Threesome with Boss's Daughters

Story Info
The boss is away, leading to threesome with his daughters.
2.1k words
4.52
76.1k
131
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumonk
bumonk
700 Followers

I sat quietly working on the computer in my boss's kitchen, my boss being away with his wife on holiday. The work office was his home, so I had to go in every morning to get the job list.

I was busy concentrating when I overheard my boss's older daughter upstairs, 19 year old Beth, saying "well that was a disappointing night, he came before I had even started getting off."

"For fucks sake sis," replied another voice, obviously Beth's younger 18 year old sister, dani. "I don't want to know about all your conquests."

"Sorry but I'm still fucking horny, didn't get much satisfaction last night," Said Beth.

They were just entering the kitchen, "oh poor you," Dani said.

Dani came through first, saw me at the computer and grinned, "hey Scott," she said, "good morning". I looked up and she blushed a little.

"Morning," I replied, smiling.

Beth, following her sister through the door, saw me too. Being a lot more confident, she said "Hello there sexy, looking at porn?"

"Haha, I wish," I replied, "listening to you is enough for me." Not hiding the fact that I had heard them talking.

"Well you can't help it when your young and hot like me." said Beth. She wasn't wrong, they both had their sides to me, Beth was reaching up for a bowl, she had a short vest on and it showed her flat stomach, the side of her toned slim waist. Her braless ample breasts straining against the vest, nipples erect. Her perfect ass was sticking out as she reached on tip toes, a small pair of pyjama shorts leaving little to the imagination.

She had long perfect legs and thighs. I looked up, her long black hair flowing down her back. Beth's beautiful face concentrating on what she wanted.

Dani was ready for school, a smaller skinny version of her sister. The exact opposite in personality, shy and very academic, excelling at a posh public college. Dressed in her school uniform, shirt, tie and jumper. Short plaid skirt and long thigh length socks. I had to pull my gaze away, feeling like a pervert.

I tried not to think about them, but my large cock had other ideas, straining against my shorts. I carried on working for a bit.

"I better get going," Dani said as Beth ate her breakfast at the counter. "Bye Scott," she said to me, "good to see you."

"You too," I replied, "have a fun day."

Dani left and Beth wandered over, "so are you going to help me out," she said, I looked at her questioningly. "You heard I'm fucking horny, don't think my fingers will do the trick and I can see your packing down there."

She started to kneel in front of me, "I'm not sure this is such a good idea." I lamely protested.

"Your cock doesn't think so," she replied, rubbing her hand over my bulge, I moaned. I knew Beth was sexually confident, her dad always moaning about random men and women coming and going from the house, noises upstairs, but I wasn't expecting this. Not that I could fight any of it.

I watched, frozen, as Beth undid my shorts. Pulling them down revealing my 9 inch cock straining against my boxers. She pulled these down so my cock sprang out almost hitting her on the face.

'That's better," Beth purred, as she took it in her left hand, her right going down between her legs, rubbing against the crotch of her pyjama shorts, dampening them instantly.

She grabbed my cock with her free hand, pulling it exposing my head, a small blob of precum glistening on the end. She bent forward and licked it off, I groaned, it felt so good. She ran her tongue up and down my shaft, licking and mouthing. She sucked my balls into her mouth, one, then the other.

She moved back up, opened her mouth and swallowed me inside her. Pushing down taking as much of me as possible, worked her mouth up and down my cock. Stopping now again to spit on the end. She was now vigorously rubbing herself.

She built up a rythum, me groaning and moaning. She was fucking good. She pushed her throat down hard, taking me deep in her mouth, gagging, so she had to come back for air.

"Fuck, I need that in me," she said as she stood up. She straddled my lap, pushing aside the crotch of her shorts, she grabbed hold of my cock and sat on it. My cock slowly entering her, squeezing into her tight cunt. We both moaned. She slowly moved up and down on my lap, it felt so good.

I kissed Beth's perfect breasts, nibbling at her nipples, licking. I took them in my hands, gently kneading them.

I caught movement in the doorway over Beth's shoulder and looked over. There, stood in the doorway was Dani, she must of forgotten something and was now staring at Beth moving up and down on my cock. She had taken her jacket off and had tied up her shirt just under her breasts, exposing her slim waist. Her hand was up her skirt and she was stroking her cunt, the other kneading one of her small breasts.

She saw me looking and went bright red but didn't stop, she obviously didn't care now, lost in the moment.

I watched as she played with herself, then deciding she needed a better view. I lifted Beth up off my cock, stood up and bent her over the table, her ass facing Dani, but at an angle so she could see all. I pulled her pyjama shorts down.

I bent down behind Beth and buried my face between her legs licking her wet pussy lips. I moved my head back so Dani could get a good look at her sisters soaking wet cunt, prising open her lips. Licking again. I worked up to Beth's asshole, spitting on it and working a finger in, she moaned loudly.

"Stop fucking around," Beth said, "get that cock back in."

I obliged, standing up and ramming myself in hard, Beth squealed. I pumped myself in and out fast, making sure Dani had a good view. I built up and steady rhythm and Beth started to moan loudly.

I pulled my cock out, stroking it, giving Dani a show. Pushing it in again. I started fucking hard again. Building up my thrusts.

"I'm going to cum, fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm cumming," screamed Beth.

She started bucking against the table and my cock, it took me by surprise, her trembling and her cunt tightening, squeezing my cock. I started to cum too, "oh fuck," i said, "I'm cumming." I pulled out fast, and squirted hot streams of cum over her ass and back.

Dani screamed at the door, cumming hard into her white panties, soaking them through, her juices shooting out over her fingers and splashing on the floor. She started shaking violently. Her legs buckled and she slid to the floor, thighs shuddering. She took her fingers out. Fuck, it was the hottest thing I had ever seen. She just sat against the door holding tightly to her pussy, her legs spread wide, jets of cum were still squirting out of her, shooting across the floor, slowly abating, her body occasionally spasming.

"Jesus fucking christ sis, that was hot," said Beth. Not in the least bothered by her sister watching us fuck.

Beth walked over to Dani and helped her up. She moved her over to the table and lay her on it. "What are you doing Beth?" Dani asked.

"I want to see you cum like that up close," replied Beth. "That was an awesome sight little sis." Beth pulled down Dani's panties, starting to part her legs. Dani half heartily resisted.

"But we're sisters," she stammered.

"So, who fucking cares, means we share right," Beth replied. "Also you got to see me get fucked so now it's your turn".

I just stood staring as Beth parted Dani's legs and put her feet up on the table. She ran her hands up Dani's legs and under her skirt, slowly reaching her cunt. It was dripping with her own juices, her inner thighs glistening from the wetness. Beth inserted two fingers into her sister, pushing in deep, she then leant forward and started circling her clit with her tongue.

"Oh Beth," groaned Dani. Her hips lifting off the table and pushing into her sisters face. Her back arched up, her ribs showing on her skinny waist.

I moved forward, running my hand over her stomach, caressing her torso. I moved them over her breasts, feeling her hard nipples through her shirt, then up to her face, I bent over and kissed her deep. I opened her shirt, no bra there, and starting kissing her nipples and sucking on her small breasts.

My cock was hard again, the sight in front of me was unbelievable. I put my cock in front of Dani's face and she opened her mouth, inviting me in. I pushed my cock in and she started moving her mouth up and down, occasionally licking my shaft.

Beth was building up a rhythm on Dani's pussy, licking her clit and finger fucking her. Dani started groaning again, she stopped sucking my cock, "that feels so good, it's making me cum," she said.

"Cum for me little sis, cum all over my face," said Beth.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, that's it, just there, oh god," Dani screamed. Her body stiffened and tensed, she ground her cunt into Beth's face. Juices squirted from her pussy hitting Beth in the face, Beth opening her mouth and drank her sisters cum in.

Dani's body shook violently again, her thighs again shaking uncontrollably. Beth diving back into her sisters cunt, lapping up all of her.

I just stood there stroking my cock, taking it all in. Then, Beth called me over, "put it in, fuck my little sister like you fucked me," she said.

I couldn't resist, I moved between Dani's legs. I looked at Dani, "do you want my cock in you? I asked.

"Please yes, please put it in," she pleaded.

I pushed my head against her slit, easing the tip of my head in, she was so tight. I pushed further, feeling my cock widening her pussy, she was so hot inside, her juices squeezing out around my cock. I slowly pushed my way in, going deeper, filling her insides. Dani was groaning madly. I started a slow rhythm.

Beth climbed on the table, she straddled Dani's face, pushing her cunt down onto her mouth. "Fuck me sis, use your tongue and fuck me," she said.

Dani buried her face in her sisters cunt, lapping away.

"Shit sis, that's it," Beth groaned.

We kept this going, me fucking Dani, building up a rhythm, getting faster and faster. Beth grinding on her sisters face, groaning louder and louder. Dani trying to concentrate on licking her sister out, whilst another orgasm built up as my cock repeatedly filled her insides.

"Oh my fucking god," Beth screamed, it all too much. Her sweet sister bringing her to orgasm. "I'm cumming, fuck, fucking fuck." She ground her hips spasming down hard, pushing her cunt down and ejaculating into her sisters mouth. Dani, this time, sucking Beth's juices down. Beth's thighs squeezing around her sisters head. She groaned loudly.

The sight pushed me near the edge. "I'm going to cum," I said.

"Cum in me Scott," Dani said, "I want it in me."

I pumped harder, looking down at my cock squeezing in and of Dani's tight cunt. She was so slim, I imagined my cock filling her up. I put my hands round her waist pulling myself deeper, lifting her slightly, her back arching, ribs prominent. She groaned loudly. I came with a loud moan, filling Dani's insides with my cum, stream after stream hitting her walls, my cock pulsed and twitched inside her. I pushed deep, getting all my cum deep inside her.

Dani groaned again, orgasming again for the third time, not as violent but still sending shocks through her body, her cunt squeezing out some of my cum. She lay there, my cock still twitching, her cunt contracting and tightening on my cock. The last bit of my cum dribbling into her.

We all stayed like that for a bit before Beth jumped down. "We've got some catching up to do sis," she said. "all these years and I had a hot fuck right under my nose." She kissed her sister deeply, then me and then walked upstairs.

I helped Dani up, I was still inside her. She kissed me. "I hope we get to do this again," she said.

"Me too," I replied.

The end.

bumonk
bumonk
700 Followers