Three Siblings and a Farmhouse Ch. 08

Story Info
A new normal, incest forever.
2.8k words
4.64
31.3k
50
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NobbySon
NobbySon
2,267 Followers

All characters engaged in sex are over 18.

*****

Days and then weeks went by. Rob and Kelly didn't do anything together. Sarah and she kissed, fondled a bit, even Sarah and Rob cooled it for fear of upsetting Kelly.

She and her new boyfriend Jason spent a lot of time together. Rob even saw them fucking once in the long grass down beside the bottom paddock, but left them alone. It was mid-autumn, and warm days gave way to chilly nights. Storms would soon signal the change towards winter.

Kelly dressed in a smart, feminine style when she went out now but still worked as hard as any man. Then one day, she casually announced over lunch that she had broken up with Jason. Sarah asked: "Why?"

"I like him a lot, but we both said it isn't enough. It's by mutual agreement, as they say."

"Sorry Kel. Anything to say, Rob?"

"Yeah, sorry it didn't work out. Nice bloke, Jase."

Their sister surprised them both: "Might try Steve Wallis next. Word is he's hung like a horse."

They gasped at her, open-mouthed, for some seconds before her wry grin gave her away. They laughed with her. She sipped her tea and said over the rim of the mug: "Rob's still my favourite fuck-toy though."

Sarah spluttered her tea out and laughed, Rob blushed. Kelly had come a long way from a timid tomboy to become this self-aware, confident woman: "Fuck-toy, is it? You're gonna get a spanking, if you keep that up!"

"Hear that Sarah? Still thinks he can..."

She squealed as Rob lunged for her. The teacup smashed on the ground, but as always she had no hope of escape. He wrestled her onto his knee and smacked her behind twice. She giggled and protested. Sarah joined the game: "Do it right, boy! Smack her bare arse!"

He yanked her jeans down, she pretended, as always to struggle and protest. Her knickers were next. Rob slapped one buttock, then the other. Kelly tried to cover them with her hands, squealing all the time, and earned two more smacks.

Rob rubbed the bum he loved so much, then simply reached between her legs to put two fingers in her pussy. It was wet. She moaned at his familiar, long-withheld touch. She stood, faced him, and let him finger her, gently rocking as her arousal grew.

Sarah stooped, helped her step out of her jeans. She unbuckled her brother's belt, unzipped him, pulled his pants down. Grasping his cock, she said: "You want this, Kel?"

She didn't answer, she just turned away from him, squatted, and guided it into herself. She sat on his cock, rocking with her hands on the tops of his thighs. Sarah knelt in front of her, pushing her thighs wide apart. One by one Kelly planted her feet outside her brother's. Now splayed open, Kelly luxuriated in her siblings' love as Sarah licked her sister's clit even while she rode her brother.

Kelly moaned, grasped her tits through her top, then pulled it off and put her brother's hands there instead. With her own she steadied on his thighs again, and rode his cock a little harder. Hard inside her it was intense, but her sister's tongue was making her wild. She bucked so much that Sarah had to keep looking to see where her target had gone, to be rewarded with moans of pleasure each time she found it.

Rob didn't care for anything except making sure his sister came. He knew by now when, and how hard to push. And Sarah knew exactly how to send her sister wild - she'd done it many times before.

Kelly was lost in lust. She mewed, squeaked and moaned through her teeth. Words formed in her mind that clarified things forever: I don't care how much I love another man, but I need my brother's cock. And I'll never stop loving sex with my sister. This is me. This is everything I... Oh fuck. Here I cum...

Thoughts flashed away to be replaced by pure, guttural, primitive sensations. She knew Rob knew what she needed to make her cum. She said simply: "Now!"

Rob pressed up, held, pressed some more. She was completely filled. Her pussy lips stretched aside to take his whole cock inside, and she wriggled and impaled herself on it. Sarah knew to leave her clit alone now and rubbed each side of it, fast, reaching under with her other hand to press a finger in her sister's puckered ass.

"Oh my fucking goddd. Oh yesss! NNnggeeeaaaaahhhhh!"

Rob laughed proudly as his sister's orgasm ripped through her. She jerked, her thighs closed and opened, he felt her pussy ripple and twitch. She shuddered some more and swore: "Ff-Fuck yesss!" Still she slapped back at his thighs, her hips again riding hard. She sat down, bent her head low then threw it back. Her little tits jiggled and jerked. She tensed, shivering, lost in the aftershock of the volcano of her cunt.

She twitched gently for some seconds, all three of them in silence. Kelly rode her brother more gently now. Sarah kissed her lips. Kelly reached for her sisters breasts, hanging low, and rubbed her nipples through the coarse fabric of her shirt. Sarah unbuttoned it and threw it, and her bra, aside. She cupped her hanging breasts together and offered her nipples to Kelly, who eagerly nibbled and bit at them.

Kelly bobbed up and down, fucking her brother, nibbling her sister's nipples. It was heavenly. It felt like she was floating, not cumming but not fading down either. Rob just kept his gentle pressing. She realised how easy they all were with each other, how familiar. She knew if she did...that with her pussy - yes, he'd twitch like that. And if she bit Sarah's nipple like this... yes, she moaned and sucked breath through her teeth. Nobody was racing for the next orgasm, everybody was giving sex, not just having sex.

She took over proceedings. "Rob, lay on the rug." He did, she positioned herself facing away as before and sat back down on his pole. She pulled her sister over. Sarah understood. Standing between Rob's knees, she put one foot on Kelly's shoulder and pushed her cunt forwards. Kelly was the fuck queen - gently riding her brother and now licking her sister's pussy.

Again she reflected on how much she knew about them. If she kissed Sarah's hood, like this, then sucked on her clit... Yes, it made her shiver like it always did. But if she did it too often, it lost its effect.

She bobbed on cock, licked pussy, until both were breathing heavily. It was what she'd been working towards. She got off Rob, and edged her sister towards him. She whispered to her: "Put it in your bum. Here..." that magic tube of lube appeared again. Sarah lubed her brother's cock, her own ass, and settled back. Rob knew he was just a cock for the moment, and couldn't have cared less. His time would come.

Sarah gingerly, awkwardly found the angle and slipped steadily down, swallowing his cock with her ass. When she'd stretched and began gently rocking on the hot rod that impaled her, Kelly lay down between her legs and began licking her pussy again. Sarah tensed quickly, shivering at the tongue contact. Keeping her knees way apart, she allowed Kelly full access to her cunt just as Rob had full penetration of her ass. His hands fondled her tits now. She felt fulfilled, completed - the attention of both of her siblings was not unusual, but now it was everything right.

Kelly had made sure she was well revved up, and saw the first thigh-jerks that signified Sarah's imminent orgasm. Her moans were more animal than usual, maybe because of the dick in her ass. Kelly played her trump card and pushed three fingers hard in Sarah's pussy, still licking around her clit and sucking it into her wet lips. She held it there, sucking on it like a miniature penis. Sarah shook, her tits jiggling like jelly, ripples of pleasure crossing her body, tingling in her nipples, and pulsing gently in her core. Climax was near, but it came upon her so slowly that she almost couldn't bear it.

As her mind faded to mist, all she knew was the cock in her ass, the invasion of fingers in her pussy, and the concentration of pure extasy in her clit. She guffed out breath and sucked it in, moaning in her throat like a mystical priest, the pulses becoming stronger, faster, welding into one big gush.

Her thighs shot closed, opened, and she squirted. Kelly finger-fucked her furiously and was rewarded with another squirt. Sarah's eyes were screwed shut, head bowed, as pleasure coursed through her. She let lose, pissing hard and cumming, the cock in her ass suddenly joining the ripples and adding pulses of its own. Her brother was cumming in her ass too, and it flushed her into a renewed high. Her mouth was wide open but she could make no sound. Every muscle was at a high pitch, tense, rapturous, waving through orgasmic ripples that coursed through her core, until, finally, it was done. It faded rapidly, she almost collapsed. Kelly fondled her breasts, caringly now, helping her to climb back down to earth.

Sarah looked at her little sister: "Oh you little minx! Wow!" She still rocked gently, but Rob's cock was retreating fast. She lifted her hips slightly, so it popped out onto his stomach. She sighed at the sensation of it, then rubbed her pussy along it wetly. The wet flesh was still erotically charged, sensitised, and it prolonged her pleasure. She couldn't help grinning, biting her bottom lip.

Rob was sore from the hard floor, but wouldn't have interrupted these moments for anything. He looked at the ass he'd just fucked, watched his creampie slide out, watched his sister's pussy lips glide along his member and stroke it wetly.

Kelly said: "I gotta pee." Sarah replied, "Me too." Rob wanted to go watch, but contented himself with just laying back in the afterglow. Life was pretty fucking good.

Autumn dragged into winter. The farmhouse was drafty, damp at times. Sex between the siblings was always under covers, or occasionally in the bath. They longed for the late Spring, when the mornings were crisp and cool and the afternoons balmy and warm. Kelly and Sarah didn't pleasure each other much, but occasionally one or the other would have Rob on top, under the blankets. Sometimes he spooned one while the other kissed and fondled her, but the air was chill and it cooled their desire.

In the Spring frosts, they crunched around the farm. The dams froze over on the coldest mornings. Ever playful, Kelly goaded them into agreeing on a swim in the duckpond. It was a natural spring so the water was clear, not like the muddy dams, but it was very cold. Following her to the edge, dressed only in blankets, Kelly dropped hers, and splashed naked into the pond. Immediately her nipples and goosebumps showed the frigidity of the crisp air. Sarah was next. She giggled as Kelly splashed her, fruitlessly trying to stay warm by clenching her arms over her breasts.

"Come on Robbie, you wimp! Get in here."

"You know what the cold does to a bloke's tackle, right?"

"Yes. Stop stalling. Get in here."

He dropped his towel, embarrassed at the retreat of his dick and balls, and waded in. His sisters shivered, their legs pink with the cold.

"OK," Kelly said, "Head under then we can get out. One, two...three!"

She and Sarah dipped down, and came up spluttering. Rob had welched. The girls looked at each other, then mercilessly splashed him until he was soaked. He tried to grab them, but they had skipped past and got out of the water. He gladly followed, the cold so intense that his lungs burned.

Sarah said: "C'mere ya wimp. I'll warm you up."

Rob stumbled towards her. She was stroking her pussy, but she wasn't thinking sex. When Rob got closer, she said: "Kneel. The cold made me need to pee. You want it?"

She need not have asked, he was always going to say yes. He knelt. Sarah bent her knees and pushed, shortly a stream of hot piss splashed his chest and stomach. It steamed off him, hissed as it hit the frost. Kelly put her hand in the stream: "Wow! It's almost hot. Give me some!"

She knelt beside her brother and received her share. Sarah swayed her hips side to side to share her stream between them until she'd finished, She wiggled he drops off, then looked at Kelly. "You got any?"

"Yeah, I think I could."

She took her sister's place. Rob's cock rose despite the cold. Now it was Kelly' piss that splashed him, then his sister, and back again. Equally hot, it too splashed and hissed on the frost. Hers was a long stream, Rob had been kneeling in the frost so long that even the pee on the ground had gone cold against his knees.

Kelly finished. Rob stood, Sarah was part-way up when he said: "No way. My turn now. Kelly, if you please."

Kelly knelt, kissed her sister, then held her tits ready to receive her brother's urine. It took a couple of false starts, but then it came on, hard and strong.

His sisters turned their heads inwards and kissed, passionately, while he pissed on their tits. His erection made aiming difficult, so occasionally he splashed one or other's face. They baulked when he did, then resumed kissing.

Then the adventure was over. Each had peed on the other two. Kelly grabbed handfuls of frost and washed her tits with it, giggling and shivering at the cold of it. Sarah rubbed frost on Rob, he did it to her. They went inside, shivering, and argued who'd have first shower. Kelly won. Rob took Sarah into his blanket, to warm her up. She stood there shivering against him, but what little body heat they had left began to work.

Being this close to his naked sister had its usual effect. Sarah felt it against her stomach. She gripped his dick and eased it to her pussy. Only the tip was in, but they gently stood fucking, delighting in the heat of each other's genitals against the cold air.

Kelly appeared. "OK, I had a quick one so who's next? Oh..."

She saw the shapes in the blanket rocking, and knew they were fucking. She knew she was too short to do that, even Sarah was only just tall enough. Sarah smiled at her sister: "This is nice. His cock is hot where it touches, because my skin is cold." She pressed her mound at him while she talked. Kelly left them to it and went to dress in some warm clothes.

Rob pulled Sarah closer, bent his knees and fucked her with more vigour. She revelled in the heat of his rod, still cold all over her body, but increasing in arousal.

"Just like that, Rob. I think I'm gonna cum soon. Just keep doing it like that."

He did. He saw her face, recognised the signs, thought he was going to shoot too soon. He tried to slow, but she pulled him into her. Maybe she was closer than he thought...

A few seconds later, she gulped, gasped, sighed, then trembled in a little orgasm. It triggered his own. In his haste, he pushed but fell out of her and ended up jizzing between her ass cheeks. She giggled, then told him his cum was even hotter than his piss. She slapped his bum, kissed him, and left him to go shower. There was still work to do.

Kelly made hot tea. After Rob's shower and his tea, they went to their various tasks.

Days skipped by, then one morning the crisp Spring air was replaced with the first warm breath of summer. It was a Monday. They had all day to enjoy it.

Sarah dragged Rob and Kelly out into the weak sunshine. She stripped off, undressed her brother and sister. She hugged them both and told them: "Now the warm weather's here, I just want to fuck. Both of you. Either of you. We'll get the work done and pay the bills, but just think. A whole summer of sex."

They stood in a triangle, holding hands. Kelly laughed at her romantic sister. Rob smiled at her happiness. Sarah took hold of his dick, knelt, and put it in her mouth.

That was their tryst. Through the Spring, the Summer, and onwards, the two sisters and their brother gave each other such pleasures as only those who have known incest can understand.

NobbySon
NobbySon
2,267 Followers