Three Two Times Once

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked, "Is this part of your 'sense of accomplishment', to fuck a man's wife in the ass before he does?"

Paul said, "I admit it. Yes."

I don't know why I said it, but I did. "Okay. Show me. Fuck my married asshole." His prick felt so good inside my cunt. I was highly aroused, nearing orgasm and the thought of doing something even more uninhibited turned me on.

Paul inserted the neck of the little bottle of lubricant into my anus. He pushed it in a bit and squeezed the bottle, emptying the entire contents into my rectum. It felt weird. Then, he pulled his dick out of my cunt. I felt the tip of his prick pushing at my little rosebud. He pushed a little harder and my sphincter resisted him. Then, he popped past the sphincter and his dick slid into my back-channel. I groaned. It felt different, very different. I was getting used to it.

He pushed and said, "Pushing in feels good, doesn't it. Pulling out can feel weird."

I groaned. I felt like I was really full, impaled on Paul's cock. Unlike in my pussy, he was not sawing back and forth. He was slowly pushing his cock into my ass, slowly expanding my tailpipe, slowly prying me open with his prick, boldly going where no man had gone before. I liked it. I was truly being taken by this man. He was fucking my ass, taking possession and control of my body. I wanted more and he slid in farther.

He said, "How does it feel? I'm almost in all the way."

"It feels fantastic. I'm so full of your cock." It felt like he was impaling me, owning me. He had complete control over me and was fucking me in the most extreme way possible.

He said, "That's right, baby. Enjoy my cock in your married, virgin ass."

I felt so humbled. This man, who I had just met, had now fucked all three of my holes. As he said, he'd seduced me and was the first man to be inside my cunt other than my husband. He was the first man to ever be inside my asshole. It was decadent, but it felt so good.

When he was fully inside my ass, he pumped back and forth a little. I just groaned at being stuffed with his cock. He paused and grunted and I knew he was coming. He held his dick inside me and I felt him soften. Without his hard-on, he could not push inside me any more. It was like pushing a rope; it can't be done. His prick slid out of my asshole. I felt my asshole still gaping open. I had never seen my asshole, so I don't know what it's supposed to look like. Paul told me my ass was wide open with cum pouring out of it. He kissed my neck and stood up.

I knew it was time to go. I'd had a life-altering experience. It had started so innocently, with a rain storm and concluded with me getting the fucking of my young life.

We didn't exchange addresses or phone numbers. Paul and I knew it was a one-time thing. Two consenting adults had met by chance and had fucked all afternoon, purely for pleasure. My clothes were dry and I dressed. We kissed goodbye and I left.

I retrieved my car from the parking garage and drove to our hotel. I reflected that I could've done that after the rain storm. As I drove, the realization of what I had done began to dawn on me, like a ton of bricks. I had broken my marriage vows. I'd fucked another man. I'd done it willingly. I went to his apartment, took off all my clothes and gave them to him. I wore a scanty robe that didn't adequately cover me. He stripped it from me and we fucked in his bed. He ate my pussy and came inside me. Later, I sucked his cock, swallowing his seed and finally, I had let him be the first man to fuck me in the ass. I enjoyed having all three of m orifices impaled on his prick and I'd had countless orgasms. It was the most intense session of sex in my life, by far. I knew I shouldn't have done it, but I couldn't deny the extreme pleasure I had experienced.

I pondered whether and how to tell Roger. I was terrified that it would destroy our marriage. I had no idea how Roger would feel. I know he liked to see me flirt and show some skin to his friends and especially strangers. He liked dirty stories too, the ones about wives fucking other guys. I knew some men liked hearing about their wives actually fucking other men, but it was a small percentage.

I was still thinking about it when I arrived at the hotel and went to our room. When I walked in, I was shocked to see my husband sitting on a couch, watching TV.

I spoke first, "Well hello. I thought you'd be gone all day." This was before cell phones.

He said, "The tour got cut short because of bad weather. I've been home since the afternoon. Where have you been, dear?"

I was stunned for a moment. Where had I been? I knew the answer, but didn't know what to say. Should I lie? I prevaricated. "I was just wandering around the downtown, looking at shops. I had a nice dinner and watched some street performers. I'm sorry. If I'd known you were home, I would've come right back to get you."

He asked, "How did your hair get wet?"

Oops! My hair was still damp from the shower I had taken with Paul. I said, "It rained. I got caught in a downpour."

Fortunately, he didn't notice that my hair was wet but my clothes were dry, or at least he didn't mention it.

Then he said, "Well I'm horny. I've been sitting here thinking about you all afternoon." He was wearing some leisure pants and a t-shirt. I could see the tip of his dick peeking out at me.

This presented another dilemma. My crotch was all messy. I was still full of sex-lube, in my cunt and in my ass. I prevaricated again. I was thinking fast, but not clearly. I had been thinking about telling my husband about my betrayal, but my conversation with him was going faster than I could think.

I said, "I'm horny too." I went over and kissed him. I hoped Paul's smell was not lingering on me. "Let me take a bath first. I'm all grungy from walking around all day."

He said, "I like you that way."

I said, "You say that, but I want to wash my pussy so it's nice and fresh for you."

I didn't give him time to object, I hurried into bathroom and turned on the shower. I plugged the tub so it would fill. I needed to soak and clean the mess from my used vagina and asshole before letting my loving husband have me. I cynically giggled to myself that he had to wait his turn with his slutty wife. I sat down as the water poured on me from the shower. I turned the lever so the water came out of the main faucet and sat, letting the warm water start to wash over my body. I used a wash-cloth to scrub my delicate parts carefully and I tried to clean the inside of my vagina. I was rubbing myself raw and just gave up, letting hot water I was soaking in do the best it could.

As I sat there, I was soon nearly in tears. I knew how much I loved my husband and wanted to be with him forever. But I had allowed my inner-slut to come out and lead me astray. I wanted to make it up to him, but how? I could tell him and apologize, but I was afraid and I had already dodged his questions about my day. I resolved to make passionate love to him that night to let him know how much he meant to me.

As I washed myself, I leaned back in the tub and closed my eyes, relieving some of the tension that had built up within me. I washed my shoulders and my breasts., then lowered the soap over my stomach. The wash cloth felt good and I began to relax. After a few moments washing my stomach and my breasts, I moved down to my pubic mound. My fingers ran through the wet hair on my pussy. I washed the insides of my thighs, raised each leg and caressed the soapy water into my skin. After a few minutes, my hands moved to my crotch, washing all around my pubic area. When the soap reached my slit, I slid it over my clitoris, slowly at first. The wonderful feeling aroused me and I found myself moving the soap more rapidly, pleasing myself. Then, I slithered the soap into my hole, swirling it around the rim of my vagina. I closed my eyes and came. I focused all my attention on the feeling of the orgasm coursing through my body. I closed my eyes again and relished the feeling. It was amazing that I could come again after the day of sex with Paul.

I thought of the old comparison of a woman in church and woman in the tub: one has 'hope in her soul' while the other has 'soap in her hole'.

The tub was full and I turned-off the water. Then, I called my husband into the bathroom. He was wearing his slacks and a polo shirt. I leaned over the side of the tub and reached into his pants. He wasn't wearing underwear. His cock sprang free and flopped into my hand. I fondled it and cupped his testicles in my hands. I flicked my tongue over the tip of his hardening prick, tasting his precum. Then, I put my mouth over his cock. I licked the soft skin of his manhood while my using my hand on his ass to pull him closer. I wanted to suck his cock better than I ever had before. I deep-throated the thing and put my finger in his asshole while I blew him. He really likes that. I wanted him to come in my mouth and I was acting like a wild-woman, sucking, licking and swallowing his cock. I held his cock all the way in my throat, suffocating myself on my husband's dick, fully submitting to him. He rewarded me with a load of cum. I know it was the best blow job, he'd ever had, at least from me. I pulled him down closer for a kiss and pushed some of his cum into his mouth. He just said, "Wow!"

I told him, "You may be satisfied, but I'm not. I want your cock inside until tomorrow morning."

I stood and he gazed at my wet, nude body while he pulled up his pants. He watched me dry myself with the towel. I let him have a good look at everything I had. I lifted my arms to let him see my tits jiggle. I put one leg, then the other on the toilet seat to dry my legs, displaying my pussy for him.

"Do you like what you see?" I asked.

Of course, he answered, "I always have. Even after ten years, I still want you as much as when we first met."

I believed him. His passion for me had remained through the years. He made me feel good about myself. Knowing I had spent the afternoon in another man's bed was devastating to my self-esteem.

I walked into the bedroom continuing to walk around naked, hoping to incite him for another round. He was sitting on the bed, watching me intently. Apparently, I looked pretty desirable to him. I moved around provocatively, bending over so he could see my ass. Moving my arms with the towel to make my breasts jiggle.

I asked him, "Why am I naked and you are still wearing clothes?"

That prompted him to strip. He pulled the covers back on the bed to invite me to join him. I leaned in and kissed him, holding the back of his head while I tried to push my tongue into his throat. His hand was on my bare ass. I love the way he caresses my cheeks and probes into my cleft, looking for my asshole and my pussy. I realized that I was incredibly hot for him. Somehow, being unfaithful had stimulated my love and desire for my husband.

I told him, "I'm going to fuck you until your dick is ready to fall off."

He offered to go down on me, but I told him I had come while in the tub and declined his offer to eat my pussy by saying I was 'spotting down there'.

I told him I wanted him to get hard again and fuck me. While I played with his prick, trying to get it to rise to the occasion, he found a porno movie on the TV. We had often used smut to excite us. We teased each other about doing the things in the pornos or the Literotica stories. The flick he had chosen to watch was about a wife cheating around on her husband. I wasn't sure why he picked that movie. I knew he was turned on by that sort of thing, but was afraid that he might get suspicious.

I asked him. "Why did you pick this movie? It's about wives fucking around on their husbands. Does that turn you on?"

He said, "It does, but it's just make-believe."

I had to ask, "Would you want me to do something like that?"

He said, "Of course not." He wasn't very convincing. I had his cock in my hand and he was getting hard watching a woman cheating with the gardener.

I asked, "Should we hire a gardener to help with things around the yard?"

He laughed and said, "What kind of things would he help with?"

"Oh, there are always things that need tended to." I said.

He wanted to go down on me but I couldn't take the chance on what he might find. I pushed him onto his back and mounted him, cowgirl-style. His familiar prick felt marvelous inside me. I rocked back and forth and dangled my tits over his face, teasing him by pulling away when he tried to get his lips on my nipples. I closed my eyes and savored the feeling Roger's prick pushing up inside me. I spread my legs as far apart as I could, trying to get the head of his penis into my uterus.

While I was concentrating on fucking him, he was half-way watching the movie.

"You like watching, don't you?"

He said, "I do. Men like to watch and women like to be watched."

"Do you wanna watch me?"

"What would you do?"

"Whatever you want me to do? What makes you hot?"

I knew what type of stories he liked but it was very erotic to hear him say things he imagined me doing. "Maybe I'd like to watch you suck someone's cock. Would you do that?"

"Sure, for you. Do you have anyone in mind?"

He said, "Maybe a stranger."

"Someone I'd never met before? Maybe I wouldn't even know his name. I suck his dick and you could watch. Would he come in my mouth?"

"Yes. I'd like to see that."

I continued, "Would you like to see some stranger fuck me?"

I could tell what his answer was by the way he pushed his dick up into my vagina. "Yeah, that would be hot."

"Want him to come inside me?"

"Would you want him to?"

I said, "Only if you wanted it. Would you like to see some other man's cum dripping out of my cunt? I'd come home and give you sloppy seconds."

He said, "Maybe you could fuck someone and bring me a load of cum in your pussy."

Wow. Did he just say that. It was almost like he knew. Or, he was really turned on by imagining what I had actually done. He liked the idea of me being with someone else, not realizing that he, in fact, was getting sloppy seconds after my afternoon adventure.

"Think of one of your friends you'd like to see fuck me."

"No, just some stranger, nobody we know." He was getting more excited.

"Maybe someday when you are working, I'll hook up with someone. Maybe when you are off on one of your fishing trips, I'll find a lover."

Roger was fucking me harder. "You nasty woman. You'd do that to me?"

"Yeah. I'd fuck some stranger and bring you a cunt full of cum. Maybe I'd make you eat it out of me."

With that, he came, shooting a blast of semen into my slippery vagina. Feeling him come set me off again. I was amazed at how many orgasms I'd had in one day. I hadn't a clue that I could be that sexually responsive.

We needed a break and we hadn't eaten. I suggested room service and Roger ordered us each a light dinner, some shrimp, chicken strips, salad and more wine.

I stayed naked. I prettied myself up, wanting to look good for my husband. I put on an expensive necklace and earrings that he had bought me for our most recent anniversary. I made my hair look presentable, as best I could after I had spent hours involved in vigorous sex.

"Do you want me to give the room service guy a show?" I asked.

He looked at me and said, "You don't have the nerve."

I said, "Oh, so you're daring me?"

The food came before we had a chance to have further discussion. I boldly walked to the door of our room and opened it. I stood to the side as the young man brought a tray into the room. He caught sight of me and tried to be discreet, but I spoke with him to make him be polite and look at me when he spoke. I had him set the food tray on a little table. I found my purse and fumbled around in it, looking for a tip. The young man, he was a good-looking lad, probably in his early twenties, was watching my every move. I made sure to turn this way and that so he could see everything. I tried to keep my arms away from my chest so he could see my tits. Of course, my pussy was at the center of my body and he could see it quite well. I 'accidentally' dropped my wallet on the floor and bent over to retrieve it with my ass aimed at the young fellow. He had a nice view of my cunny between my legs while I fooled with the wallet. Finally, I gave the young man a ten-dollar bill and thanked him. I accompanied him to the door.

He asked if there was anything else I needed and I laughed and said, "I have my husband for what I need."

When I turned around, I saw my t-shirt wearing husband, who had been watching from the bed, rubbing his hard-on under the covers. He had been stroking it while the young man was delivering our dinner. I jumped on the bed and kissed him. He was aroused and we went at each other again.

"You're a nasty slut, teasing that kid." He said.

I said, "He'll be able to take care of himself with his hand."

"Still, it's not the same."

"Should I call him to come back and give him a better tip?"

"What would you give him?"

"Maybe a little bit of this." I moved up and put my pussy over my husband's face. He immediately began to suck on my pussy. She was getting a bit sore from all the attention. Since he'd dumped his cum in me, I didn't have to worry about him finding semen inside me.

I saw that the porno movie was still on the TV. I'm sure that waiter had seen that too. I moved off Roger's face; the movie had caught my attention. A woman was getting 'serviced' by two gentlemen. The close-ups were incredible and gross. There was scene where the woman was getting fucked in the ass. The movie title said something about 'anal adventures' or something.

I asked, "Is that something you'd like to do, fuck me in the ass?"

He recalled, "Remember, we tried it once, but it didn't work."

"That's not what I asked. Would you like to fuck me in the ass?"

He looked at me, wondering if he was serious. I turned my back to him and lowered my head, raising my butt. I reached back and spread my cheeks, giving him a splendid view of my dark passage.

"Get some lube." I directed.

He stripped off his shirt so I could ogle his naked body. He found a tube of K-Y in his kit and returned to the bed and my waiting little rose-bud.

He slathered it on his dick and then put the tube in the opening of my ass. He made some comment about the hole being open and ready for him. I wondered if I my asshole was still gaping from the ass-fucking I'd received a few hours earlier. He used his finger to push a glob of the jelly in my tight hole.

I looked back at him and waggled my butt to encourage him.

I taunted him. "Just imagine that some other man was fucking me while you were on your fishing trip. Think of some stranger's cock in my married cunt."

His prick touched the entrance of my rectum and I groaned as he slowly pushed his cock past my sphincter. Maybe it was the lube, maybe it was because I'd had a cock in there in the afternoon, but his cock seemed to slip into me rather easily. I felt his man-tube going up inside me. He was holding my hips to help him push inside me. He was loving it, the pervert. I was loving it too, giving my man something he'd never had before. He jammed his cock farther and farther into my back channel. I groaned and he began to hump back and forth. My tight rectum squeezed the entire length of his sensitive tool. It's something you should try if you never have. I felt like I was entirely his. I wanted him to use me in any way he wanted.

"It feels so good having you in my ass." I said. "Does my asshole look more inviting that the one in the movie?"

He grunted.

I said, "Maybe my lover shoved his cock in my ass too, while you were fishing today. Would that make you jealous?"

That was enough to bring him off again. I felt his semen trickle deep inside me and his prick softened a bit. He pulled his deflated prick out of me and collapsed on the bed.