiving ROTC scholarships to the despair around Pete's brother. Paula was...what? Definitely his best friend. But lover? He did love her, but were they lovers?

He had so much in common with Paige, and they had quickly crossed a line that he may have crossed with Paula, but it felt different with Paige. Fantastic. Wonderful. Meant to be. Fate, romance, perfection.

Or was it a mirage?

Pete grabbed a pair of boxers and went into his bathroom and saw the dried flakes of cum on his cock and in his public hair. He cleaned up a bit and brushed his teeth and put some deodorant on as well as his boxers and quietly opened his door and looked both ways into the hallway. Seeing no one, he sneaked across the danger zone that was the open hallway and knocked gently on Paige's door, and whispered, "Paige?"

The door slightly opened on its own and Pete stuck his head inside just as Paige came naked out of the bathroom. His heart skipped two beats- one for the beautiful sight, and the second for getting caught.

"Pete," she gasped, then recovered. "Come in and shut the door."

When inside, they both noticed the shyness. "What's up?" Paige asked.

"I, uh," Pete stammered. Did he tell her that he loved her? Or did he thank her for the sex? Did he invite her out for breakfast? A million chess moves in his mind at once and he chose the one that left open his White Knight to an attack by the Red Queen, "I was going to return your panties and bra," he said.

"I left them for you. We were in kind of a hurry and I didn't know if you saw them or not," she said.

"Yeah, I failed to appreciate them then, but they were really sexy. Maybe you will show me again sometime?"

"Now? Where are they?"

"I forgot them in my room, I guess," he said. He felt pretty lame.

"Well, maybe later then. Pete, I'm kind of tired. Do you want to snuggle with me and we can talk? I want to sleep and talk before we...again," she said.

"Sure!" He was hard so he hoped to quickly talk. then sex, then sleep.

Paige put a short nighty on over her slender body, but no panties. The option was still there for sex, but it seemed to be a little less immediate right then. Seeing his expression, she said, "Don't worry, Pete. I want more sex, just not right now. I need to feel your body next to mine and your arms around me so I can sleep, then we can talk. Then later we can do that if you are up for it again."

Oh, he would be "up" alright!

****************************************

12