Three Weeks on the Road Ch. 16 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her head in one place and started thrusting. Pushing deep into her mouth, banging my soft, spongy crown off the back of her throat, holding there buried deep in her gullet or picking up speed and fucking her face like it was her juicing pussy. On a whim I held still and started pushing and pulling her head, fucking myself with her mouth, darkly enjoying the spasms I felt as she gagged and wretched on the occasional particularly deep stroke.

I'd pull off and she'd choke and hack strings of saliva down her chin and onto her chest and then she 'd practically dive for my cock once again, barely getting a breath in.

Not only was she enjoying this, she was insatiable.

I pulled her around and sat back on the couch, pulled her face back to my groin. "Suck."

Instead of sucking, she laved her tongue over my balls, teasing my sank with delicate flicks and licks and drags. One by one she took my testes in her mouth, wetting them, sucking gently, slowly rolling them back and forth, playing with them like they were hard candy. She popped off each one with a giggle before licking lower, nosing up against my sack as her tongue probed electrically at my asshole. First the flat and then the tip, she wormed against my anus, making me groan as sparks of pleasure ignited brightly in my brain as wet strong muscle moved across sensitive skin.

"Fuuuuuuck..." I pulled her back to my erection with a tug on her messy hair and she took me deep, bobbing up and down, not resisting, submitting as I guided her movements with a severe grip. I let her up and she nuzzled against my hard-on.

"Why are you holding back, daddy?" McKenna asked in a fair approximation of Jessie's girlish squeal of arousal. "Don't you want to give it to me? I know you do. I want it too... Do you want me to work for it? You want me to be a good girl and please you with my mouth, thank you for spanking me by sucking your rock hard cock? I want to thank you, I want to make you feel so good that you shoot your stuff in my throat. C'mon, give it to me, daddy, we both know you want to..." Her words were punctuated with nibbles and tantalizing licks of my overstimulated flesh.

I pulled her back onto my erection and bobbed her head up and down with my hands on her hair, making her glug and cough and sputter as I invaded her throat with my prick. She gasped when I pulled her off and grinned at me, face wet with her own saliva. "If you'd let me use my hands I could stroke you as I lick your ass..."

"I prefer you tied up. You need to learn your place."I stood and held my erection aloft, slowly stroking while pressing McKenna's face to my crotch. She licked up and down, sucking and mouthing on the sides, driving my blood to an absolute boil. I seized her head again and thrust into her open mouth, pumping away. Just a few...more...

McKenna closed her lips around the base of my shaft, flattening her tongue to the underside of my recoiling prick as it pumped hard, dumping my thick load onto her tongue in violent pulses of pleasure. She gagged and sputtered and swallowed as my semen flooded her throat, and I held her in place until no more issued forth. She slurped loudly as I pulled away.

"Thank you, daddy." The look she gave me was shy and innocent, a disconcerting contrast to the barely there seductive lingerie and the mess on her face and exposed and lifted tits.

It was something Jessie would say, and it pissed me off even more. "Stay."

I knelt behind her and untied her wrists, made a slipknot of the cloth belt and put it around her neck, then propelled her to her hands and knees with a hand on the back of her head. "Crawl to the bedroom."

McKenna delicately put one hand in front of the other, lifting each leg very purposefully so as not to damage her stockings. She looked back over her shoulder at me with a smirk as I walked behind her. "Like the view?"

I did. The straps of her garters dug into her rump, the flimsy garment perfectly framing the cleft of her ass and her glistening wet feminine lips. She knew what I was seeing, and crawled slowly to maximize my view. Stopping beside the bed, she waited. "What now, daddy?"

"Stop calling me that."

One hand slide down between her breasts, over her taut stomach began running the top of her bald slit. "But I always call you that, daddy. Don't you like me anymore?"

I pulled her up and undid the makeshift leash from around her neck, spun her around and undid her bra. retied her wrists behind her back at it fell to the floor. I toppled her to the bed with a push and she giggled at the fall, and the sensation of me grabbing her ankles and dragging her small body to the edge of the mattress. That giggle turned to a pleasured sigh as I dragged the head of my erection up and down her labia, teasing her sensitive lips with the angry purple head.

"This what you want? To get fucked?"

McKenna nodded vigorously, and I impaled her in one thrust, sliding as deep as possible slowly and steadily, her copious feminine lubricant easing the way despite the tightness I felt. I held her ankles apart, high and wide, and began swinging my hips back and forth, driving smooth and fast into her box. The little brunette groaned and rolled her upper body on the bed, arching her back and trying to twist her hands-free of the tie.

"Stop it, hold still," I commanded. She whined and kept trying to free herself, and I gathered her legs right to my chest with my left arm, leaned forward, and slapped one of her wobbling breasts. She bucked and yelped and quit trying to twist her arms out.

The new position of her legs was insanely tight, and I changed the angle of my thrusting, instead of pushing straight in, I drove up, scraping the head of my cock against the front wall of her vagina, and her ridged g-spot. McKenna went wild with the change in position. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, you're gonna make me cum, don'tstop, don'tstop, right there, oh SHIT!"

Her whole body tensed and she arched her back, grunting loudly as she climaxed, eyes locked on mine. I held still as her internal muscles squeezed, the involuntary bearing down of her pussy nearly forcing me out. I stayed buried deep and enjoyed the massage. Her legs started twitching as she came down from her ferocious orgasm, and I began thrusting again, driving her right back towards the state she'd just left. I let go and enjoyed the thrusting, enjoyed the exercise, enjoyed the feeling of a tight, wet box sliding along my cock.

McKenna could be any girl.

Right now, she was just something to fuck.

When I tired of that position, I wrenched her over onto her side, pushing her legs up so she was laying fetally, mounted her from the side, and began pounding away again.

That got the little brunette off in a hurry, and I pushed her face into the mattress to keep her quiet while she shook and bucked against me, her hips working reflexively against my pelvis. Her face was flushed when she turned out back towards me, and I leaned down to give her another forceful, invasive kiss. Her response was just as fierce, her tongue fighting against mine. Happy lust surged through me and I pulled away, rearranged her legs so I was straddling her left, and pulled her right leg to my chest as I re-entered.

McKenna gasped at the depth of my penetration, at the feeling of being split open and fucked so deep and so hard.

I glared down at her, the emotions threatening to run away with my heart held in check by my anger and ferocity. So close now... I sped up the strokes, my sensitive prick gliding through the wetness of her drooling pussy as I closed in on my own climax. Words she'd said to me came back, and as I felt my cock recoil with the effort of ejaculation, I pulled my right hand back and slapped her vulva.

I growled down at the bound brunette, pulling her even tighter to me and lifting up, keeping myself buried inside her as she lit off at the same time as I pumped her tunnel full of my spunk. She came quietly, glassy defocused eyes locked on mine as her flushed-pink torso jerked violently, grunting softly, almost in time with the contractions emanating up from her clenching twat.

We looked at each other a long time. She was coming down from an orgasm-induced high. I was contemplating what I was doing, why I was here.

McKenna smiled at me, wonder and hope softly crossing her sweaty, flushed face as she tried to lean up to kiss me.

I twisted her leg off my chest, rolling her body face first to the mattress. The little programmer gasped and spread her legs, lifting her reddened bottom. One, two, three hard slaps, three pained yelps into the sheets, and I mounted her again, angling my prick down into her dripping wet hole. I slipped in effortlessly, lubricated by her feminine wetness and the jizz I'd deposited inside her, and once fully seated, I began thrusting again, hammering against those soft, muscular buttocks.

Her bound hands clawed against my abdomen, and I hooked one arm around her throat, cutting off her air with the clench of a bicep. "Hold still, Mickey."

The only response I got was her legs trying to close beneath me, her body trying to buck me off. Fuck that. I pinned her ankles apart with my own and changed my angle of attack, less forward and back, more up and down, slamming her bald, spread-open sex into the mattress. Years ago, I'd made a former student named Sienna safeword by doing this...

Sienna.

McKenna screeched as she came again, and I transferred my grip from her throat to the back of her scalp, muffling her scream by pressing her face into the bed. "Shut. Up." I hissed in her ear, even as I snaked my other hand under her body to knead her breast. I kept that up for a while, not letting up, holding her down and making her orgasm because I wanted to force that on her, because it was satisfying to me, to make her lose control and experience that at my whim.

Fuck me, the bucking and struggling of her body beneath me was fun. I've always had a self-destructive side - first manifesting as near-alcoholism, and now that I was into martial arts, my demons occasionally appeared in the form of contests picked with stronger, better students. Very little to me was as therapeutic on dark days as getting beat up. Tonight my therapy was winning a struggle, forcing my desire, my anger upon this small woman. It was as satisfying as wrestling and WINNING, but with a darkly, violently sexual component as well.

I pulled McKenna's head up by her hair. "You like that, whore? Being my fucktoy? A ragdoll with three holes for my cock? Cuz that's all you are right now."

"Uhhhhhhh..." She didn't say anything intelligible, but her hips jerked rhythmically back against me, trying to take me even deeper as I thrust. I was getting off on using her to exercise my demons.

She was getting off on being used.

I pulled away and she arched her ass up at me, looking back and whining piteously, before rolling to her front and spreading her legs wide. Her vulva and inner thighs glistened with our fluids, a puddle of semen and girlcum darkening the fabric where she'd been laying.

I walked to the bathroom, yanked the fabric belt from the other bathrobe.

"I thought you were gonna leave me like this," McKenna said with a little girl's whine in her voice. "All tied up and helpless."

I guided her from the bed and to her knees. "Suck. Show me what a good little cocksucker you are."

She did. Wow.

Twists of her head, powerful suction on my crown after deepthroating me, worming her tongue against my balls as she gagged herself on my meat, slurping and choking on the saliva and mucus generated by the two of us forcing my pecker down her throat, she showed me she enjoyed sucking cock. I stroked my slimy rod as she pulled back to breathe. "Good girl. Get it nice and wet...cuz do you know where it's going next?"

McKenna shifted on her knees, gasped. "Up my butt?"

"Yeah."

"There's lube in my backpack."

"This first." I pulled her to her feet by her hair once more, led her twisting and squirming to the living room of the suite. I kicked the chair aside from in front of the window and positioned her in front of the glass, untied her wrists with one hand while keeping her held in place with an arm across her heaving torso. She fought me futilely as I dragged one wrist up, tossed the still-tied belt over the curtain rod, and knotted it tight. I bound her other wrist in the same fashion, arms up and pulled apart, standing nude in front of the window.

Then I went looking for the lube.

"You're really gonna fuck me in my ass in front of an open window?" McKenna breathed as I knelt behind her, gently wiping her backdoor with a lubed finger. Once the little pucker was glistening, I eased one, then two fingers in, coating her anal passageway and gently stretching her open.

"Yes, I am. Why, you don't want anyone to watch?" we were up on something like the eightieth floor. The only way anyone could see McKenna standing in the full-length window was with a telescope.

"It's not that, it's...ohhhhhhhhh..."

The smaller girl shuddered and groaned and her knees went momentarily weak as I began stroking her vulva, tracing up and down the red, engorged, dripping wet lips at the same time as two fingers of my other hand probed her rectum.

I stood and fisted my erection, placed it against her slightly slack anus, and gently but insistently pushed through. She tightened up on my approach, but I felt her push back and out, felt her TRY to open up and take me in easily. I let her adjust once the head popped through, and then firmly pushed in until I was pressed against her round ass. Them I gripped her hair again, pulling her head back and exposing her throat. "All those people out there, Mickey? They're watching you get fucked in the ass. You went out looking for this tonight, went out looking to be someone's buttslut, and you found it, and now the whole city gets to watch."

Her head turned and her eyes sought mine, lust raging across her face. She bared her teeth at me when she saw the rage in my eyes, and she began arching back into my thrusts, gasping as I moved my hand to squeeze her neck. Her pretty mouth worked as she struggled to pull in air, face flushing from the deprivation, and I let up long enough to give her a breath. Instead of holding her hip for leverage, I reached around to cup, to grip her pussy, fingering her wet slit even as I drove my cock back and forth through her anal chute with very deliberate force.

I choked her through her first climax, cutting off any sound she might've made with my grip on her neck. Her asshole clenched and unclenched powerfully around me, and I held still, savoring the sensation as I held the small woman up through the trembling of her legs.

When I let go of her throat, she gasped, turned her head to try and kiss me, a look of desperation in her eyes. It was easy enough to relocate my hand to the back of her head and force her head down and away. She whimpered, then gave a little cry as I began moving again, slowly, insistently probing the depths of her bowel, my shaft still gliding back and forth through the tight constriction.

This time I was mean. I kept her on edge, slowing down whenever I felt her get to close to orgasm, holding still and letting her come down slightly before fiddling her clit or resuming my thrusts. Every time she whined, every time she began to speak, to protest, I whispered "shut up" in her ear and reached around to give her face a mild slap.

McKenna was a shaking, twisting, thrashing wet bundle of overstimulated nerves as I closed in on my climax. Kept from the object of her pursuit so long, she alternated trying to pull free of her bonds and against whatever part of me was touching her, to escape or receive more sensation. I felt my balls tightening, felt the familiar feeling of ejaculation approaching, and focused all my awareness on my groin, holding back until...until...until...I pushed as deep as I could up McKenna's ass, pushed a centimeter more, and delivered a stinging slap to the apex of her thighs.

"AHHHHHHH!" McKenna yelled as she came with me, and I held her twitching body tightly in place as my cum rocketed up into her, spraying her rectal walls in multiple pulses. I could feel her wetness leaking down our legs, and her whole body shivered and twitched like I'd never felt from her before, one long moan coming from her mouth. I don't even think she was aware she was making noise.

I watched her reflection in the window and grinned.

McKenna sagged back against me eventually, and I undid the ties at her wrists. My partially deflated cock slipped free of her as I pulled away, and I gathered her practically weightless body up in my arms and carried her to bed. She snuggled down into the mattress, back to my chest, and I slid an arm underneath her, reaching up to cup one of her breasts, to pull her back against me.

Then I firmly gripped her wrist and guided it back until her hand found my dick. She wrapped her fingers around it. "Again?" she whimpered in a small, tired voice.

"Again."

McKenna pumped me slowly, languidly, as I squeezed and groped her tits, alternating from rolling flesh in my tight grip to pinching and gently twisting or pulling her firm nipples until she gave little cries of discomfort or ecstasy. And when she had me fully engorged, I guided the head of my cock down to the divot of her anus and pushed inside once more. She groaned and shifted as I slid in, and I gathered her tightly - almost lovingly - in my arms, reaching down to stroke her vaginal lips, to distract her with pleasure until the initial discomfort of entry had passed.

Our fucking was sensual. Rolls of the hips surging deep inside her, then torturously slow withdrawals. My fingers stroking, playing with her slickly wet snatch, our lips and tongues pressed together and seemingly never parting.

McKenna didn't seem to stop cumming. Her whole body shivered the entire time I fucked her, not a wild, thrashing, violent orgasm, but a small one that never ended. Her beautiful face was flushed, and every time I pulled away from her kiss for air, her eyes were glassy, far away in a different galaxy of sensation.

After all my aggression, it felt nice to be gentle, protective, kind. It felt like fucking Jessie, rough and hard and then when her lean body was spent, sensual and loving. Jessie...

I wondered where she was. Drinking at a bar. Pacing the hotel room. Sleeping fitfully or staring at the dark ceiling waiting for dreams to claim her. Smoking in the shower.

Each scenario played in my mind. For the first time since Florida - no the first time since cleaning up my mess in Minneapolis - I wasn't with her at night.

Dammit.

I broke from McKenna's mouth and nibbled down to her neck. "You liked that, didn't you. Being tied up for the whole city to see, getting fucked in the ass for everyone to watch. You are a fucking dirty girl."

She moaned.

"Why don't you put on a show for me?"

"What... What do you want?"

"Bend over the edge of the bed, reach back, and spread your cheeks."

McKenna slithered away from me, my pecker popping free. There was fire in the small woman's eyes as she eased her hips off the edge of the bed, turned to face me. Her hands slid down her flanks and then pressed into her round glutes, pulled them apart.

Stroking my slick member, I rose and walked around to view her from behind. Messy. Sexy. Skin red with blood flow or bruises, fluids glistening on skin. Pussy and ass gaping open from use. I leaned over her, the crown of my erection brushing her ass. "You really do look like a dirty whore right now, McKenna. Your legs are all wet from your cunt, and you've got cum leaking out of both of your stretched open holes. And you're holding your ass open for me to fuck AGAIN."