All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 107'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 197 Comments (Page 2)
mikecflmikecflover 5 years ago
He's back

Tefler is doing some final editing on 108 so you will probably hear from him soon

NewnotsureNewnotsureover 5 years ago
Darn just can’t wait

Keep it up now we wait till you have your much needed family time Tefler

ms904191ms904191over 5 years ago

I hope you release the next ch soon tefler

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Longer waits

It seems like the longer the time between chapters, the better and longer the next chapter is. Makes the wait for the next one pretty easy to deal with when I know the longer it takes the better it will be.

Thanks for the great read, looking forward to more.

Slyyder74Slyyder74over 5 years ago
Buying your books

I love this story so much, I decided to buy the books. Please hurry to catch the books up please.

ms904191ms904191over 5 years ago

No update tefler ???????

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanover 5 years ago
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Tension break. It had to be done.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 5 years ago
The Reason for Tefler's Slowdown:

Yes, Tefler went on a 4 day vacation...but there is more to that story.

Well, now that Tefler has put it out in public....

This is why he has been a bit out of reach: His wife had a major shoulder injury and he had to take care of both her and the kids during school break. As we all agree, family comes first...but since wife is back in commission and child is in school, things should smooth out for him now.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 5 years ago
@txtraveler1960

So let me get this straight: You slap the Author in the face in public because you are (not) his business manager, then thank the Author and then tell him to keep his schedule or you will bitch at him about it again. And then you tell the rest of us to shut up about calling you out on your out of control egotism.

Yeah, how is that control issue working for you in real life? LMAO

mikecflmikecflover 5 years ago
So you know

Tefler had some family commitments this week that took his time.

mikecflmikecflover 5 years ago
So you know

Tefler had some family commitments this week that took his time.

mikecflmikecflover 5 years ago
Sorry

About the duplicate post, thought I hadn't hit post the first time when it didn't show up when I checked back later

bob9bob9over 5 years ago

I get that Tefler doesn't owe us anything but at the same time I don't believe that a quick explanation is all that unreasonable to ask for. Even if he didn't want to talk about his wife's injury here (speaking of which, I hope she's doing better now), he could have easily just said "kids are home for the summer and I have less time to write for now" or something similar. Any indication that a) there was a good reason the chapters have slowed down, and b) the slowdown would improve eventually instead of becoming the new status quo, would have been nice and wouldn't have taken more than a minute or so of his time to post.

SIJGASIJGAover 5 years ago
Complaints

As a fellow TSM addict I understand the stress of waiting for the next chapter. However, that is no excuse for all of the complaining and whining down here. Just let Tefler write, that's how we get this amazing story. If you all start becoming toxic like this the story quality will either decrease because you take away from the fun and enjoyment that Tefler gets from writing this series. Or he will just stop posting all together because nobody deserves the harshness and stress that we his audience are showing him. It is all of our collective responsibilities to make our feed back as positive or, at the very least, as constructive as possible.

Thank you all for you're time.

mikecflmikecflover 5 years ago
Tefler only

let that out sometime yesterday in response to a patron's comment. As for taking a minute to post something here, when you need to take care of family concerns as well as make sure money is still coming in, for me the last thing I would be thinking about would be to also take the time to send a message to the site that people read for free. I became a patron only last month so I feel I still see both sides. Family and earning come first, it always did for my family.

bob9bob9over 5 years ago
@mikecfl

I don't buy that at all. He still visits the website every now and then to post chapters and occasionally read the comments. He could have easily made a quick comment during one of those visits. Also if what you're saying is correct, he didn't address it on Patreon either until recently. I would say he definitely owes at least a comment addressing the slowdown to people who are effectively his paying customers.

mikecflmikecflover 5 years ago
bob9

Tefler has kept his patrons up to date on the story and chapter releases. He did not share his wife's shoulder issue until yesterday. Also, I have tried to update here when new info is available because everyone wants to know what is happening but if you don't see it when it first post you miss it. Go back through my post for this chapter to see.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 5 years ago
Wow

Just wow.

Perspective, empathy, appreciation, and patience are not antiquated virtues.

I could understand if everyone here was paying for the service.

Think about this for a moment ladies and gentlemen. Some (not most, I understand) are getting one hellava good story for free but complaining about the fact the author is not writing fast enough (though he writes quality work faster than any professional writer I have ever seen) and/or the author doesn't keep them on speed dial.

Again: Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Common’ Baby! Daddy needs a new Chapter!

(Pulls my imaginary 10” Handle)

The three portholes into another Dimension flashes by....

And no new Chapter...

(Dejectedly turns away)

And kicks rocks...

~~~The RedbarreN

bob9bob9over 5 years ago

@mikecfl

I don't expect Tefler to reveal personal details like his wife's injury, and I never would. That's his business and I completely understand if he wants to keep it private.

About keeping up to date with chapter releases, that's not what I was talking about. I'm talking about how the output has dramatically slowed recently. All I really wanted to hear was something like "my output is going to be slower this summer but it should pick up again afterwards". Anything to assure us that this wasn't going to be the new status quo.

@PLR

Honestly, it's like you're addressing your comments towards a vague concept of an impatient reader that only exists in your mind. Everything you accuse me of wanting from Tefler is such a ridiculous stretch that it bears no resemblance whatsoever to what I actually wrote.

I didn't ask for him to pick up the pace, and wanting a single comment saying "my output will be slower for the next few months" isn't even remotely analogous to wanting to be kept on speed dial.

In the future, please try to actually read comments before responding to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
this is what is wrong with the world.

Tefler is one of the most prolific writers on this site and the quality of his work is outstanding to say the least.

Anybody who is complaining should just stop reading and find something better. Instead we as a society have become so self centered and greedy that we expect the would to ask how high when someone says jump.

Here is an idea,. All of the complainers become authors and start to create a story and let's see how you do. Please show us your amazing talents in action.

ML

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsover 5 years ago
Family ALWAYS comes first!

Take care of your family Telfer. Youve never left us hanging and you never will. The next chapter will be here when its here. And FYI, its only been 18 days since the last post. His schedule lately has been about ever 21 to 28 days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
*Face Palm*

As usual with any public comment board it has to come bickering.

No one is more keen for the next chapter as I am, as I have been here since chapter 3.

IRL always should come first, I am a family man myself and my family and any issues that arise comes first. I do hope your wife is feeling better, my own wife is due for major surgery at the end of October so I really do understand your situation :D

However! All that some commentors want is communication whether direct from Tefler or not doesn't matter. But a small comment from those on patron or even an editor giving a small update on progress is not a huge ask imo.

Again thank you for you time and effort Tefler in spinning this absolute epic tale :D

CeruleanBlueCeruleanBlueover 5 years ago
I dont' understand some people...

Tefler owes us absolutely nothing! We aren't paying him anything here except the occasional compliment. We are not entitled to expect anything - not a set output schedule, not an explanation of anything, and certainly not any personal information. I await his next chapter as eagerly as anyone here, but it boggles my mind that some readers have developed such a misplaced sense of entitlement. I'll echo the sentiments of some other commenters and say that truly impatient readers have several options:

A) continue to wait patiently and preferably politely

B) find other stories to fill the time. They may not be as good as TSM, but there are still lots of lovely stories here on the site.

C) pay for a Patreon membership if you find the Literotica publishing schedule not to your liking

D) buy the amazon books to help support Tefler

E) leave or at least find other authors to pester with your toxicity

I'll end my rant on a more positive note with wishes for a quick and complication-free recovery for Tefler's wife.

mikecflmikecflover 5 years ago
Anyone

I have just recently become a patron and have tried to keep people here updated within reason. I won't do spoilers and also am trying not to go beyond just some timely info. As I suggested to bob9, when waiting for the next chapter you can check if I have posted any info. Sooo, Tefler was doing some final editing on 108 as well as trying to finish his next chapter for his patrons. I will try to help with info when I can, hopefully that will help with some less than polite attitudes from a very FEW readers here. All patrons started as free readers here so we understand the addiction but some of the comments go a little far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Has 108 been submitted to lit?

I've heard it was complete... has it been submitted here?

All this drama and it could just be sitting in the moderation queue.

I'm chomping at the bit for it too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please stop

Mike and PLR, will you please shut up. We dont find any document where Tefler gave you his managership. Before also we found you were doing so much brouhaha that it is not Tefler but you were writing in his place. There was so many unnecessary talks and disturbing readers.

Please be cool and stop your managership for next 5 chapters. without you we managed fine from a long time and we will continue. If reqd you can see the pressure on other great writers like 800lbgorilla jc_the_continuer and others.

Let Tefler handle his media. All will be fine.

bob9bob9over 5 years ago

It would be nice if just once, a reasonable request could be posted in these comments without being followed by a bunch of sanctimonious nonsense that only serves to attack strawmen. I guess that's just too much to ask from this community.

Newsflash: making a request is not the same as making a demand. The fact that Tefler doesn't owe us anything doesn't mean we aren't allowed to ask for things (within reason, of course). In particular, asking for an update isn't even remotely similar to demanding that the chapter be posted, and it does not constitute a complaint about Tefler's output, despite what certain users seem to mistakenly believe.

Seriously, grow up and find something more productive to do with your time than defending your favourite author from slights that only exist to you.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 5 years ago
LOLs at the attempted jibes.

Mike (lately) and I (over an extended amount of time) both have given updates here about chapters, as well as given insights into what is happening behind the scenes as a courtesy. And as far as 'managing' Tefler, not happening. I do support his efforts and make no apologies for it.

Not sure what was meant by that btw. I have never spoken for him nor attempted to make anyone think I was. And I challenge you to find anywhere I did so...gonna be a long and unfruitful search...lol

Also: I don't know about those who are complaining, but I have personally suggested around a dozen ideas and concepts that Tefler has incorporated into his story and been told publicly and privately by Tefler that he appreciates them. So I think I will stick to my guns on those issues, tyvm.

I no longer post those ideas here because often they would be spoilers to those who do not have access to the last chapter(s). But before Tefler opened his Patreon account, If you care to look in the comments sections of the chapters here, you will find several of those ideas brought to life in later chapters.

And since I have been a regular contributor to chapter posts for well over two years now, between us, I believe I am not the one who is a newcomer here. If you read all the posts of all the chapters as you read through, you would have known that.

Talk about not reading posts....

Winks....have a great day.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 5 years ago
bob9

Then state it as a request, with appropriate tone rather than in the way it was expressed....easy fix.

As a help try: "I feel" rather than "I want", do not add comments about firing people when making an observation as the person did to whom I was speaking, use "I was wondering if" rather than "you need to".

Just try some plain courtesy...like not telling others who may call you out for your brash comments to shut up because your opinion is more important, again, like the poster did to whom I was responding.

That post was deleted in case you didn't read it...so I am pretty sure it was not appreciated by the author as well...else it would still be up...but perhaps the author had another reason for deleting that post from his story comment section.

In short, be appreciative and polite. And if not, EXPECT to have it thrown back in your face...simple, right?

sailorchamp24sailorchamp24over 5 years ago
PLR and others

I personally want to thank you, Mike, and others who keep us up to date. I've always enjoyed your commentary and your posts are some of the only ones I regularly read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Popcorn and Beer Drama

Wow, reading the comments has been just as much fun as reading TSM. LOL!

Ya'll cut that shit out now and play nice.

LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you Tefler

AS much as I find myself jonesing for the next chapter, I fully realize that you post here out of the kindness of your heart and probably a desire to put your work out to people who appreciate it. I'll wait. The story is so good its worth it.

I wish I could afford to join Patreon but I can't right now. So I re-read the entire story between new releases here.

Some folks apparently don't have the strength of character to shut the fuck up and wait patiently for a FREE and GREAT story! Glad to see that a bunch more people do.

Thank you Sir! Your work is appreciated.

bob9bob9over 5 years ago
@PLR

This is more of a general complaint than a specific one, because I see certain users whining about "complaints about Tefler's writing speed" or whatever in practically every chapter's comment section when the stuff that was actually posted is perfectly fine.

To address what's happening in this particular comment section:

Again, you seem to be confused about what exactly you're responding to. I said "I want" once, and I'll take your advice about it under consideration, but none of the other stuff applies to me at all. The posts I wrote are still there, you can go and actually read them if you don't believe me.

You're lumping me in with other people just because I made a similar request to theirs. I never talked about firing people, that was the guy whose comment was deleted (yes, I did read it before it got deleted, and I thought it was rude). As far as I can tell, every person who isn't on your side here is the exact same person to you, and you're treating me as if I'm that person. If that's not the case, your comments are indistinguishable from those of a person who operates that way.

I expect rudeness to be thrown back in my face, but what I don't expect is to have rudeness thrown in my face over things that I never actually said. Get over yourself and stop being so sanctimonious. I'm not going to sit here and read lectures about politeness/perspective/empathy from somebody who decides to attack people based on things they didn't even say. Try improving yourself before demanding the same of others.

BigDog167BigDog167over 5 years ago
Like a bunch of puppies.

Sometimes I think we act like a bunch of puppies waiting for the next chapter. "Has it been submitted yet, huh, huh, has it???" Then of course there is always one or two that get testy and grumpily. On the bright side, it just shows how good of a writer Tefler is, that so many follow him and are waiting eagerly for the next chapter, even if some do get annoying by being impatient.

SIJGASIJGAover 5 years ago
Intel Needed

Hey everyone, how will I know when the next chapter is submitted for moderation? I know some you wonderful people post updates but I was wondering if/how I could get that information myself?

Thank you!

mikecflmikecflover 5 years ago
SIJGA

Gigzur is who normally post when a chapter hits moderation and also gives a time that it should go live here. If he see's your post he may help. To those that posted thanks for updates I appreciate it. I don't understand why but some have expressed they were displeased with updates that weren't from Tefler so hopefully when they see my login name they won't read any of my post. Thanks for the positives. mikecfl.

thalt992000thalt992000over 5 years ago
Hasn't been this much drama

In a while not since the whole Etaski drama. Wasn't that about 2 years ago now lol. He will post when he can I've been waiting now almost 2 years for one of the other story i loves next chapter but the author has a lit of health issues he has to get straight( finalstand) so I have learn to be patient☺.

Larry Hopper (thalt992000)

TheTorontoGuyTheTorontoGuyover 5 years ago
@SIJGA RE: Moderation

To see if a chapter is in final moderation, change the URL for the page from the current chapter to the next chapter. In this case, change 107 to 108. Delete the question mark and everything after it. If the chapter is not in moderation, it will between a page not found error. If it is in final moderation, it will say so.

Once the chapter is in final moderation, it tends to go live about 3am in the morning Eastern time, but it can be somewhat earlier or later than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SIJGA

Basically, you just take the url and change the chapter number to the next one, if it hasn't been submitted, you'll get a 404 error, if it has, you'll see a message saying that it's pending approval.

ms904191ms904191over 5 years ago

No update from tefler ????

TREK1TREK1over 5 years ago
Tefler

According to your patreon comments you've finished chapter 108 already on September 2, what is the hold up to post it on Lit then or why is it been held back.

Tef, I would like an answer from you please if anything NOT from the idiots who speak on your behalf. I will not comment if they reply. I've been with you and TSM since the beginning and it sucks that we don't hear from you on here anymore or rather hardly ever. Like I said, unfortunately I cannot join you on patreon.

Hoping to hear from you Tef.

TK

OmniferisOmniferisover 5 years ago
5 *'s

Love the series and really looking for the next chapter Keep up the good work.

TeflerTeflerover 5 years agoAuthor
Chapter 108

Hey everyone,

I've been on a roll with chapter 110, so hadn't got around to publishing 108 on literotica. I'll glance through it tomorrow to make sure I've done all the edits, then submit it for moderation.

Chapter 109 is basically one huge battle, so that took a lot of effort to wrap up, especially with various ongoing family issues. :-)

Tefler

TREK1TREK1over 5 years ago
Tefler

Thx for your reply, looking forward to reading 108 soon but more important, I hope your family and yourself are all ok again. Thanks again for a wonderful story

All the best.

TK

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Natives are restless......

Thanks for the update Tefler, maybe ppl will settle down and refocus on the task at hand which is enjoying this phonemonial saga you've chosen to bestow upon us....

Dion.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks

Thanks Tefler. Despite all the whiners you're one of the most prolific authors on this site. They should try waiting for Lien Geller to update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Chapter 109 is basically one huge battle"

Hey! No spoilers! ;-)

Mr_GodMr_Godover 5 years ago
Yooo

That's great news... 108 coming really soon and 109 is going to be an epic... Really made my day.

Thank you for update @tefler. Hope your wife gets well soon.

Regards

Mg

TarlosoTarlosoover 5 years ago
Thanks

As an avid fan of this story I just want to add my thks for the update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
thanks for the up date

with 108 coming out soon and 109 a big battle and the like with 110 not far off WOW good to know your loved ones are ok well done thank you ZEKE7474

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Still no update about when are you posting the ch or weather you have already submitted it tefler

Please clarify kinda confused here

Also you know I have noticed posting ch on literotica has become a low priority for you

I hope you make your presence more noticeable here and if you could speed up the posting of ch on literotica that would be marvelous

A month between the ch being posted kinda drags the mood

Used be a week then 2 then 3 and now it's been 4 weeks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Soon gonna stop

Let's face it guys, sooner or later tefler is gonna stop posting his stories here. It even makes sense, people are willing to pay good money for his stories and it isn't fair for them that the same stories be available to others for free. Someday this is definitely going to stop. And moreover tefler is now not that interested in literotica, he doesn't even replies to comments like earlier and we even have to almost beg for the update on next chapter. I would suggest either join patreon or go for his books or else move on of it. It has been an awesome journey. I will always admire tefler as a great writer and a great person too. Really love this series and I m gonna enjoy it as long as he keeps on posting here and will always be greatfull for sharing this masterpiece with us. After that I won't be joining patreon but if I can then I will definitely buy his books. Still waiting for his next chapter. Thanks tefler once again. I really appreciate your work. Keep growing and take care.

mikecflmikecflover 5 years ago
Check Tefler's

post, he put out info on the 14th.

TeflerTeflerover 5 years agoAuthor

I submitted chapter 108 a couple of days ago, as I said I would in my last comment. Literotica doesn't process submissions over the weekend though, so it'll probably be up on Tuesday.

I was away on vacation, so there was a delay in chapter releases.

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great story

wont lie and say it doesn't matter about how quick new chapters are added but its always great to see a new one

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story from a creative writer

Thank you Telfer for another great chapter. As ever I am left with questions and a growing need to read the next chapter. While there appears to be some inpatient readers I can and will wait. I appreciate your chapters are getting bigger (without compromising quality I might add) and so the frequency of posting will of course change - for me it is worth it. Compared to some other writers who appear to have abandoned their stories or left us hanging for months if not years you do well. I hope some of the rude and ungrateful readers who make entitled demands do not sour your attitude towards Literotica and you stop posting your writing here or even making comments. It is clear to me that there are a number of people who post here who like me appreciate the efforts you make and the story you are weaving. Again thank you Tefler and great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Its with the moderaters

Should be with us soon

GigzurGigzurover 5 years ago
Chapter 108 Moderation

108 is now awaiting moderation.

It should be approved in about 19 hours.

It is currently 7:17 AM CST.

GigzurGigzurover 5 years ago
Chapter 108 Moderation

108 is now awaiting moderation.

It should be approved in about 18 hours.

It is currently 7:58 AM CST.

GigzurGigzurover 5 years ago

Double posted for some reason. Thought the first one didn't go through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
We need 109 too, tefler.

Don't make us wait too long , bruh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks for the update!

Thanks for the update Tef!

Can’t wait for 108, and an epic battle 109!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Snacksize and the reaction in regards to the pod queens actually made me LOL.

3c1ipse3c1ipseover 5 years ago
Soul forge?

... as in using souls to power it? I can't see John doing that... hopefully you have a very creative solution to that problem.

Horseman68Horseman68over 5 years ago
This Epic Becoming Even More Astonishing.

Started re-reading again at about the middle of the story and am now up to this point just to refocus and to get better appreciation. Would not have imagined the depth and magnitude to which this tale has grown. This epic is like re-reading Red Storm Rising again in its breath. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
HUH?

Why would a nuclear fission reactor explode? Did someone sneak a bomb into it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lynette lies...

More lies of omission! She may not have been penetrated, but she did suck him off and dreams of carrying his babies!

ramblin2020ramblin2020almost 4 years ago

@Horseman68 - Interesting comparison to Red Storm Rising. I had not thought of that and was thinking more of Peter Hamilton's work but I like the idea. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Actually I dont think Lynette ever did suck John off...

I could be wrong but weren't all of her feedings 2nd (pussy...breast...) hand?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fleet Admiral Lynette Marie Devereux, was caught up in sappy rom-com set of circumstances, just like Alyssa tried to warn her, but did she listen? No flat out lies, and no BJ's either. And as stated by another anonymous commenter, she did drink from a pussy, a breast, and from Jades' hallowed out/straw-like fingers. So no hanky and no panky. I hope the two Admirals can get over this bit of adolescent behavior and properly govern the T-Fed Empire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Now why would an old nuclear fission reactor on Tasmaris Prime explode? Was it something in it's atmosphere that caused it? Did some politico-terrorist smuggle in a bomb?!! Maybe they've got exploding animal life on that far flung world? It was just said that the old fission was destroyed in an explosion 10 years prior, and no real replacement, ( -implied: nor was the scattered radiation fully cleaned-up), of that powerful power plant in the intervening years. Maybe they could use a few of T-Fed's old ship power cores to provide power now that the fleets ships are all going in for upgrades. The old cores would still be relatively powerful and should sell for fairly cheap, price wise!?! Maybe?*But if a bomb did not get in or very near the power plant, how did it explode?) Inquiringly yours, ;-) TTFN

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithalmost 3 years ago

The explanation of the explosion of the nuclear fission reactor on Tasmaris Prime 10 years previously,.. now current 21st century technology does not explain a fission power plant exploding,.. the only thing that I can think of in this 28th century, erotic Sci-Fi, sexy space opera, is that somewhere during the next half of a millennium, some bright engineer managed to combine some of the space ship industries ship's power core tech into a long established fission power plant design, creating a fairly cheap power plant for the colony worlds, which is what could have allowed an explosion, maybe?,.. after all Calara makes bad guys power cores explode all the time,.. ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A lot of focus on side characters in this chapter... Too much, IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lynette and Charles would have a more mature discussion. It was to childish for them.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 2 years ago

RE: Nuclear fission reactors

Current use of nuclear fission reactors essentially make them into large steam engines, using water vapour as a catalyst to drive huge turbines and turn that into power. Being that this story is set 700 odd years ahead of our current date and it's set in a fictional world that probably doesn't mirror our own, can we just accept that their reactor technology might be a little different to what our current understanding is? They have ship reactors that are large spheres, that slot into place and are just connected with cabling to their various systems. Maybe we should just accept that how they handle nuclear fission is a little different? Maybe they use a different isotope in their chain reactions or maybe in that universe physics is different? Because it's fiction and the author can make something behave exactly how they want.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

Regarding the exploding Nuclear Fission reactor on Tasmaris Prime, 10 years previously in this story's timeline: Okay, this is a wonderful work of fiction, and what the story's author says, goes... And that's it? No logical explanation? And no illogical sabotage of that (older?) Fission power plant... well okay, I am loving this story, and I can forgive Tef from having gotten a little brainwashed by his 20th century, UK education, a lot of people are misinformed and biased by lies passed on by the people that we thought we could trust, SMH, it is sad that we cannot expect competent education of our children in all areas, but earlier and present politics have long lasting repercussions... ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

* On page 1, the dumbass John finally thinks about what I had been saying many chapters ago - look for advanced tech from the progenitors "dig up stuff from old Thrall (progenitor) sites". * The Glowing Queen's presentation ot the forge workers was very cool! * It's kind of neat how we are seeing stories on all power levels: the normal folk, the Lions and Lionesses, and being told the story of the progenitors who were at the peak of their power. * I found it wierd that soldiers would win stellar clusters for running away from certain doom to report in. I could do that much! * I like swords. They spend a lot of time practicing with swords. I am dubious that a sword could compare to the a tachyon rifle (supposed to go through shields) or a reaper cannon. * I like a litte complexity in the story, but this is getting detailed enough that I need a glossary of who is who.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I bet that hover Jeep does not use metric fastners

NSFW999NSFW999almost 2 years ago

Found a small inconsistency in the material used for training weapons. They are made from Invictium and not Crystal Alysium as stated in this chapter.

Other than that a great chapter as usual. This is my fav story here.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 2 years ago

@ Anonymous and detailed story.

This story is now more of a serial, a space soap opera if you want. So yeah there is a broad outline of a story direction and the story then just meanders along staying within the outline. I read a thing on another website from 2018 (or there abouts) and it was Telfer replying to a message and Telfer said” The plan is to have TSM finished within 6 months and then start another story in the same universe.”

So this story has taken on a life of its own. Given the change from a long story with an end into a massive story and universe with no real end in sight means that yes things that were set up in the start will get forgotten and even trickier is routines or procedures and lore setup and established when the story started can now be getting in the way of the story itself. One thing is the nymph only taking 1 swallow to be linked same as the Malari. When the new nymphs were linked they had to write in a thing bringing it up and then excusing it for some random reason. Daeus ex macina. God out of the machine, an over 2000 year old Greek plot device that ties up lose ends and then sweeps them under the carpet. Or in old Greek times a god came out of a box, killed the bad guys and resurrected the good guys, play saved and crowd cheers, job done.

So I’m saying be prepared for more Daeus ex macina to right the story, fix holes and otherwise keep it all working. This might be things like Dana (a Goddess name) just discovering a new massive laser weapon the tachyon lance. They want 40 but remember they only just and after more plot devices, managed to fit the last turreted beam type weapons due power limits. Now they want 40 massive off the chain TL guns that are exponentially more powerful than a nova lance. And the NL is off the chain for power consumption. So PD is some box that regulates power the Zero Point regulator. These aren’t nuclear devices so thermodynamics in king. The energy in the conduit out of the core enters the ZPR and then leaves to go to the gun, thermodynamics says there can’t be more energy after the ZPR than before. So it doesn’t make more power and the power supply is a problem. Maybe the power is cleaned up so it’s more effective, less lost to heat maybe. But it stands as the Zero Point Regulator is the plot device out of thin air, literally, to fix the power problem. And there will be more in the story.

Just roll with it.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

Regarding the exploding Nuclear Fission reactor on Tasmaris Prime, 10 years previously in this story's timeline: Okay, this is a wonderful work of fiction, and what the story's author says, goes... But just how did a Fission Power Plant explode? Was a bomb brought in, ... maybe they got a few used T-fed ship power cores and hooked them up to increase the plants peak power output, and that's what exploded (Tef is always destroying spacecraft, in battle scenes, by hitting their power cores and disrupting its containment bubble, and releasing all that compressed heat and radiation--plasma, all at once), ... if Tef could explain this not really believable background tale of a Fission Plant exploding, I would be happier. As a Fission Plant can melt down, ... but it cannot explode, those are two very different things/ ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really? Has the story been advanced AT ALL, with these 19 pages of boring non-action??? You keep introducing other threads, other stories, more characters, etc. Boring sex, day-to-day minutia, new people we don't care about... it's boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

branched out in a few too many support characters. Scenes shifting all over multiple solar systems with little support to the "blowjobs in space" theme.

I guess it is part of the sci-fi idiom to allow the unrealistic ans absurd. get stuck in the plot? pull some shit out of your ass (arse for y'all brits). Don't forget the constant apologies, recriminations and self-doubt.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The trankarans were able to just take out their power cores and replace them with ashanath ones? Neither species had made any changes whatsoever to their cable design in 10,000 years???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The whole "i want to see if you just like me for my body" thing is bs. Of course a guy isn't going to be interested if you look like a potato. We have a word for people we like but aren't sexually attracted to, they're called FRIENDS.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Loved the way you've developed a cast of characters outside the main ones and I guess they're all going to figure in future story lines and forthcoming battles.

klondeikklondeikabout 1 year ago

i think the enshunu were a thrall species

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

Tasmarus Prime: "A Fission reactor explosion a decade earlier had obliterated the planet's largest city and rendered a large portion of the arid continent uninhabitable. The veteran officer scowled, well aware of the corruption between the planetary governor and the shady corporations he'd contracted for maintenance that had led to this catastrophe." Okay, that is an explanation that makes no sense, unless a bomb was smuggled into the Fission Reactor, a deliberate act of vandalism / terrorism. I understand that this is a work of fiction, but, ... Tef has written this as if a fission plant (with poor maintenance) could explode, which is ridiculous, .... ;-( TTFN

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"That sounds sensible,"

ranec1

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ahhhh I love it. I almost love it. I wish the Lynette Charles reveal had a bit more.. I don’t know what to it. More than her just blurting it out and that’s it. Aaaaa. It’s so good but damn it after all that buildup for several chapters it was over way too quick.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith10 months ago

Okay, .... Alyssa with pointy, Kyth'faren, ears, ... just please her John, ... ;-) ttfn

CreepythinmanCreepythinman8 months ago

Nugrok froze and his lime-green face turned a peculiar shade of pale-green, somewhat like a pistachio shell. "Err, that's not so smart, Snacksize."

"Why ever not?" Talari asked in confusion. "We assumed that you would request the presence of Drakkar females if we are to make this settlement permanent."

"Nah, we're good!" Nugrok exclaimed in a hurry, waving all four hands at him frantically.

Hahahaha! This scene always makes me laugh! 🤣

Seriously though, this is one of my favorite chapters because of all the romantic bits. Charles/Lynette, David/Maddison. It's a refreshing change of pace. This being my 2nd run through of the series, it always leaves me looking forward to more even though I already know what's gonna happen! Good show! 👍

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Damn. You are wasted here. You have grow tremendously as a writer. In truth, the best part of your story were never the sex scenes. You found in interesting concept. That got me started. I am still here because you built a story. You change character perception as well as Martin did in the first GOT book. You have a talent that can be translated to so much more if you downplay the sexual aspect. Look at The Desden books and GOT. Sex can be a big part, but not the catalyst. BTW. Love the story. Please don't think this response was negative.

Demented917Demented9175 months ago

Almost too many story lines to keep track of.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith5 months ago

John's girls, smh, Alyssa's ears, and then there's Dana, "Hey, Henry! I just got the patent notices... you didn't have to put them in my name! That was really awesome, thanks!" ... her name? what name? Sparks Doe, because she has no 'real' last name, or has she already begun using 'Dana Blake' officially? ... if so, did she give Henry an explanation? or did Irillith create a new name for our auburn-haired beauty, and a background in the T-Fed citizens computer system for her? Tef may never let us know, ... ahem, ... and sigh, ... ;-) ttfn

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith4 months ago

... and I have another nit to pick, ... at the Dojo, John sees a block of Crystal Alyssium, and Sakura asks him if he would use it to make her some more training weapons, .... I thought they were using Invictium / regular Alyssium for the training equipment, ... what's changed, did they run out of the Invictium? okay, back to drooling over a fun chapter, ... ;-) ttfn

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES