Three Toppings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darius pushed his digit in to the knuckle, withdrew it to the tip, and shoved it in again. Once Serenity became calm, she was enjoying her ass being filled. It was tighter than her sex but it was a finger—not their manhoods.

"Oh, yeah. Mmm..."

Darius sped his finger's thrusts and she was pulsing between her legs. He joined another one to the party and fucked her with both, in as far as they would go, out to the crinkled entrance, and back in again and again. Serenity was slapping the sofa and digging her nails into it. She grunted but took it like a good girl. While fingering her asshole, he was slapping her ass and she squealed. It actually hurt, kind of, but it also had her pussy drenched.

Darius said, "I'm going to fuck you really good, baby. Been waiting for this..."

"Hey, wait..."

Serenity was thinking he was about to take her ass but he was feeling his cock around her pussy. She held her breath but exhaled when his head popped in. Her sex latched onto it and was inviting more of him. She couldn't remember the last time she'd been fucked and she had to have this.

More of Darius' thick girth spread her wider and her eyes bucked. He was rocking as if to steady himself. Serenity was getting so hot she swept the perspiration from her forehead. Darius took her as deep as he could and the feeling of being filled whole was exhilarating.

Darius was fucking Serenity with half his cock but all of a sudden, he powered into her and it pushed a moan out of her. He clutched her hips and clashed their bodies together with every cock drive.

"Yeahhh! Your pussy is so tight and wet!" Darius was showing her no mercy and Serenity wasn't asking for any.

He was going deep, hard and fast, and was sending Serenity to the edge. Streams of fire were zipping throughout her and she had his cock drowning in her juices.

Some fingers slid into her crack and rubbed over her asshole. They slipped in and she was warming up to having both holes stuffed together. She peeked over her shoulder to see it was Brayden's fingers pushing in and out of her ass. Watching that and Darius fucking her made her hotter. She shot them a sexy grin and turned back around to soak in the flood of sensations.

Darius was huffing from his manhood pounding her and slowed its penetrations. Serenity closed her eyes and was in shudders from his cock stretching her limits.

He soon stopped and was taking quick breaths. "That was incredible! You have a nice pussy..." Darius scooted closer to Serenity and granted her a couple of sweet kisses.

"Mmm, yes, that was wonderful..."

He said, "Brayden, sit on the couch and let her ride you."

Brayden was sitting by the time he finished talking. He was stroking to keep himself ready and summoned her with his other hand.

"Come on, baby!"

Serenity gathered herself and stood. His beast was at attention and waiting for her. She couldn't wait until it was inside. She licked her lips as she balanced herself against the back of the couch and lowered onto him.

He loved how it consumed her and when she had his length completely in, she held his shoulders and bounced her hips upon him.

"Yeah, baby! Ride that shit!" Brayden said. He sat back and watched her bound on him. Serenity was going as quick as she could on his cock. It was a wonder her cap didn't fly off.

She came down on him and rode him as she moved her hips in a sexy way, around in circles, and forward and back. The smile on Brayden's face couldn't be wiped away.

Serenity lifted herself and rode just his head then half his cock and finally all of it. She squeezed her pussy onto him and Brayden tossed his head back with a manly growl.

"You feel so good in me, Brayden! Oh, yeah!"

She took her time with the raising of her ass and the downward bounce. She was rumbling and about to burst. Brayden was lifting his hips to meet hers when she came down. They kept coming together like that and Serenity was hollering.

"I'm going to cum, baby! I'm cumming!"

"Cum, Serenity! Cum! Cum!" the boys chanted.

Serenity rested on his loins, tightened her grip on it, and she rocked with a body blasting cum that sapped her energy but damn, that was fucking hot!

In all their sticky, sweaty, smelly heat, Serenity was like rubber as she and Brayden kissed. He was sliding her slippery ass around on him as their tongues wrapped together. She was puffing hard but she attached her lips to his time and again until her lips couldn't do it anymore.

"That's good, baby!" Darius said. "Y'all are damn smoking!"

Serenity was deep into her trance when a cool gel was spread over her asshole. Darius pushed his finger in a couple of times to make sure it was slick. Another dollop of lube came and he made certain she was well-lubed.

Serenity rotated and said, "Please, don't hurt me too bad."

Darius angled his head between her cheeks. "Trust me, sweetheart. I'm just going to hurt you so good."

Brayden turned her chin to face him and he pierced her with his gaze of lustfulness but care. "Trust him, okay? We got you, baby."

Serenity nodded and trusted them with her body. They'd been good to her so far, pretty darn good, so she waited...

Darius' cock pressed against her asshole. It was natural to clench but she tried to deny her body's instinct.

Her pink hole stretched to accept more of him. She bit her lower lip and gnawed as another inch followed by another went in and she shrieked from a throbbing pain.

"Oww! Oww!" Serenity sealed her eyes and rejected his entry. She wanted to take it but needed some mental preparation.

Darius rubbed her back. "Relax, Serenity. Relax..."

Brayden brought her lips close by a gentle tug on the back of her neck and he soothed her with a few soft kisses.

"Okay...I'm relaxing..." Serenity promised. Darius penetrated Serenity's ass again but in one motion. He was nearly balls deep when he stopped and their bodies came together. "Ah! Ah! Mmm..."

"Are you alright?" Brayden whispered.

Serenity shook her head "yes."

Darius leaned away and only his head was in and he dove deep again. Her heart rate ticked up but she accepted him. Once she was beyond the fact her asshole could widen like it did, she was growing to enjoy pleasing these young studs. Having both their cocks in her was blowing her into the stratosphere.

Darius fucked her ass with half his manhood in an easygoing rock. Brayden started thrusting into her pussy from beneath.

"Oh, my God! This feels so great! Fuck me, guys! Fuck me!"

Darius was too happy to oblige as he sped his drives into her little tight ass while having a hold on her cheeks. He was going as deep into her as possible, pulled back a little ways, and in again he went—hard. He held that flow for several thrusts more and her ass was burning.

"Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Baby!"

A tear trickled down her cheek but she didn't ask for it to end. Darius kept half his loins in her and slid it in and out. With no warning, he plunged into her with power. Back to being controlled again, his cock's movements were erratic, which had her unable to guess what was coming and she was becoming crazed.

Darius asked, "You want Brayden to fuck your ass, too?"

"Mmmhmm."

"Turn around Serenity and ride him with your asshole."

She answered by spinning to face Darius. His skin was glistening and his shirt was stained by splotches of perspiration.

She could still feel their cocks as her holes were stretched and their throbs had yet to stop. She couldn't wait to get them back inside.

Brayden steadied his loins and she eased herself ass-first onto it. She was readier than her first penetrations and let out a long moan.

"Oohhh, yes!"

Not that the pain had disappeared but it was covered by the dirtiness of their act and the joy of being double stuffed.

Serenity sat upon Brayden as Darius held his cock and put it right in her creamed pussy. The pair's eyes were drawn like magnetism and couldn't avert their leers.

Darius sexed her like a piston powering into her depths. He was giving her all that he could. His hips colliding with her and Brayden's manhood consuming her ass had her building to another climactic release.

Brayden began to raise his hips to fuck her a little harder from beneath and Darius picked up his rhythm drilling her pussy. He was grunting and his legs were barely able to keep him standing. Sweat was dripping into his eyes but he squinted and kept up the sliding of his cock forward and back. She grabbed onto his beast as he was massaging her inner pink flesh and driving her towards another climax. He pushed in as much as she could swallow and paused whilst opening his eyes to gaze at Serenity. Almost like she sensed this, she opened her eyes and returned the lingering gaze but added a wink. He grinned and continued fucking her like mad and she was screaming both from the pleasurable pain in her ass and from the sheer overwhelming ecstasy.

Darius was shaking. "Grrm! Shit! I'm about to cum!"

As soon as he took out his beast, it fired three jets of his hot and sticky love fluid. It splashed on her tummy, breasts, and some doused her work shirt as it was rolled up around her neck.

Brayden was fucking Serenity's ass to the point her moans took over the room. Her asshole was blazing but she couldn't end the party yet.

Brayden ravaged her until he was growling and spilling his seed in her ass. He tensed and tossed himself against the rear of the sofa. She felt used in a sense but in a good way. She had both of them cumming and another one for her was on its way.

Darius had a pair of finger tips creating heat on her clit and that, with Brayden still in her ass, shot her to her limit. She could handle no more and reached an explosive cum that sent shockwaves rushing throughout her. She could only lie back and rest on Brayden. Their bodies adhered together from the heat and sweat but she was at the apex of satisfaction.

Darius said, "Good girl! I had no idea you had that in you. That was fucking hot."

"You telling me, man!" Brayden said with an alluring redhead lying upon him.

"Thanks guys. That was the best evening I've had in so long! Wow!"

Darius found his shorts, tossed them on, and dashed to the kitchen. "I think after that, we could all use a drink!"

"Hell yes!" Brayden exclaimed.

Serenity raised her hand. "Make that a double for me!"

Ten minutes later, Serenity and the boys were dressed and munching on the pizzas she delivered while washing it down using Heineken.

She was swimming through the clouds and buzzing from the booze. Her holes were still aching and provided a buzz of their own.

And she had to call it an evening...

She slapped both their knees and popped up. "I'm sorry guys but the restaurant is probably wondering what happened to me."

Brayden walked shoulder-to-shoulder with her to the door as she snatched her warming bag from the dining room. "You're still working?"

"Yeah, I'll tell them I had car trouble. It'll be okay! Besides, I needed this night."

Darius met them at the door. "We're glad you stayed but make sure you don't get a pink slip."

"The boss just loves me. I'll be fine! Well, I'll talk to you guys soon."

Serenity walked down the steps back to her car feeling better than she could have imagined. They had her number and she couldn't wait until they called for another time of fun.