Three Strikes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shrugged, "Sure."

Shane looked surprised by my answer. "Yeah?"

"It would probably be a good time."

"Okay," he smiled. Then looked at his watch. "Mully's in twenty minutes," he announced loud enough for everyone to hear.

Everyone quickly disbursed. We were all wearing our game uniforms but I was sure the DONNAS were planning to wear them to Mully's because they had already spent too much time getting ready. Plus, only Shane, or a hetero, would think twenty minutes was enough time to change for an evening out. Drew, Aaron, and I were shuffling our way off the bleachers when Aaron squeezed my shoulder.

"See you in twenty."

"Oh—yeah, I'm not going," I clarified and chuckled at their confusion.

"The answer to Shane's hypothetical question was yes. Yes, hypothetically, I think it would be fun to hang out with everyone again. But actually—there's a class at the gym tonight and, now that I don't have a game, I can actually go, so I'm gonna do that."

Aaron stopped very suddenly in front of me, making me bumped into him. He looked slightly annoyed, but mostly amused by my response.

"So, you're not going tonight?"

I shook my head no.

"Because you have a workout class?"

I nodded.

With a sly smile, Drew added, "And because you hate Shane."

I nodded.

"You know there will be eight other people there, right?"

"Yeah, but Shane is the only one who treats me like scum under his shoe and although I'd love to spend the one week anniversary of our drunken mistake under a constant flow of alcohol, I'd rather not spend it with him."

Drew was about to say something, but Aaron cut him off by placing his hand against his chest.

"No, he's right. Shane is an ass. For the record, Shane's an ass to everyone, not just you. It's who he is."

"Are you trying to build a case for him or against him? Because I don't know what's worse, the fact he's only an ass to me, or to everyone."

Aaron laughed. "Neither, I'm only stating the facts. Anyway, you have fun tonight...at your...class. Drew and I will be enjoying ourselves at Mully's. It's gonna be quite an interesting night."

I highly doubted anything was going to be interesting, but with that, we waved goodbye to each other and set out into different directions.

*** *** *** ***

One of the classes offered at the gym was a six week course on parkour. I never would've guessed they taught classes on the matter, but I knew I had to do it.

When I arrived, there were fifteen other guys and they were all significantly younger than me. I think they were all friends; in high school or recently graduated.

The parkour itself was awesome. They had faux buildings made out of different materials at varying heights. They taught us how to climb, jump, and throw our bodies around—which was something I was naturally good at. I think my history of always varying my workouts, plus dance and gymnastics, gave me a leg up on everyone else.

However, the company left a lot to be desired. They weren't a welcoming bunch, so I spent the majority of the class alone. At first, it was obvious they had a problem with my sexuality, or at least a few of them did and the others weren't about to step out of line. By the end, it was clear they had a big problem with the fact I was so much better than they were. Whatever. That was their problem, not mine.

Regardless, by the time I showered and changed, I was in a less than shiny mood. People are so fucking dumb sometimes. I checked my phone as I left the gym and found a list of unread text messages, most of them from the DONNAS, begging me to go to Mully's, plus one from Drew that said.

[Drew] Aaron and I agree that ur the glue that holds these two groups together. Everyone's pouting and it's awkward. At least come watch Shane and the birds. Drinks on us. Plz come.

12