Three's Company

Story Info
His first threesome.
5.1k words
4.72
8.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: This story is inspired by a true scenario. Happy reading, happy beating.

**********

I watched his name and photo pop up on my phone, which suddenly rang loudly. The cursor on the report that I was trying to finish blinked on my computer screen, stuck in one place as I leaned back in my chair and answered the call. "Hey Brent," I smiled.

"Hi, Aidan," he answered huskily. Fuck. His tone already told me why he was calling. I'd known Brent for well over a decade. We dated for two years when I was 18. He was almost 20 years my senior. Our relationship at the time was hot and heavy; probably because it was my first, probably because of the age gap. He was not a sugar daddy but he was as attentive as he could be, or as I would let him. He did not pressure me to have sex with him, nor did he try to rule me. He was just...normal.

I wasn't considered stereotypically "beautiful" by conventional standards; I'd always been chubby. As I entered puberty, I noticed that I wasn't changing like the other boys. My chest filled out in ways the other boys didn't, resembling breasts. I didn't grow as tall as some of them. My stomach flab made me uncomfortable. I was convinced that nobody would find my broad nose, my average height, my titties and my dad bod or my average-sized dick attractive. But Brent changed that. I didn't wanna give him that much credit but he didn't even mind the extra cushion. He made me feel less insecure. He made me feel attractive. But I don't know why I couldn't love him the way he loved me.

The first time we had sex, it was mind-blowing. Not just because I'd never had sex before but because he made me feel wanted and desired. His hands and his tongue roamed every inch of my body and I loved it. I felt like I loved him, even though I had no idea what that meant or felt like. Maybe I just loved the sex. After we broke up, we remained friends...with benefits, which was tiring for me for a while. He kept telling me he loved me during sex and that he "knows I don't love him back" but he "just had to tell me." During sex?! It was fucking uncomfortable. So uncomfortable that one time, he said it while he was thrusting inside me. I pushed him off me and ignored him as I put on my clothes and left. He called me the next day to apologise. I accepted his apology and told him that he had to stop saying that. Two days later, he was inside me again. What can I say? He gave good dick.

Brent's voice brought me back to the present and I shook my head. "Huh?" I asked. "Sorry, I zoned out."

He chuckled. "Are you still at work?"

"Working, but from home," I replied. "Why? What's up?"

"You wanna come over for a bit?"

I paused for a minute as I thought about it. "I don't know, Brent..." I said, looking at the clock on the bottom of my computer screen. 9:45 pm. Fuck. I needed to finish this report but I was also in a drought and desperately wanted dick. Brent was the only person who I was fucking but we hadn't for a while.

"I promise I'll make it worth your while," he replied suggestively.

I groaned. "Brent, it's late..."

"Come on, Ade," he replied, his voice husky. "You and I both know how much you want this. And I want you. Now." I felt my dick start to chub up. Seconds passed while I debated internally. I leaned back in the chair and bit my lip. He was right. I was horny.

"We could have a very fun night, Aidan," another voice said.

I shot up in the chair and audibly gasped. The other voice was unmistakable. "Dwayne?" I whispered. I'd met Brent's friend Dwayne while Brent and I dated. Brent took me out for drinks one night and we bumped into Dwayne as he was leaving. Brent invited him to stay with us. I had no problem with it; Dwayne was fine as fuck. We laughed, we drank, and we had a good time. We'd all hung out a few other times over the last couple of years and I would be lying if I said I never wondered what fucking Dwayne would be like.

Both he and Brent chuckled. "Nice to hear from you again, Aidan," Dwayne said, his voice thick with lust. My dick throbbed, quickly hardening to full attention. I knew that I was fighting a losing battle. Brent knew me so fucking well and I hated that he did. But I also low-key loved it. I'd never had a threesome before and he knew how badly I wanted to try one.

I wasn't expecting to leave my house, nor was I expecting any company, so I was only wearing shorts - sans underwear - and an oversized tee. I closed my laptop and got up from my chair. I hastily grabbed my keys and shrugged into a sweatshirt. Brent was lucky he lived close by. Or maybe I was the lucky one? "I'll be there in 10," I said.

Brent chuckled. "Side door's open," he said and hung up as I stuffed my feet into a pair of slides.

*************

I turned my car into the familiar driveway, easing my car into the attached garage. Brent's front lights were off but I knew better. The garage door shut as I turned off and exited my car. The kitchen was illuminated only by the moonlight shining through the window that overlooked the backyard. An empty bottle of wine sat on top of the kitchen counter and dishes were in the sink. I threw my keys on the counter and exited the kitchen. Brent stood in the doorway to his bedroom, the soft light from the dimly lit hallway silhouetting his figure.

I might not be in love with Brent anymore but I could appreciate his beauty, even from ten feet away. His cornrows were encased in the silk durag on his head, his hairless chest and lean, lanky frame the colour of freshly brewed coffee, dark with just the tinge of brown. His sizable bulge was trapped inside the fabric of his tight, black boxers, very pronounced as he leaned against the door frame. The light from his phone screen illuminated his face. God, he was sexy. I swallowed. "Knock knock," I said.

He looked up at me and smiled. I walked the short distance to him and threw my arms around his neck, craning my head up to meet his lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezed my plump behind as his lips crashed onto mine. Brent had awakened a fire in me tonight and he would have to do his best to put it out. I opened my eyes when he broke the kiss. "Hey babe," he said. I rolled my eyes; the pet name didn't trigger me. I call all my friends pet names like "babe", "honey", "sugar" and "love" anyway. Once he stuck to "babe" and not "baby", I'd be fine.

"You better fucking make this worth it," I said. "It's really late and I've got this huge report that I have to finish," I caressed the hardening bulge at the front of his boxers, feeling the thick lump. "But this...this is the huge report I wanna focus on."

He raised his eyebrow and smiled devilishly. "I don't think you'd be disappointed." He grinned and slapped my ass as I moved into his bedroom. I stopped dead in my tracks and marvelled at the sight before me.

Dwayne sat in Brent's bed with his back on the headboard, naked as the day he was born. The soft overhead lighting touched every inch of his caramel skin. His right leg was crooked into his left leg as he spread it, giving me a vulgar view as his hand moved up and down, stroking his large cock. Dwayne was more beautiful than I imagined. His dick had to be at least seven and a half inches and curved slightly to the left. He smiled as he saw me and lifted himself, coming to rest on his knees. He knelt before me on the mattress and let go of his hard dick, letting it swing and bounce as it throbbed. It was beautiful. "Glad you could make it, Aidan," he said.

I felt Brent behind me; he pulled my jacket off of me. He grabbed my neck, the crook of his thumb and index finger resting just under my chin and raised my head. I closed my eyes and moaned and he began to kiss and suck on my neck. I heard movement in the room, the slightest of whispers, and Brent's hand left my neck. He kissed my clavicle and I opened my eyes to see Dwayne off the bed, standing before me. He took my face in his hand and planted a kiss on my lips. I moaned into his mouth as his tongue invaded my mouth. He tasted like a hint of the wine he was drinking before I had come over.

Dwayne kissed my lips while Brent kissed my shoulder, his hands snaking under my oversized t-shirt, roaming the folds of my skin. I was in ecstasy. I moaned into Dwayne's mouth as Brent's hands moved up, grabbing onto my tits. He squeezed and kneaded the soft mounds, pinching my nipples. They quickly sprang to attention. I broke the kiss with Dwayne and turned my head to the left, nudging Brent's face from my shoulder and signalling that I needed him. He leaned in and kissed me. His lips attacked mine, his tongue probing, wrestling for control.

We broke the kiss and I looked between them both, not believing that this was really happening.

My pores opened and the hairs on my neck stood up as I felt lust course through my veins. I smiled and knelt in front of Dwayne. I held his hardness in my hand and stroked the shaft. Our eyes locked as my eyes looked up at him, a fire burning behind his brown orbs. I stuck my tongue out, licking the part of the head of his penis that was not covered by his foreskin. I could have peeled it back more, exposing the bulb in all its glory but I wanted to be a tease. His lips parted, a soft "oh" escaping his throat as I enveloped the head of his penis in my hot, wet mouth, suckling the head of his dick. He tasted so good.

His hand held softly to the back of my head, guiding me as I began my oral assault on his rock-hard cock. I sucked him with urgency, filling my orifice with his velvety smooth shaft. I reached for Brent's hips and tugged at his underwear, gagging slightly as the spongy head of Dwayne's hardness hit the back of my throat. I pulled off him, a trail of my saliva keeping him connected to my lips while Brent lifted his legs and discarded his underwear. Dwayne was beautiful but I marvelled at what kept me coming back to Brent over and over again. His erection stood proudly, painfully hard and pointing straight out at me.

I loved dick, truly. I think that dick is one of the most beautiful things, definitely the most beautiful organ. The variations in colour, texture, evenness, muscularity, the uniqueness of each one, the contrast of the velvety soft texture and steely hardness. I loved how it rests between a man's thighs when it's flaccid and how it fills and extends when it's growing. Moreso when it stands hard at full mast, pointing either straight up, straight out or curved while it lengthens. Dick feels so good in my hands, in my mouth, in my hole... Seriously, you can't tell me that dick isn't beautiful. And Brent? He had the most beautiful one that I've ever seen, worthy of being worshipped, praised, plastered and moulded for sale. It screamed 'suck me' as I watched it throb, always a subtly vulgar invitation.

My ecstasy climbed higher. I opened my mouth and dove down onto him, trapping his hardness in my mouth in a single gulp. He hissed as I sucked and Dwayne took his opportunity to nibble Brent's neck. I reached up and stroked Dwayne as I sucked Brent, the chorus of our collective moans bouncing off the room's walls, music to my ears.

I looked up and stuck my tongue out as I pulled Brent closer, making the heads of each of their dicks touch. I licked around them, watching in awe as their tongues wrestled. They broke their kiss and I separated their dicks, taking Brent back into my mouth. He looked down at me as he held the back of my head, gently guiding me as I sucked him off. I alternated between sucking him and Dwayne off. They both tasted wonderful and I could not wait to make them both cum, to taste the sweet nectar as it filled my mouth before I swallowed every drop.

I stood up when Dwayne pulled me off Brent. He took my chin in his thumb and index finger and kissed me. I felt Brent inch closer. I turned to Brent and lust surged through my veins. I pulled him in and our lips and tongues meshed as we all kissed. I had never experienced a three-way kiss before and it was thrilling. My dick was achingly hard and needed some sort of attention. I reached into my shorts and pulled it out. I started stroking myself when Brent swatted my hand away and grabbed onto my six inches, his hand moving up and down expertly.

Brent released me from his hands. I manhandled both Dwayne's and Brent's dicks in both hands. Moans filled the room as I stroked them. Brent caressed Dwayne's neck but turned to me, his eyes sparkling with lust. "You. Clothes. Off. Now." My breath caught. I was horny as fuck but Brent knew I was self-conscious. He's always made it known that he loved my body not just by his words but by his actions. With Brent, I was okay. He made me feel like my insecurities were just that - MY insecurities. He paid attention to every part of my body, including those that I was very insecure with. But with Dwayne...I wasn't so sure. I didn't know him at all. He was probably just horny or maybe was doing what Brent wanted. Maybe he really wanted Brent and I was just collateral damage. Maybe Brent was just doing this because this was one of the things that we never got to cross off of our sexual bucket list.

Brent saw me in my trance of self-doubt. "Hey, hey, hey," he said. He put his hand under my chin and tilted my head up, raising my eyes to his. "It's okay," he said. "We all want this."

"Hey," Dwayne said softly. We turned to him. "May I?" Brent took a step back as Dwayne shifted in between us. He looked into my eyes. He wrapped me in his arms and kissed me. I felt a wave of peace (or lust) wash over me and I felt much more at ease, much less insecure. I felt him tugging at the hem of my t-shirt while his tongue wrestled mine. I broke the kiss and raised my arms as he pulled my t-shirt off of me. The cool breeze from the air conditioning kissed my naked torso as my chest jiggled and settled. The insecurity found its way back and I started to cross my chest but Dwayne touched my forearms lightly. He looked into my eyes and he pushed them away from my body and grabbed my chest, kneading and fondling the mounds of flesh. He kissed me softly and pulled me backwards a few feet till he sat on the bed. He trailed kisses down my body. I gasped and closed my eyes as his mouth covered my left tit.

I have two major erogenous zones - my neck and my nipples. Three, if you count my hole. As self-conscious as I was about my torso, there was something that sparked in me the moment my tits and stomach were touched. My nipples instantly hardened, as always when they're laved on.

My skin was on fire. The sensations Dwayne was bringing up in me right now were too much. I closed my eyes and arched my back as Dwayne sucked my right breast while his left hand fondled my left. I cradled his head as his tongue played with my hardening nub. His hands left my tit and he pulled on my shorts and underwear removing them in one go, freeing my hard dick from the constricting fabric. I felt Brent behind me; his hands roamed my body, caressing the outside of my naked thighs. I leaned my head back as he marked the flesh of my neck.

Dwayne let go of my tits and stood up. I was in ecstasy. Our naked bodies were sandwiched together, bonded by lust. Dwayne stood in front of me, his hands on my sides and his lips on one side of my neck, Brent behind me with his lips on the other side of my neck and hands fondling my ass. Brent turned me around. I turned my head briefly to see Dwayne lay in the folds of the bed, stroking his engorged member, watching us make out. Brent turned my head back to him and kissed me. His large hands pawed at my ass, grabbing fistfuls of the mounds. He moaned and I kissed down his body as I knelt, his uncut dick in my hand. Our eyes locked, him towering over me in my kneeling position. He uttered just two words just when his hand sat on the back of my head: "suck it." I dove forward and sucked him into my mouth.

I breathed him in, burning my nose in his pubes. Dwayne moaned a lewd "fuck" aloud as I bobbed back and forth on Brent's dick, swallowing him whole. Sucking Brent before was always a taste of what I had had so many times. Sucking on his dick now? It was primal. Hungry. Passionate. I wanted him. My tongue swirled over his dick, my tongue dipping into the foreskin. Dwayne's moans joined Brent's. My hands rested on Brent's firm buttocks, his hips thrusting and matching the pace of my sucking, fucking my face. The moans that escaped my full mouth were those of bliss, wanton desire, as Brent continued to thrust into my mouth.

Lust coursed through my veins, my skin on fire. Brent pulled me up and shoved me onto the bed. He grabbed my ankles, flipped me over and I came face to face with Dwayne and his dick. I grabbed it and pointed him to my mouth, scooting up on the bed as I began sucking him. Brent pushed his hands under my hips, grabbing to the mounds of my ass. I arched my back, exposing my hole to the open air and preparing myself for what I was certain was coming next. Brent squeezed the globes as his face descended into my hole. I moaned around Dwayne as Brent's tongue painted from my perineum up to my hole and back, multiple times, before pushing his stiffened tongue inside of my orifice. My pores raised, the sensitive nerves sending waves of mass pleasure across my skin. Brent lapped at my hole, wetting me thoroughly.

Dwayne grabbed my head and pushed me down, forcing his dick in my throat. "FUCK!" he cried as I swallowed, trying to relax with his assault on my throat muscles. This was an exciting feeling, a new one, as Brent ate my hole like his last meal and Dwayne fed me his dick like it was his last time. I was in heat. Dwayne let go of my head and I came up for air, pulling him from my mouth. I grinned and stuck my tongue out as I looked up at him and he slapped his bulbous head on my tongue.

Brent continued his ministrations on my hole and I shuddered, pushing my ass back toward him, arching my back and licking Dwayne's balls. I sucked both orbs into my mouth and then licked from his balls to the tip of his dick. "You are so good," Dwayne moaned, "so fucking good. Suck it deep." I reached under me to stroke my dick. Brent spit directly on my hole and dove back in. I don't know how, but it felt like his tongue went deeper into me. I moaned aloud. Dwayne forced his dick down my throat again and this time, I clenched my hole around Brent's tongue. A chorus of moans erupted as each of our pleasure centres was touched.

I could not believe that this was happening. The air in the room was charged, the heat palpable. Dwayne finally let me up for air, just as Brent passed his tongue up my crack one last time. The smack of his fingers on my wet hole was audible, the smack of his palm on my round ass was even more so. He stood and walked over to the side of the bed where Dwayne's head rested. Dwayne reached and pulled Brent into his mouth. My dick jerked as I watched him bob on Brent's dick. "Want a taste?" he asked, licking the side of Brent. I crawled up on him and did the same to Brent. Our tongues swirled around the head of Brent's dick, connecting when the swirls met.

Brent pulled my chin, pulling me off his dick, a trail of spit connecting him to my lips. He put his middle and index fingers in my open mouth. "Suck," he commanded and I suckled on his digits. He pulled them out of my mouth after a few minutes and reached over, filling my hole with his middle finger. He sawed into me for a few moments before also inserting his wet index finger, opening me and preparing me for him. He touched the pleasure button inside me and my pores raised. Dwayne kissed me as Brent pulled his dick, stopping Dwayne's sucking. He stood behind me again, continuing his fingering of my hole. His fingers withdrew from me and I felt a sense of emptiness. Not for long, though, because I felt him much harder and much thicker at my entrance. He slapped the head of his dick on my wet hole and applied some pressure. I moaned as Brent slid inside me. My eyes rolled to the back of my head, pleasure filling me as Brent slid into me.

12