Three Sons Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so, when he began sending his second emission into her, a thunderous climax exploded in her own mind and body, and she let out something close to a shriek. She shook uncontrollably as she felt that seed pouring into her rectum, and her tremors continued even as James's discharge came to an end. But he remained firmly buried in her, his hand keeping on fondling her pussy so as to give her as much enjoyment as he could.

At last he pulled out of her, and she emitted a little cry of pain as he did so. But she was so stupefied with pleasure that this was a small price to pay. But once again, as she settled down, an immense feeling of awkwardness came over her.

She rushed up from the bed, snatched a nightgown that was lying on an easy chair nearby, and covered herself as best she could. She headed toward the bathroom to clean herself up, saying over her shoulder:

"Your brothers are going to be back pretty soon. You'd better get dressed. And wash that thing of yours before you do so—with soap!"


12