Three Square Meals Ch. 025

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tefler
Tefler
6,820 Followers

"These analysts have been working on divining the source of the Drakkar attacks for the last few weeks. They are sceptical that you will be able to succeed where they have not." Talari said in its familiar echoing voice.

John was sure he could hear a hint of amusement, but it was probably just his mind playing tricks on him.

"Lieutenant, why don't you show them how it's done." John suggested, his encouraging tone filling the brunette with a surge of confidence.

Calara walked a circuit around the sector map, ignoring the hologram for a moment and focusing on the data on the view screens. Wreckage analysis, black box recordings, border sensor contacts, active scans of Drakkar vessels... her eyes darted from one screen to another, cataloguing and absorbing the information.

Finally she turned towards the sector map with her shoulders squared and a determined look on her face. She began to talk quietly, vocalising her thoughts.

"Our first consideration should be logistics. To run an operation of this size, they will need a considerable supply of fuel." she paused for a moment, glancing at the border sensor contact data.

"You show only mild contact with Drakkar on your 'Southern' border for the last 9 months and each contact was repulsed after interception by your patrols. This begs the question as to how the Drakkar raiders penetrated inside your territory in the first place, but it also eliminates the possibility of their base of operations being resupplied by conventional fuel hauling vessels." she said logically.

"According to your active scans, the Drakkar ion trails show they are using helium based fuel." Calara continued, looking at the sector map.

"If I was setting up a base to raid your territory, I would choose a location away from an obvious fuel source to mask my presence. Having met the Drakkar in person, I sincerely doubt they are that subtle." she mused.

"Please eliminate all stars from the sector map that do not have a Gas Giant with high Helium-3 content." she ordered the analysts.

One of the attending Greys turned and walked smoothly over to a nearby panel and pressed a number of buttons marked with unusual glyphs. Approximately half the stars disappeared from the sector map.

"Now show me the site of attacks after the first three weeks of Drakkar raider assaults." She said, her eyes narrowing. "Display them in sequential order with accompanying timestamps." she requested.

The same analyst activated a number of different glyphs and attack sites began to spring up on the map. At first there were just a few sporadic attacks, but after the first couple of weeks the intensity increased, with attacks happening within hours of each other, significant distances apart.

"They expanded their raiding force at this point." Calara explained intuitively.

They watched entranced as more attack sites began to appear further afield.

"These are misdirectional." Calara said, pointing at some of the ones on the extreme edge of the attack site area. "The attacks are too random and show a deliberate effort to try and hide their source."

"Pause the display for a moment." the brunette requested calmly and she turned towards the analyst.

"Eliminate all stars that are further than three days travel, based on typical Drakkar FTL Drive speeds, from these attack sites." she said, pointing at six different locations on the sector map.

The Ashanath analyst hurried to obey and soon only 5 systems were left on the map.

"Excellent. Proceed with the chronological display of attack sites." Calara ordered.

They watched spellbound as more attack sites sprang into existence on the map at even greater frequency.

"They added another ship to their raiding force here." the Latina said confidently, watching the ravages of the Drakkar as they unfolded before her eyes. "And again here." she stated and about a minute later the listings of attacks stopped abruptly as they reached the present day.

She took in the dozens upon dozens of attack sites, imagining Drakkar ships criss-crossing Grey space to fall on unsuspecting patrols and merchant vessels. A pattern began to appear in her mind, revealing the crude attempts at misdirection as she factored in typical travel times to reach the site of each attack.

"The Drakkar are operating out of that system." she said decisively pointing at the map. "Kappa-Indarran" she said, reading the label against the class F white coloured star.

"They currently have three raiding vessels, as we destroyed the fourth. Going by the timeframe of previous expansion, they will add another raiding vessel to their fleet in approximately one week. Based on the black box recordings, the Drakkar ships all have a matching classification and loadout." she stated confidently.

"Outstanding work Lieutenant!" John said with a beaming grin, moving forward to sweep her up in a big hug. Calara's delighted laughter echoed pleasantly around the spherical chamber.

"This is preposterous." One of the Ashanath analysts said in a whispering voice, sufficiently annoyed for it to even register in his eerie echoing speech. "We should not be listening to this child, no matter how pleasing her curves!" it murmured indignantly.

John put Calara down and he turned to face the rude Ashanath analyst. "I expect you to apologise when she points out how wrong you are." he paused. "Well except for the bit about the pleasing curves." he said with a smile.

Calara grinned at John affectionately then turned to face the map. "Remove all the attack sites and then show them again in sets of three, four months after they initially began."

The Ashanath analyst by the controls hurried to follow the young woman's instructions and the Drakkar attacks were displayed again.

"The Drakkar commander is using a simple pattern of attacks." she explained patiently. "One near the base of operations and then two further afield."

She turned to the map. "One close by, two far away." she pointed at the attacks as they were displayed on the map.

Over and over for the next few months the raiders picked their targets using the same algorithm.

"One close by, two far away." Calara continued several times, highlighting the repetitive nature of the targeted attacks.

"When you know that one is close by to the source, you just have to discount the two far away attacks." she said, explaining her clinical logic.

"Eliminate the second and third attacks in the sequence please." She asked the analyst.

Kappa-Indarran was haloed by the ring of attacks, as if to paint a bullseye on the white coloured star at its centre.

"My humble apologies." The previously rude Grey said with a deep bow. "Your intellect is staggering to behold."

Calara blushed shyly as the two other Ashanath analysts bowed to her respectfully as well.

"Bravo Calara. Bravo." High councillor Talari said in its neutral voice, but such was the strength of its delight, it bled through into the eerie echo.

Calara smiled and nodded her thanks to the ecstatically happy alien.

"Now we know they're operating out of Kappa-Indarran, I'd like to return to my ship please Talari." John said politely.

"Of course JohnBlake. I shall take you there immediately." the High councillor said and turned to lead them out of the room.

"Thanks for the help!" Calara said cheerfully and waved goodbye to the Ashanath analyst who had been operating the panel of glyphs.

The Grey copied her hand motion, waving back to her awkwardly as the three analysts watched her in amazement, as she sashayed happily out of the room at John's side.

***

Alyssa skilfully eased the Invictus along the guide path provided to them by the Ashana shipyard. They dropped down into the ravine they had entered from before, following it to the North for a kilometre or so, sticking respectfully to port speed. The path suddenly cut to the right, taking them down another crevasse, that eventually opened out into a huge crater. The faint green lines of the guide path curved up gracefully, leading them to a massive refitting bay sunk deep into the rocky surface of the shipyard's underbelly. Alyssa carefully followed the path as instructed and the assault cruiser rose up to disappear into the brightly lit glow of the vast central drydock of the Ashanath's biggest shipyard.

Robotic arms rose to meet the Invictus, cradling the vessel carefully as it glided to a halt, it's momentum slowed by the powerful anti-gravity fields that protected the shipyard. The magnetic clamps affixed to the assault cruiser's hull rotated the vessel precisely through 180 degrees and brought them down to land in the centre of the enormous cavern.

Alyssa, Dana and Jade got up from their seats and grinned at each other in expectation as they headed down the elevator to deck 9. When the elevator chimed and the door swished open they stepped over the mangled corpses of the Drakkar and took a left turn into the hangar bay. Alyssa activated the hangar bay door and the three of them walked over to the gaping portal in the side of the hull as it slowly yawned open before them.

"It looks like the Ashanath are taking John deadly seriously." Alyssa said in a quiet voice as they looked out over the drydock.

Row after row of Ashanath engineers stood waiting for them expectantly. They were dressed in silvery jumpsuits and were carrying a huge variety of delicate and complicated looking tools and components. Dozens of sets of huge black eyes stared back at them as they awaited their orders.

Dana grinned at Alyssa, her eyes gleaming with excitement, before she strode out purposefully to go and greet High Councillor Rathus who was waiting patiently with the engineering crews.

Alyssa smiled at her friend affectionately, pleased for her that she was fulfilling a lifelong dream of working on such vitally important and high tech work. She turned to her other side to look at Jade, who was watching Dana with a smile on her face as the redhead walked away purposefully.

"I haven't seen her this excited before." Jade said fondly, as she turned to look at Alyssa.

"Nor have I." Alyssa said with a grin. "Let's leave her to get to work," she said, holding out her hand to Jade. "I believe you were after another flying lesson?" she asked playfully.

Jade nodded eagerly, taking her hand and the two of them walked over to the Raptor gunship where it brooded forebodingly in the middle of the hangar bay.

***

John and Calara sat in the Ashanath transport saucer as it raced back towards Ashana's main shipyard. They watched the arid scenery of Ashana zip by as they flew at tremendous speed, passing settlement after settlement as they headed back to rendezvous with the Invictus. Councillor Talari was sitting with them patiently, studying them carefully in companionable silence. One of the Grey soldiers piloted their transport and followed the glowing guide path on the holographic HUD, descending into the wide winding canyon network underneath the shipyard. In a matter of minutes, their pilot had brought them up to the main drydock and John was relieved to see his assault cruiser carefully parked in the centre of the huge hollowed out chamber.

The pilot rolled their transport and then ascended into the drydock cavern bringing them closer to the floor of the room before gently settling down. Councillor Talari rose smoothly to its feet and turned to face John and Calara.

"I thank you for already justifying our faith in you JohnBlake. Seeing Calara identify the source of the Drakkar attacks was a wondrous thing to behold." the robed Grey said in its whispery voice.

"It was our pleasure to help." John said, speaking for both himself and Calara. "Now we'll see about putting an end to these attacks." he said determinedly.

"I feel increasing hope that you will be able to achieve this." Talari said quietly. "I will bid you farewell now, as I must report back to the rest of the council." the councillor finished softly.

Taking that as their cue to leave, John and Calara rose from their seats and stepped down the unfolding side section of the disc and out onto the drydock deck. Councillor Talari's ship sealed up after them and then rose off the ground to depart smoothly.

John looked about the bustling drydock, amazed at the frenzied activity within. Teams of Ashanath engineers were guiding in strange looking heavy equipment to begin work on the repairs and refit of the Invictus and the assault cruiser was now nestled amongst maintenance gantries which were flanking the 500 metre long craft.

Dozens of Ashanath engineers were gathered around a levitating workbench, receiving orders from Dana. She cut a distinctive figure with her dark auburn hair swept back in a ponytail, as she towered a clear head height over the diminutive aliens, issuing orders to them imperiously. He spotted a robed Grey to her side, he could only assume was High Councillor Rathus, who seemed to be intently studying Dana's every move.

The two Drakkar dropship's had been decoupled from the hull of the Invictus and were currently carefully parked off to one side, the one furthest away sitting in a growing pool of water. The somewhat soggy appearance of the second dropship slightly undermined its spiky presence and the foreboding look of its black armour plating.

Further scrutiny of the scene was interrupted by the sudden appearance above the drydock of the Raptor gunship. It dropped like a stone, causing John's heart to rise up in his throat in panic, before it levelled out smoothly. The six Gatling lasers focused directly on him as the gunship circled them threateningly only a few metres above the ground, keeping its heavily armed front to them at all times. Finally the nose tilted up and the undercarriage deployed, before the pilot brought the Raptor down to a delicate landing on the drydock floor. The front entry ramp lowered shortly afterwards and Alyssa came running out to greet John and Calara, happily accepting the irresistible invitation of his open arms

"John! It's great to see you!" Alyssa said with relief, feeling like they had been separated for an eternity.

"That was some pretty crazy flying honey!" John said, with a startled expression on his face.

"I know! She's amazing, isn't she?" Alyssa exclaimed proudly, her eyes sparkling as she looked back at the gunship.

The Raptor took off again before smoothly inverting and then gliding over to hover only a metre above them. They looked up, fighting the urge to cower on the floor and saw Jade looking down at them through the cockpit canopy. She waved and grinned at them, before pulling back and soaring away, up and out of the drydock cavern.

John shook his head in amazement as he watched the Raptor disappear around the corner of the rocky crevasse. He returned his attention back to Calara and Alyssa.

"It's getting late." he said, starting to feel a bit weary after the incredibly long and arduous day. "I think Jade and Dana are going to be preoccupied for a little while, so how about we retire for the evening?" he said with a smile.

Calara and Alyssa snuggled in under each of his arms, leaning up to kiss him on either cheek.

"Sounds like fun." Calara said happily.

"I can hardly wait." Alyssa purred seductively.

They walked arm in arm to the Invictus, walking up the ramp into the open cargo bay, pausing only to wave at Dana when she looked up from her schematics and called out a friendly greeting. She looked like she was going to come over to join them for a moment, before an Ashanath engineer walked over and distracted her with a question. John smiled and then led the blonde and brunette into his ship. They travelled up to deck two in companionable silence, knowing they would all be making plenty of noise soon enough.

They headed into the commander's quarters at the end of the corridor and Alyssa activated the lighting, setting the scene with some muted lights, casting the bed in a warm soft glow. Calara quickly removed her figure hugging jumpsuit and then glided into the bathroom. John and Alyssa heard the enticing sound of the shower running and the other two followed after as soon as they had removed their sidearms and their own clothing. They found the gorgeous brunette standing underneath the streams of warm water, her eyes closed as rivulets of water followed the generous curves of her incredible figure.

Alyssa entered the shower first, moving right up to Calara and moulding her body against her friend, their big firm breasts rubbing against each other in a most arousing way. Calara opened her eyes and smiled lovingly at the beautiful blonde and then the two of them sighed happily, as they began to kiss each other sensually.

John stepped in behind the sultry Latina and placed his hands on her hips, feeling her supple young skin beneath his eager fingers. His cock grew painfully hard as the two girls made out passionately in front of him and he moved forward so that he could ease his cock between Calara's slippery buttocks. Her ass cheeks felt warm and taut as he pressed up against her, the rounded softness of her bottom feeling deliciously smooth against his length.

He moved his hands up the contours of the Latina's body, enjoying the sight of his hands gliding over her coffee coloured flesh. He slid his hands around in front of her, moving them up to cup her proud breasts and feeling their weight in his palms. Alyssa rubbed her breasts against his hands and he looked over Calara's shoulder entranced, as the two sets of perfect firm breasts brushed back and forth against him. He noticed the girls had stopped kissing for a moment and they were both looking up at him excitedly, breathing heavily with arousal.

"We'll have to postpone what we'd originally planned, as I think Dana and Jade will be a while." Alyssa said to him with a gentle smile.

"What would you like to do with us tonight instead?" Calara asked John softly, glancing at Alyssa affectionately.

John didn't respond, he just continued to gently squeeze and massage the lovely pair of olive coloured breasts that filled his hands.

"Oh yes. That sounds wonderful..." Alyssa purred contentedly as she read John's thoughts.

Calara looked into Alyssa's eyes, her curiosity peaked.

"He wants us to perform for him." Alyssa, said staring back into Calara's rich brown eyes.

"Mmmm." The Latina moaned, licking her top lip and then biting her bottom lip coyly.

John moved aside so the girls could step out of the shower and then dry themselves, watching each other with an air of growing anticipation between the two teenagers. He followed after them but kept his distance, letting the two girls enjoy each other without him being a distraction.

Alyssa held out her slender hand for Calara, who slipped her olive skinned hand into her warm grasp, their delicate fingers interlaced as the blond led the brunette invitingly out of the bathroom and over to the huge four poster bed.

They climbed up on to the bed, kneeling and facing one another, before moving together slowly while looking into each other's eyes. They reached up to cup each other's faces tenderly and then began to kiss softly as though exploring each other's lips for the first time. The silence of the room was only broken by the sounds of their mouths as they kissed each other, tongues brushing gently across each other's wet lips.

The atmosphere in the room was electrifying as John watched his two lovers and he was spellbound as they kissed sensually in front of him. He had moved into the comfortable chair and stared at them entranced, finding it impossible to tear his eyes away from the young women.

The inflamed blonde cradled Calara's face with both hands, kissing her passionately and slipping her tongue between the sultry Latina's lips. They writhed together, constantly repositioning themselves as they moved a hand to stroke a toned arm, or brush the back of their hand down the other's throat. The sounds of their kisses were soon accompanied by excited little gasps and moans as they became more aroused.

Tefler
Tefler
6,820 Followers