Threesome - Heather Gets her Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Frank:)

I complied and now she was calling my name "Oh Frank" and "Oh Gods" started to come from her. This seemed to go on for awhile, and it caused me to increase my stroking speed until she announced that she was cumming, she simply said and loudly as you know, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, don't stop now" she said this as her vagina started to contract around my hard dick with its now very sensitive knob and it felt so, so, good. I confess I did not want to pull out of her till the last possible moment. I then starting shooting my load in her and it too felt extra special in the heightened state I was in.

I apologized after we finished and we laid there on our backs and said to her, "I'm sorry Heather, I first tried to hold back but when your vagina clamped down on my dick, and I could feel your tremors everywhere our naked bodies made contact, I wanted to feel all that as long as possible" I told her, "It was not my plan to cum in you, but I am weak I guess, I just could not bare to pull out."

"Don't be sorry, I don't remember ever having the feeling of cum being pumped in me at exactly the same time as the height of my own orgasm was occurring, it is such a rare event and it felt fantastic. The only thing that would have made it better is if my hubby was here to watch, I know he would have enjoyed watching his best friend and girl in such a state of pure bliss. And Frank. "I can think of no one other than him that I would rather have fill my pussy full of cum. I would have loved to have had him and maybe even Betty watch all this, but that is another fantasy of mine. I can't wait to taste it later when I get to return the favor and suck your cock, and let you fill my mouth full of your cum."

"No complaints Frank, but you really did pump a pretty big load in me, look, just look, both of you at the beautiful creampie Frank made in me, it's starting to ooze out now. She even spread her legs extra wide by grabbing her knees and leaning back so we could see."

George was there in a second, and just stared silently. I said, "It is beautiful Heather, but not because I made it, it's because it was coming out of such a beautiful woman's pussy."

Heather then said "I better go in the bathroom and try to push some of your wonderful cum out and wipe off, we are just getting started, I have another cock in waiting."

"Have some of the wine my sweet thoughtful husband left here for us, he must have done some real planing for this," she said.

(Betty and I and what we heard, and also what we said to each other:)

Things got quiet for awhile, all Betty and I heard was sounds from the bath, a flush, then some water running.

Betty ask me if I was turned on?

I said, "there must be a better term than that for what I have been feeling. I think this is much better than watching, we are seeing none of the awkwardness that often accompanies a threesome, we get to fill in the blanks with our imagination."

Betty, "I say we get together in about a week, have some drinks and make them give us the inside story. Maybe even a reenactment of some scenes"

"You are a pervert and a voyeur" I said " I would like you and Frank to be the actors, I have seen you naked but not with a cock or two in you, mine would be available then and Heather can be the audience, oh, there you go you have perverted me now too."

Betty said, "I wish I would have brought a toy with me, it is all I can do to keep my fingers out of my more than moist cunt, I should have worn a skirt and no panties."

Make yourself comfortable I said, "I am out of these shorts now if it is O.K. with you, I know I am going to at least want to have my cock in my hand before this is over."

Betty, "I look forward to seeing it hard and not through your pants, I am so turned on I would like it in my mouth and cunt, but it's not my party tonight"

I then suggested, "we both have seen each other naked at more than one of our wild pool parties, what the fuck, might as well get totally naked and give ourselves easy access, why sit here in tops and no bottoms. After all our spouses are getting to see each other totally naked, and for heaven's sake, they just finished fucking, and then they all admired the creampie he gave her, not to mention he previously had his face between her legs and his tongue in her pussy"

Betty, "Stop it, I am already so turned my seeping cunt has my panties soaked," as she was taking off all her clothes.

We were sitting in the dark with only pool lights to illuminate us and could not see each other that well, so no worries about the next door neighbor seeing us, as if I really cared, they have no children.

The action seemed to be starting on the main stage and we were ready to listen and maybe abuse ourselves a little.

(Frank:)

Heather came out of the bathroom in her proverbial directors hat, she was in charge and seemed to be more at ease and up for it now. We were merely just actors in her fantasy play and listened to her instructions.

Alright men, "I am ready for another new cock in me, so let's get started, George, I will give you a little help getting it ready and please be gentle with that monster."

"No problem" George said, "I have learned from my dating experiences that if I want a second date from a girl, gentle is the only way to go."

Heather had him hard in not more than a couple of minutes, he was more comfortable with us and the situation now. We pretty much tried to duplicate the first session position wise and got started. Heather got back in position for rear entry, for George she spread her knees wider and bent over more, it was a beautiful sight, but she was obviously trying to make her opening ready for his oversize cock. A little bit of my cum came out but it did not turn him off, he was cocked and loaded and my leftover cum would just aid in lubrication.

You probably need little description of the rest of the action from me as you had the audio.

(What Betty and I heard:)

Heather again ask George to be gentle as he apparently was entering her now.

Oh, Oh, she said "slowly now"

George was gracious as he kept asking her if she was OK.

(Frank:)

Watching how long it took for George to slowly touch the head of his cock to her hole, pushing a little harder and getting further each time to gain entrance, I decided to just use my hands to gently caress and maybe comfort her. I admit I had been looking forward to her taking my dick in her mouth, after all you always brag about her oral abilities. I knew she could not have her mouth full of cock as she instructed this new well hung partner as to what felt good and what did not.

George was doing his best to be gentle but by Heather's motions and the noises she made, I knew she was still adjusting to his size. "As you know not once did she need to ask for more, or for him to go harder like she did me, and my little wiener." he joked.

(What Betty and I heard:)

We could tell Heather was probably not being hurt and must have been starting to enjoy him by the noise she was now letting out, low moaning that increased in volume as time went by.

The moaning was soon replaced by statements like, Oh God!, and she did not leave out his son Jesus as well, she praised them both.

She mostly was praising George, and his cock. "Oh George, your cock is so fucking big, I love your cock, it feels so good in me."

Hearing this he must have felt it was okay to accelerate his strokes as Heather was starting to let out a high pitched scream that I had not heard in years, making me think I better step up my game, I have been slacking lately.

(Frank:)

I did not know what to do at this point other than to kiss Heather gently on her shoulder and neck and rubbed her softly up and down her neck, back and ass, she started to breath heavier, tense up, gasp then screamed loudly with joy, you would have heard that without the monitor I think.

I have to say I had some first time experiences, I had never seen another man's, cock or his (Oh Face) in person or so close up, as he pulled out and came all over Heather's ass, back, hair and I even seen a cum rope hanging from the head board. I know you did not want to watch, but that cumshot was something you would have enjoyed seeing.

I probably should not tell you this but Heather collapsed on her left side and you may or may not have heard her say, bring that big cock up here I want to see it close up and taste us to remember this moment. He crawled up on his knees and obliged her, she mouthed his cock and licked every drop of cum she could find off of it. It was a hot scene, maybe just a little slutty, but hot for sure.

I grabbed a towel from the bedside table you had furnished, you did think of everything, then cleaned all the cum, and I mean a lot of cum, off Heather's back and ass, it had already ran down to her ass hole.

She suggested another break, a longer one she said, lets have some wine and just sit here against the headboard for awhile. I am feeling pretty worn, but this being so hot of experience and a one time thing I don't want it to end so soon.

(What Betty and I said and did during the break:)

I got up and walked naked into the house and got Betty and I a fresh drink, then sat hers down next to her.

Betty, "thanks for the drink but get your hard cock away from me you tease," with a giggle.

"Well Betty, I don't know what to say after listening to this. I know one thing for sure, I am horny as hell and not a bit jealous, as Heather is the love of my life and I know this is just sex to her, I had said I wanted her to enjoy it and I meant it. I do plan on stepping up my game after this though."

A funny thought I shared, "I might have to buy one of those sleeves I have seen advertised on porn sites, you know to make your penis bigger, with nubs for your partner's pleasure."

"Get one for Frank too, the way Heather sounded, bigger is better," Betty said.

We both laughed, pretty hard I have to say.

I suggested that since this was announced as a longer break, we recap some of the hotter parts that we heard.

We started to discuss it and both of us could not help but to start masturbating. I suggested that I move two loungers next to and facing each other and did. I had them set up so we could watch each other as we continued to talk and pleasure ourselves. We soon no longer needed to talk as I had never seen Betty's fine pussy uncovered and in action before and I imagined my cock, instead of her fingers deep in it, she seemed to be having a fantasy of her own going on as she stared at my hand stroking my cock.

It was a hot fucking scene we had in our heads from the audio that got us started, and now we had each other actions to view. We both used our own spit for lube as we masturbated and watched each other. I watched and listened as she now was breathing heavy and tensed up to orgasm while holding her other hand over her own mouth to muffle a scream, the visual set me off and soon after shot a load past Betty and toward the pool. Betty had her legs spread as wide as she could, for access and no doubt for my viewing pleasure, one and only one errant rope of cum landed on and was hanging from her knee. She spotted it and snagged it with her finger, looked right into my eyes as she put it in her mouth. I was still horny and hated to see her close her legs, I wanted my face between them, but as she had said earlier, it was not our party.

We then both tried to catch our breath and tried to listen to see if we missed the resumption of the main event, but it was still pretty quiet. I thought I could hear what reminded me of a cat purring to some catnip.

(Heather:)

After the break we were all pretty much speechless, I had just been fucked by the biggest cock I ever hosted or even seen live and in person.

I decided I wanted to start by just being pampered by my slaves. Frank and George gave me their full attention. George started at my feet and massaged them and was working up my body from there. Frank started by kissing my lips and below my ears lightly then he worked his way down to my breast.

They met at my waist and then had to make a decision there. George took the lead by pulling back and on his knees using only his fingers in my pussy, I liked the feeling and the visual as George's huge hard cock was jutting out from his groin as he rested on his knees. Frank joined him by massaging my clit with his fingers and was even able to come in from the side above George's hand to lick it for a few moments, while his right hand fondled my breast.

Like Heaven it was, having two men service me, being a nagging wife can pay off sometimes.

(Frank:)

I eventually decided to use my fingers again to massage Heather's clit and moved my head up to hers and we engaged in some heavy kissing, sorry but we just could not help it in such a sexually charged moment. We were sucking on each others tongues when she pulled her face back and to the side as she was getting on the verge of another orgasm, this one a team effort. The tell tale signs were evident as I could see that her neck and upper chest were now getting red.

She looked so beautiful and sexy in that condition as I am sure you know, I got extra hard and wanted to cum again just watching her in such pleasure.

This orgasm was not as loud verbally as it was after George's cock set her off, but different and I think it was just as good in a different way.

(What Betty and I heard and were doing:)

The next thing verbal we heard was from Heather.

Some moaning getting louder and then silence for a few moments if not minutes.

Then we heard Heather thanking the both of them for being so tender with her and giving her such a unique pleasure. They returned the compliments and said they were so glad to be picked to be with someone so beautiful and warm to try and help her enjoy a fantasy.

(Betty and I got ourselves dressed to be ready for the three of them to come down to the pool.)

Soon Frank and George both dressed and Heather in a robe joined us at the pool. George thanked Heather and I as the host for such a wonderful time and said his Uber was on the way and he was going to leave soon, then telling Frank he was glad to meet and team up with him, and Betty simply, "I will see you at work, you are a true friend."

I walked with him to the pool gate and thanked him for being so gentle and kind to my wife.

He said, "it was my pleasure, I should be thanking you, you have a beautiful, sexy and kind wife and I hope someday I can find someone like her to greet me when I come home from work." Then he left, and I joined my wife and our friends.

Heather, still standing ask if she could get us a fresh drink, Frank sat down with Betty and I went to help Heather.

We all sat and talked and enjoyed our drinks. Heather noticed the baby monitor and we all laughed and I said, "I did not want to watch but I couldn't help but want to listen, imagining the scene in my own mind, and thanks to pervy Betty for furnishing it, she wanted in too and would have been spying from our closet if we would have let her."

Betty said, "it was hot, very hot."

"I was really turned on" I said, "I had some doubts before hand, but hot is the word,"

"Me too," Betty added, "maybe better than watching and I am a voyeur."

I queried, "I have ask the big question Heather, how shocked were you to see that big cock, and how did it feel to have it in you?"

"First I would like to say for the record, I did not order the Super Sized Cock, but to answer your questions, it was off the charts, I just hope I can walk in the morning, I feel it already."

Betty, "It sure was a shock to me hearing you describe it, now I think I know why a lot of his dates are one nighters. Guess what I want for my anniversary Frank?"

"Well that would be a challenge to find another big one like his, maybe you can sweet talk him into breaking his rule of not dating co-workers, after all it would not be a date, call it a party and tell him not to shop, just bring your gift," Frank said.

"Funny but keep your day job Frank."

Heather suggested we all go to the hot tub and said "wearing clothing is not optional as I have nothing on under this robe, Frank and I will go get a bottle of champagne, we can pass it around to celebrate."

I eventually looked at Betty who probably was as curious as I was why it would take the two of them to fetch a bottle out of the cooler, and then wondered why it was taking them a lot more than a few minutes?

They returned and we all disrobed and got in the tub and just enjoyed the jets, you can't really have a discussion with the noise they make, so we just gazed at the sky and at each other.

After about only 5 minutes and a few hits off the champagne bottle, Heather reached over and turned off the jets to make a announcement.

"Frank and I had a little discussion and decided that we were both pretty tired but you may have heard, I did promise to suck him and he did not even put his cock in my mouth when it was his turn, even though he was hard and turned on. He could see the fear on my face when it was time for me to take George's monster cock, he opted to comfort me instead. That was so sweet of him, he chose to be a friend instead of getting his own pleasure. If no one objects we will go back in the house, and I will keep my promise and suck him dry and no doubt afterwards we will find a couch for each of us to occupy while we wait for you two."

Frank then took over, "How do we know we will be waiting for you two? We know you both had had a part in setting this up and then had to listen to your spouse's fuck session. You deserve a chance to pleasure each other and we are pretty sure you want to. So if no one objects to this plan, you have our blessings to do whatever you want to each other to cure your horniness. I know I can speak for Heather in saying we love both of you for letting us do this and want you to have some sexual pleasure on this wonderful night too."

It got quiet, it really was a surprise and a thoughtful gesture, no one objected of course, and Frank and my Heather were barely in the door before we were all over each other.

First I got up on the ledge and she sucked my cock, I admit it was my choice as the thought of Heather sucking Frank at the same time turned me on, I pulled out after awhile, as I did not want to cum yet, we traded places and I got my wish of burying my head between her legs and I pleasured her, it was a fitting reward for what we did I guess. We were both new to each other sexually, (if you don't count us masturbating together) making it a special event for both of us. Betty then leaned over giving me a beautiful rear view of her wonderful ass and pussy, I accepted that offer, entered her and fucked her hard and long till I had to take one hand and cover her mouth as to not wake the neighbors with her screams.

It was not to get even, but my cock felt so good in her, I left it there as I busted my nut and filled her with my cum and got no objection.

When we finally finished and walked hand in hand to the house and into the family room, we found both of them sound asleep, one on the couch and my little Heather curled up so cute on the love seat and only partly covered by her robe.

I grabbed some throws and handed one to Betty and we covered out spouse's and gave them goodnight kisses on their cheeks.

Heather had a little of Frank's still fresh cum in the corners of her mouth, she kept her promise even though she was near exhaustion, I did not wipe it off, as to me at this moment it looked really sexy.

I took Betty's hand and walked her to the guest room door, I gave her a nice long kiss and thanked her for all the help she gave me, and for keeping me company. I told her that I think we all had a very special night and considering what we had just enjoyed with our spouse's blessings, I do not think anything can be gained by telling Heather or Frank about our mutual masturbation session, she agreed.