Three Tales from the Incest Inn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of Paul's favorite porn sites had a whole section claiming to be from the Jocasta Hot-Springs.

"Valerie told me about it," his mom said.

"Valerie?" Paul asked. "You mean Brad's mom?"

"Yeah," Barbara said. "We saw each other at the super market the other day and she went on and on about her and Brad went off to these hot springs and had never been closer. It totally changed their relationship for the better. I've never seen her so happy."

"And you want that too?" Paul asked.

"I'd love that for us," Barbara said. "I can't remember the last time I felt as sprightly as she looked."

It didn't seem like his mom was aware of the resort's true nature, but she seemed excited.

"Yeah," Paul said. "Yeah, let's do it. I'll take off work on Friday and we can drive up for the weekend."

"Yay," his mom said, and he could hear her moving around happily on the other side of the phone.

Paul thought that at the very least he'd get to see his mom in a new bathing suit. That would be something to look forward to.

His secretary was surprised when he put in a request for time off.

"I don't think I've ever known you to take a day off," she said. "Even that time you had food poisoning, you dragged yourself into the office."

It was true. Paul had started working right out of high school and hadn't stopped for the next five years. He worked his way through the marketing department, learning design and branding as he went, throwing himself into project after project until he was the team-lead for his branch. A year leader, he was asked if he'd be interested in the CMO position. At twenty four, he was the youngest executive in the company.

Neither of his parents had ever had much money, and after his father passed, his mother struggled to bring him up on her own. So he tried to never squander a day that was given to him. A day off was a day wasted.

His mother had been complaining recently that she never saw him anymore, so it made sense that she'd ask him on a small trip like she had. It was just the choice of trip that raised his eyebrows.

Paul left the office and went home, putting Taboo with Kay Parker up on the big screen in his living room while he cooked dinner.

"Paul, I'm talking about incest," Kay Parker said from the screen, and he felt his cock twitch.

After dinner he pulled up his mom's account on his Feed, and scrolled through her recent photos. She looked hot in her dress at an office party a couple weeks before. A couple more weeks back and she looked hot in her gym clothes, bragging about her new personal best on the treadmill. A month earlier she was with her boyfriend...

Wait, Paul thought. It occurred to him that his mother hadn't talked about her boyfriend in a couple months. Scrolling back up, he realized that she hadn't posted any pictures with him since that last one. Had they broken up?

Maybe that explained the choice of trip. She was hoping to meet someone at the resort.

Paul's head suddenly felt light. Maybe she wasn't hoping to meet someone at the resort, maybe she wanted to be with him. Did she know what the resort was for after all?

The next few days felt like forever. All Paul wanted was to take his mom down to the hot springs and put an end the mystery once and for all. Did she feel the same way about him that he did about her? His meetings crawled on. Even if she didn't, could this be his opportunity to confess his feelings to her? His secretary told him that he had an invitation from Beijing. But what if she didn't know what the resort was for and hated it? He took a teleconference from a partner firm, folding his hands calmly in front of him. But what if she loved it?

He'd never felt so conflicted.

Finally the day came. He pulled his car up in front of his mom's house and went up the stairs to take her luggage. She was already waiting for him when he arrived, wearing a dress that hugged her curvy body and a sunhat that made her look like a celebrity. Paul helped her into the car, packed it up, and drove her southwest, toward Arkansas, toward the hot-springs and the resort.

"Did you see that news article?" Barbara asked.

"I try not to read the news these days," Paul said.

"There was an incest charge in our town," his mom said. "Can you believe that, in this day and age?"

"What happened?" Paul asked.

"It was a mom who gave up her son when she was really young, too young to raise him. When he grew up he sought her out. Apparently they had some pretty powerful chemistry because the next thing you know, they're boinking each other. Had two children together, too. You always hear about how children like that come out kind of off, but they didn't seem to have any problems."

"There's a name for that," Paul said. "I think it happens sometimes... genetic sexual attraction."

"What's that?" his mom asked.

"When siblings are separated at a young age and meet up later once they're adults, there's a high chance they'll be into each other. I guess it happens all the time if there's a name for it. I think the theory is that if you grow up together, there's some kind of instinct that says 'Ew, gross.' But if you meet someone you're closely related to and you don't have that reaction, your bodies go, 'Hey, this is kind of hot.' And if both people are into it, I guess the chemistry must be something special."

"Huh," his mom said. "Well anyway, they were living together for awhile before anyone caught on, and they got caught, of all the ways, by the tax office. I guess someone ran their social security numbers and it popped a red flag somewhere and the cops were called."

"That's a shame," Paul said. "They weren't hurting anyone."

"I can't believe the cops even showed up," his mom said. "It's nobody's business besides their own."

"Should have gone to France," Paul said.

"Why France?" his mom asked.

"Incest is decriminalized in France," Paul said. "I think it's technically still illegal, but as long as you're not hurting anyone, authorities won't do anything about it. Do you remember that mom and son from Scotland a few years back? She was a famous model who got exposed by paparazzi for dating her son? They moved to France to escape persecution."

His mom pulled out her cell phone and began typing something in. After a moment she said, "They make a cute couple."

Paul smiled. It was strange talking so openly about his interests with his mom, and for her to respond as positively as she was. Maybe he wasn't just getting his hopes up.

They arrived at the resort a little after noon, Paul navigating the car down through the treeline, then up a hill and back down. The little parking lot was nearly empty, only one other car. For such a large resort, it was odd to see only one car in the lot.

"You weren't kidding about having the place to ourselves," Paul said.

"Valerie said it was a hidden gem," Barbara told him. "I guess they haven't really gotten their marketing down yet. Maybe you could lend them a hand."

Paul laughed. As good as he was, he didn't think that his skills would translate to the resort's niche audience. Still, he had to admit, it sounded like a dream job.

The man at the counter smiled professionally as they crossed the lobby.

"Slow day?" Paul asked.

"It's the slow season," the clerk said. "Their loss is your gain, though. I can give you a room right by the springs, you two can go in and out at your leisure."

"A double bed?"

"A single bed," the clerk told him.

Paul looked to his mother.

"Yeah," she said. "Why not? It'll be fun."

The clerk checked them in and passed a key across the desk to Mark.

"If you need anything, I'm Rhys, I'll be by the phone all weekend. Please don't hesitate to call. Have a great weekend."

"Thank you so much," Barbara said. "I'm sure we will."

Their bedroom was bigger than Paul was expecting, with a sliding glass door at the far end leading right down to the springs. On one side of the room was a large television, on the other side a large bed.

"Problem," Barbara said. "It looks like the shower is just open, not even a sliding glass door. If either of us are showering, the other will just be able to peak in."

Paul imagined his mother showering, the water dripping down over her large breasts, flowing down over her incredible ass, glimpsing the little line of hair above her pussy.

"I won't look if you don't," Paul told her.

"What if I do?" his mom teased.

Paul's cock felt like it was going to throb out of his slacks.

"Let's get changed," his mom said. "I want to make the most of this trip."

Paul changed in the room while his mother changed in the bathroom. Part of him hoped that his arousal wouldn't be obvious in his swimming trunks, while another part hoped that his mom was looking downward. When his mom came out of the bathroom, Paul couldn't stop himself from looking downward. She was wearing a small blue two piece that showed her figure off nicely, her thighs and belly bare, her breasts and hips plump. He wanted to untie the little strings of her swimsuit and see the rest, but he pulled his eyes away.

His mom took his hand and led him down, through the sliding door to the water of the springs. Their section of the springs was separated by a privacy fence of bamboo shoots, meaning that even if someone else checked in, they would still have this area to themselves. They were completely alone with each other.

The water came up above their hips as they waded out to the edge, Paul's mom leading the way until she could sit on a little ledge against the edge.

"Get closer," Barbara said. "We have so much space and privacy, it won't hurt to be a little intimate."

Paul moved onto the ledge beside his mom, putting his arm around her shoulder, holding her like a couple. She rested against him as her skin began to glisten with sweat. The water and the sweat mixed, giving both of them a little gleam.

"Paul, would you mind if I...?" his mom thought for a moment. "It's just, I think this would be better if I removed my top."

Paul swallowed. "I don't mind, mom."

She undid the string of the top and let it float free, sitting atop the water as her breasts were let free. Paul couldn't help but staring.

"How do they look?" Barbara asked.

"Perfect."

Barbara's neck and cheeks turned red.

"You really think I'm perfect?" she asked.

He nodded.

Barbara looked down.

"You certainly know how to make a girl feel attractive," she said.

Her hand slid through the water, her palm and fingers pressing against his cock through his swim trunks. Paul gasped.

"I showed you mine," Barbara said. "Why don't you show me yours?"

Paul reached down and slipped out of his swim trunks. They rose to the surface of the water, floating there alongside his mom's top.

"Oh my," Barbara said. "Paul... I didn't realize how much you'd... You're such an attractive young man."

Paul smiled. "One thing, mom," he said.

"What's that?"

Barbara didn't even see her son's hand move, but she felt her bottoms untied, slipping up from her legs and to the surface of the water alongside the others. She was suddenly naked in front of her own son.

"I don't know what's gotten into me," she said, staring into the water at her son's cock.

"I know what I'd like to get into you," Paul said.

"You shouldn't talk to your mother like that," Barbara teased.

Paul put his hand on her hips and she felt him pulling her, pulling her toward him. She followed his movement and suddenly found herself straddling his lap, looking down into his eyes.

"I guess it's a bit uncouth to tell you how much I want to fuck you," Paul said.

Barbara moaned a little, pressing her pussy lips against her son's cock.

"We shouldn't..." Barbara whispered. "We can't."

"We can," Paul answered. "I want to."

Barbara kissed her son's forehead and turned her eyes away. Paul was afraid she was going to pull away, but a moment later she turned back, tilted his head back and kissed him. He felt her hips lift up, then press down, and he was inside her, inside the place he'd come from. They moaned against each other as his mother began to ride him, the water sloshing around them, water and sweat and her juices mixing sensations together around his cock.

"We should go back inside," Barbara said.

She crawled off of him, and he was a bit disappointed that she was no longer around him. But her hand closed around his wrist and dragged him up to their room. She fell backwards on the bed, pulling him down on top of her.

"Paul," his mom said.

"Mom," Paul said.

"Please," she begged. "Fuck me."

He did, pressing his cock between her lips, feeling her juices coating his cock, her insides warm and tight around him. He kissed her deeply, lovingly, pumping harder and faster as she held him close, moaning his name.

"I want you to do something for me, mom," Paul said.

"I'll do anything for you," Barbara said.

"I want you to take my seed and make us a baby," Paul whispered.

Barbara's eyes grew wide for a second, and then she nodded.

"I want you to do something for me, Paul," she said.

"I'll do anything for you," Paul said.

"Marry me," she whispered.

Paul smiled and nodded, hips bucking faster and deeper, down into the center of her womb, wanting it more and more with each passing second. He felt himself starting to go over the edge and pulled back.

"Paul," his mom said. "Give it to me."

And he did, his cum exploding inside of her womb, her cunt drinking it greedily as her body spasmed around him.

"Good boy," his mom said, running her fingers through his hair. "Such a good boy for mommy."

Paul melted into his mom, her breasts pressing against his chest as he felt himself drifting off to sleep.

"Rest up, my good boy," his mom said. "We've got the whole weekend to fuck."

"How do you feel about France?" Paul asked.

His mom smiled. "Let's find out."

Chapter 3: Lost and Found

The first time that Gwen and Dahlia traveled between dimensions was a horrible affair. The doors of the lab were torn from their hinges. Dahlia was grabbed by the gravitational implosion first. She reached her hand out for the counter-top, but her fingers slid, finding no friction. She hit the floor with a loud smack, then skid away from the counter toward the singularity. Her mom, Gwen, dove for her, grabbing hands, holding tight as she anchored herself to the desk. There was a moment where she thought that she and her daughter would be safe, as she held tight between them. And then the desk shifted, and Gwen and Dahlia were thrown free.

The second time was much calmer. Gwen and Dahlia passed between the trees that the witch had pointed out to them, and found themselves in a parking lot in what appeared to be the middle of the night. The full moon was high overhead, and it gave the mother and daughter a glow about their faces. There was no sign of the witch, nor of the townspeople who had accompanied them, promising to help them get home.

"Did it work?" Dahlia asked her mom.

"I don't know," her mom said. "How could we even tell?"

Dahlia looked around. Behind them was a small inn, the lights of the first floor lit, inviting.

"We could ask," she said.

"What are we going to ask? Is this Earth? What year is it? On a scale of one to ten, how worried are you about a Golem invasion destroying your town?"

"Definitely don't think we should ask that last one," Dahlia said.

Dahlia took her mother's hand and walked toward the door of the inn, opening it so her mother could go in ahead of her. She took the opportunity, as she often did, to check out her mom's butt in the black and red warriors' dress the old world had given to her. Gwen walked ahead for a second, before realizing what her daughter was doing.

"Will you ever tire of that?" Gwen asked with a smile.

"Probably not," Dahlia said, following her mom inside.

Dahlia had been given a scholars' dress, black and blue and baggy. She felt that it didn't show off her form as well as her mother's dress, but it did keep her warm in the old library, and now, in this inn, it made her feel elegant and ostentatious.

The man at the desk looked at them curiously, perhaps because of their clothes, perhaps because they had not arrived in a car like other patrons.

"Good evening," Gwen said.

"Good evening," the man returned, professionally.

"Can I ask you some questions?" Dahlia asked.

"If you're going to ask if we're open or have a room available, the answer is yes," the man said.

"No, I have a couple of weird questions," Dahlia said.

"Shoot your shot," the man said.

"What's the name of the planet we're on?"

The man's face reflected incredulity.

"This is Earth," he said.

"And the place that we're in?"

"That's a matter of debate," the man said. "I entered in a state called Maine. I've also seen guests this week enter through Washington and Arkansas, so it's difficult to tell. I think this inn is in some kind of temporal-dimensional flux, so it can appear wherever it's needed the most."

"A magic inn," Dahlia said.

"What year is it?" Gwen asked.

The man said the current year, his face betraying a patient indulgence to see where their questions were leading to.

"On a scale of one to ten, how worried are you about a Golem invasion destroying your town?"

"I'd like to say a one," the man said. "But since you've put the thought into my brain, I suppose we wouldn't know how to defend ourselves from Golems. In the hypothetical situation that there were a Golem invasion, I'd probably say an eight."

"I think we're in the right place," Gwen said. "This is our Earth, this is when we should be."

"What now?" Dahlia asked.

"Now we need clothes, money, identification, and to find him."

"How are we ever supposed to find him," Dahlia asked. "The world has moved on without us. He's probably forgotten about us by now anyway."

"Don't talk like that," Gwen said. "We've traversed dimensions to get back to your brother, we're not going to give up now."

"That's right," the man behind the counter said. "Mr. Wake said you two would be looking for someone."

"Who's Mr. Wake?" Dahlia asked.

"Another denizen of Elsewhere," Gwen said.

"He's my employer," the man behind the counter said. "He said I would have six guests this week. A brother and sister traveling up the west coast, a mother and son visiting the hot-springs, and a mother and daughter seeking someone."

Gwen and Dahlia looked at each other, then back to the man.

"Did Mr. Wake give you any instructions to help us?" Gwen asked.

"He said only if you asked," the man told her.

"Will you please help us find my brother?" Dahlia asked.

"I think you may already have found him," the man said.

"What do you mean?" Gwen asked.

"You're looking for a man named Rhys, aren't you?" the man behind the counter asked.

Dahlia began to answer in the affirmative, but the realization hit Gwen before words could come. Gwen practically tossed herself across the desk, wrapping her arms around Rhys' neck, holding him close to her. Realization came to Dahlia as well, and she ran around the corner of the desk, wrapping her arms around Rhys' body, resting her cheek on his shoulder. Rhys was stunned for a moment, then moved one arm around his sister, pulling her to him, the other one curling behind his mom, hugging her close.

"I didn't know if I'd ever see you again," Rhys said.

"We're here," Gwen said. "We're here, sweet boy."

"We never gave up trying to get back," Dahlia told him.

Rhys stood there for a moment, savoring the warmth, basking in the intimacy. His mother and sister held him silently. When he was ready, he broke the silence.

"You both must be tired. Let's go back to my room. I can make you some food and you can rest for a bit."

Dahlia raised her head and looked at Rhys with a smile. Gwen held him still, not moving.