Threesome with Big Bro and Daddy

Story Info
A threesome goes the right way for an anthro lioness...
1.1k words
3.17
31.3k
23
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters in all of my stories are over eighteen and legal adults in all sexual situations.

****

Threesome with Big Bro and Daddy

A brother/sister/father consensual incest mini story with adult characters only.

The lioness snarled, spit-roasted in the best of ways between her father and her brother, the stud-lions everything that she needed and so much more. Abel growled as he filled her mouth, though he thought that his son may well have had the better position, grinding into her tail hole, the light barbs (soft for pleasure) scraping Savannah's tail hole in the best of ways, sending tingles of raw and rampant delight through the lioness.

Either way, there was not a single one of them missing out there, not even as Bo withdrew his aching shaft from his sister's tail hole and plunged it into her sopping wet pussy. They were all clean and they didn't have to worry about nuances like that when they had all prepared well for the session, the full-maned lions eager and ready to breed, to plough the lioness full of every last inch of dick that they had to give.

There was little she had to do but moan around her father's dick and languish in the delicious amounts of attention they devoted to her, fur tingling, needing them both. One just wasn't enough for Savannah as her father rammed her mouth full, hardly even caring for her sharp teeth while his desire was there to be sated. What were, after all, a few nicks and cuts to a lion caught up in the throes of such breeding passion?

Her brother was just as rampant, grinding into her pussy, his sister on all fours and rocking back to him. With a half-muffled purr, she draped her tail over his shoulder, enticing him on, and the lion with a smaller mane groaned as he rammed her full, hips working fervently for that high of orgasm even after already, clearly, having creamed in her tail hole. The slop of cum drooled from her, trickling down to her pussy and around his pounding cock, adding an extra little lick and shiver of sensation to an already delectable orgy.

Who wouldn't have wanted to be right where Savannah was, the centre of attention and taking every last bit of it for her own? The lioness thought herself the luckiest in the whole world at that very moment in time, sweeping her soft, rasping tongue around the head of his cock as he pulled back, her father's chest heaving above her, fur damp with sweat.

"You need this..."

Oh, did he still have to say that? Savannah smirked privately to herself, taking his cock right back up into her mouth where it belonged, sucking it deep up into the back of her mouth. He thought he was in control but it was really her that topped her brother and her father at the same time, quite an achievement really. But they were too proud to admit that they loved being prodded into position by her sharp claws, preferring to feign dominance in their snarls. They were yet to lean, of course, that a mane did not make a dominant.

Dominance did.

And she was the epitome of it, suckling on a cock that was hers to do with as she willed, lust rising in her heart. Savannah's pussy clenched down around her brother's cock, demanding yet another load of cum straight up into her needy hole, urgency tensing through her muscles, everything drawing tauter and tauter with the passing of each and every moment. Yet it was Savannah that was at the centre of it, her father pounding her muzzle with rough, harsh gasps and draws of breath, though she only hungered for a load of hot cum to pour down her throat. The very best kind of sustenance, she suckled him hard until her cheeks hollowed, need rising through with the luscious arch of her back.

A hot jet of cum poured into her mouth and she leaned into it, swirling her tongue around all she could, although she had to drive him up into the back of her throat, swallowing rapidly, to make sure that not a single drop went to waste. Savannah panted harshly through her nostrils, orgasm ripping through her without warning, but her brother was still to climax, driving into her, claws digging into her hide, thrusting with the fervour of a stud who had been denied for an awful lot longer than he actually had been. She should have known as it was her that had taken the last lot of his cum down her throat.

Yes, Savannah was damn good at what she did, of taking everything for herself, snarling and growling and yet making it seem as if they were the top studs the whole time. The lioness moaned around her father's cock, drinking in every last drop of sensation, her brother's lust rising in a fervent yowl that echoed around the room. She wasn't even sure whose room they were in that time but, really, did something like that matter when she was being filled from both ends by who, to her, were a pair of the most lustful studs in the world?

Her cunt milked her little brother and Savannah could not help but smirk, however awkwardly, around her dad's dick, letting him heave over her, the light rise of his muscle-gut pressing over her nose. He would spend every last drop of his cum where it belonged and she arched back to make sure her brother did the same, their kitty well and truly drinking up her cream, tail flicking back and forth, enjoying the moment as much as anyone who knew how lucky with what they had would be.

With a purr, she lapped, cleaning off Abel's cock with long, languid strokes - there was no rush when it came to such pleasure, after all. She had all the time in the world as Bo rocked his hips, grinding his softening cock as deep as he could go, wanting only for himself. Fortunately, that matched up exactly with what Savannah wanted, a glint in the lioness' eyes as she planned, even then, just what she would do next with her kinky family.

After all, the day was still young...