Three Weeks on the Road Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled to myself. Poor guy was getting flustered.

The cashier turned beet red as Jessie hiked her shirt up for his view. "They're small but oh so sensitive," she said in a seductive, breathy voice. She let him get in one feel and turned on her heel, stopping to give me a peck on the cheek before strutting out of the store.

I was next in line, and I fished out my wallet. "I guess that means I need to pay."

He was still staring at the door through which the two girls had departed.

I snapped my fingers and he shook his head, returned to planet earth, punched a few buttons on the register. " Twenty one thirty nine. So... Are you, uh...?"

I shook my head. "Just the last one."

"Lucky man."

"Yes, yes I am."

I found Jessie and McKenna leaning against a gas pump outside, passing the soda bottle back and forth and dumping a bit of rum into it with each pass, giggling together over the way they'd flustered the clerk. "Poor kids probably gonna have a heart attack," I said with mock sternness.

"But he'll go out with a smile on his face," Jessie replied.

"And hopefully his dick in his hand," McKenna added. They both laughed. "What?" she asked when I gave her a disapproving look. "You really didn't think I'd have a filthy nasty side after hanging out with Jessie for twenty years."

"You're the one who taught it to me," she protested.

They both laughed, and we headed back to the hotel.

I checked the bed for traces of bugs - none - and the toilet tank for contraband - also none - before taking a shower in the cramped stall. Ordinarily, I would've pulled Jessie in with me, but I barely had room to raise my elbows much less get down for some carnal fun.

Jessie went next, and she grinned at me the whole time I hungrily watched her undress.

She emerged twenty minutes later, a thick brown towel wrapped under her armpits and tied in a turban over her wet hair. I pulled her into an embrace after we finished brushing our teeth, and she melted against me. Eventually, I pushed her back to arm's length, looked over her cleanly pale, freckle-dusted face. "Did you see the test results I left for you last night?"

Jessie bit her lip, nodded, enthusiasm and mirth dancing in her eyes. "I did."

"Let's do that tonight."

"Can we do that soon, another night? I want that to be special."She let out a sigh and seemed to deflate. "It's been a stressful couple of days. Tonight I just want to take my punispunishment get used and told that everything's ok. Can we do that instead?"

I kissed her forehead. "I can do that."

I sat on the edge of the bed as Jessie cleaned up the bathroom and shut off the light, and then walked over to stand in front of me. She pulled the towel off her head, tossed it in the direction of the bathroom, and shook her head, trying to shake loose the slicked-down black and purple hair that clung to her scalp and neck. Then she reached up and pulled loose the towel around her chest.

Jessie isn't what most people would consider traditionally beautiful. Even with a healthier diet putting a little more muscle and fat on her frame, she was still elfin thin, lithe and lean like she'd spent a lifetime dancing instead of scraping by in an apartment without a furnace. The pale skin and dark hair gave her almost a goth look, especially accentuated by the colors and cuts she experimented with, and the dark makeup she favored. Her breasts were small - she wore A cup bras when she wore them at all - and her ass was relatively flat.

In short, she was far from the voluptuous blonde that everyone seems to consider the ideal of feminine beauty. But I thought she was gorgeous.

She approached from my right and lowered herself to my lap, folding over it, toes on the floor, knees bent, torso twisted to the bed. I rubbed her soft, milky skin, kneading her back, squeezing her buttocks, gliding over the backs of her thighs. "You want this?" I asked quietly.

Jessie nodded. "I do. You told me you'd punish me when I drank way too much and I did. Please..."

I pulled my hand back and delivered a soft slap to her upturned rump. Jessie bucked and then looked back at me with a grin. "That's not spanking."

I reached over with my free hand and fisted her hair, turning and tilting her head, giving her the sense of submission that she enjoyed. "It will be. Trust me."

Slowly I increased the force of my strikes, rocking her forward with every loud slap as time went on. Her skin turned pink, then red, and she went from gasps to soft cries as the strength of the spanks grew, even though her mouth remained curled in a feral grin of enjoyment. When I'd met her, Jessie had told me the only thing I couldn't do to her was cum in her vagina, and the intervening four years had shown me she really did have few limits. She enjoyed everything sexual, found every erotic act worthy of a smile or giggle or appreciative gasp, even the most painful or degrading.

Jessie wanted to experience everything.

And most importantly, she wanted to experience it with me.

When I stopped, we were both breathing hard, and my erection was tenting the front of my boxers, pushing into her side. I let go of her hair and Jessie smiled sweetly at me. "Thank you, daddy."

I roughly pushed her to the bed, sliding off the edge myself. Jessie spread her legs wide and high, looking between my face and her little tight triangle of pubic hair hopefully. "Uh uh," I told her. "You were a bad girl. You don't get that tonight."

I pushed off my boxers and climbed up on the bed, dragging her further up it by her wrist, lowered myself to her body. Jessie's legs rose up my back, wrapped around my waist, and there was a delicious fumble of soft, firm, wet flesh against aching hardness, slim fingers guiding me to stretch open and slowly fill her slippery tunnel. I groaned as I pressed against her, cock straining to slide just a little deeper. "Fuck you feel fantastic..."

Jessie bit her lip and smiled. "I was gonna say the same thing."

I withdrew, thrust forward, enjoying the sensation of reentry, the look in her eyes as her body opened for me. Again and again, slowly penetrating her, sliding back out then in again. The brunette's lips curled into a grin at one particularly deep movement, and she dug her nails into my back, pulled her legs higher up my back to open herself just slightly more for me. "Fuck me, daddy," she breathed. " Please don't tease me, use me."

I kept up the slow, deep, intimate thrusts a minute longer just to show I was in charge, then began picking up speed. I watched her beautiful face until she closed her eyes in enjoyment, then lowered my head to trail kisses around her neck and jaw and collarbone, angled further down to nibble at her breasts, drawing a loud cry from her lips and an arch from her back.

Jessie opened her eyes and looked up at me plaintively. "I'm close, can I cum?"

"Cum for me."

I picked up the pace, hard, deep, loud slaps of skin on skin and wet flesh being penetrated, and the woman beneath me arched her neck, shifting with anxious energy as the wave of pleasure built within her, higher, higher... She shrieked and lifted her head to kiss me ravenously, so hard we almost bumped teeth, shrieked again as she pulled away, her trembling body bucking up to meet my now torturously slow, deep thrusts.

"Fuck that feels amazing," Jessie breathed.

I reached back and roughly pushed her legs down my sides, grabbed her back and rolled us over. "You do it."

Still clenching around my member, Jessie started pushing herself back on me, rolling her hips forward to withdraw me from her wetly sucking sheath, humping back and forth on top of me, a look of single-minded determination on her face. I reached between us with one hand, gathered up some of the liquid leaking from between our joining, and began rubbing at the top of her slit.

"You're mean," she whispered, still working her hips on me.

"Why is that?"

Her voice was a girlish whine. "You wanna make me cum again and again, I just want you to hold me down and fuck me."

"That's what you want?"

Jessie nodded exaggeratedly. "Don't you?"

"Don't say I didn't warn you." I pulled her roughly off of me, pushing her flat on the bed. I moved up to kneel by her head, lifted and turned her so her face was at cock height. "Suck."

She lifted her eyes to me and adopted a playful pout. "I don't think I should..."

"Why is that?"

"It's so big and hard and its... Its been in my cunt... That seems naughty putting something that's been down there in my mouth..."

I reached back and gave her pink ass a hard slap. "Suck."

"Yes, master..." Jessie smirked and took me in her mouth, soft and warm and wet, stroking me with her tongue, and I let her do it her way for a moment before resuming my grip on her head and beginning to thrust, pushing through her lips, enjoying the gagging noises as my cockhead pressed to the back of her throat, the way she snaked her tongue along the bottom of my shaft and my scrotum when I had her nose pressed to my pelvis.

I fucked Jessie's mouth for a while and then pulled away, pinning her hands down as I slid down her back. She raised her ass up for me, and I reached down to drag the head of my dick down her crack, brushing against her leaking wet vaginal opening, back up, back down. I stopped against her backdoor, leaned down to whisper in her ear "I want this tomorrow."

Her "Yes master" was far less playful and far more submissive than her pretend refusal to blow me had been.

"Good girl." I angled down between those wet lips, pushed deep into her tight box, started moving once more, inspiring a constant chant of squeaks and whimpers from Jessie as I ground against the front wall of her pussy. I held still for another jerking, squeezing orgasm from my lover, and then, close myself, dismounted her, roughly grabbed a handful of her black hair, and guided her from the bed to kneel before me.

"In my mouth or on my face?" Jessie asked, knowing one of the two came next.

"Mouth."

Her blowjob was slow and loving, tender as she sucked and kissed and licked, withdrawing occasionally to catch her breath and trail kisses and tongue flutters along the shaft before taking it back into her mouth with a pleasured moan.

She whimpered when I came, an involuntary thrust of the hips that pushed my spitting glans against the back of her throat, and then she pulled off a bit, holding me in her mouth, collecting the jetting spunk on her tongue. Her hands gently pumped my shaft and caressed my balls, pulling every possible drop of jizz from me, and when she finally popped off, she showed me the puddle in her mouth.

"Swallow."

Jessie gulped it down, showed me its absence, and then we crawled into bed, Jessie turning off the light before slumping sweatily on my chest. We lay there a long time, arms around each other, listening to showing heartbeats and respirations. I tilted her head up, kissed her lips gently. "I love you, Jessie."

"I love you too, Gary."

She lowered her head to my chest and I buried my nose in her hair for a moment to smell shampoo and sweat and HER.

Dammit I was content.

12