Three Siblings and a Farmhouse Ch. 02

Story Info
Older sister joins in.
3.8k words
4.69
69.7k
70
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters engaged in sex are over 18.

*****

In the early morning Robbie awoke to the ute starting up and driving away. Sarah was off to market. He lay there with mixed feelings. Last night had been pure lust with his little sister. They'd lost control and fucked twice, he came inside her in buckets, and now he felt guilt. Fantasising about her was a very different thing to actually doing it. And what if she got pregnant? How did she know about the douche? And how was he to act with her now?

He got up to piss, then dressed in work clothes and sat in the kitchen drinking strong coffee. He was there an hour before he heard Kelly stirring. Dawn was just breaking. He heard her run the shower and a feeling of dread rose in him. Then at last, she was there with him, dressed for work. She kissed the top of his head as she passed to get coffee for herself. In the growing light, she saw his face and knew something was wrong.

"Oh Robbie, are you OK? Do you hate me now?"

He saw the fear in her face and the welling tears in her hazel eyes and stammered quickly: "No, Kel. No of course not. But I'm scared. I mean, are you sure about the douche? How did you learn to use it?"

"Sarah showed me. Sisters do that kind of thing. It was hers, I'll just tell her I practiced with it or something. She's not in a relationship so she didn't need it anyway. Robbie, I wanted it badly. Did you?"

"Yes, but wanting it and doing it are worlds apart. And so help me girl, I want to do it more and more with you..."

"But...?"

"But it's fucking wrong Kelly! We're brother and sister! Incest is illegal."

"So's driving that ute with a cracked windscreen and no roadworthy. What's the difference?"

He thought on that. Maybe the difference just came down to guilt. Kelly's guts wrenched when he stormed outside and into the shed. She heard him filing or scraping in there and knew to leave him alone right now. Neither had any breakfast that day.

Sarah returned just before 10am and her siblings had not set eyes on each other since Robbie had gone outside.

Kelly asked: "How'd it go Sair?"

"OK, took a while but I sold it all. Bloody Dixon tried to low-ball the price on me again, so I sold it to Ron Hubbard instead."

"Good for you."

"OK look Kelly. We need to talk. Go get Rob."

Her look allowed no argument. Kelly hoped it was a business thing, but her wrangling stomach told her maybe her sister had seen or heard them last night. She felt sick.

Robbie followed her back into the house. Sarah began as soon as they'd sat down: "OK I've been thinking how to say this all morning, so out with it. I know what you two did last night."

Robbie turned his face to the floor, Kelly looked at him then back at Sarah, tears welling in her hazel eyes and running down her cheek. Sarah went on: "Look, don't freak out. Rob, look at me. I have thought about little else all night and morning. But I want you to know I'm OK with it. I'll explain in a minute. But for fuck's sake you two, what the hell were you thinking? You could have got pregnant Kelly! Yeah, I know you used a douche. That's how I know Rob ejaculated in you. I saw the wrapper in the bin. Talk about leaving evidence behind!"

They were still very ashamed, but were now looking at her without feeling the need to look away. Kelly spoke: "Isn't it safe? The douche?"

"Not 100%. Here..."

She threw a little packet to her sister.

"The so-called 'morning after' pill. Just in case. Take it right now."

Kelly looked at Robbie, opened the packet, and self-consciously swallowed the pill with the last of her coffee.

"Right. Now for the explanation." Sarah looked to the ceiling, sighed deeply, then went on: "Years ago, before Tony got sick, we spent a week with Jenny in Darwin." Tony was her husband, Jenny was Tony's sister. "We got a bit drunk one night and...oh shit I can't believe I'm telling you ... we had a threesome. Tony, his sister, and me. And by the way they acted, I'm pretty sure Tony and Jenny had fucked plenty before. It was hot sex, I really enjoyed it, and I've honestly never regretted it. So you see, I've lived it, resolved it in my mind, and I get it. I suppose it wasn't a one-time thing for you two, so... promise me you'll be more careful?"

They didn't know what to say. Silence reigned for an awkward minute. Sarah decided to break the ice: "So, unless you two have condoms, you'll need to get to work to burn off that energy!"

The joke failed but they went back to work anyway. The day dragged on, the evening meal was like cardboard, the talk only about crops and prices. The three of them took their turns in the shower. Sarah went to the big chiller in the shed and came back with a slab of cold beers.

"OK. I figured we'd all need this after, well, an unusual day. Here."

They took one each. Kelly wasn't a beer drinker so she just sipped, but Sarah and Robbie necked theirs greedily and were soon on their second. It worked as Sarah had intended and loosened the atmosphere. Kelly took the initiative and broached the question that had been burning in her all day: "Sarah? How did you feel watching your husband with his sister?"

Sarah had been prepared for this - it was to be expected. "Well I was involved, not just watching, but to be honest even after the surprise of it, at the time - and ever since really - I didn't mind it at all."

Sensing that Sarah really was OK with what she and her brother had done last night, Kelly's girlish curiosity got the better of her: "OK, tell the truth or be tickled."

It was a game Sarah used to play with them both when they were little - she alone used to judge what was true and when to tickle, so she knew what was coming. She took another long draught from her can, shook it realising she'd emptied it, and held her hand out for Robbie to supply another from the cooler on the table.

"Did it turn you on?"

"A little, but I've thought about it and the fact that it didn't turn me off is probably more to the point."

Sarah cracked open her beer and drank deeply. Kelly, impish and curious as always, went on. Robbie drank his beer in silence, fascinated but unable to speak in case he broke the spell and Sarah stopped answering. Kelly kept probing, relying on the threat of tickling to get the truth according to the rules of their childhood game, as Sarah drank more and more quickly.

Kelly's questions came quick-fire, as if she expected to be shut down at any time. "OK. Tell the truth. Did she touch your pussy?" Sarah glanced at Rob who was trying to hide his face by tipping his can into it, then answered "Yes."

Kelly seemed to have no reservations in her questioning: "Did you, um, do stuff with Jenny too? Girl on girl?"

Sarah blushed and hesitated before answering: "Yes. I did."

"Oh wow. Oooh I know! Tell the truth. Did you, lick hers?"

"Oh hell. Yes."

Rob's cock rose at the thought. He barely knew Jennie but could remember she had very large breasts and his mind conjured up an image of her laying back, spreadeagled, tits all over the place, sighing as his big sister went down on her. His cock ached in its prison.

"Tell the truth. Did you like it?"

"Yes. I did." She sipped more beer.

"Tell the truth. Um, did uncle Tony actually fuck aunt Jenny?"

"Yes he did."

Kelly laughed triumphantly and clapped her hands. "Tell the truth, did that turn you on?"

"Oh god help me, yes it did. Stop with the questions, here's the story. Jenny sucked Tony, then I sucked him. He started fucking me from behind and Jenny got sort of underneath and licked Tony's shaft and my pussy at the same time. Then we swapped. Tony fucked his sister and when he blew, she swallowed it then she and I 69'd and we both came. There. Now you have it."

She smiled wickedly at their gaping shock and drank more beer. She laughed into her beer can when Rob missed his mouth and spilt some down his shirt. But Kelly wasn't finished yet.

"Tell the truth. What did you hear last night?"

"OK. All the truth. I listened at the door when I heard you say "Don't wait" to Rob. I'm guessing that was pretty early in the adventure."

"What the...? You must have been standing outside for half an hour!"

Sarah grinned, laughed, and drank again. Rob spoke for the first time, no longer shy of drawing their attention to his obvious erection: "Tell the truth. What did you do while you listened?"

"Nothing."

In unison they yelled "Liar" and jumped on her, tickling mercilessly while Sarah's beer toppled on the table and she onto the floor, laughing hysterically but unable to stop them. In her gyrations her robe came open at the top and her jugs were in danger of spilling out. Her younger siblings were not going to let up though so they repeated "Tell the truth"

"No!" More tickling.

"Tell the truth!"

"Oh stop! No!"

"Tell the truth!"

"OK! OK!" She caught her breath for a few moments, then joked: "I read a book."

"Liar!" The tickling resumed. The robe gave up its delights and Sarah's tits flopped out. Kelly was as happy about it as Robbie, they both loved her powerless embarrassment as all three siblings rolled about the floor, especially when her white cotton panties were also revealed. Only the sleeves and the band around her waist were in place, the rest of the garment no longer served a purpose.

Robbie stopped tickling and looked. Kelly admired her sister's body - athletic, tanned, and with large firm breasts capped with stiff brown nipples that clearly held Robbie's gaze. Kelly's face frowned in thought before she said: "Last one. Tell the truth. Are you feeling sexy right now?"

As if from some signal, the tickling stopped. There was silence. It was not a game now, they sensed, and Sarah still lay there with her breasts and panties exposed. She did nothing to cover up.

Rob gulped deeply. Kelly was in a fever of excitement. She reached out and touched her sister's nipple, had a second thought and stripped off her own T-Shirt, then moved closer. She just said: "Wow. These are way bigger than mine. Do you like me touching them?"

Sarah said nothing, but she was blushing. Rob had barely processed fucking one sister, now he was facing the promise that all three of them were going to have fun together.

Sarah ran her hand up the inside of Kelly's thigh, stopping when her finger touched the fabric of her little sister's panties. Feeling the warm dampness there, she rubbed gently and looked for permission but Kelly's eyes were closed, her head back, so Sarah had her answer. She pulled the crotch aside, flicked her sister's clit. Kelly twitched and gasped aloud, looking down at her sister's face.

She stroked Sarah's lovely long hair and pressed gently on the side of her head. She was trying to urge her sister up into a kiss, but Sarah misinterpreted and instead leant downwards to lick the length of her sister's downy pussy. Kelly squealed, shuddering at the intensity of the contact. She glanced at Robbie. He had got his tool out and was gently stroking himself. Then she let her senses go as her sister's tongue found her wetness, lapped at it, and flicked her clit with the tip of her tongue.

Kelly was burning, speechless, breathless at the unimagined pleasure her sister's tongue and lips were giving her. Sarah kept it up for a minute or so, then took the role of teacher.

"Hey Rob. Come learn."

He scooted over as Sarah pulled Kelly's panties off, tossing them aside. Kelly was on her back on the floor with her thighs wide apart, knees bent, with Sarah beside her now holding the delicate lips apart as Robbie got into position. He was clumsy at first, licking like a cat on cream, until Sarah's whispered encouragement helped him learn.

She said: "This is the other thing I've been thinking about all day."

Kelly had never dreamed of anything like it. Her pussy burned, her clit was like an electric button. Her brother's tongue drove her to extasy as her sister's fingers rubbed the hood around her clit. Kelly's hands pulled at her puffed nipples almost cruelly, as another kind of sensation welled in her loins.

"I'm gonna cummm!"

Sarah whispered "Cum then baby girl. Let him make you cum..."

"Ohh FUCKKK!" Kelly panted hard, clenched her hands behind her own knees and bent her back inwards as her climax rushed upwards. She nearly fainted when she came, grunting and panting like a little animal. She felt her pussy throb, thought she'd peed maybe, but oblivious to everything else except the waves of pure pleasure pulsing through her whole being.

Somewhere in the fog she registered that her brother was licking her pussy while her sister stimulated her clit. It was hot because it was them. Wrong, taboo. Incest.

Then inevitably it faded almost as fast as it had rushed upon her. Kelly looked down at her brother's sopping face between her thighs. He was licking still, watching her, while Sarah stroked her hair and titties. She was slick with sweat. Sarah bent to kiss her sister and their tongues met. Sarah's still had some of her own salty juices on it. Kelly liked it - the taste, and the naughty knowledge that she was tasting her own cunt.

Still trembling slightly, she resolved to get more of that taste so the obvious choice was to kiss her brother. His face was lathered with her cum and she found its thick, earthy salt a definite turn-on.

Poor Robbie felt like an ice cream being licked all over, his hand still on his cock, and again he became the bystander as Kelly made up her mind and urged her sister to squat over her face. Sarah had been hoping for this. She wasn't sure if she wanted to fuck her brother - she hadn't crossed that line yet, but she was damn sure she wanted her sister.

As Sarah got into a 69 position, Robbie helped his big sister get her white cotton panties off, somewhat awkwardly. Her pussy was tiny, bald, more like just two pink folds of inner flesh peeking from a delicate mound. Robbie was jealous of his little sister - he wanted to taste that pussy too but there would be time...

Sarah lowered herself gently. Kelly strained her neck upwards and made tentative contact with her first pussy. Her sister's pussy. Gaining confidence, she seemed to know where to lick and where to nibble. In seconds Sarah was groaning obscenities: "Oh god. My cunt's on fire. Oh baby girl, yesss. Just there. F-Fuck that's good."

She tried to give her sister as good as she was getting but could only manage a few seconds of cunt-worship at a time, so intense were the feelings her little sister's tongue were whipping her into.

The girls shifted onto their sides, each having their head on the inside of the other's thigh with the other leg crooked up. Robbie saw his chance. He knew the delights to be had inside his little sister's quim, now he ached to discover the treasure his big sister hid between her thighs. Sarah was focused on Kelly's lapping and didn't realise Robbie's intentions until she felt a bluntness pressing at her pussy entrance from behind. She still wasn't sure she wanted to go that far with her own brother, but the time to protest had passed. Robbie pressed and slid inside his sister half way. Her hips instinctively pushed back at the hot spike inside her, then he was all the way in. Sarah gasped, then grunted as she felt Kelly lapping down there, sometimes contacting her clit, sometimes licking her brother's shaft, depending upon which flesh presented itself.

She kept that up for a minute but everything seemed to get in the way. Kelly rearranged herself to scissor her sister's face, so now Sarah lapped at Kelly's pussy while her brother fucked her sideways, holding one leg to his chest. Kelly gently massaged her sister's clit with one finger.

Robbie watched his cock slide in and out of Sarah's quim just as he had with his other sister the night before. He felt on the verge of cumming all the time, so engorged was his cock, and he vaguely wondered if his big sister was as careful as she'd urged he and Kelly to be. Could he cum in her? Would she let him?

Kelly meantime was breathing heavily again. It seemed she got really hot by having her pussy licked. Her free hand went behind her sister's head to hold it against her pussy as a second oral orgasm flicked through her. Sarah guffed and fumphed gasping against her sister's crotch as her own climax built. Her brother's cock was heavenly. She realised how much she had longed for a good fuck these past years, and now she knew she'd be getting it from her brother whenever they wanted.

Kelly's cunt spasmed as she came, then her swollen clit became hypersensitive so she drew her loins away from her sister's face. Seeing Sarah was edging closer, she cupped both those delightful orbs in her hands and hefted them, then squeezed and twisted her sister's nipples. That sent her over the edge and she became dirty wild.

"Mmmfh...gonna cum...on...my brother's cock...so fucking goood...oh here. Here. Here I cummmm"

She bucked and thrust at Robbie so much that he had a hard time staying inside her, so he stopped thrusting and just pushed in hard, holding her thigh next to his stomach, and let his sister grind out her orgasm on his cock. Her cunt was liquid heat, her eyes burned into his as her hand went to her clit and she furiously wanked herself. "Oh Fuck. Cumming againnn. Stay there Rob. Pleease."

This time she squealed loudly and froze against him. He felt her thighs ripple and watched her flat tummy jerking in time with the pulses he felt around his cock.

It took some lovely seconds for her to climb back down, but now he wanted his own release. Just as Sarah's orgasm faded, his boiled up. She was still in the afterglow but she had enough composure to pant: "Not in me, Rob."

So he ground in her until there was no time to lose, then pulled out and jacked himself. His cum shot up Sarah's tummy, splashing cream on one breast, as he groaned and spurted again leaving another jizz rope beside the first. He thrust his hips with each spurt and managed to hit his sister's melon tits and leave a puddle underneath them. Then he collapsed back onto his knees, and just looked with awe at the bald, glistening pussy that he'd just fucked, raw pink from his fucking, but still open and luscious.

Kelly was giggling, Sarah smiled and laughed briefly with her. But Robbie was speechless, still basking in the warmth of his recent ejaculation.

Kelly was curious. She knelt over her sister, who seemed to know what she wanted. Sarah offered her cummed boobs up to her little sister. Kelly hesitated, then licked at a creamy glob. She tasted it like a baby testing a new flavour, tasted again, then went all-in and licked the whole length of one rope of her brother's cum.

Robbie watched her, his cock still throbbing gently from its recent release. Sarah giggled with her sister. Kelly got another idea. She licked the other long rope, making her sister shiver, then offered her tongue to her. Sarah was game. She opened her mouth and let Kelly lick the cum onto her own tongue, then they kissed like teenagers - all tongues and slurps, giggling as they did.

Robbie wanted a piece of it, so he positioned himself so his juiced cock was between their lips. Sarah had no hesitation, but Kelly was less sure she wanted a cock in her mouth. So Sarah engulfed it, took it deep, then licked under her brother's shaft. She kissed Kelly like before, and Kelly realised she had nothing to fear and copied her sister.

They shared their brother's cock, trying to keep him hard, but eventually it went to half-mast and they left him alone, at least for the moment.

Kelly and Sarah knelt opposite each other, exploring. Kelly's fingers were in her older sister's cunt, while Sarah kissed and played with Kelly's little titties. Then Kelly stroked and kissed her sister's hanging orbs, jealous of their size but also aware that her own were little islands of pleasure buttons. Everywhere Sarah touched sent tingles straight to her sopping pussy.

12