Threesome on the Island

Story Info
She joins her lover and another man in bed.
1.9k words
4.04
10.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We float gently in the water, waves lifting and dropping us, the sky filling our eyes. Pine trees drift into view and my left foot touches beach. I roll over, checking the bay for your shape, watching the swell bring you in.

Our towels and blankets sit about 200 yards back up the shingle, we walk there, naked, shivering but relaxed, and huddle together under them, watching the horizon. My ears trickle with seawater.

"I never could do that before, I'd be convinced the sea would take me out."

"That's what they tell you, don't go out on your lilo, they'll have to get the coastguard."

"What the fuck is a lilo?"

"It's probably safest you don't know."

You elbow me gently, unimpressed.

"I'm cold, let's go."

The trees throw shade over the house as we cross the sand, the roof a soft bed of pine needles. My hand slides round your waist as we step up onto the porch, no need to unlock the door, it's always open on the island.

You check the clock and go to the kitchen for a drink, I follow, hoping to distract you, slipping under your arm as you open the fridge, kissing your neck as you crack ice into glasses, pressing my breasts against your back.

You grumble half heartedly at the interruption, turning to face me with glasses of cold bourbon.

I kiss you on tip toe, but the whisky is winning, and I let you pass, following you back through to the couch and letting you take your first sip before I kneel between your legs and start in earnest.

I love your hard cock but it's the sounds you make that really make me wet. Long moans, then your breath catching in your throat, grunts and gasps as I finger sensitive areas, press my tongue against your arsehole, swallow your cock into my throat, and keep you on the edge.

By the time I let you cum the ice is melted and I'm dripping juices onto the rug. I sit over your lap and rub my clit, my nipples taking turns in your mouth. I still want to fuck so I try to hold off, hoping you'll get hard again, but you turn me round so I'm facing out and slide your fingers inside me, two rubbing my g while your other hand takes care of my clit. I'm very noisy.

In bed that night you whisper how you'd love to fuck a tight, hot pussy while someone tongues your arse.

I think I know someone who might be interested. I press my finger against your hole and watch your face as it slips inside.

It takes a few days for Zac to get away from work and get across to the island. It's gratifying to hear that he's up for it straight away. I hardly need to explain what we want, just ask if he's up for a hot weekend with me and Rick, and he says yes straight away.

"It's a long time since I got to fuck you, I missed you."

"It won't just be me you're fucking."

"I'm looking forward to that too, a bit of guy on guy."

********************************

"Hey you. Way to travel in style!"

"Just couldn't wait to get here, I saw these boats for hire on the front, and here I am!"

He jumps down into the surf and kisses me, smelling of after shave and sun.

"Where my guy?"

"Hiding up in the house, he's a little nervous..."

"It's you who should be nervous sweetheart, I'm going to ruin you both!"

"I'm banking on it. Drink?"

"Why don't we get straight down to business. It's a long journey and my cock is ready for action."

You're on the couch but you leap up when we come in. Zac heads straight for you, hand out in greeting, and you shake before he pulls you into a hug.

"Hey Rick, so good to meet you, Ive heard so much about you. She never mentioned you were so hot though, naughty girl. She always bags the best ones, me included, although I think she's bested me this time."

He keeps close by, sitting next to you on the couch, one arm along the back, body turned towards you.

"Oh no, you're....you're very good looking..."

You stumble, openly gazing at him, taking in the blue eyes, dark hair, cheekbones....Zac is very well put together.

"She won't be able to control herself with both of us there, eh?"

And he drops the bombshell, the wink and squeezes your thigh gently. The wink, so awful and awkward on other men, is part of Zac's arsenal of seduction. Never fails.

The look between you is long, mischievous, hot, full of excitement.

Beginning to feel like a third wheel, I slide up between you and wriggle my arse down onto the couch. You continue to gaze at him, mouth slightly open, ready for a kiss. I kiss you gently, stroking your bottom lip with my tongue. You make a sound in your throat, and kiss me back, hard, leaning in, one hand sliding up my thigh to my pussy, pressing against the crotch of my shorts. I copy you, feeling you hardening already, and check on Zac, the feel of him familiar and exciting. I can't sit for long with two cocks in my hands, and get us moving towards bed.

The bedroom is cool and dim, Zac, following us, unbuttons his shirt and climbs up next to you, taking the kiss from me, leaving me to kiss his neck and run my hands over his chest.

You moan, pulling him closer, your hand in his hair, but seeming shy to touch his body. He murmurs something in your ear, and you smile, eyes locked again with his. He catches my arm and lays me down, caressing my body, unclipping my bra and then you each take a breast, sucking and biting nipples, then lifting your heads to kiss each other. One of you slips your hand down my body, finding my clit, one traces circles round my stomach. My eyes closed, I lay back and enjoy, my shirts being unzipped, a mouth on my hip, then fingers slipping inside.

"Do you think we make her cum or make her wait?" Zac's teasing, his voice low and confidential. "Do you like her best when she's begging or when she's ready for more?"

I know what you'll say, I'm destined to plead for my pleasure.

"Tease her how she likes it."

You bend over me, lift my arse with a pillow and start to gently tongue my clit, your thumb pressing against my hole, making my blood race.

His face appears above mine, hair falling over his forehead, eyes dark and full of mischief. He kisses me, one hand resting under my tit, thumb teasing the skin, brushing close to my nipple but never over it. I groan, fuck it's good, your tongue flicking me, his mouth travelling down my throat, nipping my neck, pressing on my nipple, then his tongue copying yours, until I'm gasping for breath, desperate to cum.

"Please, oh yes, Rick, please, that's it, just a little more, fuckfuckfuck, that feels so good baby, please, you know i need to cum, make me cum..."

I feel Zac move, try to catch his head but he's gone, down the bed and when I hear you next I know exactly what he's doing. Your tongue falters, loses rhythm. I bang my fists on the bed in frustration, and push up to see what's happening.

Your arms are trembling as he licks your balls, then moves up to take your dick in his mouth. I watch his tongue circle the head, flicking and stroking, then sucking the whole thing back in, one hand stroking the shaft, the other behind, working your arsehole.

"Oh...oh fuck....shit, yes, oh fuck.

Oh! Ohhhh!"

Zac gives you a last long suck then pushes himself up the bed to kiss you. You collapse onto your side, and let him, your hands all over him now, pulling him close.

I watch, holding my breath, as you reach down to his cock, the head poking over the waistband of his open jeans. He moans as you touch it, pushing his hips up to your hand. Your eyes are full of lust as you sit up, eagerly unbutton his fly, slide his jeans over his arse and press your face to his cock.

I lean over to kiss him while you explore, your hand between his thighs, cupping his balls, bending your head to touch your tongue on his hot skin.

"It's my first cock" you mumble, and he chuckles, low in his throat, then gasps as your mouth covers him, his back arching as you suck and slide.

I can't take my eyes off you both, naked, pale skin against tan, the shapes of your bodies, the sounds, the feel of Zac's breath on my face. I watch you push your fingers lower, watch him tense as you press against his arse, his legs wide, ready for you. I hold my breath for what might come next....

"Sweetheart, baby, I think it's time for you to join us...uh, fuck..."

Zac gently guides your head back up to his mouth, kissing you, nudging your hip with his hard cock,

"C'mon , let's get it on."

You nod, reluctant to let him go now, but lured back by my wet cunt, my fingers slipping over my clit.

I kneel up, holding the bed head, legs spread, wishing I could watch, thinking Zac has something more in mind than a tonguing. I hear the slickness of lubed up flesh, and press my teeth into my shoulder.

I feel your arm go round my waist and then your fat cock, guided into me, your right hand coming under to rub my clit. I hear you mutter and swear, moaning with pleasure, thrusting in and out. My clit is hot and hard, I pinch my tit, feel the shock of it twitch my cunt. Then a different sound, almost a yelp, and you stop, fingernails digging into my flesh.

"Easy, easy, take it slow baby."

Zac's murmuring voice takes over, I feel his hand caress us both, and know that slippery cock is going inside you. You're frozen, your dick deep inside me, holding tight as he inches in, as he likes to do, taking it so slow so it can't hurt, filling your arse. For a few seconds we're all still, breathing, and then he starts the rhythm, in....out....in...out, and you pick it up, pushing back against him and then forward into me. I can hear you whimpering in my ear, you're enormously hard inside me, your hand clutching my side, open, closed, open. I can hear Zac murmuring to you

"yeah baby, oh fuck, you're so tight, oh god it feels so good, fuck my hard cock."

and I know I'm going to cum very soon. My fingers go to my clit and go to work, my hips pushing back against your iron hard cock, your noises in my ear, swear words tumbling over each other as you start to fuck me harder, grunts and gasps and cries until you start to cum, your body pounding mine, Zac behind you saying your name, saying mine, his dick driving us both as I feel my orgasm start to come, biting my shoulder and frigging hard, hearing him cum too, deep guttural sounds and then I get there, adding my shouts, my cunt gripping your slippery hard cock over and over.