Threesome with Mom & Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The only way to know your brother is to make love to him. Love will destroy hate."

In addition to these very advanced theories, Pastor No Sin practiced what he preached, engaging in frequent and multiple couplings with his congregants and prison guards who came to believe in his 'No-Sin Doctrine.'

The Warden never questioned the catechism of Dad's church. The prison was a safer, more tolerant environment. There was an 83% reduction in violence, and no prison riots took place during the years of Dad's incarceration.

On the question of life after death, Dad was hesitant to contradict Jesus' promises of eternal life and the raising of the dead. However, Dad taught us that life is a short journey, and death encroaches on us from the day we are born. It is through friendship and camaraderie that all of us, preordained to die, can find solace.

My mother was an independent woman. As a result of the robbery, she wore an eye patch for the rest of her life. The idea of a glass eye struck her as a fraudulent undertaking. I admit, she managed well with one eye. Only when she was driving did she ask me to estimate the distance between objects. I gladly did.

I became so good at measuring that I could immediately give you the room dimensions if I walked into a room. If I walked into Dodger Stadium and looked around, I'd do few mathematical calculations in my head and tell you,

"Dimensions in feet: Leftfield boundary: 330; Left-center: 385; Center field: 395; Right-center: 385; Right field: 330. My estimates turned out to be pretty close.

Now, to turn to the topic of sexual relations:

There was no similarity between the strapon that Mom used on my asshole and, as I was soon to learn, real flesh and blood penis. The latter will win the contest every time.

There is innate flexibility in the anatomy of the penis, something that a rubber strapon lacks. There is also the intensity of the erection, the ability to"spit the cream," as Dad would say (prison lingo). Once the glorious deed is done, the kindly shrinkage allows the gentle extraction of the fleshy flaccid peg from the tight fit in the anus.

A little Mom history:

As you know, from the clippings describing Mom's loss of an eye, she was a bank clerk. Once the news of her pregnancy was traced to the 'Boy Bandit's semen, Mom was encouraged to leave her employment. She agreed to a moderate monthly stipend that lasted twenty-four months.

Mom is a person who desires to alleviate other's pain. During the early months of her stipend, she enrolled in a massage college. Eight months later, she was certified and licensed by the state. She began her new employment at an Asian massage parlor.

During her first week, Mom was repeatedly asked by clients to provide happy endings. She asked her boss for advice. Mr. Ho Chi Dong explained that even though happy endings were illegal, they were an intricate part of Asia massage therapy. After that, Mom had no problem acquiescing to those clients who requested the happy ending. She even went one step further, and when asked, she would submit to oral or vaginal sex with long-time customers whom she could trust not to be police detectives. She offered her therapeutic services to relieve her client's physical, mental, and sexual anguish.

Mom refused to accept tips from most satisfied clients, grateful for the sexual relief in the early weeks of her employment. Mr. Ho Chi Dong explained that she sent the wrong message to an appreciative customer if she refused a tip.

Not wanting to offend her clients or her boss, Mom corrected her behavior. Soon the tips amounted to six times her weekly salary. My job was to count the daily wad of sperm-infused bills that she carried home in a plastic bag. I liked counting, but the aroma was quite pungent.

Dad comes home:

Even though Dad was incarcerated, we were doing pretty well. The income from many years of hand jobs, sex acts, and the yearly capital infusion from Zurich kept us from starving. And then arrived that great day, on my nineteenth birthday, Dad was coming home.

I'd only seen photos of Dad, but I have to admit, when I first laid eyes on him, I understood why Mom fell for him. He was a real hunk of man-flesh. I'm not talking just about his formidable cock, which I was later to observe closely. I might add, like my father, my appendage had grown to exceed average potential.

Well, dear Reader, I know your patience is probably coming to an end. Who knows how many people, hoping to find a few select scenes worthy of masturbating, had quit before the hot stuff was on the table? So here goes.

Once Dad was back with us, he insisted that the three of us all sleep in the same bed. He even ordered a maxi king from that guy on the radio who always promises a low price and sometimes throws in a free three-dollar pillow.

I was hoping for one of those 'My Pillows' that the presidential aspirant, Mike Lindell, sells. His girlfriend, the one you see on TV with the false teeth and the heart-shaped ass, always gets me hot. A woman with false teeth gives the best blow jobs. I have jerked the gherkin countless times, admiring her lovely ass. Dad says the prison guys are all crazy about her; when she comes on the TV, there is a prison silence so deep that you could hear the sperm ejaculating into the hallways, an inmate trick to make the guards trip in the slippery stuff.

So there we were, the three of us in bed, 'nude and rude' as they say. Dad insisted I get in the middle. He put his big hands on my ass and said, "Jesus says a beautiful ass is a thing to behold, and I'm holding it." I thought that quote referred to a donkey.

Then quick as a chipmunk slipping into his burrow, Dad lubricated my butt with his precum. Mom had positioned herself with her head at the level of my dick. Her pussy was right in front of my mouth.

"Get to it," says Dad, "Eat that pussy."

I start by licking her furry puss, wishing she shaved like the porno chicks on the internet, but Dad says you gotta stay natural. I'm working my way through the kelp forest, and then I get to the prize, her ruby red clitoris.

.

Dear Reader, Is there anything nicer than having a ripe swollen clit in your mouth? Especially if it is your Mom's?

Meanwhile, Dad begins to gently spread my ass cheeks like they are the wings of an angel. I can feel Big Whale working his way through the doorway of my anus. That was when I was grateful that Mom had used the biggest dildos on her strapon in recent weeks. With an unwelcome shove of his hips, Dad seats Big Willie so deep I gotta stop licking and fingering Mom's tasty cunt and gasp for a breath of air.

"I guess that gasp means Dad's weiner is up your poop chute," says Mom."

"Yes, dearest Mother," responds Dad, "I have planted my ice pick in the walls of Mount Everist and am wiggling Old Willie in and out with devotion and pleasure."

"I'm hot to trot," says Mom.

"Hold on a minute," says Dad, "And we can cum together."

Realizing I better keep at it, I start finger fucking Mom, between licks and sucks.

Mom shouts, "I'm almost there."

"Me too," say's Dad, whose humongous cock is painfully deep in my ass."

"Yahoo, '' says Mom, "I'm cuming!"

Dad says nothing (in prison, for fear of discovery, it is not considered correct etiquette to shout at the moment of climax), but his dick shoots out a cannon blast of sperm.

And then the miracle, I didn't know what to expect, but my dick shoots a rope that Mom, who has shoved my hard-on into her mouth, catches and doesn't stop sucking until every drop of my cum is vacuumed down her throat.

Afterward, Mom says, "That was so good I thought I'd gotten vision back in my missing eye."

I won't bore you describing what happened when we switched positions and put Mom in the middle or when Dad took my place and I dicked his ass a good wallop of cum juice, but I must agree with my loving parents. The family that fucks together stays together.

God bless our activities. It sure puts me in a good mood every morning when I wake up and scrub off all the sex juices before going over to the Starbucks Coffee shop and making the latte coffees that look a lot like a cum load in a coffee cup.

Sometimes late in the day, when my shift is over, the Boss Lady will grab my big package and ask if I'd like a suck-off, but I say nope, I'm saving it for Mom or Dad. That always gets a big laugh. But I know one of these days she's going to unzip me and go for the 4-H prize, and I'm going to let her because I need the job.

Dad takes a good piece of my salary as a tithe to the Church of Sexual Contentment. He's got his storefront church going strong, so strong that I'm gonna have to stick my two nuts in the door and satisfy the younger parishioners who are at least eighteen years old. I card'em at the entrance to be sure.

12