Three Weak Drinks is all it takes!

Story Info
This story is 98.9 % fictional.
13.5k words
1.85
9.3k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three Weak Drinks is all it takes!

Chapter 1

My wife lived just down the street from me. I didn't know she would be my wife at that time. I had seen her many times but never really noticed her. But one day a few years later I saw her walking down the street and asked my friend who she was. He looked at me and told me that was Julie Anderson. I looked at the very short shorts she was wearing and how her budding nipples pushed at the T-shirt she had on.

I knew right then I hadn't noticed how the small girl had grown up. She had dish water blond hair with the nicest legs and ass I had ever seen. I was a leg and ass man but the boobs bushing at her T-shirt that showed her stomach was a bonus.

Shortly thereafter we were going steady. It took me a long time before she would let me get my hand up her blouse or down her pants, but once I did I was hooked. I knew I was going to marry this magnificent woman if she would have me.

We had set a wedding date that was eight months away but to our surprise I got her pregnant and we moved the wedding date up to the next month. We had a small wedding and I found a big double two story house to rent with option to buy.

We moved in and I found a job that was close to the house and about a month of living there we were watching TV and we heard a car pull up in the driveway. I was shocked to see my wife's neighbor that lives next door to her parents he pulls up; it looked like he had bought a new car. It was a Corvette the wife and I greeted him and he handed me the keys and told me to take it for a drive. I asked the wife if she wanted to go. I noticed he had a bottle of what looked to be wine. Knowing him it wasn't cheap. I asked Julie if she wanted to go for a ride.

She said. "It was only a two seater and she would stay and visit with Frank our friend."

Then I realized what she said and looked at her and she told me to go. So I did it was close to dark but I went for a ride, I loved the power it had. I had been gone about a half of an hour when I headed back.

I didn't smoke in his new car so I stopped on the porch to smoke, I could see through an opening in the curtains. My wife was sitting in a chair in the far corner and her skirt was up around her waist and panties were gone and she had her legs up on each side of the arms and Frank was on his knees, his face was buried in her pussy.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I froze in my tracks and just watched our friend sucking and eating my wife's pussy. My head was spinning and I wrest back on the railing to steady myself. As I regained my footing I move closer to the window to get a better look.

I wasn't seeing things, Frank was eating my pregnant wife out granted she wasn't showing much yet but he looked like he was trying to kiss my baby. Oh God that wasn't funny but that was what I thought. Then he moved back and unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard dick. He was about six foot tall and had an eight-inch cock.

I looked at my wife's face and she smiled at him and nodded her head and he put the head at her waiting hole and began to move it in a circular motion and then work it in and out. My wife's eyes closed and her head went back as he pushed as deep as he could go. He began to stroke in and out as he grabbed her hips and then pushed and pulled out faster. He had a good rhythm going and my wife seemed to push her ass back at him with every stroke.

I felt my dick growing in my pants and noticed the glass and bottle of wine sitting on the side table and the bottle was half empty. I thought to myself he knows what it takes to fuck Julie.

I pulled my cock out and stroked it in rhythm with his penetrations of my wife's pussy. He would go slowly and then fast and my wife would open her eyes and look into his eyes when he slowed and close them when he speeded up. He did this for a long time and it had to be thirty minutes, I thought it wasn't there first time.

I wondered how long he had been fucking my wife and if he was the only one she had fucked. Living right next door to her as she grew up it could have been a long time. I figured he was the first one to fuck her since we got married.

I asked myself if I should say something to Julie and was scared as hell. I didn't want her to leave me if we fought. I realized I wanted to watch her with other guys. I wondered if she would tell me but I knew only time would tell.

I watched as he finished in my wife and watched as they cleaned up themselves and staggered back to the rail and lit another cigarette and ran what I had seen over and over in my mind. I was surprised he didn't go down and suck his cum out of my wife's pussy. I wasn't mad witch surprised me. I liked Frank and thought at least it wasn't a stranger.

When they had cleaned up and sat in the living room I walked back to Frank's car and opened the door and then closed it a little hard hoping they would hear it. I walked to the door and opened it and said. "I'm going to grab a smoke I'll be in in a minute ... nice car Frank!"

I made sure to leave the main door open and walked to the opposite end of the porch and noisily opened a folding chair and placed it by the windows. I tiptoed back to the door so I could hear them talking. Frank said "that was perfect timing. Julie said "Yes to bad he didn't give us enough time for a second round." Then she giggled.

Frank said "would it be okay if I came by again?" Julie said "Sure just don't wait until I'm as big as a house." She giggled again and Frank said "Believe me I won't care... I'd like to get as much as I can while you're pregnant so I don't have to wear a glove." Then they both giggled and I tiptoed back to the chair and folded it up and walked to the door.

When I walked in I told Frank again how much I liked his car and wished I could get one knowing I couldn't afford one and how impractical it would be.

Chapter 2

I waited two days to see if my wife would mention Franks visit and the wife hadn't said a word about when Frank visited. So she didn't want me to know she was fucking someone else. I mentioned she looked a little disheveled after I drove Frank's car and she said "It was the wine so I let it go."

I don't know what I expected her to say something like oh yes I fucked his brains out while you played with his vet. I kind of wished she had so I could tell her it is her body and she can do what she wants to do with it. I didn't know at the time because she was already pregnant she would fuck many more guys before the baby was born. I don't really know how many she fucked but she came home and I could taste cum in her pussy most every time, it got to the point I really liked eating her pussy with cum in it better than when it was empty.

I didn't know if it was the same guy fucking her or if each time it was a different guy? I hoped it was a different guy each time or at least two or three I didn't want her to get hooked on a lover instead of a sex partner. I didn't know how I could find out so I just had to endure. We talked a lot about her fucking other guys and she seemed not to off put buy it. I think I was wearing her down.

I didn't get to see her fuck another man until eleven months after the baby was born. She worked out a lot and got her body back in shape and she was as sexy as ever. She was five foot seven inches tall the perfect weight for her height her skin was flawless, her breasts were thirty four C cups and she truly was the dream girl of every man's fantasy young and old.

I met this guy that came into the place I worked to buy parts, he was cool and we became good friends his name was Jim. I invited him to stop buy the house for a beer and that Saturday he showed up on his Harley motorcycle. He flirted with Julie and she flirted back so I knew she liked him. The night went well but when he left the house he wrecked his motorcycle we herd the crash from our front porch. I ran to the corner and saw his bike on its side. It looked like he pulled a wheel stand and hit a light pole.

He wasn't hurt bad but we had to push his bike to our house and put it in the garage. We all were feeling the booze from earlier so we went upstairs and lay on the bed to talk. I was on one side and he laid on the other and Julie was in the middle.

Earlier he told me he was sorry for flirting with Julie. So I told him. "It's okay... I can't blame you... she is awesome isn't she."

Jim said. "Beyond belief."

So I told him the rules. "Rule number one... not to force her but if she wants to go for it... two... treat her like a lady not a whore... never... even if she acts like it... got it?... three don't make it an everyday thing... is that acceptable?"

He said it was!

After some time I pretended to be drunker than I was and made like I was passed out. Jim told Julie how sexy she was and she seemed to swoon with his every word.

Then he just told her he wasn't sorry for flirting with her and then he told her I said not to force you but if you were okay with it to go for it.

Julie said. "He did ... Did he!"

"Yes he did!

"Well are you going to go for it?"

He must have looked over her because I heard her say. "Oh he is passed out don't worry about him.

She knows I can hold my beer so I asked myself is she going to do it to give me a thrill. I didn't care I just couldn't wait.

Jim kissed her and after the kiss she told him. "Hold that thought, I got to go to the bathroom. He started to follow her but she told him to stay there.

Julie didn't close the bathroom door and we could hear her pissing. After the flush she was a few minutes then came back to the bed. Then Jim said.

"I better go to." He closed the door but we could hear a heavy stream hitting the water. I thought he must have a big dick. When Julie heard it she got up and went to the window.

When Jim came back into the room I was glad he left the light on in the bathroom so it was easier to see in the room.

Jim walked to the window behind Julie and put his arms around her waist, then he turned her around and they kissed again. I could tell he was playing with her ass what I didn't know was she had removed her panties and braw.

Then Julie told Jim. "Anything we do is just sex and nothing more." Jim said ok and then Jim asked Julie if she wanted to go down stairs and she said. "No we are fine here... you don't have to worry hubby is out for the count. That was when I knew she was doing it for me. I guess our talks had given her the idea.

He moved her over to the foot of the bed and bent her over, I thought he was just going to fuck her there but he moved down to his knees and buried his face between her legs. I knew he was eating her pussy but it was months later I found out he was also trying to push his tong in her ass hole also Julie told me "That was 'A first' no one had done that before and it was amazing."

Then I knew why Julie was so verbal during that I just thought he was a good pussy eater. Then Julie told him to come to the bed, she laid down on the edge she pulled her skirt up around her waist and Jim moved between her legs and continued munching at the 'Y'.

Then she told him. "Take your pants off." And he did along with his T-shirt. I guess he had removed his shoes also. He crawled up her, well he really kissed his way up her body and pushed her top up and kissed and sucked her nipples that was when I realized she had taken her bra of too.

Julie had pulled her knees up as he lay between them. Then finally he moved up and kisses her on the lips. I don't know if he or she guided his cock at her pussy. I heard Julie let out a sigh and say. "You got a big one there." I didn't know how long it was but she said.

"Take it slow ... it's a fat one too."

It wasn't long and he was stroking in and out and I heard Julie say. "Oh... God... Oh yes... don't stop." Like he wood, not in this life he was fucking a fine peace of ass and I don't think anything could stop him now. I could tell Julie came several times, especially when she would almost let out a loud scream. "I'm going to cum." She said many times.

After that she would just say. "I'm cumming." Again... then again she said it... and then once again she said it." He stroked her nonstop for what seemed like an hour but it was probably half that time. Then he let out a grown and pushed deep in her and held it there. Julie said. "Fill me up... fill me up you big dick mother fucker."

I was surprised to hear her cuss.

It was easy to tell he was shooting his load deep in Julie's pussy and she loved it. He slowly moved off her and put his cock up to her face and she took it into her mouth. She sucked and then he went to the bathroom. When he came back he asked her if she was ready for round two.

She said in a girlish voice. "Really... you can do it again?" He said. "With you I'll bet I can go four times... just need a ten minute brake." Then he started sucking her tit as his hard on grew. He was hard fully soon and he had her get on her knees and he doggie her for a long time and she moaned and moaned. That lasted longer than the first time and after the third time I fell off asleep the bed moving didn't disturb me. I'll bet there was a fourth time.

Chapter 3

I woke up at sunrise and as I got up I saw Julie and Jim both were naked with no covers over them. Jim was on his back and Julie had the top of her head in his arm pit. Her right leg us up over his. As I got up I could see Julie's pussy I expected it to be all red and swollen, but it wasn't. It looked normal except for all the dried cum and woman juice. Then I saw Jim's cock and it was hard, dam after fucking all night he had morning wood.

I went to the bathroom and took a leak then went down stairs and started a pot of coffee. I heard the shower running upstairs and figured they were up.

I poured me a coffee and went out on the back porch to smoke. When I went back in I decided to go upstairs and see how they were doing. When I got to the top of the stairs I heard the sound of the bed squeaking. I moved to the bedroom door and saw Jim was fucking Julie again. She had her legs flat on the bed and her arms were out flat to her sides. Was he fucking her passed out body?

About the time I stepped through the door she pulled her legs up and wrapped her arms around his neck then pressed her heals into his ass cheeks, then let out a long moan. I could tell she loved what he was doing. She had her eyes closed as I looked down at her, then she opened her eyes and saw me then realized what was happening and said with a pretend startled look on her face.

"Oh my God." Jim stopped ramming her when she said that but he didn't pull out she just froze with his cock deep in her and I calmed her and moved down rubbing my hand over her forehead. Jim just held his cock in her and I told her.

"Sweetie... it's okay... it's your body and if it makes you feel good... I don't mind." She seemed to calm down and Jim began to slowly push and pumped in and out of her. She got a big smile on her face and said. "It does feel good... really good." With that she closed her eyes and move with Jim's rhythm.

Jim was pushed up on his arms so I sucked on her tit as he fucked her. She really moaned then. I could tell she had a big orgasm and then she said in a soft voice. "I'm in heaven." Then she opened her eyes and said looking at me. "You're the best husband a girl could have." I kissed her long and deep then said. "You're the best wife a man can have."

Jim said. "This is the most I have ever been turned on, I'm going to cum." And he did. After a few fast strokes he held his cock deep in my wife and I could tell every squirt he let go. He finally pulled out of her and said he was going to the bathroom.

I kissed my wife as I pulled my pants and shirt off. I moved over her and her legs were still open so I lowered myself down on top of her and fed my dick in her very wet pussy she said. "Oh yes... fuck me!" I slipped in deep and kissed her passionately as I stroked. I increased my stroking and she came again.

"Oh God... I have never been so pleased." I know she meant so fucked. Then she began to kiss all over my face and came again. Then I raised one of her legs as I straddled the other and drove her as fast as I could. She got another climax, her words were slurred like she wasn't there but I think she told me we need to do this again. I noticed Jim was still naked and standing in the doorway watching I told her we would.

Jim said. "That is the finest pussy I have ever had the pleasure to partake in." Julie giggled like a little girl and said,

"Thank you good sir." Jim said. "Believe me it was my pleasure... and I hope I get to do it again." Julie looked at me and I smiled. Then she looked at Jim and said. "Count on it!" With that Jim smiled, winked and left to get dressed.

"Ant that the truth." I said. I collapsed beside my wife when Jim said. "I'm going to get dressed and go look at my bike." I told him. "I would be down soon." "Take your time." He replied.

I looked at Julie and said. "I would love to eat your pussy right now." She smiled and said. "If that is what you want... do it! You do know it is full of cum" And I did, I cleaned every square inch and reamed it with my tong. When I had what I thought was all I told her to squat on my face. She said. "With pleasure!" I sucked and licked and stopped to see if more drained out. Then I told her. "She had the best tasting pussy in the world... but when it's full of cum... It's even better." She put her hands on my cheeks and pulled her face to mine and said softly. "Then I'll try to keep it filled for you."

Chapter 4

We were so lucky between my parents and Julie's mother they alternated week ends taking the baby until late Sunday night.

Over the next few months Jim would come almost every week end and Julie said he asked if he could stop buy through the week. I said.

"Thanks for telling me... if you are okay with it I am." She smiled and said. "It might break the week up if you know what I mean." We both laughed. "Then she said. "Jim did also ask if it would be okay if some Saturday he could take me out like we were on a date... he said he would like to show me off like he could get a fine girl like me... along with a thousand more flattering comments." Then I laughed and said. "Wow! What do you think?" She said. "I think it's sweet!" I said. "It is sweet... but with one condition."

"What's that?" She said. I said as I leaned in and whispered in her ear. "You don't wear any under wear and no bra... plus you have to fuck him when he picks you up and on the way home in the car... and when you get home so I can watch." All she said was. "Promise babe."

It worked out the first Saturday they were going out I had to fill in at work that day so I didn't get to see him pick her up. I only worked to six so I would be there when they got home. I'm sure he fucked her before they left and I knew he would in the car. But I figured they would be home around midnight or before but it was two before they got home.

When they came in Julie looked no worse for the wear, I met them at the door and hugged her and asked. "Did you have a good time?"

She said. "Oh yes... I got to try a couple 'first times'." "What do you mean 'First times?' I asked.

She said. "Jim has to leave... and won't be back."

I looked at Julie and said. "Did something happen?"

It is a long story... I will tell you in full later... it will just be us having some fun." Jim kissed her good night more like a peck on the lips and left. I hugged her again and felt up under the back of her skirt and she didn't have any under wear on then I felt her tits and no bra then I said. "You listened to me." She smiled and said.

"All Ove the time babe!" We went up stares and she sat on the bed and began to tell me about her night. I said you going to tell me what happened with you and Jim?