Three Ps in a Pod Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you know?" she asked. She had come closer and he scooted over, making room on the piano bench for her. She started to rub the side of his head just above his ear in a loving manner, giving him peace and security and confidence in himself, and in them.

"After all of that, all the times I fucked Paula, you still want to be with me?"

"That was the rule, and I did things with her, too. Do you want to be with me?" she asked.

"I do. I have grown up a lot in the last few months. I liked the money, but resented the sex on camera. I didn't even enjoy the sex with you on camera to be honest. I want us to be personal and not share our intimacy with the world. I don't want 'US' to be a performance. "

"Me neither. I want YOU, and only YOU. I want everyone to know about us, but not be a witness to our intimate times together," she said.

They hugged, kissed, and he said, "Hey! I wrote something for you. Well, I was, I'm not done, but tell me what you think," he said.

"I was thinking, 'that poor piano' when you were first playing, but what you ended up with was beautiful."

"You heard? How long?"

"I've been outside for well over an hour, giving you your space, enjoying your music, and praying you would come back to me," she said.

"Really? I'm here..."

He started to play his song, and Paige started singing some words. If they worked, he kept playing. If they didn't work, he would back up if she wanted. They wrote nothing down, they just played and connected.

Finally, Paige said, "Remember the first time we were in this exact room?"

"I do, which is why I felt like coming here," he said and a smile crept across his face.

"I told myself we would have beautiful babies if you ever wanted to marry me," she said. And the idea sounded even better when she said it out loud than when she thought it in her head.

"I do," he said again.

They kissed. They knew what they were going to do, and and they slowly started to undress each other. When they were both naked, she lied down on the floor, on her back, and opened her legs and beckoned him to come to her with her open arms, and he did.

Lying on top of her, their midsections found each other, and he entered her. No condom which was normal for the two of them but this time, skin to skin, it felt like their absolute first time together. As he slid inside her, stretching her, she cried out in love and ecstasy. He sank all the way inside her, and he grunted. She was warm and sticky wet, and he was rock solid and rigid. Their bodies meshed like two bodies never have, and when they both came simultaneously, they knew this was the start of a new chapter. As he was emptying his balls into her, they both knew. They just knew.

As they came down from their coital bliss, he thought about what kind of ring he was going to buy. And she kept thinking about how beautiful this baby was going to be.

*************************

When they walked in together, holding hands, Paula kept her distance. Paige rushed up to her and hugged her, then Pete stepped forward, and with his size and her mental state, he seemed to hulk over her. She mentally cowered, not sure what to expect.

He also hugged her, causing her to break down. "Pete, I'm so sorry..." she kept sobbing, and he kept rubbing her head, telling her it was okay.

Finally, they broke their embrace, and all took a step back and looked at each other. Paige and Pete sidestepped, standing next to each other, leaving Paula about 3 feet away on her own.

"Paula, Paige and I are getting married," he said. "And we are done with the cams page."

"Agreed," she said.

"And I want you to be my maid of honor," Paige said.

"I'd be honored," she said. She felt happy for them, but now she felt all alone. "When?"

"Soon. Hopefully soon," Paige said, taking Pete's hand, staring at him.

12