Threesome Next Door Ch. 01-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug adjusted Beth's position so we actually had a better view of his long cock penetrating her quim in a slow move that had Beth arching her back and thrusting up and into him. We could slowly see each inch of his cock slide into her. I guessed that he wanted us to see that, and consequently he'd made sure they were in the best angle.

I had two fingers inside Ginger and she was soaked. Her girl juices had just started to run down her legs. She turned to me and said, "Fuck me while we watch them. Turn so they can see you go inside me."

Gin and I turned broadside to the window, and I duplicated what Doug had just done to Beth, slowly pushing my steely shaft into my wife's flooded pussy. Ginger moaned, and I'm sure her satisfaction carried out the window and to our friends.

As I stroked in and out of Ginger, she whispered back to me. "Can you imagine being down there on the sleeping bags taking turns on each of the women with your cock right along with Doug? Do you suppose that Beth and Jo feel the same as I do once you have your cock in them? What do you think Doug would think once he has me impaled on his cock as you watch us? Oh, God. Keep fucking me, I'm about to cum."

Gin came at the same time that Beth did. They were both a little noisy for a few seconds, and then all was quiet. Doug moved to between Jo's legs and immediately sank his meat into her pussy. Again, he'd made sure that Ginger and I could see her penetration and her ecstasy as he began to pump into her. He didn't last long, but then neither did Jo.

* * * * *

Unlike in prior weeks we also got together with our new neighbors the next day on Sunday. That morning when we got to the kitchen, there was a very evident note taped to the back door:'Come to our patio. Dinner and all. 5:30 p.m. Just yourselves. Pizza and cheap wine. XOXOX Us.'

Ginger and I looked at each other, grinned kind of sheepishly, and nodded. We'd be there.

Ginger said, "I can't believe how exhibitionist we all were last night. I've never done anything like that in my life and I know you haven't. What were we thinking?"

I laughed, "I think we were all thinking with too much Chardonnay in our system. Looking back on it, I think it was fun and very arousing. I'll probably get hard every time I think about it from now on."

Gin nodded, "I was so turned on. My orgasms were so good."

"Me, too. That was like we had our own private porn channel, only without the close-ups."

Ginger punched me in the arm. "You would want to get closer, wouldn't you? What do you want next, Smell TV?"

I teased, "Oh, great idea. I'd prefer Taste TV first, however."

I went for a morning run of seven miles before it got too hot. I drank a gallon of water after I got back to the house. I felt really good. I sat at my computer for several hours working on a PowerPoint presentation for my client in the Bay Area. I'd also wrangled a meeting with a potential client in Atlanta on the upcoming Tuesday. I could travel up and back in the same day.

Dinnertime, we cut through the shrubbery to next door. To our surprise, Doug, Jo, and Beth had bought and assembled a new outdoor picnic set. All the pieces looked brand new like fresh cut wood – the benches and long table, as well as several side tables. They'd also gotten three large doublewide chaises with thick cushions on them. I could tell that they were used to living near the water in Florida because everything was heavy so it wouldn't blow away in the wind, plus cushions were tied on.

Jo and Beth came bursting out of the house having seen us arrive. They were in bathing suits just like we were. Jo came to me and wrapped me into a hug, but I knew that changed a second later into an embrace with some meaning behind it. Also, instead of one of those social hugs where barely any body parts touch, in this one Jo had pressed her body against mine from knees to shoulder, particularly our groins. She kissed me solidly on the lips, and then before I could recover from my surprise she did it again.

I mumbled, "Wow!"

Beth replaced Jo a second later. She was shorter, but no less enthusiastic about a full body hug and groin grind to go with her kisses. I could get used to this and told her so. She grinned and gave me another brief kiss.

I looked over and Ginger and Doug were similarly engaged. I gave a little grin as they kissed for the fourth time. I felt that he might become habit forming for Ginger.

Nothing else was said about what happened the night before for over an hour as we barbecued and ate. We also got a preliminary look inside the house at their unpacking and handiwork. Walls and ceilings had been painted, various posters and paintings hung, many by Beth, and furniture that had been covered in dust wraps was finally unveiled. They had a comfortable home.

Every room still contained a few cardboard boxes in one corner or another, but they'd obviously spent hours unpacking and carefully putting out their possessions in some kind of optimal arrangement.

Over dinner I somehow got to talking about mergers and acquisitions and the potential client I had in Atlanta. That in turn led to a discussion about how we marketed and signed up business, and that led to a discussion about pricing our work, which in turn led to a discussion about how we charged for a billable hour. Doug, Beth, and Jo nearly fell out of their seats when Ginger told them that we charged between $500 and $1,000 per hour.

"Holy shit," Doug said with his voice touched with awe, "our lawyer is less than half that and I thought that he was outrageous."

I shrugged, "Part of it is what traffic will bear, but part of it is based on our earning our fees for our clients by ensuring they take the right steps in multi-million or even multi-billion dollar deals. They're more motivated in some ways because they're paying us so much. We cap it off at eight hour days, but usually work longer, and we usually don't charge for our travel or admin time."

"So, what is a typical job for you?"

I let Ginger respond, "Usually between $500,000 and $1.5 million, but often we have some heavy expenses. We often pay outside firms for competitive analyses by a third party out of that, too, if we need it. A job might be even larger if we're involved in doing Due Diligence for or with somebody. We know which rocks to look under, and how to spot if someone is being creative in their accounting. Not much remains hidden after we show up."

Doug probed, "Why do companies even want to do an M&A, as you call it?"

I replied, "It's a chance to grow rapidly, increase shareholder value if done right, capture some competitive posture – for instance, some bit of R&D that's about to come to fruition, and a way to turn cash-on-hand into some higher earning assets. Companies also do it to diversify and thus protect themselves more in an economic downturn. Sometimes, what they buy they get at a bargain; the selling company is shucking off a cumbersome asset that's not working for them."

"So, why do they need you?"

"According to one study of 150 recent deals valued at $500M or more, about half actually destroyed shareholder wealth, and another third contributed only marginally to it. The wrong merger or acquisition can actually kill a company or seriously maim it. Our opinion is that it's easier to do that than to get the right deal done in the right way. So far, we have a great track record with companies that followed our recommendations."

"And you know the right way?"

"We think we have a methodology to help companies evaluate things like the financials and fit, highlighting where the friction points will be. As I said, we've got an enviable track record. When we had so much business we couldn't meet the demand, that's when we increased our billing rate." I grinned and laughed aloud.

"So, you're greedy?" Jo teased.

"Just preparing for a day when what we know will be outmoded by the next pair of smart consultants or consulting firm that has a better mousetrap. So far, that hasn't happened yet. We've often won in competitive situations, and part of that is because we are often cheaper to do the job then others are: more bang for the buck or more value for the consulting dollar."

Doug rolled his eyes, "I wanna do what you do. College teachers' salaries are not the highest in the pecking order."

I shrugged. I truly didn't know what to do with a wish like that other than to treat the statement rhetorically.

Jo derailed that discussion quite suddenly and brought all of us to a standstill. "I liked what we all did last night. I was so aroused that even when we stopped I was still horny."

Ginger grinned, "We loved watching you all fuck and make love. It was hot and arousing. I came really hard, and so did Steve."

I teased, "I can speak for myself. Yes, exactly what she said." I pointed at Ginger. "We never would have done that even a month ago. You inspired all of us."

Beth teased, "Can we do it again? I liked it, too. Doug really got worked up watching the two of you fuck right next to your bedroom window. Turn on more lights next time; we often could only see your silhouettes, but sometimes that was enough; you know Tab A going back and forth in Slot B." She giggled.

I admitted, "Yeah, I wanted to see more, too, and you were well lit up the way you had the lights."

Jo asked, "So, what was wrong?"

I laughed, "I was thirty feet away and I didn't have binoculars."

Gin also laughed, "Plus he wanted to sniff and taste."

Jo snickered, "Maybe next time."

That night without any preparation or planning we repeated the sex acts of the night before. The only difference was that Doug rolled one of his new cushioned chaises as close as he could to our bedroom window and still enable us to see them. Now, the distance was only twenty feet, or so.

Ginger and I left the bedroom lights on as we performed. Doug and his wives were practically in a spotlight, we could see them so well. Again, everybody came. Doug deposited his load in Beth and Jo ate her out, digging out the effluent and then snowballing it with Doug and Beth before it was gone.

Ginger egged me on to do the same to her. I'd never eaten her out AFTER I came in her, but I was so horny and hyped up, I did exactly that. I'd been over-estimating the horrid taste for over two decades. It wasn't bad, and snowballing the wodge with Gin was sexy as all hell.

Monday was more of a normal day. Tuesday, I left the house early for my flight to Atlanta. I spent the day up there selling the job successfully, and that included having dinner with the client and then racing to the airport for one of the last flights back to Tampa. I made the flight and rolled into my own driveway about eleven o'clock. Some lights were on, so I knew Ginger was up and about. I didn't bother to try to stay quiet as I came into the house.

There was no one on the first floor, and things were neat suggesting she hadn't done dinner at home. I went upstairs stripping my clothes away and getting ready for bed. To my surprise Ginger wasn't there either.

I glanced out the window and noticed that my neighbor's Jacuzzi was in some kind of dim light that hadn't been there before. There were four people in the spa, and Ginger was one of them. At that moment she and Jo were passionately kissing. One of Jo's hands was fondling one of Gin's naked breasts, two fingers rubbing the nipple between them as my wife moaned and kissed her lover harder.

My cock sprang to a near instant hard-on. Doug and Beth were also making out. I slipped on my bathing suit and some flip-flops and went back downstairs, and through the hedge.

I watched the foursome in the hot tub for a moment and then asked, "Is there room for one more in there?"

All four bodies snapped to attention. Several voices said, "Yes. We're so glad you're back. We need another male. We have too much estrogen in here."

Ginger stood up to welcome me as I started to get into the tub. She was nude – beautifully and wonderfully naked. She held up a hand and said, "No bathing suits or clothing allowed. Lose the suit."

I hesitated, but she was smiling and the others were also snickering. I rose to the dare, and yanked my suit downwards and off. My hard-on sprang up to point at the North Star, and I descended from the small deck into the tub.

Beth welcomed me by pressing her naked body against me and nearly smothering me with several hot kisses, the last several of which involved her tongue trying to find my tonsils.

Ginger got to me next, and as she kissed me she also grabbed hold of my cock and gave it a few strokes. She whispered to me, "This is all that's happened. We had dinner down on Riverwalk until an hour ago. We've been teasing each other since we got back and were waiting for you."

Jo pulled me to her nude body and also kissed me with great passion. I felt confident in our relationship enough that I fondled one of her breasts and then did the nipple pinch and rub thing she'd been doing to Ginger when I looked out the window. I glanced up at the window, and there was no way they couldn't have known I was up there watching.

Jo and I also shared some French kisses as the others looked on. Jo also took hold of my cock and stroked it slowly as we stood in the middle of the hot tub. In my younger days I would have ejaculated nearly instantly and probably propelled myself out of the tub as the 'equal and opposite reaction' clause of Newton's Law took over. That night there was still so much to consider I easily resisted but enjoyed the touching.

I glanced back at Ginger. She was now French kissing with Doug, and ... even more to my surprise ... she was holding his cock in her right hand and slowly twisting her hand around the shaft. I groaned. Now, suddenly, I felt I had to fight the urge to jettison every molecule of semen in my body. I understood that was not standard protocol in a Jacuzzi.

Ginger stopped a moment or two later. She announced, "Well, tomorrow is almost here. I think we should head home and get our beauty sleep. We do hope that you'll continue to enjoy your hot tub for a few more minutes."

Gin got out of the tub, and gestured for me to follow. We both picked up our suits from the surrounding patio, and just walked home naked. Minutes later, we were at the upstairs window looking down at our neighbors.

Jo stood on one of the seats leaning over Beth, who sucked on her breasts. Doug was behind Jo with his cock pistoning in and out of her pussy. I opened the window so we could hear, but the reality soundtrack was just panting and groans and grunts of sexual satisfaction.

I penetrated Ginger as she leaned against part of the window frame. We were well lit, and I could see Beth and the others frequently watching the two of us only a few feet away as we made love. Gin's moans of ecstasy carried out the window and right down to our friends. I exploded in my wife's pussy, pumping a full load into her.

A few minutes later, on our bed and invisible to our friends, I ate Ginger's cunt clean again, also sharing what I discovered there with her. We slept soundly after that.

Chapter 3 – Renegotiation and Consummation

I ran in the morning, took a dip in the pool to cleanup and cool off, and then started working on the proposal for the Atlanta prospect. I thought the deal was all but done, but we needed the paperwork completed.

Shortly before lunch, Ginger came into my home office. "Can we go out to lunch? We have a couple of things to talk about."

I agreed, and so I quickly jotted some noted into the Word document I'd been typing, and we headed out. We ended up almost to Anna Maria Island at a place called the Tide Tables. We got a table under an umbrella and ordered.

Ginger took the bull by both horns. "Do you think we should declare that we have an open marriage?"

I looked my wife straight in the eye, "Yes, that does seem like an appropriate question for the day. I guess when I think about the past couple of weeks, we've started sliding down a slippery slope. You're right. It's better that we address it beforehand. I guess my honest answer is 'Yes', but we probably need to set some rules or boundaries or something."

Ginger looked relieved. "I was worried you'd say no. I am so turned on by those three people next door I am wet all day long every day. Last night I woke up in the middle of the night thinking about what we were doing in the hot tub and I ended up masturbating right next to you – and that was after we'd made love."

I snickered, "You should have awoken me. I would have joined you, or we could have even made love again. Tell me what you're feeling and what you want?"

Ginger blushed. She said in a near whisper, "I want to fuck Doug until I'm gushing his sperm out of my ears, and then do whatever I can to make love with Beth and Jo. How's that for you staid, proper, measured, middle-age, and highly self-controlled wife."

I grinned, "An honest appraisal, I can see. I feel the same way about Jo and Beth. They both turn me on. I can go further, maybe. I feel romantic about them. Protective. And, yes, I want to fuck their lights out. Both of them."

"You're not mad at me for wanting to have sex with another man?"

I shook my head and replied, "Are you mad at me for wanting to have sex with two other women?"

Gin said, "No, and I do, too."

I said, "So, moving right along to rules and boundaries, should there be any?"

Gin said, "I didn't think that far ahead about this discussion. Give me a minute."

I sipped my beer and Gin her white wine. Having alcohol at lunch was a rarity for us. I figured this was a special occasion. We were in the process of renegotiating our marriage contract.

I commented, "In essence, we're rewriting our marriage contract. We need to write down whatever we decide."

Ginger grinned, "And we should both sign it showing that we agree and abide."

Our plates of food arrived. We ate in relative silence as we both thought about things.

I raised one issue, "Should we limit ourselves to our three neighbors?"

Gin thought for a minute and said, "I think not. What if one of them brings another hot girl or guy into the mix, and we're there with them. We'd want the freedom to join in. Beth said she had a really hot boyfriend somewhere."

I asked, "Have you ever wanted to become intimate with any of your clients?"

"Oh, no. Not directly. There have been a couple of guys I met incidental to being there, but I never did anything. It would have been easy."

"I think it's easier for a woman to attract a guy, than the other way around. There have been some situations where I've been working, but like you I've kept them at bay."

"So, the answer is that we open up everything."

"I don't want to lose you to some romantic attachment," I told Ginger. I reached across the table and squeezed her hand. "I think any person is acceptable, but we should go out of our way to try to get them introduced to the other of us. Either that, or we see them together."

"I don't want to lose you either. So, we can become 'romantic', but not to the extent that our marriage gets threatened. I hope I can see that line in the sand when the time comes."

"Yeah, me, too." We were both trying to think what that 'line' would look like.

I asked, "Are there any sex acts or things that we should make off limits?"

Gin snickered. "I think not. Once we get involved who knows what will happen. You've had all of me every which way, so you got everything first – all three cherries. Maybe there are some novel sex toys out there we haven't tried, but I can't think of much else we might do that would be significantly different from the sex we've already done with each other."

I asked, "What about sharing with each other what we do or have done?"