Three Weeks on the Road Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for me, show me how much you like being degraded like this." I picked up the pace and a few seconds later Jessie locked up with a loud "Uhhhhhhnnnnnn!" I held her upright with an arm around her belly as her legs shook and her backdoor clenched powerfully around me. So close...as soon as I felt I could move comfortably I started thrusting again and...right there... my gothic lover groaned as she felt the first shot of cum pump into her, and I withdrew, pulling her cheek aside and aiming my rod to splash the remainder all over her stimulated red asshole and her pale butt-cleavage.

I released her from the column as soon as I had finished, and I leaned against her back, pinning her in place with my arms around her, snuggling my face into her hair. "You ok?" I asked after a moment.

"Oh yeah."

I stepped back, grabbed my phone and handed it to her. "Convince McKenna."

I cleaned up in the glass-enclosed stall, watching my girl crank up the intensity on the vibrator. My deflated penis was clean of anything but lube, and between the scrubbing and the watching, it revived quickly. McKenna was thrashing and pulling at her restraints as her girlfriend slowly dialed up the intensity of the vibrations, occasionally throwing in pulses and jolts of differing sensation.

"Ready to be flogged yet?" I asked.

"Nuh uh. That did not look like fun."

"It's not that bad," Jessie told her seductively. " He's not going to paddle you, that's the part that hurt the most."

"Nope."

"Ok then." She leaned in and sucked one hard nipple into her mouth while cranking the vibrator to high. Slowly she sucked and kissed her way across her friend's torso, driving her wild before cutting the vibration and stepping back just before the little programmer climaxed.

"C'mon, Jess, please..." McKenna struggled to get free, fought to maintain the sensation that had been taken from her. I could see in the movements of her and legs she was clenching her core, trying to get herself off.

"Nope." And then Jessie did it again, knowing the brunettes' body and tells do well, she brought her whimpering and thrashing to the edge twice more before depriving her of the orgasm she was teasing.

"Fuck, fine! Flog me! Please! Just, just..." McKenna ran out of words to communicate the overwhelming need boiling inside her, and Jessie dialed down the vibration with a smile.

I steadied McKenna as I unclipped her from the rack and turned her snaphooking her cuffs into place so she was facing the wall. She was shaking with frustration and need, and I stroked my hand over the curves of her small body, admired the way her glutes were firmly parted by the plug. "Please..." she begged as my touch left her skin.

"Soon." I reached between her legs and gently eased out the U-shaped vibrator. Her legs glistened to mid-thigh and I teasingly brushed her wet nether lips with my fingertips.

I grabbed up the flogger and began the same figure eight I had with Jessie, McKenna grunted and jerked at the first few soft slaps of the flogger, but slowly relaxed into it even as it picked up speed. I started changing up my targets, slashing the trails across her butt and legs, going sideways across her back, avoiding harder strikes to thinner, more sensitive skin, landing them instead on large muscle groups and areas typically more dense with fat. I made her anticipate, fear the strikes more than hate them, though I still put enough force into the swings to make them sting.

McKenna wasn't as red as Jessie was when I was finished, but the was breathing hard, eyes wide open, body tensed. I roughly unhooked her from the frame and pulled her, stumbling, to a metal frame "bench." With knee and arm and head rests sporting restraining straps, it didn't LOOK like a bench. I helped her climb up, and before she could protest, Jessie and I were locking down those straps, tying her in place like she was bent over a motorcycle.

She tested the straps. "You guys have some weird fun. I can't fucking move."

"That's the idea, silly," Jessie said. "How do you want me, daddy?"

"I want you using some toys on this slut while she sucks my cock."

I watched Jessie scamper cutely over to the dressers to sort through her sex toys, and when she returned with a slim vibrator and rubber phallus, I moved around to the head of the bench. McKenna craned her head up to look at me, smirked. "You like this, don't you?"

"Oh yeah." The position was too difficult for her to take me in her mouth from straight ahead, so I turned her to cheek down on the headrest and moved into position.

McKenna gasped and tried to crank her head around to see what Jessie was doing, and I saw the pale woman hold up the amethyst butt plug, then set it on the floor. "Mickey. Suck." I repositioned her head and thrust into her mouth. She closed her lips around me, and given the angle, all she could do was provide suction and tongue action... But that was enough. Soft, wet, pulling, swirling, I groaned at the feeling of such a fantastic blowjob, and the feeling got even more intense as the little programmer yelped and cried out in pleasure while gagged with my meat. I looked back to see Jessie knelt between her friend's restrained legs, hands moving quickly, the slim pink vibrator sticking up between McKenna's buttcheeks like a thermometer. I could only guess that the rubber dildo was being rammed into her snatch, the pair providing overwhelming stimulation of both orifices.

I stroked McKenna's cheek and she glanced up at me. "Such a filthy girl. You're totally stuffed. Airtight." She looked up at me pitifully and sucked in air through her nose. "I bet you'd rather have three cocks in you, wouldn't you Mickey. You'd rather be a fucktoy for three strong men to throw around. Every. Single. One. Of your dirty holes rammed, huge cumloads dumped into you over and over and over until you're worn out and leaking." She moaned and I could feel the orgasm ripple through her, her tightly tied down body shaking as my words and the two toys sent her over the edge.

"Hold still. I'm going to fuck your mouth now." I held her head still, firmly and started thrusting. McKenna closed her mouth around me, trying to make my use of her gullet as pleasurable as possible, my erection sliding deep, the crown banging against the back of her throat. I held still, feeling her contract around me, gagging, choking, retching. I held there a few moments longer and then pulled away so she could gasp in air, thick strings of spit connecting her mouth and my prick. Once more between her lips, and when I pulled away I bent and tenderly kissed her forehead. "I'm gonna use your tight cunt now."

"Ok..." McKenna was lost in a world of sensation, barely paying attention.

I slowly extracted the toys from her loose, red holes, lined up, and pushed into her. Fuck, she was wet... I picked up speed, thrusting harder and faster, reveling in the cute little grunts and cries she made every time my dick slammed forward. Jessie knelt by her head, kissing her mouth, her neck, her shoulders.

McKenna's slack asshole looked particularly inviting, and both she and it tensed up when I slipped my thumb in, uncoordinated humps of her hips and a loud shriek letting me know that was just the extra amount of stimulation needed to take her over the top. I left it in a few more seconds, enjoying the way the sphincter squeezed me, then pulled out to deliver a stinging slap to one glute. She yelped, tried to turn to look back, but Jessie held her head in place. "Daddy spanks me most nights. Its called maintenance. I think when you're here, you'll need it more than that. You're such a bad girl, you could probably stand to go over his knee two or three times a day. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"No..." McKenna whimpered pitifully.

"Yes, you would. I've been there, I've felt how wet you get. Why is that?"

The bound woman cried out at a particularly deep thrust, then mumbled something. Jessie slapped her cheek. "I didn't hear you."

"It makes me think about what happens next, about this."

"Oh, so being punished for being a dirty little slut makes you want to spread your legs even more?"

"UHHHHHNNNN!"

McKenna came again, body flexing as her muscles contracted and released wildly, and I lit off too, the clench of her hot, wet sheath taking me over the edge. I held still as my cock twitched with recoiling muscles, rope after rope of spunk being forced down its length to spray into McKenna. Dammit, that felt fucking amazing.

I staggered back once my dick stopped pumping, and moved to stand next to McKenna's head. "Open." She knew what came next, and she sucked me powerfully, tongue moving to clean every trace of cum and vaginal fluids from my softening length. At the other end of her body, Jessie slurped and licked, lapping up my semen as it leaked from her friend's hyperstimulated snatch. She stood after a moment and gave me a cute little smile, wetness glistening on her chin and lips, and we both leaned over for a kiss.

We all napped on the bed after that, recuperating from our erotic antics, sweat drying, muscles loosening, body temperatures coming down to normal. Jessie lay on my chest as always, and I had an arm around McKenna, curled up back to my left side.

The come-down was just as important as the cumming - the emotions and vulnerability of surrendering to be hurt and pleasured and USED without having the power to stop the proceedings requiring tenderness and closeness after the event was over. These girls trusted me. They trusted me to restrain them without them having a way out. They trusted me to cause them just enough of the right kind of pain. They trusted me to get them off and get off in them without doing anything they refused to do. That trust was complete - they knew they were completely powerless and at my mercy, and they trusted I would use that willing relinquishing of control for good, for all of our enjoyments.

That vulnerability can be exhausting. And that trust being placed in you can be taxing. Combined with sexual athletics like we'd engaged in...yeah, we needed to rest and recharge.

But not for too long.

I stroked Jessie's hair and she raised her head. "Ready for another round?"

She nodded earnestly, an excited grin on her still-flushed face. McKenna rolled to face me, a slide of heated skin on skin.

"I'd like you to sixty-nine. McKenna on the bottom, Jessie on the top."

They arranged themselves on the bed as I specified, and I sat back and pumped myself as I watched tentative licks and rubs and probes with fingers become more excited and forceful. I moved around them, slipping into a wet pussy for a few strokes, pulling out and giving the other girl a taste of her friend's juices, fucking her mouth before knee-walking around the tangled bodies to thrust deep into another vagina. The girls were all too eager to hold each other open for me, to continue to lick and nibble at clit and lips while my erection was sliding back and forth centimeters away, and they got off quickly, Jessie with her cunt squeezing my hard length, McKenna with her lips wrapped around me as her best friend ate her out.

When I tired of that, I tipped Jessie off, pulled one of the little programmer's legs to my shoulder and started thrusting away. My lover considered the arrangement for a moment and then remounted, straddling her friends face so she could climax again, shrieking at the movements of the smaller girls tongue and lips on her sensitive labia.

We tried every single threesome position I could think of. I was in no hurry to cum, and I wanted to get the women off, wanted to watch their gorgeous bodies move and shift as they pleasured me or each other.

Jessie rode me reverse while McKenna licked at our joined privates. I pushed both girls down, faces to the bed and asses in the air, fucking one with my cock and one with my fingers, moving between them as they kissed, as they cried out and clawed at the sheets with pleasure... Particularly when I announced that I was going to sodomize them this way tomorrow.

I took Jessie from behind as she ate out McKenna, then pushed her flat and fucked her through another climax, arms pinned above her head, legs pinned down by mine, cunt ground into a hastily repositioned pillow as I thrust against her ass, her body prone on the bed. McKenna crouched in front of us, legs lewdly spread, viciously rubbing at her clit.

I held McKenna down, knees holding her legs open, wrists trapped under my hands as I kissed her, got her off with the movement of my shaft inside her and the words I whispered to her, telling her how I was going to enjoy using and abusing and training her to be a perfectly obedient cumslut this weekend.

And finally, when the physical and mental stimulation was too much, the girls shared my load, kneeling before me, trading positions with one sucking my cock and the other one wetly mouthing and tonguing my balls until I motioned them away and took myself over the edge. Two blasts of spunk per upturned face, and I shook the slowly pulsed droplets out over their smiles.

They cleaned up while I weakly walked to the second-floor bedroom. I leaned against the doorway and admired the dual indentations in sheets and mattress. On impulse, I jumped up and grabbed the door frame, doing a handful of pull-ups with aching muscles.

And no pain in my arm.

Today was a good day.

I dressed in jeans and flip flops, considered the safe, considered against it, then opened it, and shoved my holstered Sig into my waistband, my ring knife in my pocket.

The girls were wrapped in robes, sitting around the dining room table, and they gave me brilliant smiles as I walked in. "Sandwiches anyone?"

"Yes please," Jessie said demurely.

I headed into the kitchen and behind me, I heard McKenna say "You have him so well-trained."

Jessie's laughter was explosive and hysterical.

I hummed as I made the food, looking out into the darkened back yard, at the shadowy rocket and the barely lighted pool. My reflection caught my eye and I appraised my healing face. I didn't look like the elephant man anymore, but I could still tell I'd caught a beating. I'd had to scale back a bit on training, but with my diet and exercise, my recovery was coming along nicely.

I brought the sandwiches out, returned for glasses and jugs of milk and orange juice. After the strenuous exercise of the last few hours, cold fluids, and a cold turkey and lettuce on wheat tasted marvelous.

"Seriously," Jessie exclaimed around a mouthful of food. "You want a bigger truck? You can barely climb into that monster you have now!"

"Yeah, like a three or four fifty. I'll get a ladder. Those beasts are awesome!" The women were discussing the rewards they were going to buy themselves with the massive payout from the sale in Denver. McKenna wanted an even more ridiculously sized, out of proportion truck. "What, you're not going to buy a new car?"

"Nuh uh, I love my Monte Carlo," Jessie retorted. "I want to be buried in it. First car I ever owned, and Gary bought it for me." She turned, leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"So what are you going to do? You've got like three lifetimes of fuck-you money, what are you going to buy for yourself that's totally irresponsible and cool?"

I shook my head at the little programmer's immaturity.

"Probably invest most of it. I do want to go back to school though."

"Back?" McKenna asked.

"Back?" I asked, stunned.

"Yeah," Jessie said, now a little self-conscious. "I got my certified nursing assistant license when Gary moved to Milwaukee, thought it would help me take better care of him and his arm. I wanna go back and get my nursing license next."

"You wanna be a nurse?" Disbelief dripped from McKenna's voice. "You could spend the rest of your life drinking the highest end Wild Turkey you could ever want on the beach of the Mandarin Oriental in Miami Florida, having foursomes with Leo and whoever his fling of the month is, and you'd rather learn how to give people shots and stitch wounds."

"Yeah. I think I would."

The doorbell cut through the conversation like a gunshot, and I stood, pushing the chair back. My heart picked up pace as I glanced at the clock. Nobody should be ringing the doorbell this early on Saturday morning. Especially not in this neighborhood.

I crossed through the living room to the front door, looked out the peephole since the metal shutters were covering all the windows. A woman was leaned over the porch railing looking at something below. I couldn't see much more of that in the gloom.

The fuck?

I drew my Sig and held it behind my leg, finger indexed on the frame. I unlocked the door and opened it, and at the creek of the hinges, the woman turned. I pushed open the screen door, reached back in and flipped on the porch light. "Can I help you?"

In the light, I recognized her.

I couldn't ever forget her.

Her soft, brown leather boots had been replaced by ripped Sketchers, but I still recognized her.

Her fashionably ripped designer jeans were gone, and she was wearing stained black cargos, but I still recognized her.

There was no expensive blouse or sequined gold dress covering her slim, sleek torso and full, round breasts, instead, she was wearing a black cotton tank under a ratty black button up, but I still recognized her.

Her hair, once thick and tangly and falling in fine blonde locks to her shoulder blades had been cut to pixie length and dyed bright, flaming red to match the bandanna around her neck, but I still recognized her.

Her face had changed too, going from forward, passionate, youthful confidence to resignation and fear, a wired-awake exhaustion in her eyes, but I still recognized her.

I recognized her, and the informal black and red uniform she wore.

"Sienna?"

"Hey, Gary." Her voice sounded weird. Tight, tired, on the edge of tears. "I...I need you. I need...help."

Feet hammered the steps and a small shape darted across the porch, slammed into my leg, attached itself to my thigh with a tight grasp for such tiny arms. I looked down to see a blonde head tilt up, and a smile crossed the little girl's face.

"Papa!"

Oh.

Dammit.

###

All stories, if continued far enough, end in death, and he is no true-story teller who would keep that from you.

Ernest Hemingway

12