Through a Glass Lightly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stared at her well-exposed breasts, the cloth cover simply enhanced the view of those peerless nipples. His strokes sped by a degree.

Then she reached and adjusted the position of the chair before she froze for a moment, then her face broke into a smile as her eyes seemed to focus on nothing.

Howard's breath froze as she lifted her right leg and bent the knee to rest the sole of her foot against the front edge of the chair. She adjusted the tight hem of her skirt to pull it up to where those long legs became her hips.

His breath froze and his hand stopped and wrapped his slickened shaft tightly.

The previous evening she'd had black panties that had matched the color of her bra. She'd coordinated again.

No bra.

No panties.

Her gaze was slightly off center to her left and toward her ceiling, which calmed his nerves as he focused on her exposed crotch.

She... was indeed a blonde. He couldn't quite tell if the seeming pinkish-red was trimmed pubic hair or simply the puffy lips of her pussy. He looked at her hair again, it may have had just that hint of red.

Her hands once again traced in time with her mouth as she said her piece. Her angled right leg moved slightly right and left as if it were keeping time.

Howard's hand sped up and his breath came in puffs as her left hand landed on her left thigh that was held straight against the floor. She ran her fingers slowly up that thigh as she spoke until they traced the path into her crotch and her eyes fluttered as she ran them the apparent length of her slit.

But it was one and done as that hand's last task was to quickly flick across her clit before it returned to the table at her side. She shifted and her right leg dropped back to the floor and after a moment she stood. Howard's mood took the slightest dip as he lost view of her vaginal area but her breasts were again in clear view with her posture straight.

Once again there was a series of her speaking, listening, speaking, before her mouth made that clear 'goodbye' motion and her right hand tapped the earbud. She repeated her ritual, stretched her neck and arched her back before she pulled her jacket on, packed her laptop and once more said her goodbyes to the room as she gathered her coat.

The resident of Cubicle 14 was tidy and a box of tissues stood at the ready next to the lotion. He grabbed one and brought himself to climax as he watched her disappearing act.

*****

Howard wasn't happy. The day crew had left him the task of a full restore of one of the company's local servers after a disk failure. He had the data, it was simply scut work but it would take time. He also had a heavier-than-usual workload dealing remotely with some of their other offices.

Well, the only real deadline was the server be ready by 9 A.M. the next day, the other tasks were less flexible but they'd survive without immediate attention. He nodded to the cleaners on sixteen as he walked to the stairs. On the landing at eighteen he double-checked his app, again forced the lights off on nineteen and twenty. He slipped through the door and tapped the phone to plunge himself into darkness.

He stood for a minute to let his eyes adjust and smiled at the lights across the street. He walked and as usual peeked around a corner.

He scrunched his eyebrows a bit. Unlike her previous 'uniform' of tiny skirts and skin-tight tops, she wore a knee length dress with short sleeves that he had to admit was a beautiful and deep purple color. It flowed but, well, it wasn't a tent. She walked away from him and it nicely followed the swing of her hips, soft fabric whipped around her knees in her rapid stride. In recompense her black stilettos were the highest he'd seen and he thought he saw black seam lines trace up her calves.

Howard settled into Cubicle 14 and moved the lotion to a more convenient spot, committed to memory its previous place. He turned and watched as her arms conducted her invisible orchestra, her hair and dress swung as she did a fast one-eighty and walked toward him.

He'd been amiss to let this dress disappoint him.

It was a wrap dress that flowed around those tits like paint to reveal ample rounded and pale flesh. It appeared to be connected at only a single point on the left side of her waist. When she'd spun a gap had opened below that which quickly flashed the tops of her stockings and bare flesh, the discomfort in his crotch sudden as he registered that she'd once again foregone panties.

She walked one of her paths to the glass and stood close, her head did that little tilt as she apparently listened to the other side of her conversation and stood with her hands on her hips. Her gaze rose high to her right, he knew the full moon would be in that approximate direction but he didn't know if it would be visible to her.

She pushed her hands down her hips then slid them onto her thighs before she separated the sides of her dress and pressed against the bare flesh above the stockings. She pulled her hands up and her eyes closed as she slid fingers along her pussy.

She'd indeed skipped panties.

Her dress fell back into place as she pulled hands up her abdomen before each hand followed the swell of a breast. He'd seen some sort of cloth under the dress so had she not coordinated this time? Did she have a bra?

His cock screamed for attention but he was scared to move. The phone in his breast pocket vibrated once but there was no screen flash. At least he'd remembered to change that.

After a few moments caressing her breasts her eyes opened and focused and as she turned she began to speak again but her hands were less demonstrative as usual. A calm moment it seemed. As she walked he released his hard cock and grabbed a first squirt of lotion.

Her laptop sat open in its usual spot on the table, her purse just beyond it. On the floor sat her regular black roller case, its handle collapsed. Her chair was nearby. She stopped when she'd reached the black case and turned slightly so he could see the side of her face as her mouth made its final points. She stood for a moment, nodded and said a single syllable, before she seemed to take a deep, slow breath.

She shifted and bent at the waist again to allow her to rummage through the black case.

This was new. She'd never done anything with that case beyond stow her laptop in it at the end of her call. She pulled out a smaller black bag and set it on the seat of the chair. Then she stood and spoke quickly and smiled, a short laugh before she went silent and tilted her head slightly. Then she relaxed and bent to the chair, its back faced him so he couldn't see what the bag contained as she fussed with it. Her dress revealed ample flesh as she leaned and his prick jumped slightly at the view. He could tell she had some sort of garment under the dress but he couldn't identify it. Whatever it was it didn't obscure those wonderful tits.

After a minute she stood and smiled before another pause at some point being made in her global conversation before she nodded and spoke a quick syllable.

'Yes,' he guessed, lip reading had never been a skill but the context and her expression fit. More blood forced its way into his already pulsing dick as he imagined hearing that same word that let him push it into her hot cunt instead of his lotion-soaked palm.

After a moment of her silence as her head tilted slightly to one side then the other she nodded and began to speak. It was slow and clearly she put some thought into it as her hands and arms were less active than usual. After a few moments her speech continued but her hands focused at the point on her waist where the sides of her dress were connected.

He inhaled quickly and held his breath, his hand went still and squeezed his stiff flesh.

Her fingers worked to undo whatever hidden hook or hooks kept the dress closed. Her lips never faltered as she spoke to distant correspondents as each hand gripped one side of the dress and separated them.

His eyes fluttered then went wide. He winced when his palm went so tight it was painful.

She shrugged the dress down her arms and pulled it from behind her with her right hand. As always she'd coordinated her top and bottom undergarments, but this time with a single garment in the middle. Her figure wasn't an exaggerated hourglass but it was nicely curved and the firm, black garment displayed it perfectly. Whether it was an actual corset or simply a bustier with red highlights to simulate the ribs he didn't know.

Nor did he care.

It was an open cup style and simply pushed her breasts into perfectly spherical globes, those incredible nipples prominent and already awake, if not yet as enthused as they'd been twenty four hours earlier. He confirmed that her pubic hair was indeed a red tinted blonde a step past the flowing locks on her head. Black garter straps ran up bare flesh either side of that trimmed landing strip to meet the bottom of the bustier.

At no time did her calm speaking seem to betray her actions or her mood as she carefully folded the dress and turned at her waist to set it flat on the table behind her. Finally, her contribution done, her face stilled into a soft smile. As she began to listen she shifted her legs apart to allow both hands to rub between them before they repeated their efforts from the previous evening at her nipples. Her eyes and mouth made slight movements as she used slow strokes to coax each nipple back to its maximum extent.

His own strokes unconsciously matched her rhythm to the full length of his prick as it pulsed quickly with each beat of his heart.

Apparently satisfied, she stepped forward to the chair and bent quickly. When she stood he saw light glint off of...

Oh... ah... his brain managed nothing more as she attached the first then a second glittery nipple clamp. Her mouth made a wide, slow 'O' as each went on. Both attached, she stood still and took a couple of deep and slow breaths and her tits jiggled slightly and her mouth moved as she reacted to the pressure of the clamps.

She took a step as she made another quick contribution to her conversation as she leaned to the chair again as light glittered off of her clamps. Then she stood straight and turned to her left and walked slowly as she spoke again.

Howard moaned loudly. She'd retrieved a deep red dildo, it was firm and glossy plastic with a prominent clit stimulator on it. She held the base with her left hand and emulated his strokes with her right hand as she talked. The garter straps were attached to the bustier, there was no waistband. But there it was, her phone in some sort of pocket or strapping in the small of her back at the bottom of the bustier. That was impressive planning. He took advantage of her back being mostly to him to undo his belt and snap to push down his jeans and boxers before he froze. Light glittered again.

'Shi...'

It came from the silvery head of a butt plug. Her stride was, had been, natural. She'd obviously had it inserted before he'd arrived. How long before?

He finally felt the cool air on his exposed flesh. He stayed frozen as she spun in his direction and walked toward her work station as her hands continued their slow ministrations to her phallic instrument and she continued to speak. She stopped and shimmied her ass against the table before she nodded and went silent again. She pushed her legs slowly apart until they were again the inverted vee.

She slowly pushed the dildo along the length of her slit, the clit stimulator held on the bottom. Her mouth was slightly open as she traced the dildo around the curve of her crotch, kept it outside of her body. Again, he brought his strokes into sync with hers and imagined his cock doing the rubbing.

After almost a dozen slow strokes she brought the toy to her mouth and Howard's eyes widened as she swallowed a third of it then slowly released it. She pushed her legs slightly further apart and her lips moved in what he took silent acknowledgement as she pushed that same third of the plastic prick into her pussy, pulled it back, then pushed it in until the external nub met her flesh as well. She closed her eyes as she shimmied it against her clit before she slowly pulled it to leave barely an inch inserted then pumped it slowly in and out half a dozen times before she removed it completely and kissed the tip.

Howard panted. His hand stopped and again painfully gripped his cock.

She stepped to the chair and must've left the phallus there because she reached around and her mouth popped quickly open and her right hand emerged with the butt plug. She lifted a small cloth from the chair and quickly wiped the butt plug as she smiled at it then reached to set it on the table near the folded dress. She bent to the chair again and when she straightened she had a new toy and no cloth.

His eyes widened when he realized what it was. It was a fake but realistic beige coloured cock and ball set with a prominent base. She spoke again on her call as she walked slowly toward the windows where she stopped a step or two short. She nodded and went silent and listened as she stroked the fake cock and fondled its balls. Then she raised it and opened her mouth and slowly sucked it in until her lips met the base.

"Fuck," escaped Howard's mouth before he managed to freeze again, but the blonde simply continued to slowly deep throat the plastic.

Finally, apparently satisfied, she removed it from her mouth and turned it to allow her to lick the base of it. Then she bent at the waist and he realized that base was apparently a suction cup as she attached it to the window directly across the street from him.

"Wha... will she...," he whispered to no one but himself.

She stood and smiled softly then began to speak again as she walked to her chair. She bent at the waist over the back of the chair and he huffed at the view and a moment later stood again and turned, still speaking on her call.

She had the red dildo in her left hand and something in her other hand but he couldn't tell what it was. She walked slowly to the fake cock stuck to the window and shifted the item to her left hand along with the dildo.

It was a squeeze bottle. She squirted some contents onto her free right hand and Howard shivered as she did a slow over and then underhand stroke to fully lube the window's erection. She snapped the bottle closed and stepped quickly to set the bottle on the edge of the nearest table before she faced the window again and looked down at the cock. She waved her empty right hand once before she apparently ended her side of the conversation and smiled.

He held his breath and kept his hand absolutely still but tightly wrapped around his real prick.

She pushed the red dildo into her mouth and sucked on it a few times while her head tilted slowly to her left then right, her gaze distant. She pulled the plastic prick from her mouth and spoke a single syllable. Then she turned to face directly away from him before she stutter stepped her legs wide and bent at the waist.

He inhaled hard and squeezed his cock.

Puppies. Kittens. Baseball. Baseball stats! He forced his climax down. Not now! NO!

She backed slowly and he saw her hand reach between her legs to lightly grip the phallus that he desperately wished was his. She made contact with it then fine-tuned its aim.

And her neck arched slightly back as she pushed back to insert it into her ass.

He goggled at the view as her flesh touched the glass before she pulled forward then back again. She pulled forward so the intruder was all but removed when she stopped. Her left hand guided the red dildo between her legs and lined it up to her slit.

No... effing... way.

She pushed it into her body as she again backed the beige prick deep into her anal passage.

She used her free right arm as a balance and gained speed until she had a steady pumping rhythm.

Her self-administered DP had turned off the rational parts of his brain. His cock had never, ever, been this hard. Only his deepest and most primitive senses followed the heavy black lines where they emerged from those ridiculous heels and up those perfect calves as they flexed while she doubly fucked herself. He watched red and beige plastic as they emerged from then returned to their fleshy sheaths. He saw through curtains of blonde hair her tits jiggle as gravity had only a slight effect on them. Her back and neck arched and settled as she pumped.

Then her pace went slow, deliberate, he saw her jaw muscles work.

She... was talking on her phone call. While fake cocks were forced in and out of both holes she talked to someone, or someones, thousands of miles away.

Did they, could they know?

His hand had slowed to keep pace with her and sped up as her pace increased. He looked, apparently her contribution again at a pause. He hoped she was... getting close. Because there was no way he could stop again. He grabbed a couple of tissues from their dispenser on the desk.

Even time ceased to exist. Nothing. Nothing but the growing pressure in his balls and his cock. He was eyes, a hand, two balls full to bursting and a cock.

The blonde arched her back and neck harder than before and suddenly pulled the red dildo from her cunt and shoved back so hard he saw the glass shake as her ass hit it. At that moment a massive stream of clear, viscous liquid followed the red dildo and sprayed against the glass between her legs and below the now fully hidden beige intruder.

This was it.

With an almost audible snap every ceiling light on the eighteenth floor, his eighteenth floor, came to full brightness. He looked up and yelled wordlessly as he lost his balance and did a quarter spin. His cock blew a geyser of thick, white cum in an arc across the knick knacks and memorabilia on Cubicle 14's built in desk. He tried to step backwards but the jeans and underwear around his ankles meant he only stumbled as his cock put forth a second spray only slightly smaller than the first, half of it across the desk and the rest across the industrial carpet on the floor of Cubicle 14. Fortunately the chair faced him and he sat hard as his cock gushed again and again as thick white drops landed on his thighs, his jeans and the chair.

He blinked rapidly as his arms landed on the arms of the chair. His cock continued to twitch in sync with his rapid heartbeat.

He finally gained sufficient coherence to look across the street just in time to watch the blonde pull forward and the beige intruder wiggled as her ass released it, she held for a moment as her back door slowly closed. She slid her feet and slowly straightened up. She still held the red dildo in her left hand and he watched the smear of her cum create an abstract interference pattern on the glass. She did a quick one-eighty.

And her eyes found his.

She didn't search. She'd known where, precisely where, he was. Would be. Her cheeks now had the same slight ruddiness of her pubic hair, her eyes light but with a laser intensity that froze him. Her gaze made an inventory of his body as she smiled softly. His arms were locked on the chair's arms and he couldn't even think about covering himself as his cock twitched even faster and his heart raced.

She locked his eyes again with hers and her right arm formed a right angle at the elbow and she raised it until her upper arm was level with her shoulder. The fingers of that hand flexed in turn at him before she held them together to bend them as she finished her wave.

She lowered her arm as she spun to walk away from him and grabbed the bottle of lube as she went past. Halfway to the chair her arms went slightly animated as she likely had another turn at her conversation.

How? He tried to stand but his legs were jelly, he barely raised his ass before he sat back again.

She put the lube on the table near the dress and butt plug and set the dildo on the chair. He saw her mouth move as she walked back to the window where she bent slightly and worked at the ass-fucking toy until it popped off of the glass. She stood with it in her left hand as her mouth stilled and her head again tilted. She used her free hand to release her right nipple clamp, her mouth popped open and her eyes fluttered, the routine repeated with the left one. She pursed her lips and exhaled slowly, the slightest spot appeared on the glass for a moment.