Threesome - Now It's Betty's Turn

Story Info
Betty has fantasies to, but can her husband fill them all?
10.7k words
4.53
24k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
896 Followers

This is a sequel to Threesome-Heather Gets Her Fantasy, it would help if you have read it first. The basic story is that Betty is jealous of Heather getting her fantasy fulfilled for an anniversary present. Being that Heather's fantasy was to have two men please her, Betty was left out, but Betty's anniversary is coming up, and her husband Frank is trying to put something together to fulfill some of her many fantasies. This story will probably be a few pages long, but I promise you once you get past the story setup and character introductions, its action packed. I hope you get my sometimes twisted humor. Comments are welcome.

*****

My friend Frank and I had just finished golfing, and decided to have a beer in the clubhouse before we went home. It had only been a few weeks since I surprised my wife with a threesome for our anniversary. It was now a few weeks away from Frank and Betty's anniversary, and he was pissed at me for leaving his wife Betty with all kinds of expectations.

"Damn You Kevin," he said, "you had to go so far over the top with Heather's surprise threesome, I am now stuck with trying to come up with something for Betty that is at least is in the same galaxy."

"Sorry Frank, I have a habit of over thinking, then overdoing things when it comes to her. She is so fucking precious to me, not to mention the fact that she is so hot and a great fuck. You know, you got to fuck her during that extravaganza, so don't complain about me going over the top."

"You are so right, but we at least let, or arguably, I urged you and Betty to get each other's rocks off afterwards."

Well, we were now on our fourth beer and getting more into the conversation, and trying to fuck with each other's heads, as we often do.

I told him, "Your Betty is a sexpot too, and I only accepted the offer to show her what a real man with a big cock could do for her, I thought she should not go any longer without having the multiple screaming orgasms that I treated her to. Did you hear her in the house or did you already fall asleep with your flaccid cock in Heather's mouth? She told me she had to suck your cum out of your limp dick.

"O.K.," he said "the bullshit is getting deep now, and we have just started drinking."

The waitress stopped by to check on us and Frank ordered us two double Jagermeisters. I reminded him that the last time we got in a Jager contest, we ended up going to the parking lot to duke it out, fortunately we both stumbled and passed out before we got there. I am not sure we were lucky that the grounds keeper found us and called our wives to get us.

"Wow," he said "that is hilarious now, but not when we were riding home. I don't think either of us would have thrown a punch, doubt we were capable at that point, and I would never want to hurt my little buddy."

"O.K. touché, we better call a truce now if we are going to figure out how to treat your bride and my good friend to an anniversary treat. That is if you want my help that is."

"Of course I do, I have no talent in this area, and why not tap into my friends only talent. Oh sorry, I forgot about the truce," he said.

"All right but if you fuck with me anymore you are on your own. Let start by trying to figure out what she likes and what her fantasies are?"

"She has so many, they are hard to keep track of. But I can say that they all have one thing in common. They all involve, a big cock, watching someone get fucked with a big cock, or getting watched while being fucked by a big cock while eating pussy, preferably Heather's I am guessing."

"Well," I said, "the last part is not possible because Heather is not into that."

"So you are still fucking with me, short truce," he said.

Frank, "You don't know do you Kevin?"

"Know what," I said.

"About Heather and Betty," he said.

"I guess not, are you going to tell me, or are you just making this shit up."

"All right, I guess I should have told you what I seen them doing, but I figured you knew. It was last July when we had the big party on the 4th, me and you had gotten so obnoxious, at least that is what I was told by Betty, that everyone went home but us, and we all four got naked of course, like we usually do at a drunken pool party."

He then told me this story, but not sure I completely believed him, not until I was sober that is. He said, "me and you were trying to hit each other in the head with the volleyball in the pool, when the girls seemed to disappear, probably got bored watching two fools playing dodge ball and yelling at each other. You were pissing in my bushes while I went inside to go to the bathroom, and to see what the girls were up to. "By the way, you owe me a Hibiscus, you killed the one you love pissing on."

He then went on to say he went to his bedroom to use the on suite when he heard noises coming from in there.

"There was a lot of moaning going on and I could not think of anyone that might have stayed and was pleasing one or both of them, so I opened the door a little. To my surprise there they were on the bed with their heads in each other's snatch and going to town on each other. I did not want them to catch me perving on them, but I got hard as a rock just watching them for a minute, or two.

"I took the high road, almost closing the door on my hard cock in the process, I wonder if male nudest ever do that? Anyway, I went to the guest room bath to give them their privacy. I knew Betty had a taste for pussy occasionally, but did not talk about it to anyone else but me, I liked to hear about it before sex. I was so turned on and hard after seeing that, I had to jerk off in the bathroom to take care of it, just so I could take a piss."

"I am not kidding you Frank, she told me she tried it once, but did not like it or finish, kind of like Bill Clinton"s shifty confession about smoking pot, but not liking, or inhaling it." I joked.

Sorry Kevin, "I really would have told you but..."

"No" I interrupted Frank, "you had no way of knowing, and it was not your responsibility, it was hers if anyone. I just feel a little deprived, I would like to have had a hand job from Heather while hearing about it. Our deal is that we do not fuck anybody without consulting each other. I guess we did not discuss pussy eating, I wonder if that is a loop hole I can use?

"Don't tell Betty that I did not know about Heather eating pussy, as I am not going to say anything to her just yet. You know my style, I may be able to use that information later at an undetermined time, as leverage."

"By the way, what is your budget," I asked Frank.

"Well don't worry about it, I can float it on credit till I get my bonus in two months, get to work on a plan" he added.

"I will work on it," I said, "and keep you abreast of my ideas."

"Now, what is the immediate plan, call the girls or get an Uber, we are both too fucked up to chance a DUI."

"Uber of course, not making that mistake again."

We both got our own, as we do not live in the same area.

A few days later I got together with Frank for some drinks, we got carried away again and eventually had a pretty good buzz before I got to telling him my proposed plan. Here is the plan I said, "I have a client that has a beach house, I have been there at a party and know the layout, in fact the layout is going to be an important piece to the puzzle. Both the living area and the master bedroom's have sliding doors to the deck, it overlooks the ocean and also the rooms walls are about 80 percent glass.

I have already checked with him about the weekend and ask if you could rent it, telling him right now it looks like it will just be four or five of us, two couples, and another friend if they can come. It is fine with him, and said we can figure out the money end later, he is a good guy and just wants enough to cover expenses."

"Here was my thinking in regards to being watched while engaging in sexual acts. I think several of us sitting in the bedroom or living area watching someone on the couch fuck is not what she has in mind, and is just plain too fucking weird.

"My plan is based on two of us on the deck while the others are engaging in sex in the rooms. This will eliminate some of the weirdness of it, as fucking while being watched is weird on its own, but it is Betty's choice. To really make this as special as Heather's fuck fest, we need in addition to the four of us, a guest cock, preferably a big one and I think you know who my first choice is.

"I think one of us, if we talk to George and explain what we are trying to do is for Betty's pleasure first, it's not like the rest of us will not have fun like we did at the last event. He is very fond of Betty and I think if presented and sold properly he would be in. What do you think so far?"

"Well, she still talks about him fondly they seem like really good friends, nothing more, nothing less. We are good buds, and I would fuck you if you ask, and are willing to be the bottom of course." he said.

I guess we were again feeling the booze, and needed a come back for that, he was fucking with me again.

I replied, "sorry but if I am going to cross over to the other side, it is going to take a something bigger than that pencil dick of yours, I would want to a least feel something bigger than an anal thermometer."

"You win, and your prize is meeting George for a drink, or a cup of coffee with me. I will just be there for moral support, as you, the salesman try to sell this to him." he said.

"I will do it, but not for you, you're an asshole, but for your beautiful and hot wife Betty I will do it, and by the way, what does she think about a DP?"

"You are trying to get me riled up, but I have fucked her in the ass before, she likes it O.K., not as a regular thing though. But don't even think about her taking George's cock there," he said.

"I told you I was doing it for Betty, now if it was your ass..."

Frank, "Enough, lets hear more of the plan, I have things to do later."

"All right, seriously now, I think you and George fucking Heather is something Betty was disappointed she did not get to see. Then me and George fucking Betty, while her husband and girlfriend watch would be hot for her. I would also like to see the Betty and Heather scene recreated for us and George's pleasure, I could tell Heather, since you like Betty eating your pussy, and not sharing it with me, that we need her to eat Betty out."

"Are you going to print out a program of events for each of us, sounds confusing?"

"It will work, just need one of us directing like before," I said.

We met George at the Waffle House, where else can you talk about weird shit and not be afraid of being overheard. You can always count on yours not being the strangest fucking conversation going on there.

Well not to go into a lot of detail and I can't quote George exactly, but he turned us down. He explained that Betty was the only close friendship he has made here so far. He thinks of her in a platonic way, almost like a sister he does not have. As much as he would like to be involved in another one of our fuck fest, fucking her would put that relationship in jeopardy.

So we were back to square one.

That weekend I played golf with my client with the beach house and made the poor decision to have some drinks with him afterwards.

I told Frank this and said, "you know how I am when I have too many drinks. I made the mistake of bringing up our proposed weekend later in the month and told him in so many words. It looks like our plan is in jeopardy, our extra guy is not coming, and it may only be the four of us."

Frank, "You didn't."

"Yes I did, but wait till you hear the rest. He wanted to know what kind of plan takes five, he said he assumed we were going to have a foursome? So I told him he was in the ball park and ordered another round."

"You told him you dick, didn't you?"

"Well, I tried to get away from the subject but he was enthralled, and starting to tell me about him and his wife swapping with the neighbors at the beach house. It was sounding interesting, so I ordered more drinks of course. By the time we got done, we had this plan. Their foursome would join our foursome, if his wife and neighbors were good with it."

"This is really getting weird you cheap drunk, what have you got us into now," Frank said.

I told Frank, "It sounds like it could be even better that our original plan. He is decent looking, and he said the neighbors wife was a bombshell, and her husband is fit and real stud. In fact he said his wife has fucked him twice, loved it but he wore her out and he is not sure she wants to take his cock on again, maybe his friends big cock can replace George's, have my doubts though, that would have to be a pretty big fucking cock.

I think what finally sold Rod was the selfie of Betty, naked in the hot tub with my cock in her mouth that I texted him, it made him really excited about our plans."

I got a really strange look from him, I thought I may have gone too far, but no.

Frank, "Is it as hot as the ones I posted online, there was one of me fucking Heather doggie in your bed, and then one of the massive creampie I gave her, the one she wanted everyone to see?"

"Enough," I said, and we both agreed, "The upside to all this is I am sure he would wave the rental or reduce the amount, and he did say that their wives ate pussy, right in front of them once. Lets not get too excited until I hear back from him."

It was another couple of days, a Wednesday when he got back to me. And I told Frank, "He said, they are intrigued, but he could tell they were not quite comfortable jumping into something weird with four strangers. So he told them maybe he could get me and Heather to come out to the beach house this weekend to meet them, I then checked with Heather and she is in, so we are going out this Saturday.

I think if Heather and the other two hens get together and she can tell them a little about the stuff that is hot to women, like having two men worshiping you. I also will have her wear the new sundress, the low cut one she bought to seduce me, no panties of course and a couple of quick flashes will win over the guys."

"I never got to see that dress," Frank said, "you stripped it off of her before you sent her upstairs to me."

"Poor you," I said in reference to the dress, "instead of a one garment strip off, she let you guys see her pussy up close, and lick it, I feel really bad for you."

Frank, "Sounds like a good plan, you know it's ten days till the event, I hope it goes O.K., you are one hell of a bull shitter, I have confidence in you," he said.

Sunday I called Frank and told him that Saturday went well, "we rode over with Rod and Sarah, and got to meet and have dinner and drinks with, Jim and Marge, he goes by "Big Jim" and sometimes just "Big" in casual situations, he is no taller than me, so I did not ask what it was in reference to.

"We broke up in male and female groups after dinner, I sold the guys and Heather the girls. And yes, before that she got a couple of flashes in, one was special, she leaned over the deck rail and her dress lifted, exposing her ass and shaved pussy.

"All of us guys were on the deck, and did not see where the girls went, but they were out of our sight for quite a while. On the way home, Heather and Sarah told us that Marge had brought over her women's toy collection, she said they sat on the bed in the master bedroom and were trying different ones, and fucking each other with them.

"We were pretty pissed that they waited to tell us then, they should have found a way to alert us to the show going on, not 10 ft and a glass door away. Rod told the girls he was having trouble steering the car with his hardon hitting the steering wheel, and suggested that we stop and they should give us a handjob, for safety's sake, of course. We ended up settling for a blowjob when we got home, should have held out for a fuck, as Marge had got them pretty horny with her dildo collection, but it was late already and we still had to drive home from Rod's place."

The big night was on us, and we picked up Frank and Betty and headed to the beach. I had picked up some prime cut filet's at my favorite butchers to grill and Heather made a salad to take, Frank told me he went to the bank and got a good bit of cash to settle up with Rod on booze, etc.

We arrived about 6:00 pm as dinner was planed for about 7. The girls were all in the kitchen and they sounded to me like they were old friends, so the trip the week before was worth it. Us guys were on the deck and Rod was on the grill.

We waited until we finished dinner to break the news to Betty that it was her special night, as we sat on the deck and had some after dinner drinks. Betty was drinking Sex on the Beach's, pretty appropriate, and we kept them coming and made sure they were potent.

Rod made a nice short speech as the host and turned the festivities over to me of course. I told everyone that this was a fuck fest, featuring a threesome for Betty with the cocks of her choice. The guidelines we set were that you could not fuck your spouse or should not fuck the same person more than once since we had a full field of eight.

I told her it was time to pick, and us guys lined up in a row, she studied us all and said, "well my Frank is out, and that leaves three, and I do not want to hurt anyone's feelings." She then asks if she could just take all three, saying she could find jobs for all of us, but that she is not promising more orifices available than her mouth and pussy.

Betty, and us guys went to the master bedroom, and after we left, the rest quietly lined up their seats on the deck outside looking in. We all stripped and turned down the bed to get started. She was now in charge and barking orders. We were told to line up at the end of the bed, cocks in hand and jerk off for her, saying "I am a voyeur, give me something hot to watch" she said.

She then sat at the top of the bed and said she would provide us a visual and did. She put a pillow behind her and leaned back and spread her legs of course. Just as she started to really get into her masturbation show, I interrupted her by reaching over and quickly opened all the curtains to the deck, we had not told her about the audience deal, and she was in shock.

All I can say about her reaction is this, I have known Betty for more than a few years and this was a look that she had never given me before, and I think it was the first time she called me a mother fucker as well, a son of a bitch maybe, but never a mother fucker. She just sat there for a few moments as Frank led the audience in stomping their feet to get things going again, she gave them the fuck you finger with both hands and then restarted her show.

We were hard already, and yes, you guessed it Big Jim, was Big in the cock area, she chose him to fill her mouth to start, I was old stuff for her so Rod got to enter her pussy and I was instructed to free style with my hands and tongue when able. I wanted more than that, and suggested a little bit of licking below just to get some lubrication going and she let me in. I got a little more than a taste, before she lifted my head and brought Rod in and hosted his rod, sorry I could not resist the pun.

Betty is pretty fit from working out, and playing tennis and lifted her legs up and rested them on Rod's shoulders. Big was on her left on his knees, and she had her head turned to suck his cock. I was on her right and fondling her breast and slipped my left hand down to her pussy and was able to get two fingers on her clit. I assumed that would be the line up for all of this session, as she was definitely enjoying it and was managing some pretty loud moans for a girl with a huge cock in her mouth, and also got pretty verbal, she would release Big's cock intermittently to praise all the usual entities, God, Jesus and the guy providing the cock, Rod. I am sure she had one orgasm with him, she had let go of Big's cock to gasp, then I and could feel her shaking, and breathing hard.

inafantasy
inafantasy
896 Followers