All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 076'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A curious thought or several

So Alyssa is a progenitor. Does that mean she can enThrall her own group or something? What with Alyssa being female, would she enThrall only men? Just wondering.

The grav-tube is still a serious security and damage control threat. In the event of a breach, fire will spread through the tube to other decks. Same thing is intruders make it to the tubes. I’d think having blast doors side horizontally between decks would mitigate some risk. And adding sonic blasters in the tube in the event of intrusion could help. If in the event of a power failure though, how do John and the girls get from d clan to deck? You made no mention of any kind of Jeffries tubes in the ship.

I thought the hacking deck was actually two devices. Could there be a backup memory or something on the other piece? What about the technology itself, could it be expanded upon to allow the AI (just brain fart her name) to become mobile? I’m still wondering if you are going to come up with something to allow her a physical body like an android or transfer her program to a clone body not w that you introduced the clone facility.

Since this is my first read through your tale, I don’t know. But I’m looking forward to seeing what you have come up with.

Thank you and respectfully,

JAFCritic on literotica

tavernkeepertavernkeeperover 5 years ago
Just fantastic

This comment is meant to apply to the series as a whole:

I have found myself overwhelmed chapter after chapter by the sheer insanity of your creativity. Every time I think you have leveled off you find a turbo button and take the story to new heights. At the risk of sounding redundant you should publish this, not just for any monetary gain but also to bring it to a wider audience. Compared to some of the "romance" books I have read drinking gallons of cum should not be a deal breaker for publication.

Thank you so much.

Brian

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stars do NOT sparkle or twinkle when seen from space...

that twinkle effect is caused by being viewed through a planets atmosphere. When viewed from space, stars only shine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@Anonymous from 5 months ago...

Stars absolutely DO twinkle when seen from hyperspace. ;)

Less tongue-in-cheek, they can also appear to twinkle if viewed through an asteroid belt or certain kinds of planetary nebula.

Rules of thumb aren't truths; the map isn't the territory...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It must be weird to have you’re mother in your head 24/7 especially when you fuck, together with you’re sister, the same man.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

To have 'ancient' video and data recordings from key moments in history, from around 9,000 to 72,000 years in the past... and lots of info from the 'War in the Heavens' years too... the crew of the Invictus have benefited from things such as rare ores and metals, advanced alien technology, and friendships and alliances with neighboring civilizations, but the recovered data that Tashana had discovered might be the grandest treasure of them all... ;-) TTFN

Thirb_ReviteThirb_Reviteover 1 year ago

You ever notice how electricity turns into propulsion on the Invictus? How does that work? Also, what is with the Maliri ships. Every matriarch has been making the same exact ships for thousands of years?

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Rolling along brilliantly. More comes to light about the Progenitor(s), wonder if and when we'll come across John's mother?

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

That was not a cliffhanger ending to the chapter, but what a place to stop, .... that was a little bit mean, .... Traveling -- training, working on projects, filling Tashana's belly (and she shares too), enjoying the ship's new rooms and features: the Observatory, the Lagoon, the redecorated Lounge with the priceless new dining room table, .... yeah, catch up, consolidation, video / data recovered about Mael'nerak, and numerous plot / character advancements too, this was a pretty good chapter in spite of the ending, ... so I forgive you, ... this time, .... ;-) TTFN

ranec1ranec111 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"I want to be all yours, too."

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith5 months ago

Oh boy, here comes Irillith's glowing projector eyes again, ... with a progenitor FTL drive (6x) that's twice as fast as the older Ashanath FTL drive (which was really good), ... they'll get to Ashana in only 3 days, ... normal Maliri vessels taka week just to get to the Maliri border from Genthalas, ... John is so much faster now, ...

--- this little dust up with the Drakkar is a good opportunity to field test all the new upgrades, ... and for Dana to build up some fixes for whatever doesn't work so well, ... look out baddies, here comes the Invictus, ... ;-) ttfn

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
6812 Followers
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories