Three Weeks on the Road Ch. 14

Story Info
Thursday 7/23/20.
11.4k words
4.76
8.6k
3
0

Part 14 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This chapter picks up the sci-fi/horror thread started half a dozen chapters ago. The scene doesn't contain any violence or threatening language, but it may be fairly unsettling for an erotic story in this category. If you were bothered by the last scene, please avoid this one.

As always, comments and criticisms in any form of communication are accepted and appreciated.

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

###

I actually woke up before Jessie for once, and lay there under her insignificant weight as the sunlight gradually illuminated the nylon roof of the tent. My back was sore from laying on the thin padding we'd put down for camping, and I smiled at the thought that I was becoming an old man.

A dirty old man, I thought to myself as I rolled my head to the left to see McKenna's face turned towards me as she slumbered on my arm.

That had been fun last night.

Who knew all the irritating little programmer needed was a few orgasms to become a much more enjoyable person?

I lay there for a long time enjoying the heat of female bodies around me, the peaceful feeling of not needing to be anywhere any time soon. Just resting.

Jessie came awake with a shift and a yawn, slowly fluttering her sleep-sanded eyes open to look at me. "Good morning," I whispered. "Sleep well."

Raising up slightly, she nodded. "You tuckered me out."

"And had fun doing it."

"I love you, Gary."

"I love you too."

Jessie lowered her forehead for a kiss and then curled up more to my side, one graceful leg and arm stretched possessively over my body. We enjoyed being naked in the closeness, the feeling of skin together, body heat shared.

Dammit, this woman felt good - the solidity of her body, the feel of breath moving chest or the shift of muscle, soft hair on my shoulder and pecs.

In our closeness, she made me feel complete. I wouldn't otherwise, but she gave that to me. Our relationship might be unconventional, but without her, my life wouldn't make sense.

I turned my head and kissed her again, and our lips stayed together this time, pressure growing, tongues touching and moving together, heat and excitement and a sense of possession growing in my chest to match the hardening of my morning wood. Jessie moaned and pulled back, eyes sad and needy, and I gently shifted her back up onto my chest. Her slim hand reached down between us to pump slowly at my erection, a warm squeeze moving up and down the length, and when she settled on top of me, I felt wet lips take over, a gentle rock of the hips dragging hot, slippery flesh back and forth over my rod.

I pulled Jessie's left leg tight up to my side, and she got the idea, pulling her right up slowly so as not to disturb the sleeping McKenna. The hand that had been stroking me slid clumsily between our pressed together bodies, and Jessie bit her lip, smiling shyly as she fumbled to get me lined up with her opening. She gasped as the head breached her and then she shifted further down, filling herself with my cock. "You're inside me, daddy," she said breathlessly.

"I am." I gripped her short black hair and held her mouth to mine, kissing her ferociously while surging my hips up, thrusting into her wet box over and over and over again.

We lay like that a long time, Jessie clutched possessively to my chest, kissing lightly - almost sipping at each other's lips while I flexed upwards, driving into her. My gothic lover lifted her head from mine to look in my eyes as she came. Her body went rigid and her mouth opened wide in that animal grin I'd grown to know, and then a laugh broke from her lungs, turning into a low, keening wail as she relaxed and stiffened again and again.

Stirring on my left arm, and I looked over to see McKenna shake herself awake. "Wha..." She looked blearily at us. "Ohhhhhhh..." The little brunette crawled up to kiss me, then turned her head to kiss the woman on my chest, moving from her lips to her shoulder to her back, nibbling down her spine until I couldn't see her and could only feel movement by my groin.

Jessie's face clenched and her flush grew deeper and she burst out laughing again, louder now that she didn't have to worry about waking anyone. "Mike, stop, please, OH!"

Hands fondled my balls and I felt an electric slide of wetness dancing on and off exposed skin, and Jessie's laugh turned into a shriek and her eyes went defocused from the swift slide of my dick in and out of her body, and whatever McKenna was doing. She shrieked loudly and I wrapped my arms around her and started pounding away.

"FUUUUCK!" I roared and held myself as deeply thrust up into my lover as possible, holding there with bent knees as my dick throbbed again and again and again and the sensation of cum pumping out of me was so hot and hard as to be painful. I relaxed once my contractions ceased, and shifted Jessie so that I could slip from her. Wetness dripped to my abdomen and I heard a giggle, felt the tip of a tongue start lapping at my skin like a cat.

I groaned and tried to turn off my mind. Fuck that had been energetic.

McKenna reappeared, kissing her way up Jessie's back as the taller girl rested and drifted in and out of a relaxed daze on my arm. Her round, youthful face appeared over her friend's shoulder, and she smiled down at me. "My turn next?"

I chuckled. "In a minute. I'm hot and tired."

"And I don't want to move," Jessie mumbled into my shoulder.

McKenna stuck out her lower lip at us and settled back down on my arm. "Fine."

We cuddled for a while and then Jessie slithered off me, kissing my chest as she went. "I've gotta go pee. You entertain Mike, ok?"

I sighed. "Why does everybody think I'm a coin-operated erection?"

The little programmer rolled to face me as he friend exited the tent, then reached down, and started gently pumping my semi-chubbed prick. "Because you love to fuck?"

I turned us over suddenly and McKenna looked up at me with wide-eyed and a wider grin. Her hand was still on my penis, and she squeezed a little harder, jacked me a little faster. "See?"

I reached down between us and cupped her smooth pubic mound, enjoyed the way her eyes went to slits and she shifted as I pushed my middle finger up inside her. "You're wet already. Why is that?"

She groaned as my finger stirred inside her pussy. "Because I woke up to my best friend getting her brains fucked out next to me... By the same huge dick today that made me cum SO hard last night. I still can't believe she's sharing with me..."

I kissed her lips and trailed a series of quick pecks across her chin and neck, down her chest before sucking in one of her hard nipples, squeezing the breast behind it as I licked and applied powerful suction.

I moved to the other breast when her little cries of pleasure amped up, and I made her squirm with my tongue teasing around her swollen bud, my teeth grazing against sensitive flesh. McKenna writhed beneath the assault of my mouth and my still-probing finger. I drove her crazy by kissing away from her nipples, around the curves of her fair skin, and when she tried to pull my head back to those hard, dusky tips, I pulled my hand from her pussy and pinned her wrists above her head. "What the fuck gave you the idea you were in charge?" I growled.

The smaller girl relaxed almost instantly, a look of slight fear crossing her face. "Ummm..."

I maneuvered back between her thighs, my prick brushing against her swollen lips, and I could tell she was holding back from arching against me, trying to slide herself down the teasing rod. "You are going to learn...discipline. By the time we get back to Milwaukee, you will be MUCH better behaved in bed, understand?"

Her "Yes sir" sounded sad, and I reached down to push the head of my cock into her waiting tunnel, slowly pushing forward to fill her. Her head arched back when I was pressed fully against her vulva, and she seemed to think about the sensation before grinning. "What do you want me to do?"

"Ask permission to cum. I'm not gonna let you do much of anything else." I pinned her legs open with mine and began moving inside her. McKenna just closed her eyes and accepted.

I tortured her with changes in depth and speed, hammering her bald twat fast and deep one moment and then barely thrusting shallowly into her the next. She held still, letting me set the pace, and hurriedly asked permission to cum even before I could feel the tension mounting in her small body. I gave it freely. "Cum for me, McKenna. Cum around my big cock..."

She moaned at my words, and began bucking up at me, trying to take as much of me inside her as possible. Pinned down as she was, there wasn't much point in her even trying to move, but I gave her what she wanted, thrusting harder and harder as she flushed and thrashed, and finally arched beneath me, scraping my chest with her rock hard tits as she shrieked out her climax into my shoulder. I could feel the wetness, the tightness of her convulsions around my erection, and it gave me an egotistical thrill.

This annoying little woman REALLY enjoyed me fucking her the way I wanted to fuck her.

The tent door unzipped, and I looked over my shoulder to see Jessie step in, gloriously nude, holding a pile of clothes. "It is HOT out there. Already!"

"It is summer, in the desert, in Utah."

"Hey! You're in me..." McKenna whined.

I turned my attention back to her. "So I am." I kissed her, forcefully, seeking out her tongue, pushing against it as I pushed and pulled within her other orifice, and she turned her head away, breaking the kiss to yell loudly. "Harder, harder... CUMMING! Oh FUCK, I'm cumming!"

She did, beautifully, fair skin flushed deep pink again, eyes unfocused as she squirmed in time with the clenching of her body around me. I held still, let her ride it out, watched the little programmer finally relax and calm down. She blinked at me and tried to snuggle closer, and I had to admit, she was pretty cute when she was fucked out.

"Did you just cum without asking permission?"

Jessie stuck a toe into my calf muscle as she hopped around pulling up her shorts. "What do you think?"

"Um..." If she wasn't already flushed, chest heaving, she would've looked embarrassed.

I gave her face a light slap. "You need to - " I dismounted her, rolled her to her side, and pushed her right leg up to her chest. I repinned her hands to the floor in front of her face and straddled her left thigh, slipping into that tight box from a new angle. " - learn to do as your told!"

McKenna arched her back as I reentered her and groaned."Yes... Yes, I do..."

I thrust hard and deep and fast, trying to get to my own climax. My movements drove the little brunette wild, trying to thrash out of the grip I had on her wrists and her shoulder, but to no avail. I kept pounding away at her firm curve of ass and thigh, loud slaps of skin against skin providing counterpoints to my grunts and her moans.

I pulled away and jerked McKenna up by her wrists, transitioned my grip to her hair. She yelped in surprise and a little bit of pain, but opened her mouth and grinned when she saw my other hand jerking my stiff rod in front of her face. Against my grip, she tried to knee-walk closer, tried to take my erection in her mouth, but I held her still, jerking faster and faster until...

Cum sprayed her face as I erupted, and McKenna opened her lips wider, closing her eyes and trying to turn her face up to catch more of my spending. Gooey white ropes streaked her cheeks and lips, drops landing on her eyelids and forehead, and she laughed as she licked her lips before my jizz could drip away.

"Rrrraaowwww" Jessie made a cat noise and giggled, walked over to lean down and lock lips with her friend. A few moments of making out, and she broke away to trail the tip of her tongue up the side of McKenna's cheek, collecting a dribble of semen. "That was a lot."

"You're telling me," the little programmer said.

I just watched, amused.

Mountain House made breakfast burritos too, so after dressing we boiled some water in the already-warming desert morning, and rehydrated up some breakfast tortillas and eggs. By the time we got the tent broken down and packed away, we were sweating profusely, and air conditioning had never felt so good as when I started up the SUV and followed my toe tracks back to the road.

On the other side of the San Rafael Swell desert was a small town, and since the gas station was empty-ish this early in the morning we took a little bit longer than our usual stops to brush our teeth and splash some water on our overheating bodies.

I caught McKenna's eye as she carried an armload of ice cream to the register, and shook my head ruefully. How did she stay so small?

If I'd thought the Swell was hot, nothing prepared me for Arches. The scenery was beautiful, towering red, orange, and tan stone pillars and boulders and loops of massive size, but the heat was infernal. I watched the temperature gauge on the Suburban's dash climb ever higher the further we drove, and a little warning bell started clanging irrational fear in my mind. Could this place be so hot it could kill my truck?

I consoled myself that there weren't rusted hulks scattered willy-nilly along the side of the road and kept driving.

The girls wanted to photograph all of it and we kept parking and trudging across the still, burning hot terrain to take selfies and landscapes. I enjoyed their company, enjoyed doing this for them, but I'm a cold weather man, without a doubt. This was just painful.

I did enjoy the few times they snuck in pictures for me though, shirts or skirts adjusted for a particularly X-rated view, a selfie here or there of a passionate lip-lock. That made it worth it.

It surprised me how many farms occupied the area outside of Arches. I would've thought that the hellish weather would've made growing impossible, but nope, well-irrigated circles of green stood out starkly from the desert floor, breaking up the monotony of reddish rocks and cliffs seen from the highway. The girls were back on their tablets and phones, tapping away incessantly as I drove, and Grand Junction passed quickly to our left side, no one bothering to look up as we drive through a flat, crowded commercial district, big box stores and chain restaurants blurring together.

Desert gave way to forest and plain, impoverished looking towns popping up every few dozen miles. The houses and businesses were run down, a third at least shuttered or in disrepair, an air of poverty and rust and blight hanging over the dust sidewalks and dilapidated homesteads. We wound through hills and mountains, woods breaking to fields, farms and orchards giving way to long stretches of empty.

It felt like traveling back in time, or to another planet. Somehow we'd crossed the Colorado border and been transported to the nineteen seventies Midwest.

Our hotel was in a tiny, run downtown, and by the time we opened the door on the ground floor unit and soaked up a blast of cold air conditioning, I was stir crazy from sitting and hot as blazes. I wanted to WORK OUT. The room was a nice sized apartment, with a big double bed and sofa facing a large TV in an entertainment center in the main room, a small dining table on the way to the well-appointed kitchen, and a nice - if small - bathroom. The décor was the same homey, muted-southwestern we'd seen everywhere else, right down to the brownish quilt and the decorative dried wood hanging on the wall. We'd canceled McKenna's room, and she slung her bags down in the same pile as ours on the tile floor.

"Shit that air conditioning feels good," Jessie exclaimed as she shook her hair out of the ball cap she'd been wearing.

McKenna flopped on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. "I just wanna lay here for like the next sixteen hours, is that ok?"

I glanced back at her from paging through the phone book. "Hey, it was YOUR idea to drive through arches..."

"And we got some beautiful shots," my lover interjected as she folded herself into a lotus on the couch, laptop open.

"Totally not worth it though." Fuck, no gyms in this town. The hotel didn't have a rec center either. Running it is.

Jessie wolf-whistled at me when I undressed and sorted through my bags for cargo shorts and a long t-shirt. "I'm gonna try to make this a long one," I told the girls. "Can you put dinner together, find a pizza or a place to eat so I can just shower and chow down when I get back?"

They exchanged significant glances. "You're not implying that food prep is women's work, are you Gary?" McKenna's voice was innocent but a smile was forcing its way into her round, young-looking face.

"I'm implying it would be nice to eat when I get back from running."

Jessie giggled. "I think he's gonna use the paddle on you tonight, Mike..."

I kissed Jessie and squeezed her ass, gave McKenna a peck on the top of the head, and shut the door behind me.

The proprietor was watering flowers in front of the small administrative building and I stopped to say hi. "If a guy was going running, can you recommend any local landmarks he'd want to see?"

She thought about it for a minute, raised a wrinkled hand to point off in the direction of out-of-town. "There are some beautiful orchards just outside of town that way. Take a left instead of right and you're headed towards the Black Canyon, and you'll see some really nice houses along the highway. Otherwise, just run in town, it's cute and quaint." She looked me up and down. "But if you really want a challenge, drive out to the Canyon trails. It's a bit of a drive, but it's some tough hiking."

"That sounds wonderful. Thank you."

I fired up the Suburban and sat for a moment in the AC, pulling up the Black Canyon on my phone. Yeah, there was a park with some trails out there.

The countryside was empty, mostly. Long fields interrupted occasionally by farmhouses alternatively dilapidated and expensive, pillars and wrap-around glass contrasting with sheet metal patches on siding and scabbed-together wooden fencing. Mountains and massive hills dominated the sky, even if the ground was an unending succession of farms and forests, and the terrain and sky grew more gray the closer I got to the Black Canyon, and I was seriously considering the possibility of rain as I drove around the deep cut in the land. The edges were thickly forested, but the descending treetops made it clear this was an abnormal geological feature.

I stepped out of the truck into hot, brisk wind at the trail sign, and looked up at the sky. Varying shades of gray clouds blew around overhead, and the greenery in front of me rustled crazily. Running at nearly two miles above sea level, through the mountains, possibly in a storm.

This would be fun.

The forest arched overhead, protecting me from the wind, but I soon broke through onto a mountain path, and pausing, I got the lay of the land. The trail I was on switchbacked along a peninsula jutting out into the canyon. Sprinting a little further ahead, I could look down the hillsides into the deep cut in the earth, black water rolling impossibly far below, the bottom so deep it was darkly shadowed by the high rock walls.

Not nearly as wide as the Grand Canyon, but still impressively deep.

I resumed running, turning my mind off to thoughts of anything but my breathing and the stomp of each footfall on the barely-there trail. Ducking branches, shouldering past overgrown bushes, I even hurtled a river of stinging ants crossing the path. Nothing existed outside of the movement of my legs and my lungs, and the willpower driving each to perform in this higher-altitude, stiflingly-hot environment. Twigs and gravel crunched under my feet and my breath panted and the wild wind rustled the woods around me and my heart hammered in my ears and I kept pumping my arms and legs up and down. Up and over and down and around, I followed the switchback trail as it wound down the length of the peninsula, occasional glimpses of the shadowed-dark bottom of the canyon below appearing through the vegetation.