Three Siblings and a Farmhouse Ch. 01

Story Info
Fantasy gets real for bro and younger sis.
4.9k words
4.56
130.2k
188
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NobbySon
NobbySon
2,270 Followers

All characters engaged in sex are over 18. This is a work of fiction. In this series, I've tried to write a novella and split it into digestible parts.

*****

Kelly at 18 was still developing her womanly body and mind, still a tomboy at heart, and madly in awe of her big brother Robbie who was four years older. He was six feet tall, thin and muscular and had played basketball at college. His short-cropped hair made his chiselled features stand out. Kelly, on the other hand, was five feet four, a little podgy in places -- her mother used to reassure her she was just late developing out of the 'puppy fat' stage. Her brown hair was just past her ears, framing hazel eyes and full lips under a button nose.

She usually wore jeans with either a T-shirt or check shirt and singlet. She rarely wore a bra because she didn't like the close confines of them, and in truth her small breasts didn't demand restraint anyway. The day she awoke as a sexual being, though, was fast approaching and it was to be her brother who helped her over that threshold.

They lived with their sister Sarah. She was 34 years old, widowed, and she had inherited the farm when her husband died. At first Kelly and Robbie had come for a while to help Sarah get back on her feet but had loved the life and stayed. They'd been apart for many years during Sarah's marriage and were both enjoying reconnecting with her. Their home was an old farmhouse, timber boards and tin roof, well maintained but still a shadow of its former glories. They grew herbs for the restaurant trade and flowers for market with a lucrative but small business smoking locally-farmed fish. The work was hard and constant, it was a small farm, but provided for the three of them well enough.

Robbie was in the yard chopping wood for the smokehouse. Sarah was out tending to the lavender bushes. Kelly stood in the kitchen looking out the window admiring Robbie's sweaty naked chest as he swung the axe expertly. At first she looked at her brother with simple loving pride, but she became aware of a tingling between her legs. Of course she knew what it was -- she'd long since discovered the joys she could give herself in her private places.

As she fussed about her chores getting the light lunch ready, Kelly's cheeks flushed pink. Part was the day's heat getting to her, but she admitted to herself it was also in part because watching her strong, handsome brother's muscles flex and bulge was making her horny.

Her mind wondered, not for the first time: I wonder what his thingy looks like. Is it big? Probably is, he's so big and strong and ... just look at that bulge at the front of his jeans...

Kelly put the sandwiches on a platter, took them to the table and then just watched her brother. He was sweating freely now from his exertions, wiping sweat from his brow before attacking another log. Standing at the corner of the table to see better, she didn't realise at first that she'd begun pressing her pussy against the corner of it gently but rhythmically. She stopped with a jolt when she realised what she was doing, then realising nobody would see or know, she gently pressed her hand there instead.

The sensation was instant, but the thick denim of her jeans stopped her from any real intimate contact. The thin T-shirt offered less of a hurdle and one hand went under it to fondle her little titties. Somewhere in her mind was a warning about the wrongness of it, she being his little sister, but her erect nipples and damp pussy won her attention.

She felt wetness against her cotton underwear, a slickness developing there, but her trance was quickly broken when Robbie yelped in pain at something that had happened and she saw him grasping one hand with the other. She ran out to see what he had done.

He was already on the way into the house: "What happened Robbie?"

"Splinter flew off. Wasn't paying attention, serves me right."

"You're bleeding a fair bit. Sit there. I'll fix it."

Kelly fussed over her brother and cleaned the two-inch gash on the outside of his left hand. She knelt in front of him and began dressing the wound. It would need stitches. She thought she caught him peeking at her titties and blushed: She was braless as usual and her nipples were erect because she'd been playing with them when Robbie hurt himself. Despite her shyness she nevertheless found herself peeking at his crotch, too, and was sure she could see a sausage shape next to one leg. That made her flush even more.

"Right mister. Into the ute. You need stitches."

He swore: "Shit! I need to get that fence done today before the bloody kangaroos get into the bottom paddock again. Look how much damage they did yesterday!"

"We'll manage. You can't do much with that hand anyway."

Kelly drove the half hour to the clinic. Robbie chided her all the way -- she really was a poor driver but mostly it was just good-natured teasing. The nurse put stitches in his hand, bandaged it, and told him to go easy on it for at least a week.

Back at the farm, Kelly made him an iced drink and they went down to the fence. Robbie tried to help Kelly with his good hand but despite her diminutive size she worked hard to make the repair in the afternoon heat. She'd been focused on the task at hand so she didn't notice that between directions from her brother, he'd been looking at her titties through her white T-shirt which was now plastered to her by her sweat.

Fastening the last wire clip, she proudly put her hands on her hips, examining her handiwork, then smiled and looked at her brother. This time it was unmistakeable -- his gaze lingered too long on her chest and she looked down and saw why. The white cotton clung to her bumps and her pink rosy nipples were clearly visible through the fabric. She blushed and pulled the material away from her flesh, to which it immediately returned when she let it go. Robbie teased: "Oh little sister, how you're growing!"

"Shut up, perve!" She smiled and pretended to throw the pliers at him, he pretended to duck. "I'm doing all the hard yakka here and you're just copping a gander."

"Why wouldn't I look? Lovely little titties they are!" His big grin and glinting eyes were irresistible to her and despite her embarrassment she wasn't going to let him get away with his teasing that easily: "In yer dreams, mate. Quit ogling and help me roll the wire back up."

They threw the stuff in the ute and drove back up the hill. Kelly put it all away, Robbie made cold drinks. Kelly changed her shirt, a black one this time, and sipped the iced tea. Robbie kept up his attack: "Oh, black one now. You hoping it won't go transparent like the last one?"

"Wouldn't matter if I didn't have a pervy brother."

"Hah. Oh look, I think they're going pointy again!"

She fell for it. She looked down, saw they weren't, and met his grin. "Jeez, are you so desperate to see a pair of titties that you'd even ogle your little sister?"

Robbie was still grinning from ear to ear. He was clearly winning the teasing game and she didn't like it. So she went for broke.

Reaching down to the hem of her shirt, she pulled it up over her head and off. Shaking her hair loose she looked at him: "There. Get a good look. Whassamatter, cat got yer tongue?" She grinned to herself at his open-mouthed, shocked gaze. She wiggled her shoulders and made her titties jiggle, then laughed and put the T-shirt back on. Then as if nothing had happened she took up her glass and sipped from it, looking out of the window.

Knowing he'd been bested, Robbie stood, kissed her on the forehead, and sat back down. "Nice one sis. You got me there."

"Nice one?"

He laughed: "OK. Nice two!"

She beamed and blushed. Sensing he was about to tease again, she simply said "Drink up. Then you can make another for Sarah, she's on the way back."

He kissed her again, perhaps more tenderly than a brotherly one, and stroked her ear. He knew she liked that and she bent her neck into his hand in a brief moment of sibling love. Sarah entered.

"How's the hand, Rob?" Sarah asked.

"Throbbing. I'll be OK but I'm sorry I'll be half-useless for a few days. Will we need to get some help for the next harvest?"

"Nah, still two or more weeks yet. Me and Kelly can handle the herb and flower cropping and you can still smoke those fish, right? I'm expecting more orders. Can you look after the paperwork, the house, and do the cooking?"

"Yeah, I'll manage. What about the replanting?"

"It'll have to wait. I need you fit for that. You OK Kel?"

Kelly was jolted from her reverie: "Huh? Oh yeah, why?"

"You look flushed, a bit dreamy..."

"That's her normal look!"

Kelly slapped his arm playfully and said "it's prob'ly because I fixed the fence while he just gave orders..."

"Yeah, fair enough," he said; "She did good, though."

Sarah turned to go have a shower. Robbie and Kelly looked at each other. His eyes told her he knew the real reason she was blushing. He decided not to tease any more.

"Hey Kel? You really OK?"

Kelly went back to her young girlie self for a moment. She was clearly upset.

"Yeah, I guess."

"C'mon I can tell you're not. Look, it was nothing, I mean..."

"Yeah, that's right. Nothing."

"Kelly! Jeez girl, are you crying?"

"No." Not yet, anyway...

"Spit it out."

"Like you said, it was nothing."

He had an inkling now what she might mean. "Oh, I didn't mean it was nothing at all. Actually, er, it was quite something. Quite a pretty something. I just meant, like, don't worry about it OK?"

"Yeah. So. You saw my tits and it was nothing..."

Kelly could be infuriating in this mood but Robbie knew now how to handle the situation. "Oh not nothing, Kel. Hell girl if you weren't my sister, jeez I could really go for you..."

She brightened some. "You're just saying that cos you're my brother."

"Nah. Look, just so you know. I got a bit turned on, still can't get the picture out of my head. You're so pretty and you've got lovely tits girl. There, can't believe I said it to my little sister!"

Kelly looked at him deeply and decided he was not 'just saying it'. She gulped before she asked seriously: "Did you really like my tits, Robbie?"

"Yeah. Yes I did."

His heart began to beat faster. He could feel heat rise in his neck. Where was this going? He didn't need to wait to find out. Just like before, Kelly pulled her T-shirt over her head, then sat on her brother's lap.

"Jesus Kelly... Sarah..."

"... Is in the shower, can't you hear it?"

"Why are you doing this?"

"I don't want to be the little girl in the family any more. I want you to think of me as grown up. As a proper woman."

"Oh you are, Kel. Hell. You don't need to do this for me to know you are. I don't know what..."

"Do you want to touch them?"

"What? Oh hell. What am I supposed to say to that?"

Kelly took his good hand and placed it tenderly on her left breast. He could feel the soft nipple harden in his palm. His heart raced, sweat beaded on his forehead.

"Kelly, we shouldn't. I mean, you're my sister."

"But you want to, right?"

His objections dissolved in his mind. His trepidation evaporated. He squeezed the little orb gently and bent to kiss the other nipple. She gasped at the touch as the pink nub swelled under his lips. Robbie's resistance evaporated and he licked and sucked his sister's nipple, even at that awkward angle. She helped by turning to straddle his lap, facing him, still holding her T-shirt in one hand while her brother kneaded and kissed at her tender young breasts.

They both instinctively listened to the shower to make sure Sarah didn't catch them, but otherwise her mind focused on her brother's caresses of her tits while his focused on the delight of her nubile body.

She whispered: "Does it turn you on, Robbie?"

He knew she needed to hear it: "Oh yes. Look."

She glanced down then away in shyness as she saw the tent she'd caused in her brother's jeans. Then she looked at it again. "Oh my. Did I really do that to you?"

He told a little lie in the hope she'd melt some more: "Been like that ever since I saw these beauties through your shirt down at the bottom paddock."

"Liar!"

"Well, it comes and goes but mostly keeps coming back. Here, see? See what you did to me?"

He put her hand on the bulge. She stifled a squeal and looked over her shoulder in fear of Sarah appearing at the doorway, then looked down at her hand. If each could read the other's mind, they'd have had the same thought: I've wanted to touch you like this for ages...

His pulse racing now, Robbie took one step further. With his good hand he reached between them, between her thighs, and cupped his sister's pussy. She gasped and stiffened but relaxed back onto his hand. Neither could really feel or caress the other's private parts because of the stiff denim work clothes, but it was arousing enough that they were touching each other there.

Then the shower noises stopped. Each let out a little groan as Kelly got off her brother. He pulled her to him briefly and nibbled each nipple, leaving them with a wet lick, before she put her shirt back on and sat opposite him at the table.

Sarah came into the room wrapped in one towel, drying her hair with another. Robbie's heightened senses drank her in, too. Not for the first time he admired his older sister's thin, strong body. Years of farm work had kept her five feet eight inches wiry and taught. Especially her bum, he knew. Teenage girls envied bums like hers, probably her tits too which were quite large but, like all of her body, firm.

Gazing at her face, he suddenly knew that Kelly was going to look like her one day soon. The bone structure was the same, the eyes and hair the same (except Sarah's was shoulder length, usually in a pony tail for practicality at work). His sisters were sixteen years apart, but alike in so many ways. Sarah must have forgotten something so she turned abruptly and went to her room.

Robbie's pesky boner was still there. Trapped in the confines of unyielding denim, he decided he needed a shower too. He had one more tease to play on Kelly, though. Standing behind her, he briefly massaged her neck before leaning to whisper in her ear: "Still hard as a rock. I'll be thinking of you!" He cupped her breasts, squeezed them, and added "...And these."

Her mouth dropped open in a quick gasp as she realised what he meant. He was going for a wank and he was going to fantasise about her. Again her competitive nature drove her to spring up and race after him. Catching up just before he went into the bathroom, she grabbed his cock through his tent and whispered back: "Still wet too. And I'll be thinking about this!"

Her bedroom was opposite. She grinned at him through the diminishing crack as she slowly closed the door.

Robbie's good hand gave him quick relief. With eyes closed his mind's eye replayed the image of his sister's tits; seared into memory forever, the feel of her hand on his erection, the curve of her pussy under his. The look in her eyes when he touched her there. That coquettish look when she asked him if he wanted to touch her tits...

Kelly laid back on her chair because she wouldn't lay on her bed in dirty jeans, but she had them and her panties down to her thighs while she gently flicked at her little clit. She was wet enough to immediately bury two fingers of her other hand inside her hot box and press there urgently.

Each knew the other was masturbating right at that moment, each thinking about the other, and each came quickly. Robbie found some relief, but Kelly's climax only awakened more desire.

After their showers, they usually dressed in light fresh clothes before bed. The evening meal was lively, chatty, but Kelly's mind was elsewhere. She met her brother's furtive glances, they played the game as if nothing had happened, but her body ached for more of her brother. Now. Tonight. Before he regained his senses and put an end to it. She didn't know what had changed, or why she'd finally got the courage to enact those girly fantasies she'd long had for her handsome brother. All she knew was that she wanted -- needed - to go all the way with him. As if to test her resistance, she let her mind frame the words: I know he's my own brother but I want to fuck him. I want him to fuck me. I've dreamed about it, now I finally admitted it.

It was her turn to clear the evening meal. Robbie helped as much as he could with a bandaged hand so the chores were done quickly. Sarah went to bed because she had an early start to get today's cut herbs to the distributors before the market opened.

Kelly turned to him, kissed his cheek. "Bedtime?"

"Yeah." He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Kelly took the opportunity to check on Sarah -- she was already snoring lightly after her day's work. When Robbie reappeared he walked towards his room at the back of the house. Kelly walked past hers and followed him. He didn't realise it until he tried to close the door and she was there. She looked into his eyes, sheepishly, her heart beating hard and fearing rejection but her desire gave her courage.

In the failing light, she saw his conflict. He knew why she was there, knew it would be wrong, but couldn't send her away. She realised it and urged him backwards into his room, then gently clicked the door shut behind her.

"Oh Kelly. We can't...do...any more. You're my sister. Shouldn't we forget today happened?"

Still fearing he'd send her away, she timidly sad: "Don't you want to?"

"Oh hell. It's not right. Don't you see?"

"We're consenting adults."

"Come over here. Sit on the bed. Right. Tell me, what is going on? Nothing like this ever happened between us in all these years. And today..."

"Robbie, I don't know why. But I do know I've always thought about sex with you."

There, she'd said it. Her voice had cracked with the intensity of what she'd said, but she'd said it. In that moment she transitioned from tomboy girl to sexually aware young woman.

Robbie too had grasped the enormity of what she'd just said. So he countered, making sure, challenging: "We're talking incest, right? Me and you?"

Kelly turned to lay back lengthwise on the bed and said nothing.

Robbie's brow furrowed, but he finally admitted it to himself. He had wanted this too. Now it was real. He lay beside her, touched her cheek with his good hand, she kissed his palm and grinned: "I seem to remember you like my titties."

He grinned back. "No, I do not. I love them."

She sat up smiling, stripped off her top, and hefted them for him with both hands. Her playfulness paused in a moment of hesitation before she took the next step. Lifting her bum off the bed, she pulled her shorts off. She wore nothing underneath. In the gloaming light, her skin appeared golden, perfectly smooth, and Robbie looked at the place he now desired more even than breath.

His sister's pussy was adorned with short, wispy brown pubes but as she lay back and opened her thighs slightly for him to look, he could clearly see her puffy lips that cupped her pink, crinkled inner treasure. She parted it for him: "Look Robbie. Look at my pussy. Oh I'm so wet..."

He saw she was right. The glistening juices invited his touch, and he gave it. Gently, nervously at first, he placed his index finger on her lips and rubbed, almost so soft as to be a tickle, then folded it into her soft wetness. His sister gasped and sighed: "Oh Robbie. Don't wait. Please?"

He was naked in ten seconds, then he was between her thighs. His seven inches twitched and throbbed. Kelly could not control her lust. She reached for it, guided it to her opening, and pulled him towards her quim.

NobbySon
NobbySon
2,270 Followers
12