Three's a Party!

Story Info
Curious neighbor is seduced by a hot couple.
4.3k words
4.7
53k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chloehunt
chloehunt
844 Followers

The invitation arrived early Saturday morning, and my jaw dropped as I read over the little green stationery.

"Dear Candice,

You are cordially invited to a nudist garden party at noon tomorrow. We hope to see you at 207 Hope Lane for a delicious lunch and games on the lawn.

Warmest regards,

Henry and Natalie

P.S. Yes, clothes are optional."

Henry and Natalie were the hottest couple in the neighborhood. I sat down at the kitchen table to process the shocking turn of events. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to go, but I didn't know if I had the nerve to do it. I moved into the neighborhood three months earlier after landing my first teaching position at the local university. Natalie was the one that interviewed me. Now I see her a few times a week. I see Henry too when he visits Natalie at work. We also cross paths at the neighborhood HOA meetings. Henry hosted the last one, and that was where I got to know the eccentric couple a little better. Henry is strikingly handsome with dark brown hair, bright hazel eyes, and perfectly tanned skin. He looks close to my age, yet he is more successful in his law career than I will ever be in my life. Natalie claims to be a lot older than Henry, but she's just as hot with dark hair cropped below her chin, a cute baby face, and large brown eyes. She lives in an older house right next to Henry.

I always feel awkward around them at the neighborhood meetings. They are super friendly, but their overwhelming confidence and good looks make me feel out classed in their presence. Thus an invitation to a nudist garden party hosted by them filled me with excitement and terror. I wondered who else would be there. Then I wondered why they thought I would be interested in being there. The invitation clearly stated, "clothes are optional." They were probably nudist trendsetters, and I was a boring symbolic logic instructor. What made them invite me to a nudist party? I had the rest of that day and the next morning to collect my nerves and my confidence, or chicken out. Time would tell.

My heart was pounding as I stood naked in front of the bathroom mirror that night. I had just gotten out of the shower where I trimmed away as much body hair as possible. My skin was annoyingly pale. I'm a strawberry redhead with long wavy hair if you were wondering. I couldn't achieve a tan to save my life. I easily collect freckles. My breasts are my best feature, by far. They are plump and round with large nipples. My body is slender but not athletic like Henry and Natalie, but I had to admit I was hot in my own way. At least, I thought I was, but the thought of being naked in front of my hosts just drained my confidence. I had done everything I could to look my best for the party. I would just have to make myself go the next day.

When the time finally came, my stomach was in knots, but I collected my bag and put on a simple outfit for the walk up the street to Henry's house. As I walked, I kept glancing around for other party goers, but the sidewalks were abandoned. I took a deep breath as I opened the front gate and approached the beautiful ranch-style home. The backyard was completely enclosed in a beautiful brick wall. I assumed the party would take place there, but I decided to knock on the front door instead of snooping around the back. I knocked, then I was startled when Natalie's voice greeted me through the intercom by the door.

"Hi! Come on in! We're out back in the garden. You can undress in the house before you make your way back to join us."

"Uh... thanks, I'll see you soon," I stammered.

I wasn't even sure if she heard me. The door was unlocked, so I let myself in. Henry's house was gorgeous. The floors were dark hardwood that contrasted with light leather furniture and modern accents. I wandered through the living room and into the fancy kitchen. It was fit for a chef. I could see the back patio down the little hall beside the refrigerator, so I ducked into the half bath before I journeyed that way. I stripped and freshened up one last time before leaving the bathroom and my clothes behind. The woman in the mirror looked nervous and pink with blush. My red hair always made my blush look worse than it was. My nipples were hard, thanks to the powerful AC. I looked hot. I hoped Henry and Natalie would agree. Then I wondered why I wanted them both to think I was hot. We were going to eat lunch and play lawn games in the buff and that was all... right? I shook my head and laughed at myself before my imagination ran away with me. We were going to have a fun lunch together. That was the plan. I took a deep breath and marched down the back hall to greet my hosts.

Slowly opening the patio door, I looked to the right to see Henry and Natalie sitting butt naked at the patio table in the middle of the garden. They were an enchanting and arousing sight, and they were the only ones out there. That was a relief. Henry's eyes brightened when he saw me. He quickly waved for me to join them, so I gulped and stepped out of the house. He and Natalie stood as I approached. We were all grinning and blushing as we admired things we weren't used to seeing. I got the feeling they didn't frequently host nudist garden parties after all.

"Candice, I'm so glad you actually came!" Natalie announced as she held out her hand.

"Thanks, I'm surprised I did," I chuckled and shook her hand.

Then I turned to Henry and shook his hand too. It was difficult keeping my eyes in respectable places, especially in the present of two very attractive people.

"Wow, Candice, you look great," Henry grinned.

"Thank you. You both look amazing too, but you always do, so... yeah..."

My face was burning at that point. I knew there would be awkwardness at a nudist garden party, so I had practiced changing the subject last night since I couldn't sleep.

"Your house is gorgeous, Henry. So is the garden," I declared and motioned to all the beautiful plants.

I hadn't even noticed the garden in my nervous state. When I finally did, I was awestruck by its beauty. There were large flowering shrubs and trees accented with manicured flower-packed raised beds around a tiered white fountain. The fountain was huge and the water sparkled in the sunlight. It was backyard Eden. It felt good to be naked in such a beautiful place.

"Thank you. Natalie and I poured our hearts and sweat into it two springs in a row, and mother nature has rewarded us. Now, if you ladies will excuse me, I'm going to collect the food and drinks. Please, enjoy the garden in my absence."

Henry made his exit after that. I couldn't help checking out his tight ass as he sauntered away. His tan lines were also cute.

"That sight never gets old," Natalie chuckled.

I quickly looked at her in embarrassment.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to stare. This is very new to me," I confessed.

She laughed and shook her head.

"Don't apologize. We talked about doing something like this for a year before I finally worked up the nerve to actually do it. Henry's done this before, so he claims. He convinced me to try it with someone I liked and trusted before we did something more extravagant."

Natalie looked at me and blushed as she spoke.

"Oh my God, you specifically invited me because you like and trust me?" I asked in flattered disbelief.

"Yeah," she smiled. "You're the nicest, cutest woman I've ever worked with. I guess this is a weird way to express that, but, as Henry would say, why not?"

"That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. Thank you, Natalie. I'm flattered to be here. I think you and Henry are super kind too. I wouldn't have come otherwise."

"I'm glad to hear that. Henry has convinced me to do many crazy things since we started dating, and I haven't regretted any of it. I feel like I'm finally living my life, and I want to share it with the people I enjoy. Would you... like a garden tour?"

"I would, thank you."

We walked together through mini-Eden, smelling flowers and pointing out our favorite plants. A lot of work and love went into their backyard paradise. There was even a small vegetable garden in the back corner of the garden. I couldn't help admiring Natalie as she smiled and pointed to different plants that she and Henry planted together. Her breasts were a little smaller than mine, but they weren't actually small in my opinion. I honestly liked them better than mine because they were cute and functional. My tits got in the way more often than not, and men often stared at them instead of my face. It was hard to ignore Natalie's face even while she was naked. Her eyes were seductive and alluring. It was the first thing I noticed about her when we met.

"Oh, this one compliments your hair," Natalie announced as she plucked a pink and white lily and tucked it behind my ear.

"Mm, it smells heavenly."

"You do too," she grinned.

"Why thank you. You smell..." I leaned in close to her neck and inhaled, "oh, way better than a flower."

"Thank you. I'm wearing my favorite peach deodorant."

"I didn't mean that. I meant your skin smells really nice."

"Oh, thank you," she blushed.

"Sorry, was that forward of me?"

"Not at all. May I smell you?"

"Certainly."

I blushed as she leaned in close to my neck and inhaled. Her proximity sent my heart rate up.

"Wow, you smell better than a flower too," she smiled as she met my gaze. "Um, Candice, do you... have a boyfriend?"

That question caught me off guard a little.

"No, not since graduation. I've been too busy moving, settling into a new town, and adjusting to a new job to look for one. Why do you ask?"

She blushed and shrugged.

"I was just curious. Um, if you were seeing someone, we could invite them to the next garden party."

"Ah, I see," I smiled as I studied her eyes. "If that someone were a woman, would that be okay too?"

"Of course," she smiled.

We stared at each other for an awkward minute, and it was rather enjoyable. I had to admit I was attracted to Natalie, and to my delight, she appeared to feel the same way about me.

"Natalie, have you ever had a girlfriend?" I ventured.

"Oh, no. Have you?"

"No, but I've thought about it. I think it would be nice if I found the right person."

"I agree. Henry got me thinking about it recently. I was telling him how much I admire you, and he suggested I was probably attracted to you and I just didn't realize it. I said he was silly, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized he was right."

My mouth dropped open at that point. Natalie bit her bottom lip and blushed.

"You're attracted to me?" I smiled in disbelief.

"I am. I hope that's okay."

"It's great. I'm flatter. I'm attracted to you too."

"Really?" she smiled.

"Yes."

"Wow, do you like women more than men?"

"I don't know. I think I like them equally. You and Henry both turn me on."

"I can understand that," she laughed.

"Ladies? Where are you? Food is ready!" Henry called from the table.

We returned to the table to discover a delicious spread of cured meat, cheeses, nuts, fresh fruit with sweet cream, colorful jams, crackers, and champagne.

"Holy cow, beautiful work, Henry!" I declared and returned to my seat.

"Thank you. Did you enjoy the garden?"

"We did," I smiled and glanced at Natalie.

We ate and chatted about everything under the sun. We practically forgot we were naked as we complained about the HOA rules, but we eventually agreed they weren't all that bad. Natalie told me about her secret above-ground pool that she hid behind her garden wall and how it inspired Henry to build his own garden wall. Henry didn't have a pool, so I asked why he needed the extra privacy since he wasn't actually a full-time nudist. Henry blushed as he looked at Natalie.

"Well, to be perfectly honest, I did it so Natalie and I could be naked in the garden together. We're slowly becoming outdoor nudists. Well, in the summer, at least."

"Are you sure it wasn't to hide other activities?" I grinned and sipped my champagne.

Natalie laughed mid-bite into a cream-covered strawberry and dropped a blob of cream onto her left tit. Henry and I watched as the cream slowly began to drip down between her breasts, and my body reacted in a surprising way.

"Damn it, Natalie. I masterfully avoided an erection all morning, then you go and drip cream on your tits," Henry chuckled and saluted her with his champagne.

Natalie and I burst into laughter.

"I propose a toast to cream-covered tits!" I announced and lifted my glass.

We all tapped our glasses and drank our fill. Then Natalie set her glass down and grabbed a napkin.

"Aw, what a waste," Henry sighed as she began cleaning herself up.

"Sorry, we have a guest," she smiled.

"Wait a minute, don't let me ruin your fun. Would this be handled differently if I weren't here?" I asked.

Henry and Natalie looked at me in surprise after that.

"Oh, sorry. Too personal. I've had a lot of champagne," I blushed.

They burst out laughing at me after that.

"Don't apologize. I had a feeling you would be a fun friend," Henry grinned.

"You're feeling were actually right about a lot of things," Natalie noted.

"Really?" Henry asked, sounding intrigued.

"Candice, would you like to see how we would normally handle a mess like this?" Natalie asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Uh, sure," I smiled, ready to fully embrace my "fun friend" title.

"Wow, okay," Natalie blushed.

She chewed her bottom lip as she stuck her finger into the bowl of cream and scooped out a big blob. Then she stared at Henry as she let the blob drip onto her left tit again. It took the same path as the first blob and slowly dripped between her breasts. Henry smiled as he leaned across the table and quickly licked the cream out from between her blushing hills. He did it slowly and sensually, sending my heart rate up. It suddenly felt hotter in the garden. Natalie watched him as he continued to lap the cream off her skin. Then her aroused eyes drifted to me. She was judging my reaction. I'm sure she saw my blush.

"Mmm," Henry hummed before he raised up and caught Natalie's mouth for a kiss.

I bit my bottom lip as I watched them. Moisture was gathering between my legs as my stomach fluttered with excitement. Suddenly, Henry drew away and smiled at Natalie's blushing face. Then he looked at me.

"That's usually what happens, then it leads to other things," he smiled.

"I see. I... wouldn't mind seeing those things," I gulped.

Henry and Natalie smiled at my response. Then they looked at each other as if they were planning something. It sent a rush of tingles into my stomach and between my legs. The champagne had made me bold and there was no going back.

"Candice, would you like some cream?" Natalie asked as she scooped more from the bowl.

My heart was pounding as I watched her rub the glistening cream across both of her breasts. Henry smiled at me before he began lapping the cream off her right breast. I knew the left one was for me. I felt ridiculously hot as I leaned over next to Henry and lapped a mouthful of cream off of Natalie's perfect tit. The taste of her skin was mingled in, making my mouth salivate. She ran her fingers into my hair and cradled my head, and I felt weak with arousal. My cheek touched Henry's as we eagerly lapped into the gully between Natalie's breasts, then our tongues touched. It caused an ache of arousal between my legs. Henry suddenly turned and kissed the corner of my mouth, cleaning away the cream that had collected there. We looked at each other in surprise for a moment. Then we leaned in and tasted each other's mouths. I could taste Natalie on his lips along with his own savory flavor.

A few seconds later, Natalie leaned in and kissed my cheek, distracting me. I drew away from Henry and looked at her beautiful face. Her heart-shaped lips were red with blush and slightly parted with excitement, and I wanted to taste them. She gasped softly when I pressed my mouth to hers, and I couldn't describe the arousal it provoked in me. I didn't know I could be that aroused by another woman. I eagerly tasted her lips and tongue, indulging in her sweet flavor and soft skin. Her skin was ridiculously soft. I was almost tempted to bite it.

"Beautiful," Henry whispered as he watched us.

We drew away and looked at him in embarrassment.

"Henry, I..." Natalie began.

"Natalie, are you enjoying this?" he interrupted.

She licked her lips and nodded.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Candice?"

"I am," I smiled.

"Okay, would you like to continue this on a blanket in the grass? I can even leave you two alone if you like."

"I want you here," I smiled and looked at Natalie.

She smiled and nodded in agreement.

"I was hoping you would say that. I'll be right back," he grinned.

Henry rushed over to the patio and grabbed a white blanket out of a rocking chair. He quickly returned to the grass and unfurled it, making a comfortable place for us to lie down. Natalie took my hand and led me over to the blanket.

"Will you lie on your back for me?" she whispered as she searched my eyes.

I smiled and quickly lay down on the soft blanket, spreading my red hair over it like I was preparing for bed. Henry sat on edge to watch his beautiful girlfriend. I gulped as Natalie slowly crawled over me, bringing her cute face close as her soft breasts pressed into mine. She straddled my hips with her perfect thighs and settled down on top of me. I moaned from the incredible softness of her skin against mine, not to mention the hot warmth of her crotch pressed against my mound. Then she kissed me like a lover. I wrapped my arms around her and indulged in her attention. It was blissful. She kissed me breathless before she slowly moved down my body, kissing my neck and down to my breasts. I watched as her small mouth sucked on my right nipple. She flicked her tongue against it, working it into a hard pebble, then she licked and sucked my left nipple until it was hard and red. My heart rate ebbed upward as she kissed down my stomach. I jumped when she licked into my belly button. My body ached with tingles and she moved lower, kissing my abdomen, and then my mound. Without warning, she kissed my clit. My legs twitched when her hot mouth pressed down on it, then she gently sucked it. I groaned and gathered the blanket in my fists as tingles ached through my crotch. She chuckled at my reaction. Natalie's mouth was insanely soft and felt magical on my clit. I could cum within a minute if she kept going, but she stopped and raised up.

"Spread your legs," she instructed.

I did as she said and exposed my swollen pussy to her. I gulped as I watched the beautiful woman lean down and plunge her tongue inside me. I groaned as she invaded me with hot licks, lapping up my arousal and making me hotter.

"Wow," Henry breathed as he admired us.

I looked at him and smiled. His handsome erection was red with need. The sight of it made me even hotter. I loved how Natalie was making me feel, but I couldn't deny that I enjoyed being penetrated by a man. Suddenly, Natalie changed her technique. She pressed her mouth harder against my pussy and worked her tongue against my bladder while her upper lip caressed my clit. My eyes rolled back as I let out a pathetic groan. I ran my fingers into her hair and pulled her face tighter against my pussy as she worked me to orgasm. I gasped as the pleasure crashed through me. Natalie groaned when she felt my pussy twitching around her tongue and the extra moisture flowing out of me. She licked me until I was spent. She was smiling as she raised up and looked at Henry. He quickly climbed forward and kissed her, tasting me on her lips. My body tingled at the sight.

"Okay, my turn," I announced.

I raised up and pushed Henry out of the way. Then I pushed Natalie down on the blanket and climbed on top of her. Henry chuckled as he watched us. I gave Natalie the same attention she gave me. I kissed her breathless, then explored her perfect breasts with my lips. I sucked and licked her nipples into hard pebbles before I moved down her body. I was sure to lick into her bellybutton a few times to make her laugh and squirm. Then kissed down her soft mound until I found her clit. She gasped when I gently kissed it. I could taste her arousal, and she was sweeter than the cream we licked from her breasts. I hungrily licked down into her tight folds to taste her more, she gasped from the stimulation. Her legs were still together, making it difficult for my tongue to access her wettest area. I quickly raised up and opened her knees, exposing her swollen pink lips to me. A white drop was already dripping from her slit. I quickly leaned down and lapped it up, then I plunged my tongue inside her, eager for more. She groaned and squirmed as I licked deep inside her. Then I used her special technique to tickle her bladder. She gasped the first few times I licked her that way, then she convulsed with orgasm. I groaned as I held her thighs and licked her through the pleasure. She pulled my hair and squirmed as juices dripped down my chin. It made me hot all over again.

chloehunt
chloehunt
844 Followers
12