Threesome Next Door Ch. 01-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all motored on with that as our schedule as we got deeper into June.

* * * * *

The second week in June was when we ran into our third speed bump. I discovered the bump, pondered what to do about it long and hard, and then brought it back for our quintet to consider en masse.

As long planned, I had a week of travel starting on the second Monday in June. I had to leave Sunday afternoon, head to the west coast, spend three days in Silicon Valley, take a red eye to Atlanta, spend two days with my new client there, and head home on Friday evening.

I launched on my trip urging Ginger to keep our threesome neighbors happy so she'd be happy, and to occasionally throw Ethan a bone to gnaw on. He was eating us out of house and home. Ginger resisted my thought to have him pay for his own meals.

I got some sexts, pictures, and even a short video from Ginger several times a day. All were sexy and pointed to the fact that she was getting considerably more sex than I was – and all from our neighboring threesome.

I admit to sizing up the people at my client as candidates for a one or two-night stand, but they failed the test on many counts. So did everybody I could see in the hotel bar. Thus, I was left with 'Mary Palm and her five sisters' in the evenings in my own hotel room.

Traveling as I had, I'd long been a connoisseur of online pornography. I'd learned exactly how to search for the kind of sex videos that turned me on the most, and were most pleasing to masturbate to as I fantasizing about fucking the girls getting huge cocks smashed into their bodies in the videos.

I started to prowl through my favorite sites, pawing through a lot of dross before I found something exciting. I decided I was sold on group sex videos since they'd remind me of what I was missing at home.

Jill Janes Fucks Three Guys As Her Boyfriend Watches seemed a likely group sex title with some salacious cuckold scenes in it. I figured that might be a good starting place for my evening. If I liked the 'model' I could always search on her name and see what other inspiring videos were on offer.

I confess to having a passing thought that our daughter's name was Jillian and similar to the name Jill. I wondered whether she worked things out with her last boyfriend. She'd been interested but he hadn't for some reason. Ginger had said she had a summer job near her campus – something about a clothing boutique, but would come home for a week or two in August before the next semester started.

The video started to play on my laptop. The group on the video was into hard sex right off the bat. Jill Janes was sucking on two cocks as another man ate her pussy with great enthusiasm. I noted a heart shaped tattoo just about her pubic hair. Everyone was naked. Jill was eager to devour the two cocks she held by her face, letting one fuck her mouth and then the other. The switchover happened very fast, so you couldn't really see her face.

Then the guy eating her pussy started to rub his big dick up and down her dripping slit getting ready to drive his shaft into her. Jill Janes pulled the two cocks away from her face and mouth and looked down her pert twenty-year-old body with generous boobs to watch the penetration.

My masturbatory session froze in mid-stroke.

Jill Janes was my daughter – Jillian Carson.

My dick went soft, but then hardened again as I watched the guy between my daughter's legs drive his immense cock into her body. She went back to sucking on one dick or the other near her head. There were flashes of some fourth guy, fully clothed, watching the others and looking most unhappy – the supposed cuckold.

I found myself beating off again as I watched the men rotate around to take turns fucking her. She was lithe, sexy, innocent, hot, horny, and knew what she was doing. Further, she had great looking tits, and a pussy that invited nonstop eating it was so beautiful. She changed positions several times so the three men could fuck her in different positions. Each time she flashed the camera for a long time.

Jillian was a redhead like her mother with darker streaks here and there most of the time. She called it two-tone hair coloring with the color split between Ginger's and mine. I savored her nice sized tits, just right to suck on and be there to fondle, but not outrageous as some porn stars were. Her blue-green eyes seemed to be amplified, and she had some light eye and facial makeup on. She also had a landing strip of darker hair on her mons and excelled at showing how her vagina gaped to the video camera as it took a lot of shots preparatory to one guy stopping and the next guy sticking his cock into her.

Jillian seemed to love to fuck. Towards the end of the twenty-minute video she also took a cock in her ass, making a show of how much she liked it. A second DPed her, and the third guy started to fuck her mouth. Jillian was airtight and loving it. The guys all shot a gallon of cum into her so that every hole leaked a copious amount of man juice. Jillian made a show of scooping up the cum from her cunt and ass and bringing it to her mouth to swallow. The video faded to black and ended.

I came in buckets onto the tissues on the desk I stood next to as I jerked off and watched my laptop screen.

I searched on the site and found four more videos by Jill Janes. I watched the next one, got hard again, and beat off again while the handsome guy in that video made romantic love to her. Again, she took a load of cum deep in pussy. I skipped through the other three, getting hard yet a third time. I let the last video run a little towards the end. She was again with just one guy, but he was older – fuck, my age, and enjoying a slow fuck with my daughter. I came a third time.

I tossed and turned that night, and then had an off day at the clients where I didn't have to present anything only collect and analyze data. I struggled to stay focused on the job and materials I was trying to explain to them in our casual meetings. At the end of the day, I raced back to my hotel, ordered some room service, gulped down dinner, and then discovered three more Jill Janes videos on another porn site. She also had a presence for her still pictures when I searched for porn pictures of her on Bing.com. She'd been at this for quite a while.

I did a little more of a search and found a flaky biography of her. Her birthday and measurements were all accurate, but the rest was hokeyed up to give her a salacious reputation and Internet presence. They listed her home as Iowa, and her college as the University of Texas – neither of which was accurate, but would sure keep several hundred thousand horny guys in those locations looking for her. Oh, yeah, she loved one-night stands with guys she just met and adored group sex. Ha!

I didn't tell Ginger because I wanted to be there when she found out. We had to talk about this together. I wondered if Gin might even know what her daughter had been doing. I rarely talked to Jillian, usually some friendly words as I passed the phone to her mother so they could engage in what they both called 'girl talk'.

Damned if I didn't jerk off four more times that night to Jillian's videos as my little porn queen did her best for the computer screens of millions of horny guys around the world. As far as I could tell she'd been doing this for the past nine months, which would have been around the start of the previous school year.

I red-eyed to Atlanta, but even then I jerked off in the airplane lavatory as I watched one of her videos that I'd downloaded onto my iPhone. I was such a jerk.

I danced pretty for my new client in Atlanta. I sparkled, amused, amazed, said profound things, and wowed them. They loved me and showered me with more money to do additional work over the following few weeks. I got out of there Friday and caught an earlier flight to Tampa.

* * * * *

I had texted Ginger that I'd caught an earlier flight. Nonetheless, I caught her in flagrante delicto with Doug in our living room. They were fucking only they got to laughing and so I determined the whole scene was staged for my arrival home. Heck, between the noisy garage door opening and me appearing in the room, a feature movie could have played and finished as I checked the pile of mail in the kitchen, dumped some stuff in the washing machine from my suitcase, and did a couple of other minor things. I must have frustrated them by not coming in directly.

Ginger threw herself in my arms. Doug shook my hand with a devilish grin. He said that Jo and Beth would be home in about an hour and help me take any remaining edge off that Ginger hadn't finished with by then. He pulled on some shorts and left us alone.

Ginger then knocked the edges off my horniness. As we fucked I was full of a dozen different images thanks to Ginger's verbal descriptions of what she'd been doing sexually all week that she hadn't exactly shared. There were images of Ginger with Jo and Beth, and then with Doug, and then with Brad and even Megan. Then I had images of Jillian doing all kinds of things drawn from her videos, but the last one as I exploded in her mother was that I was filling Jillian's tight little pussy with my own daddy cum as Ginger sat on her face.

Ginger and I were panting. She said, "You missed me."

"God, did I. I've been so horny I could fuck a live alligator. I'm so glad to be home. I sold some more work in both places but my pace was off on the west coast. I'll explain why when our friends are with us." I tried to keep from sounding like I had some deep mystery. Gin was good at prying stuff out of me.

Jo and Beth returned home just after five o'clock. Ethan also passed through the house, but then raced back out. He'd actually scored a date with some girl from his college that was close to his age and that played golf the day before. He'd even cleaned up his car, as much as he could, the evening before, Gin told me.

Ginger led me next door where I was told we were having dinner. Ginger and Doug had done a pot roast that had been slow cooking most of the afternoon. It was wonderful and so unlike the hotel room service.

After dinner, I went back to our media room and asked that they all come over and join me in ten minutes. I had something to show them and needed some help on a 'family issue'. Those last words made Ginger's ears perk up and she shot me a strange look, but didn't start to apply pressure to discover what it was before I revealed it in my own time and my own way.

I queued up several of Jillian's porn videos on our big screen TV. I then blacked the screen as the others joined me.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I confess to being a heavy user of pornography while marooned in hotels around the country. This week while in Silicon Valley I frequented one of my favorite websites and searched on group sex videos for obvious reasons. I was trying to capture something of the spirit that we all share when the five of us are in bed together doing sexual things. Instead, I found the video I am about to show you."

I started the video and it played just as I had first played it several nights earlier. Jillian sucked down two cocks as another man ate her pussy and then started to fuck her; she looked up to watch him penetrate her, and that's where I froze the screen."

Ginger screamed, "Noooooooooooo!"

I explained for the others. "The girl you are looking at is our daughter. After some research, I find that she has been doing pornographic videos for around nine months, and has about a dozen videos posted on different sites on the Internet. She consistently uses the name Jill Janes versus her own name Jillian Carson. On the Internet she has said she is from Iowa and goes to the University of Texas. Neither is true.

"The question I have for all of you, including her mother, is what should we do, if anything? Jillian is twenty years old, well past the age of consent."

Ginger had tears running down her face. "How could she? She told me she had a job working at a retail store and was getting great discounts on clothing when she could afford it."

I offered, "The going rate for doing porn seems to be about $2,000 per scene. The definition of a scene is a little iffy, but I'd say it translates into about a day's work. She's done a dozen videos, and I'd guess from watching all of them to some degree that she's put in about three weeks or more of effort in the filming. I'd estimate she's made around $30,000 from what I've seen on Internet. There may be stuff the studios haven't posted yet."

Ginger started to curse. Her shock was moving past denial into anger. "I'll murder the little cunt. We raised her better than that."

She started to reach for her cellphone and I stopped her. "Don't call her right now. Let's all talk about this and I want you to watch at least a couple of her videos. I can tell you that she's very good at what she does."

Ginger was reluctant to not react, but did as I suggested. I restarted the video on the large screen television and Jillian finished getting skewered by the stud in the video. After that, she moaned and orgasmed her way through to the end of the video. I was hard the whole time.

As the first video ended, Doug whistled. "You have one hot fucking daughter, if you'll excuse my coarseness and forgive my lust at her. I know incest isn't for everyone, but if that were my daughter or sister or relative I'd sure be reevaluating things. If she comes to visit, I hope you'll give me a shot at her. Damn!"

Jo and Beth laughed. Beth said, "Hey, you have to stand in line like the rest of us or maybe we draw straws to see who gets her first."

Jo teased, "She may not be interested in her parents, but I sure hope she's interested in their neighbors. I hope she does girls."

Ginger muttered, "She and her college roommate are planning on coming here for two weeks in August before classes start at their university."

I suggested, "Maybe you should wait to talk to her until then. You won't change anything between now and then, and she won't be able to hang up on you because she doesn't like the feedback she's getting. By the way, who's her roommate?"

"Maybe," Ginger said pensively. "Her roommate is Tina Marshall. We haven't met her." After a further thought, Gin asked me, "Did you masturbate watching your daughter's videos?"

I nodded, "Hell, yes. They're hot as Hades."

From the rest of Ginger's reactions I could tell we could put Bump In The Road #3 on hold for a couple of weeks.

Chapter 6 – Secrets Disclosed

Bump In The Road #2 took an interesting twist or two on the following Wednesday evening. Ethan had left the house after cleaning up and showering after work to take his new girlfriend to dinner and spend the evening with her 'out somewhere'. As we were doing almost every night when we were home, Ginger and I went next door to swim and enjoy an evening cookout with our neighbors and then some gratuitous sex with them.

The sun had set, a few thunderstorms were around but it had been dry in our neighborhood, and we'd finished dinner and put all the food away. Beth, Jo, and I were naked and making love on the patio. I had Beth riding my cock as I sat in a wide chair. Jo was standing over me so that when I put my head back and she could lower her torso and I could do a very credible job of eating her pussy. Next to us, on a chaise Ginger was in the missionary position with Doug slowly pumping his cock back and forth into her pussy as they kissed and made out.

I became aware of more that just the snug pussy around my cock and the taste of pussy flooding my mouth with girl juice. I heard a female whisper loudly, "Let go of my arm! I don't want to go. I want to watch. This is so fuckin' hot."

I decided after a brief analysis that hearing the voice of an unknown female so close to where I was fucking with two women was not a good thing. I tapped on Jo's legs so she rose and dismounted from over me. I looked out past Beth and there stood Ethan with his mouth agape and a female about his age looking eager and excited about us, and that included her gawking at Ginger and Doug.

I decided to tough it out. I said, "Hello. Hi Ethan. What's your name?"

The pretty young girl said, "Hi. I'm Ellie. Ethan brought me over to meet his parents."

I smiled, "I'm a parent to that lad. My wife and his mother is the redhead on the other chaise."

At that moment Doug and Ginger were scrambling to uncouple and cover their private parts, only it was too late – waaaay too late. I kind of chuckled at our misfortune. Beth carefully rose off of my cock and turned to the couple with no trace of modesty.

Beth said, "I'm Beth – their next door neighbor." She pointed at Jo, "And that's Jo my wife and Doug over there is our husband. We're a triad, and we also have an open marriage just like Ethan's parents." I admired the way Beth totally ignored our nudity.

Ethan's mouth was moving like a gold fish, opening and closing only no sound was coming out. He seemed a little short of breath, too.

Ellie tried to ignore the nudity and said, "I'm home for the summer from Florida State. I'm going to be a senior. My major is chemistry. I play golf and that's where I met Ethan."

I stood with my slightly softer cock leading the way. I went to Ellie and we shook hands, a perfunctory social move. I hope she didn't worry about whose pussy my fingers had been dabbling in only minutes earlier. If she did, she didn't show it.

Ethan finally found a voice, "Daaaaad. You and mom are fucking other people."

Ellie poked him in the side. "Their neighbors silly, and they obviously like each other. I like what they were doing, too. Your dad has a nice cock." Ellie took a step forward and took my cock in one hand; she started to rub and massage the shaft with her fingers and then added her other hand. Seconds after that she knelt in front of me and took my cock in her mouth. She hummed in delight. It was covered in Beth's pussy juice.

Ethan's eyes were the size of saucers as he watched his new girlfriend ingest my cock. He was making strange sounds.

Ellie pulled away, "You taste like pussy – lots of it. That's really good." In a gulp, she took me in again.

Beth went to Ethan. She was nude, too. They hadn't met. She said, "Ethan, it's so good to meet you. You mom and dad have told me you were around. I'm surprised our paths haven't crossed. Why don't you remove your clothes and join us in skinny-dipping ... and whatever else comes to mind."

Beth moved into my son's personal space and kissed him. She then tugged upward on the shoulders of his t-shirt until he allowed her to pull it over his head. His belt, shorts, and boxers went next. As the last of his clothing disappeared his hard cock bobbed into view. Beth turned to me and smiled, and then started to do to Ethan what Ellie was doing to me – a fabulous blowjob. Jo had gone over near Ginger and Doug.

Beth could be really forward when she wanted. This was one of those times. She pushed Ethan over to a chaise and had him lie back. She then mounted him in a sixty-nine and instructed him to eat her pussy while she planned to suck his insides out through his cock. I think he believed her. I wasn't sure what else was going on in his head, but he went right to work following her instructions.

I lifted Ellie up from her blowjob and she let me strip her clothes away in a seductive and teasing manner. She also let me kiss her. She sat where I'd been sitting as Beth was riding me. I went down on her, and she about popped out of her skin as I put her legs over my shoulders. She held my head, but I was already tonguing and eating the right spots so there was no need for further guidance. My fingers entered the young girl's pussy, and soon I had her crooning that she was getting closer and closer.