Three Sisters Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack takes mum out on her birthday they have sex.
2.1k words
4.35
38.8k
57
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers

The next two weeks flew in. Jack loved every minute of it. He loved George, George was an Actuary, he had worked with Jack's grandpa, but there was also George Snr, George's father, he too had worked with Jack's grandpa. After the Second World War, they had set up the Jersey office, George Snr, was an Actuary also, he was now in his eighties and still took an active part in the business.

Once over lunch, George Snr asked, "Jack, you're at University, what are reading?"

Jack replied, "Law, my finals are next year, then I start an accelerated Accountancy course for two years. Next year, hopefully, I will have a Doctor of Law title."

George Snr, replied, "May I suggest to you that you also study for an Actuary degree, I believe that this would be easily attainable for you, it would also help you a lot during your life. To have these three degrees is very rare."

Jack decided to spend his summer in Jersey; he was learning so much. He had six weeks left before he restarted University, Aunt Jo was returning home the next day, she decided to work at home for a week then come to Jersey for a week so she would be able to spend another three weeks with Jack in Jersey. She was enjoying sex so much.

Jack learned so much about the business and his grandpa during the summer, George Snr, told him about how he had set up the 'Careful Investor', this was aimed at anyone who had money to invest then they should invest it with Grandpa's Asset Management Company. Jack liked the idea; the company still had the copyright on the name. Jack later upgraded the company's Web Site, it now gave all financial news but also gave unbiased general and political news, all leading television and mainstream newspapers were fabricating news rather than providing impartial reporting. Jack used the staff that he had in Jersey and London offices to edit the 'Careful Investor', which was aimed at young investors, it went from initially zero subscribers to over half a million in a month.

Jack was now back at University, he was receiving invitations to appear in all sorts of television programmes, he was now a household name, and money was pouring in daily from young and old investors. Jack then decided to write his first book, which he called the 'Careful Investor', George Snr, helped him a lot with it, George Snr, wrote the Foreword, it was published just after Jack graduated with his law degree. The invitations from television companies increased considerably as did the offers to have his column in various newspapers. Jack was now getting into a world that he knew that he could control.

At home, Jack and Aunt Jo, we're very discreet, no one had any idea that they were lovers, it was good for both of them. Jack now spent all his holidays in Jersey. His grandpa, had a villa on a cliff, just outside of St Helier, Jack loved it there, he could relax, he was able to concentrate there, he was now writing his third book, he could transform his thoughts into words very quickly.

He kept in contact with his mum more often after she told him that she only saw him at graduation ceremonies for his latest degrees. She was joking but knew then he must keep her better informed into what he was doing.

Things started to fly for Jack after his Accountancy Graduation, through George Snr's intervention. He received his Actuary Degree, Jack Snr, was the Honorary President of the Institute and Facility of Actuaries, this changed Jack's life, he was appointed to Boards of prestigious companies around the world, he was always on television but the most crucial thing was grandpa's very successful business was growing by leaps and bounds.

Aunt Jo helped Jack a lot; she was now managing his diary; that was not an easy task. Jack knew that he must keep his profile high as it meant so much to the business. He was travelling a lot; he would only see Aunt Jo when he was home, everything was still done so discretely, Jack was now nearly thirty-five, he knew that he had to slow down or risk burnout. Fate played its hand; there were a few surprises for Jack.

Jack was in Jersey; he was putting the finishing touches to his latest book. He had a phone call from Aunt Jo, who told him that in the last year she had only been with him eight times. Jack had been surprised at this, as it had been a busy year for him. Aunt Jo told him that she had met a guy online and that they were now dating. She also said to him that she would continue to look after his diary. Jack wished her well, then continued with his work on the book.

The book was published, it was so successful, Jack, had the knack of being able to summarise, current problems in lay man's terms, so everyone had an understanding of it. Jack, returned home, he was now living in his grandpa's old Penthouse, it was a magnificent home with unbelievable sea views. On his third day at home his mum phoned to say that his father was in the hospital, he had very aggressive cancer, things weren't right for his father. Jack was closer to his mum than he was to his dad. Jack visited him every day in the hospital; he died eight days later.

Jack saw Aunt Jo and her boyfriend at the funeral; he was not impressed with him at all; he was cheap and nasty; he had no class what's so ever. Jack, honestly felt sorry for his Aunt. A couple of days after the funeral, Jack's mum visited Jack; she told him that her lawyer's had an offer for the family villa, which was far too big for her now. A developer was going to develop the villa into a Hotel; he was paying a reasonable price for it. Mum wanted to stay with Jack until she found a suitable apartment. Jack had agreed immediately and offered any help that he could. Mum moved in with Jack three days later.

Mum was wonderful; Jack had a housekeeper, who looked who made his breakfast five mornings per week, looked after his laundry and the cleanliness of the apartment, she occasionally prepared Jack a Supper. This changed when mum moved in, mum was talented in the kitchen and loved to cook. Jack was soon looking forward to his evening meals.

It was mum's birthday in ten days. Jack asked, "Mum, on your birthday. I want to take you out for a meal, where would you like to go?"

Mum answered, "Jack, when I was a child, my father had a cottage along the coast, close to the Grand Hotel, every summer and Easter holidays were spent in the cottage, we all loved it. Every Saturday afternoon we would go to the Grand Hotel to swim in the pool then we would all dress and have dinner in the restaurant, I would like to go to the Grand for lunch, you must book a window table, the views are beautiful. I would love it if you took me there."

Jack replied, "Mum, I'll book it now; I'd like to go there with you."

Jack made the booking; he also followed Aunt Jo's advice; he had once asked her what she would like for her birthday? Aunt Jo had replied, "Every woman in the world loves lingerie, and so do I."

Jack had spent a considerable sum on a voucher at an excellent local lingerie boutique. He also had bought a beautiful bouquet which he had hidden on the balcony so that he could give them to his mum the following morning. Jack was sure his mum was looking forward to lunch the next day as over dinner mum had said, "Tomorrow, is a suit and tie event, remember, best bib and tucker."

Mum was in her dressing gown, as usual, at breakfast the next morning. Mum was visibly touched when Jack gave wished her a Happy Birthday then gave her the voucher and flowers. After breakfast, mum had an appointment at the hairdresser at nine. Mum told Jack she would be ready to leave at eleven-thirty for their reservation at twelve.

Mum looked gorgeous when she walked into the lounge where Jack was sitting; her outfit showed off her voluptuous figure to perfection; she was so like Aunt Jo; they both had enormous tits. They arrived at the Grand; the Valet Parking took their car away. They had a window table with magnificent sea views, Jack had pre-ordered a bottle of Pink Champagne, as he knew his mum loved it. Lunch was exquisite; every course was a delight. Over coffee, mum asked, "Jack, on the way home, is it possible if you could drive me through the village where my father had the holiday cottage, I know mum sold it after dad died, I wonder if it is still there?"

They drove to the small fishing village; it was three miles from the hotel. The cottage was still there; it had a For Sale sign on a board in front of it. Mum got excited when she saw it, she said, "Jack, could you arrange a viewing, I would love to see inside it again, rather than an apartment that might be the place for me?"

Jack phoned his lawyer and asked him to arrange a viewing for tomorrow morning; no names were to be mentioned, the lawyer had a client interested in the property. Two minutes later, the lawyer phoned back to say a set of keys were on the way to his office; they could be picked up this afternoon.

Mum then asked Jack to drive to a small parking area with several benches; the views were amazing. Mum said, "The number of nights that I've watched beautiful sunsets from those benches. Jack, I must thank you, I went into the lingerie shop this morning, they were so happy to see me, I spent your voucher and a lot more, they have beautiful things there. When I was thirteen, I needed a DD cup bra, so did May and Jo, we all had massive tits. I bought some bodysuits today, they are amazing, they're so comfortable, and they make my big tits look beautiful, thank you."

"I'm glad that your happy with your purchases, mum, I'd like to come with you for the viewing tomorrow, is that ok with you?"

Mum replied, "I'd love you to come with me, that would be nice, then you'll learn more about my early life. Jo, May and I used to come out here and sit on the benches; boys would be hanging around. Mum warned us that our big tits would attract a lot of boys, they did, but they weren't our type, to say that they were agricultural was being kind. They thought that to maul a women's tits showed how masculine they were, we were always polite then said good night and walked home, if they only knew that if they had been gentler, they would have got so much further."

Jack then very gently cupped his mum's left breast, he was hardly touching it, he leaned forward, his mouth was two inches from his mum's mouth, he said, "I love your big tits mum, I love big tits, thanks for giving me the heads up on how you like them played with, I'm sure that you'll enjoy what I do with them."

Jack then so gently ran his thumb over mum's hard nipped, mum leaned forward then buried her tongue deep in Jack's mouth. They tongue kissed and kissed for ten minutes then mum said, "Jack, I love how you kiss, let's get home, or I'm going to have sex in a car for the first time in my life."

The drive home was unbelievable, mum had Jack's cock out within seconds, she couldn't believe the size of it, mum said, "I haven't seen many cocks, but that's the biggest that I've ever seen, let mummy make it hard for you, so it's ready when we get home, baby, sucking cock always makes me wet so I'll be ready for you when we get home."

When they arrived home, no time was wasted, they were both naked in seconds, Jack was surprised how tight mum's body was, it was so similar to Aunt Jo's though mum's tits were slightly more prominent. Mum said, "Jack, I haven't felt this hot in years, this is naughty, and I love it."

Jack kissed his mum then said, "Mum, I love your body, it's amazing for your age, I love your big tits, I'm the that I'll never get tired playing with them."

They kissed again, passionately with so much affection, mum said as she led Jack to her bedroom, "Baby, take me any way you want, I need it so bad, come, baby, fuck mummy hard."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers