Three's Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God."

Jane felt as though her entire belly was filled with cock. Her tunnel stretched around its girth she could feel every ridge and sense it's rising heat. Marie's hand had also found her sex, a finger forcing its way into her snatch to stretch her entrance even further.

"Uh, Uh, Uh." She groaned with every breath. So close, almost there. A cliff edge she could no longer avoid racing towards her. Then...

"Arrrh, uuuh."

Jay fought hard not to shoot his load as Jane bucked. Her orgasm trembled through her entire body, heightened by Marie's rubbing of her clit until she could stand it no more.

"Stop."

She screamed it as she found the strength to pull herself from her impalement and fell back onto the grass. Her tits rose and fell as she struggled to feed her lungs and her legs kicked with the final trembles of orgasm.

But Jay was to absorbed by his need to cum to notice. His cock hurt with the throb of desperation and he wanted to shout his anger at being cheated at the last moment. With Marie also lifting herself away he could see Janes inviting slit, so wet with a mixture of their fluids. So inviting to being filled yet again. But then a tiny piece of his mind rose above its primeval urges to remind him that Marie still waited expectantly.

Having extricated herself from his face she now waited on all fours as he rose to his knees, focused only on the equally inviting wet, slightly reddened slit that sat at the base of her buttocks.

"Fuck me.

Please, just fuck me."

Her voice trembled with anticipation.

Jay edged closer and sunk his cock into her up to its hilt in one smooth movement.

"Aw yes.

Fuck me." She begged again.

Jay gripped her hips and rocked on his knees, pummelling into her with as much energy as he could muster. Back to his tip, then so deep she cried out. A rhythmic hammering that took all his might in the desperation to answer the demand of his cock.

"Ahh.

Yes."

The smack of flesh against flesh invaded his hearing and his eyes held firm on the small of her back. Tremors rode over the flesh of her rounded arse with each impact and her face dropped to the grass pushing it higher and tighter against his groin.

"Umm. Uh, uh."

Already excited by his tongue and lips Marie was almost there.

"Don't stop."

He had no intention of stopping. He couldn't if he wanted to. His cock was going to explode no matter what and all the better that it was buried deep inside Marie's pussy when it did.

Just as he though he'd reached his peak Janes hand squeezed his balls frm behind once again and his mind lost all sense of reality. Only the need, the hunger mattered. Then a fire tore up his shaft and exited the tiny slit at the tip of his knob with what seemed the force of a fire hydrant. His orgasm was so fierce it hurt as he emptied himself into her. Then again, but not so strong as Marie now shuddered from her own climax.

"Yes, yes.

Thank you yes." She cried as she pushed back hard for one last time on his cock.

As her breathing settled and the last tiny shudders rode up her spine, Marie sensed he was spent and fell away, rolling onto her back. She needed air and space for a moment to recover. Next to her Jay dropped exhausted.

For what seemed ages the three of them lay staring up at the sparse fluffy clouds floating in the sky, conscious only of evening bird song and their own laboured breathing.

"How good was that."

Marie finally muttered. More a statement that a question.

"Amazing." Was all Jay could think to reply.

Jane rolled onto her side and propping her head up on her hand she studied him.

"You've still no idea what's coming your way." She smiled.

He had only a moment to ponder her words before his attention was taken again by her hand on his leg.

He knew it wasn't over. It was obvious to him. He was going to fuck until he was senseless this evening. But with the frenzy of that first sex over he hoped they could relax and take more time to explore one another.

As the hand circled around his thigh ever higher Jay tensed. He could feel the pressure in his groin rising again and see his cock beginning to expand. Slowly it rose from his stomach until finally standing tall as Jane's hand closed down the last few millimetres and fingers wrapped around it.

"I'm hoping there's just enough left to wet my throat." She giggled.

"Oh fuck."

Her lips closed over his crown and he readied himself to be squeezed dry a second time. He rolled his head looking for Marie expecting her to be close. Ready to join the onslaught on his manhood as he wondered how he could possibly satisfy them both a second time. But she wasn't where he expected.

He lifted his head and looked about, stunned to see she'd manoeuvred herself around to Jane. Laid flat on her stomach an arm wrapped itself around Janes raised leg. Her face buried in her friends sex.

"Oh fuck me."

His shock and delight at the vision transferred to his cock where it jerked in Janes mouth encouraging her to increase her delightful torment of his member.

Jays head fell back as he absorbed his sudden inclusion into what he suddenly grasped was truly a deeper relationship between these two.

Jane stopped momentarily as she knew he'd finally grasped the situation fully.

"Pussy is great to lick. But nothing beats a cock to fill it after.

And as great as it tastes, I do love the taste of a man's cum as well."

"We could be perfect together if you're keen to play long term." Marie added.

"We've both always had the hots for you. Seems sensible to share, especially as we don't want to give each other up either."

"Really?"

"You okay with that?"

Jays head rolled in disbelief at his luck. He'd never suspected before today that they might have real interest in him. And as for their interest in each other that had only been a momentary thought in his wilder moments.

"Long term?

The three of us?

Hell yes."

Marie's hand stoked his shin as she went back to giving Janes pussy much needed attention. Jane lowered her face to his groin, this time seeking out his ball sack, sucking his ovoids into her mouth and gently squeezing them as her eyes watched his hard cock point skywards again.

"Ménage a trios." He muttered as he caught a glimpse of an exciting future opening up before him.

Even in these first moments of their new relationship he was thinking ahead to a future in which three incomes could buy them a house just like this one. A house where they too could fuck in every part of the garden undisturbed.

12