Three Sisters Pt. 03

Story Info
Jahidah’s birthday, Dinar's mystery.
4.4k words
4.59
10.6k
11
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains incest/taboo, FemDom, BDSM, non-consent/reluctance/mind-control and altered realities. It may also contain traces of irreverent humor, cultural critique, dragons, space travel and time warps. The sole purpose of all this is to have one male character have lots of sex with multiple FemDom partners and maybe a sub-male or two. Don't believe everything you read, and don't play on the freeway. End of Warning.

****

I woke up in Rasiyah's room. I was tangled in Rasiyah's long legs. Narina was shaking me, waking us both up. "Get up you too. Today is Jahidah's 18th birthday. We need to break her in right."

"Oh yea, let's do it," Rasiyah said groggily waking up.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"You'll see," Narina said.

I pulled on my shorts and a T-shirt and followed the girls to Narina's room that she shared with Jahidah.

"Shh," Narina hissed with her finger to her lips as she eased the door open. We crept into the large room. There were matching desks and two full sized beds along opposite walls. Jahidah was sleeping in one bed. Narina and Rasiyah approached the sleeping figure of Jahidah. When they reached the bed, Narina quickly climbed on top of Jahidah straddling her, facing her feet. Rasiyah grasped Jahidah's arms before Jahidah was fully awake.

First came tickling. With each twist and struggle, Jahidah lost more and more of her blankets. When the blanket was gone, Narina pulled off Jahidah's pajama shorts. Jahidah tried to kick, but Rasiyah and Narina each held fast to one of her legs and slowly spread them, moving Jahidah's hips to the edge of the bed. I was fascinated by the full labia and thin crop of hair covering her mound. Narina moistened two fingers and plunged them into Jahidah's pussy. Jahidah whimpered but didn't say a word. It looked like my sisters were well practiced at this game.

Narina pulled out her fingers and motioned me closer. She pointed at my rising cock and then at Jahidah's pussy. I stepped closer and Narina pushed down my shorts and smeared my cock with her wet fingers. I slowly entered Jahidah's pussy for the first time. She was tight, but moist and ready. As I went deeper, Jahidah said "Oh, what is that?" "D, D, Dinar, is that you?"

"Yes, it's me," I replied.

"It's, your, so big. Ah, ahh."

I bottomed out and Narina said, "Faster Dinar, harder." Narina rubbed the little nub of Jahidah's clit. I saw Rasiyah straddling Jahidah's face, rubbing her pussy on Jahidah's mouth. Jahidah shook and I heard her muffled moans.

I picked up speed with Jahidah's feet pointing to the ceiling and shaking with every thrust. With Narina's fingers rubbing hard and fast on Jahidah's clit, Jahidah soon screamed into Rasiyah's crotch and spasmed on my cock. I basked in this most intimate massage and Narina said, "Keep going, let's make her cum again." Narina's kept rubbing and Jahidah thrashed her arms and legs. Jahidah moaned and whimpered, but Narina and Rasiyah held on tight. Jahidah seemed to have one long, drawn out orgasm.

I pounded in and out faster and faster. Narina's fingers were a blur while Jahidah twisted but could not get away. After a few minutes of this, Jahidah tensed, almost screaming into Rasiyah's crotch. Narina didn't slow down, so I didn't either.

Finally, Jahidah went limp. Narina said to me, "Now put it in her ass, she will love it." I slid out of Jahidah's sopping pussy and gently pressed at her back door. There was a little initial resistance. She moaned and feebly kicked her legs as my cock, slick with her juices, squeezed through her sphincter. I plunged in and out, working my way deeper with every stroke.

Jahidah seemed to be trying to talk around Rasiyah's cunt, but we couldn't understand her. Rasiyah climbed off of Jahidah's face and made her way to my side at the foot of the bed. Narina twisted around pushing each of Jahidah's knees down to her breasts. Jahidah's asshole was tilted up and I had a better view as I sawed in and out.

Rasiyah reached over and played with Jahidah's open pussy with both hands. Rasiyah put both of her index fingers in Jahidah's cunt and spread them apart. I could see the shape of my flared cock head moving on her rectovaginal septum. Rasiyah bent her head down and licked Jahidah's clit. Jahidah was reduced to incoherent whimpers.

Rasiyah bent lower and I heard slurping and sucking sounds. I could still feel Rasiyah's fingers rubbing my cock through Jahidah's septum. It was so tight in there, I felt my muscles clench and release in a powerful orgasm. I stayed there twitching, buried in Jahidah's ass.

Rasiyah moved away and returned with a towel. As I slowly pulled out, Rasiyah wiped my dick off and wiped the cum dripping out of Jahidah's asshole.

"Wash yourself off and come back here, quick" Narina said to me. I rushed out without grabbing my shorts off the floor, glad that I didn't have to lick up the cum mess this time. I would have gagged.

After going to the bathroom, I walked back into Narina and Jahidah's room. All three sisters were naked. Narina was sitting on the bed with her legs spread wide. Jahidah was kneeling on the floor with her head between Narina's thighs. "That's right," Narina said, "I made you cum, so you need to get me off. Oh good, Dinar is back. Sit next to me Dinar."

I sat down on the edge of the bed. Narina said, "Jahidah, suck him hard again so he can fuck me." Jahidah moved over to service me. Her warm mouth felt good on my cock. When Narina noticed my cock was hard, she squatted over me on the bed facing Jahidah's kneeling form and aimed my cock at her cunt. She sank slowly down on my member. "Get back to licking my clit," she told Jahidah.

I was wondering what Rasiyah was doing, then saw her climbing on the bed. She lowered my torso on the bed so that I was laying down and put a foot next to each of my shoulders. She braced one hand on the wall behind me and lowered her crotch to my face.

I licked up and down Rasiyah's labia and sucked on her clit while Narina bounced and ground down on my crotch. Narina was moaning loudly as she took pleasure from Jahidah's mouth and my cock. Soon Narina shuddered and collapsed. Panting heavily, Narina rolled off me.

Rasiyah slid down my slick and sweaty chest and mounted my throbbing cock. Just as Rasiyah started her turn bouncing on the bed, the door opened.

"Ah good, there he is." my mother said. "Girls, I'm sorry to bail on your birthday plans, but I can't skip this last-minute business trip. I need to leave soon, so let me have a quick go and I can be at the station on time." She shrugged her robe off her shoulders and onto the floor.

Rasiyah stood up and my mother took her place, sliding down on my slippery cock. "It feels so good. Oh, I'm gonna miss this while I'm gone. Thanks for working him up for me. Take good care of him for me while I'm away." She bucked her hips forward and back and rubbed furiously on her clit.

After a couple of minutes, my mother's breath hitched, and her vagina squeezed my cock. Her cunt gushed and squirted, then she lifted off my cock. I was on the verge of orgasm and then I squirted in the air. The girls gasped, and someone's hand pumped the last squirts out of my hard dick.

"Next time, I'll take Dinar with me. It would be good if I can show him off." my mother said as she left.

Rasiyah took me in her mouth, sucked and twirled her tongue around my glands. This elicited loud moans, gave me intense pleasure, and kept my cock hard. She then sat on my lap, facing away from me, impaling herself again on my tired member. She vigorously bounced and ground down on my cock, making up for her lost time. Narina and Jahidah seemed to be helping Rasiyah along. After a while, Rasiyah grunted and slumped forward, her vagina spasming on my cock.

The girls were laughing and hugging each other as I caught my breath. Drained and exhausted, I stumbled down the hall for some clothes and a shower.

Doctor Wahibah came after breakfast and had me sit on the couch. After some meaningless chit chat, out of a pocket, she pulled out a silver chain with a large clear blue stone at one end. "Gaze into this stone." she said as she slowly swung it back and forth.

In what seemed the same instant, I heard Narina saying, "Oh, he already does anything we tell him."

Doctor Wahibah scolded, "Never interrupt. You can break the flow of consciousness."

"Yes Doctor," Narina said meekly.

"Dinar, stand up and take off your shorts," the doctor said.

My mind felt a bit foggy, but I did as she said without thinking about it.

"Narina, why don't you come here and fluff him up? I want to see how much he has grown. Have you ladies been giving him the medication and using the pump?"

Rasiyah replied, "Yes for both, just like you showed us."

Narina had me hard and pulled off my cock with a pop. "Good," the doctor said. "I think he is the right size now. You can stop using the pump and I will reduce the medication to a maintenance level. Since you are having a weekend party, I'll leave you with some extra horny goat weed just for this weekend. Dinar, sit back down."

I sat on the couch and Doctor Wahibah pulled my legs until my ass was near the edge of the seat. She lowered her mouth to my cock, sucked it and rubbed the shaft until I was as hard as I could get. She stood, turned her back to me, lifted her skirt, and lowered her pantyless pussy on my cock, engulfing me with her warm cunt.

"Mmm ahh, you ladies have done a good job." she moaned, sliding up and down. She rode my cock for several minutes then drenched my lap with her discharge as she spasmed, squeezing me inside her.

The Doctor stood back up, letting her skirt fall and hide her wet sex. She turned to my sisters and said, "Keep up the good work, see you in two weeks." She looked at me, snapped her fingers and said, "Wake up Dinar."

I had wondered why I didn't remember most of the doctor visits. It seems that I was being hypnotized and fucked. The doctor didn't need to hypnotize me for that. I felt embarrassed and reached for my shorts on the floor. My sisters giggled.

As it was Saturday, my sisters and I took our time sitting around the table eating lunch. The conversation was mostly Rasiyah and Narina discussing their classes. Suddenly there was knocking at the door. Jahidah jumped up excitedly and rushed over to see who it was. There was a short, hurried conversation in the doorway, then Jahidah returned to the dining room and introduced her friend Bahisa along with Bahisa's brother Hamim.

Bahisa and Hamim were both fairly short. Bahisa was thin with long light brown hair, fair skin, and a short blue skirt. Hamim was covered in a chador, a full body cloak.

Narina said, "Let's get that thing off of him and see what we've got to work with."

Hamim took off his chador with more help given to him than was strictly necessary. Underneath, he was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. His eyes got wide as Narina surprised him by squeezing his left butt cheek.

Jahidah asked her friend, "Would you like a bite to eat?"

Bahisa answered, "No thanks, but I'd like some coffee. Hamim, help fetch us something to drink."

I led Hamim into the kitchen. Hamim was very friendly and we chatted while fixing coffee. Hamim said, "Bahisa has something important to tell you, but she has to wait until you two are alone. People's lives are at stake. It's very important that you keep it secret." Hamim carried his sister's coffee to her as we walked back into the dining room.

Rasiyah was asking, "When will Ghazia arrive? I'd like to have some fun."

Jahidah replied, "She said she had something to take care of first this morning, but she could be here any minute."

Narina said, "She better get here quick. I've got some things I'd like to try."

That last comment made me nervous. Narina was nastier than anyone else I knew.

I had refilled a few cups of coffee and we were still sitting around the table when a final knock was heard at the door. Jahidah squealed, jumped up, and ran to let her friend in.

Ghazia was short and stocky with jet black hair. She was wearing spandex tights under loose fitting shorts and a tight-fitting shirt. Her braless shirt showed off her muscles, and perky nipples atop small, firm breasts. She had a confident and intoxicating bearing. She smiled at me when she caught me openly staring and my dry tongue let me know my mouth had been open.

I awkwardly stood up, preparing to go to the kitchen and get her some coffee when Ghazia was suddenly in front of me grabbing my arms. Ghazia brazenly looked me up and down and said, "Jahidah, to say he is cute is an understatement. You have been holding out on me." I felt my face turn red. Ghazia loosened her grip on my arms and slid her hands down and around either side to squeeze my ass cheeks, pulling me close to rub her breasts on me.

Rasiyah said, "Damn Jahidah, your friends are horny." Jahidah laughed, but Ghazia just smiled.

"Would you like anything ... to drink?" I asked nervously, her face inches from mine.

"Maybe, let me see what you have to offer." Her hands rose to the waistband of my jogging shorts and pulled them down until my cock swung free. I was frozen, a shocked look on my face as this person I just met grabbed the base of my cock and slowly sunk to her knees eyeing me appraisingly. "Ok," she said. "I'll take some of this." The other ladies gasped as Ghazia took the head of my cock in her mouth.

I looked at Hamim, hoping for support, but he just raised his eyebrows, smiled and shrugged.

"Ok Ghazia, you'll have to wait for your turn, like everyone else." Rasiyah said. "We can play a game for it. The person with the highest score on this 12-sided dice, gets to have their way with one or more other people for say 20 minutes."

Of the girls, Jahidah and Bahisa each rolled 12. Ghazia, after a disappointing roll, handed Hamim the dice. He rolled a 2, then handed the dice to me. I was surprised to roll a 12. The first runoff had Bahisa and I each with 11. The final round had me beat Bahisa with a 6 to her 5.

Bahisa raised her eyebrows at me with a pleading look, but I turned to Ghazia and nervously said, "Ghazia, you can finish the blowjob you were giving me." My sisters laughed out loud. Ghazia smiled, walked around the table, grabbed my hand and led me to the living room.

Ghazia stood me in front of the couch and slid down my shorts to my ankles. She pushed me back and pulled my shorts off my feet. She spread my knees apart and grabbed my cock. She smiled, then engulfed my cock in her mouth. She worked slowly on my cock, sucking licking and playing with my balls.

I heard the dice rolling on the dining room table. There was laughing and talking, but I couldn't understand what they were saying.

I was in ecstasy for a long while, then over my shoulder Rasiyah said, "Times up."

Ghazia and I both moaned, "Aww." Ghazia gave me a hand up and turned to go back to the dining room.

I reached for my shorts, but Rasiyah snatched them up and said, "You won't need these anymore."

Hamim's face was slick with cunt juice and he was wiping it with a cloth napkin.

Rasiyah rolled first and got a 12. No one else came close to her score. She whispered with Narina for a while and then said, "Here's what I want: Dinar on the couch, Jahidah on top, and Hamim from behind."

Jahidah started to protest, "But Hamim isn't ... and I'm not ..."

"I know Jahidah," Rasiyah reassured her. "That's why he will go in your ass. Follow me, I'll show you how. You'll like this."

My cock quivered in anticipation of something new and exciting, swinging from side to side as we followed Rasiyah into the living room. Rasiyah and Narina laid me back onto the couch and spread my knees as far as they could with my feet still on the floor. Rasiyah sucked my cock just a bit to insure it was still hard.

"Mount him," Rasiyah told Jahidah. Jahidah lowered her warm cunt onto my cock, guiding it in. She rocked forward and back, getting the feel of it moving inside her.

"Now lead forward," Rasiyah told Jahidah while hands slowly lowered her shoulders. Jahidah's face was next to mine and she kissed me passionately. I couldn't see what was happening, but I felt hands brush my balls and extra pressure above the base of my cock where it entered Jahidah's pussy. Then I felt Hamim's cock slide next to mine while Jahidah sucked in a lung full of air through her teeth.

I heard loud smacks on a bare ass. Narina was saying, "I've been so looking forward to watching this."

Someone else was saying, "Fuck her harder!"

I could barely move. My cock was stuck like it was gripped in a vice. I could still feel Hamim's cock moving in and out, but I realized it was on the other side of Jahidah's rectovaginal septum. I didn't relish the thought of rubbing cocks with Hamim, but it stiff felt a little like that.

Jahidah was moaning and mumbling incoherently. Then I felt Hamim's cock stop and spasm. Hamim let out a scream and pulled out. Jahidah let out a deep breath and sunk further down, relaxing on me.

"That was the hottest thing ever," someone said. "I want to try it."

"You have to win the dice roll first," Rasiyah said. "Everyone who still wants to roll has to make it back to the dining room."

Jahidah stayed on top of me and I could see Hamim on the floor. Everyone else left and I heard the dice again. Then Ghazia cried out in triumph. "I get to fuck him," she exclaimed.

Rasiyah and Narina gently lifted Jahidah while Ghazia held me in place. Then, Ghazia dropped her shorts, revealing a large gap in her spandex showing her vulva and ass. She propped her left foot on the couch near my left thigh, bent her knees, and guided my still hard cock partway into her cunt. Her muscular legs tentatively pumped slowly up and down. "Oh God, he's big," she said to no one in particular. "What are you feeding him?"

Narina replied, "Doctor Wahibah had him on a few supplements for a while, but not anymore. Any bigger and he would be uncomfortable."

"No kidding, I don't know if I can take all of him now," Ghazia said, cautiously sliding more of my cock inside of herself. Her cunt was tight, and I could feel it's walls pulse with pleasure. At about halfway in, Ghazia lifted and slid up and down to that same level, driving me crazy wanting deeper pleasure. On a down stroke, I lifted my ass slightly off the couch to meet her thrust. She moaned, "Oh, you are a naughty boy." She reached down and fondled my nut sack. She pinched and pulled on my stretchy skin. "You better behave. I don't want all of you in me just yet."

I was forced to endure her slow, teasing, mind numbing pleasure for what seemed an eternity that I barely registered the dice rolling on the table. I heard Bahisa say, "My turn, but I'd like a bit more privacy."

Jahidah said, "You can use my bed." Ghazia lifted herself off of me and Bahisa grabbed my hand to lift me off the couch. Jahidah took Ghazia's other hand and led us to the room she shared with Narina.

Jahidah whispered to us, "I'll stand guard outside the door so you two can have some privacy for a few minutes."

Ghazia led me to the bed. She said, "I have something important to tell you, but we need to have some sex, or someone may suspect something is up." The lay down on the bed with her short skirt bunched up around her hips. She spread her legs to show me that she had no panties. Her labia glistened as she spread them with her left hand. "Come on, we need to get started." I slid inside her well lubed vagina.

"Ugh! oh that's big," she moaned. "Go slowly, so, oh, so we can talk."

"So, what is it you want to tell me?"

"It's about your father, he is not dead."

"Ok, but he's been missing for years."

"W-we know where he is."

"And where's that?"

"He's been taken into the Supreme Leader's harem. Keep going. Oh yea, that's good."

12