Threesome with My Sister

Story Info
My sister and her friend ambush me.
2.9k words
4.52
144.4k
186
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manny2314
Manny2314
708 Followers

I left the bathroom to walk a short way down the hall to my room. As usual, I was naked.

Leaving the bathroom, a left turn goes to my room. A right turn goes to my sister's room, as well as our parent's - although they have their own bathroom. So why not walk naked after a shower? Even if someone sees me, they could only see my butt! And I don't have to gather up clothing and carry them to the bathroom and get dressed there, or wear a wet towel to keep in my room. Efficiency, I say! Plus I kind of like being naked for a while. I mean, it's not like we were kids. I was over 20 years old (I know, still living with parents!) and my sister had turned 18 months ago. We were not naive, and far from virgins.

So this day I left the bathroom naked and turned left towards my room. No-one else around. I was safe. I knew my sister was around but as I said, no big deal.

Then I got to my room.

I walked in without really looking around, so I was several steps inside before I saw it. A girl sitting on the floor by my bed. What?

"What the..." I started to say.

Then I saw a second girl. Yes, I thought, they are both girls. But only one was my sister!

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked one or both of them.

"Holy shiiiiit!" whispered the girl who wasn't my sister.

"Told you," said my sister.

"I said, what the fuck is going on?"

I spotted the underwear I had been wearing before my shower, grabbed it, and held it in front of me. Not really shy, but somehow you feel more vulnerable when you're naked and have no idea what is going on.

My sister finally spoke to me. "I told Sara that you had a big one, and she wanted to see."

I had no idea what she was talking about. "A big what?"

As I said it I realized what she meant, but not in time to keep them from bursting out giggling. I opened my mouth to tell them to get out, but before I could Sara crawled over to me and tugged on my shorts.

"Don't cover it up!" she said. "I already saw it."

I held the cloth firm on her first tug, but by the second one I was wondering why. Why would I resist to keep a pretty girl like her from looking at my dick? And so she pulled it away. Leaving me standing naked in front of her once again.

She still had not looked at my face, only at my dick. "You're right. It's lovely!"

As much as I appreciated the compliment, I was wondering how my sister knew what my dick looked like. She must have seen it more than the two glimpses that I was aware of. And why was my sister talking about my dick to her friends?

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt Sara's hand on my dick. I was greatly shocked and began to get hard. Her hand grasped and squeezed the shaft, then went up towards the tip. One finger roamed over the ridge and the soft tip.

"Do you mind if I touch it?" She asked.

"It's a little late to be asking," I replied.

She giggled and looked at me for the first time. "But you don't mind, right?" As she began stroking the length of the shaft.

I smiled and shook my head slowly, side to side.

"So hard. So big," Sara said. "Anna, you have to feel this."

Anna had moved closer in order to have a better view, but she shook her head. "Sara, he's my brother!"

"So?" Sara asked. "It's a dick. It could be anyone's. Just look at the dick, not the person."

To my surprise Anna seemed to be hesitating. "No, I ... I just couldn't. It's just ... not right."

"Who cares?" continued Sara. "And, Anna, this is honestly the nicest cock I've ever experienced."

I assumed she was only saying that to try and convince Anna, but I have to admit it was still good to hear.

"Really?" Anna asked. Shit, she was really giving in!

Sara looked at Anna and said, "Just touch it for a minute. See what I mean."

Anna didn't have to move much closer, then reached out and wrapped her fingers lightly around the shaft. She began moving it up and down then squeezing harder. She stroked faster, then slower, then stopped stroking and felt all around. I was going crazy trying not to make a sound. I didn't want to jinx it.

"Fuck," Anna said, "It does feel great."

"Damn right," Sara agreed. "But how does it taste?"

My cock jerked upon hearing that, and just that fast Sara's lips were around the tip, her tongue licking over the head. She sucked in some more of the shaft before pulling completely off.

"I just had to do that! Sorry," Sara said. "But I can't get much more of this thing in. You can use this part while I suck on the tip."

With that she closed her hand over top of Anna's, which was near the base of my cock. Together they stroked about half of it, then Sara started sucking again. When she pulled her mouth off she slapped the cock against Anna's cheek. Anna was shocked, but Sara went right back to sucking. Pulling off again, she looked at Anna and smiled. Anna smiled back. Then they giggled. When Sara slapped Anna's cheek again with my cock, they broke out in laughter.

"Don't forget his balls," Sara said, and Anna promptly cupped them firmly.

When Anna began to say something, Sara took quick advantage. She pulled her lips off my cock and swung the shaft towards Anna. It went right between her lips. Anna's eyes got big, but surprisingly she did not pull away. After a few seconds of hesitation she leaned in enough that the whole head of my cock entered her mouth. She tried to smile at Sara's approving look, but her mouth was pretty full.

"It's hard to get more in, isn't it?" Sara asked.

As if accepting a challenge, Anna pressed forward to push more of my cock into her mouth. I was going crazy. My sister was not only playing with my cock and balls, but now she was sucking on it!

"Don't cum!" I started to remind myself. "Don't let yourself get more excited than you have to. This could go on for a while, hopefully."

She got in as much as she could, sucking on it, then pulling away with a gasp.

"It's so big and hard not too much will fit," Sara laughed. "Here, let me try."

Sara moved my cock to her mouth and began sucking as much in as she could. She was just about as successful as Anna was. They then started to share my cock, pushing it back and forth between them, licking one time, sucking another time, and giggling through it all.

I started to become desperate to interrupt so that I wouldn't cum. Normally I would be happy to cum, but I really wanted this to last as long as possible. Finally I had an idea. Really, kind of an obvious one.

"Wait a second, Sara," I said. "Here I am totally naked all this time, and you are fully clothed. That's not close to fair. At least take off your top!"

She stopped for a moment to consider this, but didn't need to be convinced. She went right for her top and began to pull it up over her head. But then she stopped, just after her lucious tits were exposed.

She looked over at Anna and said, "Come on, you too! Don't make me do this by myself."

It took Anna a bit longer to consider, but Sara just sat with her top halfway off, waiting for Anna. Finally Anna took the plunge and began removing hers. Sara finished pulling hers off, exposing those tits to us both. They were just as full as they had looked. Of course, with not wearing a bra she wasn't hiding anything.

Anna, on the other hand, was wearing one, so she wasn't very exposed. I was disappointed to see that, but so was Sara.

"Oh, come on, don't sit there like that!" Sara said.

And with that she reached behind Anna's back and unsnapped her bra, then swiftly pulled it off.

Anna's breasts were beautiful. Much like Sara's, but much different. Well, you know what I mean. Anna's were pointier, with larger and darker nipples. Both girls' were similar sizes, and I could dive into either set.

Now this was getting real. The girls continued playing with my cock, and sucking on it, sharing it, while I reached out to play with their breasts. I was in heaven What could be better! Well, fucking, sure, but short of that this seemed to be about as good as it could get.

The girls were actually moaning when I pinched their nipples, and I believe I was moaning the whole time. My balls were being squeezed, my cock stroked and sucked, tongues playing with...

Then it happened. Almost without warning my cum quickly rose up and out. My cock happened to be in Anna's mouth when the first spurt shot out. She quickly took it out of her mouth but that didn't stop it from spurting. It shot another one right in the middle of her face before she pushed it away. The next one splashed in Sara's face, which she enjoyed. Sara held it pointing at her and took a couple more spurts. The hard ones were over, but there were a couple more that she directed at Anna's face once again. Both girls looked pretty messy.

My cock spasmed when I saw Sara begin to lick my cum off Anna's face, but then Anna did the same from Sara's. Holy shit, I couldn't take it. When they were done I simple collapsed onto the floor.

They laid down beside me. Each one eventually fed me one of their breasts. Then they managed to lick and squeeze each other's breasts, sometimes while I was sucking on another. I didn't like this as well because it was harder to see, but I managed to be okay with it. They would also play a little with my deflated dick. Yes, they. Anna joined in as well, though not as much as Sara. They both also licked it, cleaning it off. With all of this playing around I knew it wouldn't be long. And then it happened.

"Hey, look - his cock is getting stiff again," announced Sara, who promptly went after it with both hands and began playing with it's tip with her lips and tongue.

It certainly wasn't long until it was hard. Not concrete stiff like it had been earlier, but certainly hard enough for - well, as Sara said, "I'm going to fuck him."

"Sorry, Anna, but I'm going to fuck him. I can't help it, I have to have this thing inside me!"

Anna looked at her. "Don't be sorry. Do it!"

Sara smiled, and then with a horny look of anticipation straddled me. She pulled her skirt up, revealing what I had thought might be true. She wore no panties. No bra and no panties. This girl was ready for anything. In fact, she had produced a condom from somewhere, and proceeded to place it on my shaft. I wondered how much planning had they done.

She positioned herself over top of me and guided my cock to her pussy. Pressing it up against her hole, she lowered herself down onto my erection.

"Oh. Oh, my," Sara moaned. "Oh, fuck," more forcefully. "Shit. Shit. Shit."

Sara seemed to be in pain, but she wasn't stopping. She continued lowering herself down. I could feel my cock begin to sink deeper inside her.

"Oh, Anna," she moaned. "It's as big as it seemed. Holy hell, it's filling me up."

She began pumping, getting a head start on each plunge to make it go better. It didn't help that as she was doing all of this my cock had gotten harder. It was now fully hard and fully thick. It pushed it's way inside, pushing the sides of her vagina apart.

"Fuck!' she cried out as she fully impaled herself on my rod.

She gave herself a moment to relax, adjusting to the intrusion, before she rose up and began the actual fucking motion. It wasn't long before she going at full speed. Anna reached over and held onto her breasts. She must have liked that feeling, and of course I assume Sara liked it as well. I wasn't shocked until I saw Anna reach between Sara's legs. I assumed she was playing with her clit.

Naturally, with all of this going on and as hot as the girls must have been from before, Sara began peaking. She was plunging herself down onto my shaft with more power, more urgency, and yelling out each time. Finally she held me deep inside her as she began shaking and screamed out. She fell over on top of me after a few more thrusts, then laid there with my cock embedded in her and shook some more. Even after she rolled off me she shook with a few more mini orgasms.

I had laid there with my cock inside her and nothing really to do. I wanted to cum again. I was determined to cum again. I just wasn't sure how. When she rolled off me my cock sprung uselessly into the air. I considered grabbing it and whacking off quickly in front of them but I held off. Fortunately.

"Anna," Sara said. "You have to do that." She was still a little breathless but able to talk.

"What?" Asked Anna, as if she didn't know.

"Fuck him!" Sara answered with passion.

"Fuck?" Anna asked incredulously. "He is my brother!"

Sara looked at in disbelief. "Damn. You have already played with his dick and balls, blown him, and eaten his cum. Direct from him and licked off my face. Don't tell me it matters now!"

She had a point. One that Anna even agreed with, evidently, because she moved towards me.

"Oh, shit!" I thought. "She's going to fuck me! My sister is going to fuck me!"

"Holy fuck, okay! I'm going to fuck him!" Anna said just before placing my cock at her hole. She pushed down and I slid into her a couple of inches before she stopped. Raising up an inch or so she let herself back down. Each time she pushed down a little "Oh" escaped in an almost whisper. She seemed more eager than Sara had. She went right to fucking, though she wasn't making much progress on getting my whole length into her. She seemed happy to fuck about half of it. When I realized this I started pushing up into her, and eventually I was all the way inside her.

I was still wearing that condom, but I thought, "Shouldn't we have changed when I started fucking Anna?" I had never fucked two girls like this, but it seemed we should have. Of course, it would still protect from pregnancy when I exploded, which I felt was going to be fairly soon.

We were pounding into each other now, her pushing down and me pushing up, and Sara had latched her teeth onto one of Anna's nipples. She must have been biting pretty hard as Sara was pulling her nipple out and making her tit even pointier than it naturally was. Anna seemed to be in pain, from fucking or the nipple biting or both, but it was pain that she was enjoying!

Anna let out a little "Oh" whisper sound each time our bodies smashed into each other. Those sounds were becoming higher and higher pitched until finally her body stiffened and she went silent. She quit breathing and everything so long that I began to worry, then finally she let out a loud combination scream and gasp. Her vagina was squeezing my cock tightly so that I had to quit pumping. I could feel my cum stirring deep within me, and when the pressure on my shaft lessened I began to pump furiously up into my sister's almost lifeless body.

It didn't take more than a few strokes until I shot my second load into her. Well, into the condom, fortunately. Anna had collapsed onto me, and now I lay there underneath her, also perfectly still. When I started becoming aware of her weight on me I rolled her off, Sara taking her and holding her. All of us seemed tired, and very satisfied.

Sara had the most energy left. She moved over to my cock and removed the condom, then began the task of licking all of the cum off the shaft. There was no chance that I would get an erection again for a good while. She looked at Anna for help, but she still looked pretty lifeless, so Sara finished the job. However, when she finished, she moved over to Anna and gave her a big wet kiss with lots of tongue. I realized that she was sharing my cum with Anna! And Anna was taking it! With a smile!

Where this was going to lead, if anywhere, I had no idea. And I actually didn't care. At least not now. I was just enjoying what had happened, counting my blessings.

Manny2314
Manny2314
708 Followers